00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dingleberry96 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Code Lyoko Rpg

83,080 Views | 1,170 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-11 15:00:34

Thats my new RP again it is not supposed to completely resemble the RP that was established it is simply a mini story I think that this piece was quite good. i think it is very detailed, i think i made it explosive like i said... Sorry about the dialogue though I dont really know your personalitys but when I was writing the mini stories i kept the same personality from b4 just mabye a little more developed sooooo if you would like me to change the personality i gave your char. just let me know soooooo yeah.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-11 15:32:09

I think you might want to try this site out for a forum once you make forum we will all have to register to that forum. http://www.myfreebulletinboard.com/

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-11 15:35:55

You know what go here and download this prgram http://www.myfreebulletinboard.com/phpbbfeatu res.cfm

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-11 16:09:26

Ahhhh yes i now understand Blades role you guys dont have to keep this but im gonna write a short story on the team meeting him and bringing him to the realworld. Idk how good its gonna be i might try it though soo yea

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-11 17:22:41

I've created the forum heres the link coming right after this post

Question: "Can NG ever go too far???"

Reply: "the internet does not value your existance."

///|DoZ|You may know me as Blak or NECR0|2Moons|\\\

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-11 17:32:44

Heres your link: FORUM

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-11 18:33:25

Zabuza-Haku hurry up and join the forum so you can be an Admin, they have more power than mods

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-11 18:47:46

ADMINS can do anything on a site.. i think im gonna write a story... does ne1 have ne ideas cause i really need some instead of just battle scenes .

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-11 19:04:13

At 11/11/06 05:32 PM, Cartoon-Tut wrote: Heres your link: FORUM

there are no forums there. I was going to register but there isn't anything to register for so sad.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-11 19:04:49

How about something about trouble with their grades. Why dont you go back and read all the RP's it wont take that long... then you wont have to keep posting irrelavent stories.

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-11 19:06:12

Alright just to say that was a good RP skilla but Blade doesnt always help the team its part of his mystery just in case u didnt know also its still to early to make a virtualzation of my character because he might not be an Al personally i havent decided yet

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-11 19:06:23

At 11/11/06 07:04 PM, LittleWashu wrote:
At 11/11/06 05:32 PM, Cartoon-Tut wrote: Heres your link: FORUM
there are no forums there. I was going to register but there isn't anything to register for so sad.

There is a forum at that link cause we've all been there, I've even assigned some mods

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-11 21:02:11

I would like to join here is my characters profile!

Alias: Rinslet
Name: Rei Li
Hair: Long, black, clean silky hair
Face: Blue eyes, wears red lipstick, glasses, and a red headband.
Clothing In Lyoko: I don't know what the I should call these but here is the what she looks like in Lyoko
Clothing Out Lyoko: Red shirt, blue skirt, and black boots.
Weapon(s): Wooden Twin blade
Specialties (optional): Ice blast, vine wrap, thunder blast, fire blast, water blast, and trap hole.
Background: Once lived in Paris, France with her mother and father. She was a happy and friendly kid, until her mom and dad was murdered in front of her. Ever since then she has been traumatized and is quiet most of the time and she can only trust her friends. She then moves into her aunt and uncle’s place. After two years they enrolled her into Kadic Junior High School (Name of the school on Code Lyoko).

Is there anything I need to change?

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-11 21:09:45

At 11/11/06 09:02 PM, Rinslet wrote: I would like to join here is my characters profile!

Alias: Rinslet
Name: Rei Li
Hair: Long, black, clean silky hair
Face: Blue eyes, wears red lipstick, glasses, and a red headband.
Clothing In Lyoko: I don't know what the I should call these but here is the what she looks like in Lyoko
Clothing Out Lyoko: Red shirt, blue skirt, and black boots.
Weapon(s): Wooden Twin blade
Specialties (optional): Ice blast, vine wrap, thunder blast, fire blast, water blast, and trap hole.
Background: Once lived in Paris, France with her mother and father. She was a happy and friendly kid, until her mom and dad was murdered in front of her. Ever since then she has been traumatized and is quiet most of the time and she can only trust her friends. She then moves into her aunt and uncle’s place. After two years they enrolled her into Kadic Junior High School (Name of the school on Code Lyoko).

Is there anything I need to change?

No, you dont need to change anything except your powers (way too many). Since the RP will be going on you can say that some of your powers are still developing, but you cant use them all at one time

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-11 21:14:10

At 11/11/06 09:09 PM, Cartoon-Tut wrote: No, you dont need to change anything except your powers (way too many). Since the RP will be going on you can say that some of your powers are still developing, but you cant use them all at one time

Ok the one she shall have now is the ice blast. So when she gets stronger she will gain them one by one.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-11 21:16:49

Did you check out our website yet, if not click my sig, after you do that make an account on our official forum page.

