00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Xyphondevi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Code Lyoko Rpg

82,982 Views | 1,170 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-04 15:35:54

Damn, I havent RPed in a while now I guess I'll be the one you can get ideas off of S-S-I. RP comin shortly but my schedules been full (Takin my girl to the fair and all)

Question: "Can NG ever go too far???"

Reply: "the internet does not value your existance."

///|DoZ|You may know me as Blak or NECR0|2Moons|\\\

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-04 18:11:22

Mike was standing there, venting off some steam. Dan was coming into the sewers and saw Mike. " What the hell?! Who are you?" "Leave me alone." "Who the hell are you!!" " Drop it!" " Who the hell are you!" Mike tries to kick Dan, put Dan grabs the kick. They proceed to fight, where Dan gets a black eye and a nose bleed, and Mike has two black eyes. "You're pretty good." "Yea, so what?" "Hmmmmm... Do you have plans after/during school?" "Except class, no. Why?" He shows mike the supercomputer and Lyoko" " WTF?!" " So, you wanna help" " Hell yea!" TBC

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-04 18:23:33

Kenshi's mind ran around. He didn't know where he was or even who he was. He couldn't see anything so he started running. He kept running and running. There were no walls or even any objects. "Where am I?" yelled Kenshi. His voice echoed back to him. A red light glowed in front of him. Kenshi jumped back and gaurded his eyes. He looked again and saw the eye of Xana. "Wha.. What is this?" rasped Kenshi.
Back in the real world Kenshi's body was under the control of Xana. Xana had tapped into the memories of Kenshi. He knew now how to get to the factory. Kenshi walked toward the manhole and when he got to it it was already oppened. Kenshi stepped toward it.
Kenshi had stepped into the red light. A loud ringing came and Kenshi was sprawled on the ground in the fetal position trying to cover his ears. He stumbled up and started to regain his composure. His vision finally came back to him. He was in a large white area. All there was was white, white floor, and white sky. "What is going on?" thought Kenshi.

The ringing came again this time louder and at a higher frequency. "WHAT IS GOING ON?! WHERE AM I?!" Kenshi screamed in pain.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-04 22:49:15

Nice one S-S-I! My band's first meeting is tommorow Yes!

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-04 23:08:20

At 11/4/06 06:23 PM, Some-Stupid-Idiot wrote: Kenshi's mind ran around. He didn't know where he was or even who he was. He couldn't see anything so he started running. He kept running and running. There were no walls or even any objects. "Where am I?" yelled Kenshi. His voice echoed back to him. A red light glowed in front of him. Kenshi jumped back and gaurded his eyes. He looked again and saw the eye of Xana. "Wha.. What is this?" rasped Kenshi.
Back in the real world Kenshi's body was under the control of Xana. Xana had tapped into the memories of Kenshi. He knew now how to get to the factory. Kenshi walked toward the manhole and when he got to it it was already oppened. Kenshi stepped toward it.
Kenshi had stepped into the red light. A loud ringing came and Kenshi was sprawled on the ground in the fetal position trying to cover his ears. He stumbled up and started to regain his composure. His vision finally came back to him. He was in a large white area. All there was was white, white floor, and white sky. "What is going on?" thought Kenshi.

The ringing came again this time louder and at a higher frequency. "WHAT IS GOING ON?! WHERE AM I?!" Kenshi screamed in pain.

Kenshi you were turned into Xana's puppet. he took control of you in order to try and destory the scanners so we couldn't get to lyoko. Aelith but that doesn't make any sense if he had me destroy the scanners then he would be screwed since he does still need your memory to make his plan work. Xana can materilize and dematerialize anything now even the skipazowa Kenshi even without the scanners. I am just glad that you are ok.

Kenshi what is the matter with you? Kenshi was under the control of Xana once again. the possessed Kenshi then knocked Aelith out cold and took transported her to Lyoko right where the Skipazoka was waiting. When Aelith came too the first thing she was the dreaded Skipazoka.

