00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Code Lyoko Rpg

82,990 Views | 1,170 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-29 21:53:52

At 10/29/06 06:41 PM, Cartoon-Tut wrote: Sorry for the triple post but...... the club should be too active to have a triple post,l Where is everyone? The RP is going pretty good I guess considering that its been two days since the club was created and we've already had 3 RP's but we still need more activity.

I'm just waiting to find out who's operating the supercomputer.I can't get on to lyoko myself!

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-29 21:59:59

Me, who is going to bed. G.N.!

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 11:47:30

could someone introduce me into it im not to good at intros

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 15:32:45

• Alias: Zabuza-Haku
• Name: Dan Leder
• Hair: Blonde, Shoulder height
• Face: Tanned
• Clothing In Lyoko: Light red shirt, thin,moveable ble pants and strange black shoes
• Clothing Out Lyoko: Black hoody and jeans.
• Weapon(s): Longbow with silver flaming arrows, a small dagger for surprise cqc
• Vehicle (optional): His shoes become jetskates.
• Specialties (optional): Charge arrow: Arrow becomes white hot, kills an enemy no matter where it hits them. Jetboots: Shoes turn into jetskates. Inferno dagger: Dagger lights on fire and is extremely light
• Background; origin: He was spending to much time with his friends and not enough time on schoolwork, so he was shipped here. He is the one to discover the supercomputer and Aelita.

Its not that good, but i made it up on the spot. Comments??

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 15:47:59

It was OK, Zabuza-Haku, its a good thing you finally posted a character cause I wanted a programmer instead of just "the programmer". Does anyone have a problem with any changes I made in the character sheets, or wants to change something if so please consult me through PMs. I will introduce you straw-berry-clock, can I call you S-B-C for short? ALSO IF YOU PLAN ON PARTICIPATING IN THIS CLUB, PUT IT IN YOUR SIG, PLEASE!!!!

Question: "Can NG ever go too far???"

Reply: "the internet does not value your existance."

///|DoZ|You may know me as Blak or NECR0|2Moons|\\\

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 15:56:23

I am also going to fight though, unlike Jeremy. DO u like my character C.T.??

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 16:13:21

At 10/30/06 03:56 PM, Zabuza-Haku wrote: I am also going to fight though, unlike Jeremy. DO u like my character C.T.??

Yeah I like your character, why shouldnt I. Especially the part about the jetskate vehicle. My programmer, Dan. So now that we have a programmer who will be "the kids" in almost everyones back-story. Ive updated the character sheets and will change it in my sig occordingly.

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 16:24:11

At 10/30/06 03:56 PM, Zabuza-Haku wrote: I am also going to fight though, unlike Jeremy. DO u like my character C.T.??

Jeremy may not fight on Lyoko like that but what he does is still important. Sadly him not fighting did make him an easy target for Xana to possess.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 16:48:08

I will post another section for the RP shortly. But why are we the only ones RPing S-S-I and Zabuza-Haku, Im not mad at yall (yes I am southern) Im just tryin to motivate yall to RP, no excuses I will intro. S-B-C and we now have a Programmer

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 16:51:17

At 10/30/06 04:24 PM, LittleWashu wrote: Jeremy may not fight on Lyoko like that but what he does is still important. Sadly him not fighting did make him an easy target for Xana to possess.

I remember seeing an episode where Jeremy, the Computer dude, got infected by Xena and he looked like he took steriods because he was fighting against his friends. I forgot what episode that was. It was a cool episode too. :(

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 16:57:44

Are you joining the RP Seamonkey, and yeah I remember that episode, he looked tight cause his hair was flying up and he had an aura

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 17:01:47

Wait, I just saw a new episode of C.L., but i thought it was destroyed????!!!

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 17:05:20

At 10/30/06 04:57 PM, Cartoon-Tut wrote: Are you joining the RP Seamonkey, and yeah I remember that episode, he looked tight cause his hair was flying up and he had an aura

Well, I have joined a lot of other groups but and RPG Group. I don't have to do that stat thingy right? Also, I barely know anything about Code Lyoko.