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-11 21:39:36

Did you draw that image of your lyoko char?

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-11 21:41:42

Crp, i keep spamming sry guys i nvr put all my ideas in 1 post I.D.K. y though buyt I was gonna say. C-T thx for making the other forums and i love the way you worded the 1 my rps are in. alsoooo... What nationality is the name RINSLET.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-11 21:56:48

No but I made it on paint based on my character sheet

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-11 22:09:42

I was talking to RINSLET cause its really good did you c it. lol sry

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-11 22:10:49

Well who-ever made it can you make me 1

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-11 22:25:21

im not gonna join YET i might but i think a good name whould be Samson idk its lame i know

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-11 22:39:36

Forget that thing above here is what i want my char. to look like

MY PANTS

MY hat

My hoodie please make it brown

Please do not for get the RPGS strapped to my shouldersto my shoulders and my glocks in my hands + if possible can u give me like Robotic pupils for my snipers in my eyes.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-11 22:48:48

At 11/11/06 10:25 PM, personman139 wrote: im not gonna join YET i might but i think a good name whould be Samson idk its lame i know

Yeah you can join and take over this profile (He has a good special) cause his name is Samson. All you have to do is change the alias to personman139 and finish all the aspects of his char. profile:
· Alias: samsonman41

· Name: Sam ???

· Hair: ???

· Face: ???

· Clothing In Lyoko:???

· Clothing Out Lyoko:???

· Weapon(s): Sword

· Vehicle (optional): ???

· Specialties (optional): Elemental Emotions- controls the elements using emotions such as Angry= Fire, Calm= Ice, Frantic= Electricity, Courageous/ Bold= Earth, Free/ Free-spirited= Wind

· Background; origin: Samurai ninja apprentice; was in the process of training when his master suggested that he furthered his knowledge through school. With this being said he was shipped off to boarding school. The kids quickly recognized his talent and figured he would be a great asset to their journeys in Lyoko

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-11 23:22:33

Catoon-tut that street fighter game is awesome. i tried it the only prob is, is that im having connection ip probs

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 09:57:19

At 11/11/06 11:22 PM, Skilla wrote: Catoon-tut that street fighter game is awesome. i tried it the only prob is, is that im having connection ip probs

Skilla there has been something I have been wanting to tell you. It seems that you are just posting just for the post count. And if you really want to be a good member of NG you have to improve your grammar.

Woohoo no more ban.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 10:24:51

At 11/12/06 09:57 AM, Some-Stupid-Idiot wrote:
At 11/11/06 11:22 PM, Skilla wrote: Catoon-tut that street fighter game is awesome. i tried it the only prob is, is that im having connection ip probs
Skilla there has been something I have been wanting to tell you. It seems that you are just posting just for the post count. And if you really want to be a good member of NG you have to improve your grammar.

Good to see you again also we have a new member S-S-I and guess what she is from the Naruto club (That pretty sums it up). Anyway just wanted to tell you guys and gals in my chapter I didn't deactivate the tower so Rinslet wait until someone deactivates the tower in their chapter then you or someone else can introduce your character into the story.

Sig made by, Bruute.

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 10:41:09

"Okay guys we need to find the activated tower. Just give me a minute." siad Jeremy. "I can't believe I just didn't listen to you. I wanted to live a normal life with fire but no I had to be impatiant." ranted Takashi. "Okay, found it. It is in sector F of the mountain region. Aelita is already there you should go and meet her." explained Jeremy.

"So, this Aelita is she cute." said Takashi. "What? I think she likes Jeremy." said Kenshi. "Yeah, they are always so friendly with each other." said Toren. "All right guys there is a portal that will take you to where you need to be." said Jeremy. A portal appeared to their right and they stepped in. Just to their suprise Aelita was right there. "Oh, thank goodness you guys made it. Some hornets and these strange new creatures are guarding the tower." said Aelita. "Wow, she is cute." thought Takashi. "Let's do this!" shouted Takashi. "You idiot." said everyone. The hornets and the strange creature came toward them, also some blocks came from behind.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 12:57:18

At 11/12/06 09:57 AM, Some-Stupid-Idiot wrote: Skilla there has been something I have been wanting to tell you. It seems that you are just posting just for the post count. And if you really want to be a good member of NG you have to improve your grammar.

First off im not just posting for the post count or i wouldnt have written 3 stories that took me an hour each in 2 days.
Scond off I am not a bad speller i am 99% of my state in SPELLING AND GRAMMER. SO think of something else.