Oh no I got to get out of here now! Aelith tried to run away but it was too late. Xana had the whole area surrounded so Aelith couldn't escape. Great I am alone and I can't do anything now what will I do. The Skipazoka closed in Aelith and all seemed hopeless...

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-05 09:41:03

...Until Dan and Toren materialized. "Stalactite Crash!" " Charge Arrow!" Toren took the Krabes, i took the the megarollers. As soon as the first one opened I sout an arrow in, destroying it. But Toren was having a little trouble with the Krabe, so helped. I made the megaroller follow ne, and lined up the Krabes within its giant wave of doom. "Toren, move!" He rolled out of the way just in time to see the Krabes destroyed by the megaroller. IT fired at us then, I dodged it, but I hurt myself, and fell on the floor. IT was about to fire on me when Toren froze it. I shot it in the mark and it was destroyed. " Now for Aelita!" "C'mon!" But the Skipizoa let her go too late. She was Xana now" "Damnit, we have to devirtualize her." " Easier said than done" I took her left and Toren took her right."Stalactite Crash!" But before the daggers landed on her, she destroyed them" What the hell?!" " Ill program yo more daggers and a new power. You will be able to supersprint." "Okay. He got the daggers, and charged Aelita. He dodged her attacks, and stabbed her through the head. She was de-xanafied, but not devirtualized."Aelita,deactivate the tower." "Okay." " Return To The Past!" TBC

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-05 14:47:29

At 11/5/06 09:41 AM, Zabuza-Haku wrote: ...Until Dan and Toren materialized. "Stalactite Crash!" " Charge Arrow!" Toren took the Krabes, i took the the megarollers. As soon as the first one opened I sout an arrow in, destroying it. But Toren was having a little trouble with the Krabe, so helped. I made the megaroller follow ne, and lined up the Krabes within its giant wave of doom. "Toren, move!" He rolled out of the way just in time to see the Krabes destroyed by the megaroller. IT fired at us then, I dodged it, but I hurt myself, and fell on the floor. IT was about to fire on me when Toren froze it. I shot it in the mark and it was destroyed. " Now for Aelita!" "C'mon!" But the Skipizoa let her go too late. She was Xana now" "Damnit, we have to devirtualize her." " Easier said than done" I took her left and Toren took her right."Stalactite Crash!" But before the daggers landed on her, she destroyed them" What the hell?!" " Ill program yo more daggers and a new power. You will be able to supersprint." "Okay. He got the daggers, and charged Aelita. He dodged her attacks, and stabbed her through the head. She was de-xanafied, but not devirtualized."Aelita,deactivate the tower." "Okay." " Return To The Past!" TBC

Aelita ran to deactivate the tower. once inside the tower Aelita punched in the code and the tower deactivated. Tower deactivated. I am glad that is over. Suddendly a huge quake hit the tower. What the heck is going on? I thought I deactivated the tower. You did but Xana set a trap for us. It seems a virus is spreading through the entire super computer I can't get you guys out of there. The virus is also materializing Xana's monsters out at the school this couldn't get any worse then what it is!

But Jeremy spoke too soon. Everyone and everything that Xana ever possessed in the past with the exceptions of Aelita and Jeremy were on their way to the factory to destory Xana's enemies. Oh my god Xana's using the entire student body as puppets. Odd, Yumi, and Orick are there too along with mostly everyone else! Kenshi no stop this now! Jeremy took the Baseball bat he had with him and hit Kenshi over the head with it knocking him out cold. Then Jeremy Tied him up and used the last bit of time to materialize him onto Lyoko before the virus completely took over the computer.

Aelita you have to find the real tower before it is too late. Otherwise you will all be stuck on Lyoko forever not to mention our friends will remain Xana's puppets!