I would like to join though. :)

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 17:14:48

At 10/30/06 05:05 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 10/30/06 04:57 PM, Cartoon-Tut wrote: Are you joining the RP Seamonkey, and yeah I remember that episode, he looked tight cause his hair was flying up and he had an aura
Well, I have joined a lot of other groups but and RPG Group. I don't have to do that stat thingy right? Also, I barely know anything about Code Lyoko.

I would like to join though. :)

You Dont have to do the character sheet unless you want to join the RP; Please do it, you can be very useful/ valuable to us and it gives you something to put in your sig. You are goin to put us in your sig?

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 17:33:09

• Alias: Seamonky
• Name: Mr. YumYums
• Hair: Black Hair, spiked!
• Face: White.
• Clothing In Lyoko: a black jacket, black jeans, and Kindom Hearts style sneakers. lol
• Clothing Out Lyoko: a regular pairs of shorts and shirst is fine.
• Weapon(s): stink bomb, super soaker.
• Vehicle (optional): a warthog or a scooter.
• Specialties (optional): eating.
• Background: beautiful.

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 17:35:53

Ooookay.... Seamonkey. What does mister YumYum do. Also we need someone outside Lyoko to deal with the problem going on outside. Also what is happening outside.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 17:36:10

PLEASE tell me this was a joke LOL if not I'll fix it up for you

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 17:39:47

BTW does anyone wanna be a Xana co-vert agent by chance BLADE would make the perfect "Xana Under-Cover agent". No body has to be I was just asking, and Seamonky if I offended you I appologize.

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 17:50:41

At 10/30/06 05:35 PM, Some-Stupid-Idiot wrote: Ooookay.... Seamonkey. What does mister YumYum do. Also we need someone outside Lyoko to deal with the problem going on outside. Also what is happening outside.

Ok, should I say Bobby then? What problems are outside. Problems mostly occur inside Lyoko.

PLEASE tell me this was a joke LOL if not I'll fix it up for you

I wish I could say it was a joke.

BTW does anyone wanna be a Xana co-vert agent by chance BLADE would make the perfect "Xana Under-Cover agent". No body has to be I was just asking, and Seamonky if I offended you I appologize.

Nah, you didn't offend me. I am just having fun, sorta.

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 18:14:48

If you guess dont mind

CAN WE START THIS RP ALREADY

Sheez srry about that just a little angry

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 18:17:53

I can't really Rp right now. I have a large block due to the fact I don't know what type of enemies we should fight. Also I haven't seen any of the new ones. I just saw up to the point where they got Aelita of Lyoko and I kinda started to miss the show.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 18:29:57

At 10/30/06 06:14 PM, SuperSoldiers wrote: If you guess dont mind

CAN WE START THIS RP ALREADY

Sheez srry about that just a little angry

EHEM! Sorry for the misunderstanding but if you read a little further back youll see that Zabuza-Haku started the RP on page 2, then S-S-I posted an RP submission, then I did too. Now you come in, get me. SO FOR ANYONE WHO DOESNT KNOW THE RP HAS STARTED

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 19:14:46

hey can i change weapons and if so my friend made me one and it is described as so katana with a lengthed blade off back extra long handle with a chain and wieght
ow and before i forget my vehicle is a hovering chopper (motorcycle)
backround a kid went to public school who just came from the u.k. and follows odd to the factory cool thanx got to go

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 19:18:47

ok RP time... This is S-B-C's intro told from her characters perspective

(straw-berry-clock, S-B-C)Dante Jones’s story-

Walking down the hall on the way to class, a normal task, but then again these weren’t normal people. I guess you are wondering who I am talking about, “the kids” is my only valid answer. I know but one of them, Dan Leder. Dan Leder and I have a bit of a history clowning and all. I knew him before boarding school, always getting in trouble for talking. “But it was Dan” I’d say, Tsk might as well have said “Gimme a referral”, but did I complain, nah best friends for life was the phrase. Its amazing how things change, he didn’t even have time to stop and wave anymore.