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-05 17:19:08

If we're all on the inside.... who the hell is programming (pardon the language). Also who the hell is telling us whats happening on the outside cause apperantly Toren's in Lyoko, Aelita, Dan, and Kenshi are also in. (Noone ever said that they were devirtualized)

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-05 17:39:45

At 11/5/06 05:19 PM, Agent-Frost wrote: If we're all on the inside.... who the hell is programming (pardon the language). Also who the hell is telling us whats happening on the outside cause apperantly Toren's in Lyoko, Aelita, Dan, and Kenshi are also in. (Noone ever said that they were devirtualized)

Didn't you read my last RPG post? if you did you would know that Jeremy is outside with the virus infected supercomputer. Besides he can't do much with programming anyways since Xana took control of the Supercomputer with his virus. Please read the post next time ok?

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-05 18:07:54

At 11/5/06 05:39 PM, LittleWashu wrote:
At 11/5/06 05:19 PM, Agent-Frost wrote: If we're all on the inside.... who the hell is programming (pardon the language). Also who the hell is telling us whats happening on the outside cause apperantly Toren's in Lyoko, Aelita, Dan, and Kenshi are also in. (Noone ever said that they were devirtualized)
Didn't you read my last RPG post? if you did you would know that Jeremy is outside with the virus infected supercomputer. Besides he can't do much with programming anyways since Xana took control of the Supercomputer with his virus. Please read the post next time ok?

Ok good, I can RP now that I have the neccessary info, probably wont be long. I will try to go off of the motivation of yall's RP posts. I got a lot of stuff to do with school and the rest of my life.

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-05 18:29:21

"Aughhh... Why does my head hurt?" Kenshi finally awoke from what he thought was a nightmare. He rubbed his head and found a big bump on it. He looked around and saw the whole school in the factory. "Oh No." he said.

He snuck over to the computer and pressed in the code for virtualization. "Q...P....N...G...F....E" he then ran to the pods. But when he got to them he saw the monsters virtualizing themselves. The only ones that could come through were hornets and beetles (I forgot again) becaue the scanners would break otherwise. He picked up a pipe and ran through them. The shots were not so bad. He finally stepped into a scanner and was virtualized.

He was in Lyoko and he looked around. He couldn't see anybody and he didn't know where to go. All of a sudden a group of Krabes came at him. There were three of them and he didn't think he could take them on. They shot at him but he jumped out of the way.

He yelled "Power On!" and he felt a lot lighter and faster. He ran as fact as he could. He knew someone had to be close since Xana wouldn't but his minions anywhere where nobody was. Kenshi kept running and running. He got far enough away when he was suddenly stopped. He came across a Roller Tank.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-05 19:20:22

Its short but oh well,

Excited of his new abilities Toren jumped at the chance to try out his new technique. Then Toren conjured up an idea. He thought of what might happen if he mixed the sheer speed of the super-sprint with the friction resistance of ice. “I know we’re in a tight situation here but I gotta try this new skill out”, he warned. Dan told replied to him “Do as you must” in response he consecutively stomped his feet creating thin layers of ice under each foot. Toren mumbled trying to think of a good name for this new skill. Once he finally thought of a name he affirmed, “Lets see if this works, Ice-Flow!” He instantly started to continue in one direction, when he tried to turn inertia (force that makes an object continue in motion unless acted upon by another force) kicked in. He could not stop and he was going past sectors at the speed of a bullet. Jeremy told him that if he did not control his force of ice he would be doomed. This was no surprise to him but it brought a brilliant idea to mind. He jumped in the air simultaneously stomping his feet resulting in ice spikes forming making ice-cleats. He almost instantly stopped with most of his speed taken up by the jump he made.

Meanwhile Dan was fighting Krabes with no way to contact help but he couldn’t risk being de-virtualized into a parallel universe (stuck between Lyoko and Earth). So he fought, fatigue far from his thoughts. “Charge Arrow!” he yelled, over and over. Then he came up with an idea, “If Toren can mix skills why cant I!!” So he desperately called out “Rapid Charge!” A barrage of arrow ascended from his bow. He swore when he realized that he had used up his last arrow. Two mega-rollers came for Dan and when the first opened up to blast him,out of desperate fury he punched it clean in the Xana mark. He bowed his head from shame and fatigue as to give up the fight. This was it for Dan, he was too far away to attack and too close to run away. The mega-roller opened up and prepared its blast. It charged up trying to make the best of its advantage and shot a terrifying blast at Dan’s neck. Then Dan heard a very familiar voice, “NOOOOOO!!!” . The blast aimed for Dan met in collision with a dagger and the other dagger met with the mega-rollers unsuspecting Xana mark. “Dan are you ok………” TBC

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-05 21:43:23

Short? That was the longest one! Its also the best. Wonder who saved my ass... Anyway thx for Rping guys

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-06 13:22:58

While everyone was fighting their battles Aelita Ran throught Lyoko looking for the real tower. While searching she came across some of Xana's monsters. Aelita knew that she was defenseless against Xana's monsters so she had to outsmart them. Aelita used her ability to project a fake image of herself to get the enemies attention while she ran away. I can't believe that worked. Well I better get on my way before they find out it is fake. Aelita
continued t run across the forest area then she went to a transport tower.

Jeremy can you here me? Jeremy? JEREMY! Aelita screamed his name but Jeremy couldn't here her. Xana's puppets had knocked him out cold and tied him up. I guess i am on my own now! Aelita had no Idea were the tower was so she took a wild guess and went to the Ice sector. Aelitha ran through the area and was shocked to see no enemies. Then Aelita saw it the Real activated tower. Aelita ran toward the tower but then she got an unwanted guest the dreaded Skipazoka. Normally she would use the Fake image trick but the Skipazoka was smarter then the rest of Xana's monsters.

There is only one way I can get pass this thing I hope this works! The Skipazowa Came closer to Aelita and tried to take her memory but at the last second Aelita changed the landscape and made the slope on a downward angle so she would slide into the tower with
great speed. Her plan was a success. Suddendly Aelita heard a warning bell. Warning Lyoko will shut down and delete itself in 10 seconds. 9...8...7...6...5 I better work fast...4...3....2...1...0
Lyoko shutdown starting now. Aelita punched in the code and the shutdown was stopped.

Meanwhile on the outside. What the heck happened? where are we? Jeremy you go a lot of explaining to do young man. Return to thhe past now! TBC

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-06 19:43:52

Can we just make a game/mod and all be testers for it?

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-06 19:46:38

At 11/6/06 07:43 PM, sik-and-stupid wrote: Can we just make a game/mod and all be testers for it?

What do you mean by this, I dont understand. Can you further your explanation on this matter. Thanks!

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-06 21:20:49

I want sex in a can.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-06 21:54:21

At 11/6/06 09:20 PM, Some Fag wrote:

I want sex with men if I can.

I dont take well to spammers so GTFO and StayTFO

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-06 22:01:15

Hey may I join here is my character's profile.

Alias: Kite2014
Name: Takashi Liu
Hair: Spiky hair with red, yellow, and orange dye to make it look likes flames.
Face: Brown eyes, black eyebrows, and scar that looks like a X on his right cheek.
Clothing In Lyoko: Black pants with symbols in Japanese meaning fire, knuckle less gloves with weird engravings, and Sleeveless shirt with flames on the front.
Clothing Out Lyoko: Blue jeans with holes on the kneecap, Black shirt with words saying Fire Starter with flame lettering, and black knuckles gloves.
Weapon(s): Knuckle less gloves that allow him to use fire attacks and create a sword from fire.
Vehicle (optional): Doesn't need one
Specialties (optional): Able to create fire with hands example, he can snap his fingers and create a fire of the ground. Grow fire wings, fire feet (increases speed), fire shield, and fire circle to trap enimes.
Background; origin: Born on September/7/1993 Takashi was a fun and caring kid. On his six birthday he found a pack of matches lying on the ground at his grandma's house. He started a fire that killed his baby brother and his grandma. After that incident all he ever wanted to do is start fires. His parents sent him to a boarding school because they were afraid that he would burn the house down while they where at work. They did not tell the principle about Takashi's interest in fire and since Takashi's grades were good enough they let Takashi into the school. But his parents asked for a room for Takashi by himself so he wouldn't hurt the kid. But when people get to know Takashi he is actually a fun, loving, and caring kid.