But he’s not how I discovered Lyoko, heck he barely recognizes me. It was those **** bullies (don’t know how Zabuza feels towards cursing). Always messing with me, thinking I’m just some young prick with no fighting capability. Eh, if this is way they treat me why shouldn’t I have punched him in the gut, I’m 13, practically grown and they treat me like a baby. This was my first step into the adventures of Lyoko. Little did I know how many friends a bully could attract. I was a peasant among killers; I had no other option but to run as fast as I could. I couldn’t get away it was like those guys were on steroids or something so I set a trap. I bent a corner then pushed a trashcan right at the turn. One by one they each toppled over as I looked back and triumphantly laughed, but my victory was short lived as they all got up, rage and adrenaline the only thing left pumping their tired and bulky legs. I had just given myself a chance and could not blow it.

Anxiety forcing my decisions I noticed a man-hole I never seemed to recognize but still it was perfectly placed to escape danger. I hopped in and pulled the handle over the top. I know little about the activities outside of the sewer at that time, but I do know it was at this moment that Dan busted into the sewer I immediately heard his voice and reacted to his sudden appearance with “Dan where are we……” ……………TBC.

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 19:25:47

bloodspade, dont forget to give yourself a last name (Dami ____________ ) before you go.

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 19:45:44

Kenshi had asked the programmer, Dan, where they should go. "You need to find Aelita she is at these coordinates." said Dan. The coordinates were instantly configured into both Kenshi and Toren's head.

Toren's vehicle was constructed right by him. "Wow that is pretty cool." said Kenshi. The two set out for the coordinates. "Uh-oh. We got beetles." said Dan. "What?!" said Kenshi. One of them shot him and took medium damage. "You can't take much more hits. If you lose all you Hit Points you will come back and not be able to re-enter." said Dan. Kenshi was shot at again but this time he jumped out of the way. Another shot at him but he moved to dodge it. He came right down on top of it. Toren took out his dagger and ran in a zigzage to make it harder for him to get hit. He raised his dagger and dug it right into the Xana mark. The rest were taken out in a similar fashion.

"How many of them are there?" panted Kenshi. "There are unlimited of them. We just got to keep fighting them." replied Toren. They kept running toward the coordinates and finally met up with Aelita.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 19:53:14

Well in the original show the enimes were hornets, Blocks, Little maggets, the black ball enemies. But the worst Enemy I would say is the skipazowa since every other enemy was remade except for that one. So I would say why not make keep the enemies the same as on the show.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 19:55:29

At 10/30/06 05:33 PM, Seamonky wrote: • Alias: Seamonky
• Name: Bobby ???

Ok, how do you like Bobby Stone?

• Hair: Black Hair, spiked!
• Face: White.
• Clothing In Lyoko: a black jacket, black jeans, and Kindom Hearts style sneakers. lol
• Clothing Out Lyoko: a regular pairs of shorts and shirst is fine.
• Weapon(s): stink bomb, super soaker.

Want a weapons suggestion, everyone has Katanas, go for Earth Orb- grants the power to manuever the earth as a weapon (goes with last name Stone)

• Vehicle (optional): a warthog or a scooter.
• Specialties (optional): eating.

UHHH, UMMM, Well. *speechless* Maybe an attack dealing with Earth... our optional element, Ill leave it up to you to come up with one

• Background;origin: beautiful.

Just making anything involving going to boarding school and discovering Lyoko, cause this is not what I meant Please take this critism positive.

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 20:45:53

At 10/30/06 07:53 PM, LittleWashu wrote: Well in the original show the enimes were hornets, Blocks, Little maggets, the black ball enemies. But the worst Enemy I would say is the skipazowa since every other enemy was remade except for that one. So I would say why not make keep the enemies the same as on the show.

Well like I said it has been a while since I last seen the show. But I am pretty sure you guys know what I am talking about. I think you forgot about the crabs though.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 20:49:37

OK IM OUT FOR THE NIGHT, BYE YALL!

BBS Signature