Sig made by, Bruute.

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-06 22:19:31

Sure, you can join, I personally like your character profile but S-S-I can he be Kenshi's cousin or something cause he already does fire; just an idea. If S-S-I doesnt mind I dont either

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-06 22:35:41

At 11/6/06 10:19 PM, Cartoon-Tut wrote: Sure, you can join, I personally like your character profile but S-S-I can he be Kenshi's cousin or something cause he already does fire; just an idea. If S-S-I doesnt mind I dont either

Eh I don't care, I always wanted a pyromaniac cousin. We can also do combo attacks.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-06 23:59:02

One night, I saw that wierd Jeremy kid walk out of his dorm and into the woods.I followed him,and after rushing through the woods,I hid behind a bushs watched him climb down a sewer manhole ladder.I waited a few minutes,and soon climbed down after him.

After running down thousands of perplexing,intercrossing,and (occasionally)parallell tunnels; I finally managed to find an exit that lead to a huge fatory.Jeremy moved down to an elevator and before it descended I quicly leaped down onto the top of the eleator with a huge thump!!!!

Soon,following a chain of random,yet ironic events, I fell into some giant pod.I tried to get out...but the doors hissed shut.I couldn't breathe and seemed as if all of the blood and oxygen in my body instantly evaporated.Pierre was virtualized.

When I could breathe again,I fell from at least 20 feet.I looked around and saw many odd-looking trees and rock formations."It's the Forest sector."said a voice from nowhere."What the heck was that,"Pierre asked,"Are you a ghost.?"
"No,It's me,Jeremy.Remeber!?the guy you followe here." "Sorry about that.I was just so curious and...UGH!!!!"Pierre screamed in pain.A laser had blasted him in the arm."Xana's monsters.But these are the ones we usually fight.I'll run a profile scan on the them,but for now just RUN umtil I can ger your program your weapons.RUN!!!"

(New monsters)Glitches-Monsters that absorbed

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-07 08:27:49

Nice RP, and combo attacks will be awesome. We are almost at page 7! and I remember when we were moving slow...

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-07 15:11:06

At 11/7/06 08:27 AM, Zabuza-Haku wrote: Nice RP, and combo attacks will be awesome. We are almost at page 7! and I remember when we were moving slow...

Yeah its good but wre about moderate just wait till we get fast
Oh srry for not RPing for a whle ive been busy

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-07 17:39:03

Thank you so I'll introduce my character after the next return to the past. So I'll be looking for my chance to post a RP.

Sig made by, Bruute.

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-07 17:57:24

WTF happened to S-B-C, did she leave and/ or forget about us

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-07 18:15:05

At 11/7/06 05:39 PM, Kite2014 wrote: Thank you so I'll introduce my character after the next return to the past. So I'll be looking for my chance to post a RP.

I think we just started a new quest so u can pretty much jump in

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-07 18:55:46

Yo! Last time I posted here I was kidding, but I DO like the show and I do like the french, so I will join if you will let me. Here is my profile!

Conan Sachar
Tall, with Blue hair, male. Irish heritage [feels very strong about it]

Lyoko profile
Dog warrior[Like Odd, but a dog]
Attack:Claw paws
Special: Can smell tanks.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-07 19:01:32

Sorry for DP, but I forgot somethings.

Clothing out Lyoko: Army Pants, Green t-shirt, Irish cap.
Clothing in Lyoko: Black Spandex suit,Grenn stripes on suit and face.
Vechicle: Can climb up things easy, so no.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-07 19:15:12

Yeah of course you can join just make sure you participate in the RP. At least a little bit. Kite you can introduce your character whenever you want as long as its soon.

BBS Signature