00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Virgin Club

82,446 Views | 967 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Virgin Club 2006-08-02 16:35:48

ALL RIGHT! ... ladies and gentlemen.

Here's a club for all of you virgins out there who have decided, for whatever reasons they may be, to hold out on doing the deed. Be proud of your decision! Forget peer pressure, foolish standards in our society, and that silly emphasis on loose sex. All that's required is that you be comfortable with who you are!

So, don't be shy. Go ahead and join, posting your viewpoint on the matter and reasonings for your virginity. From a righteous decision to wait for true love, to simply being too embarassed about the very idea -- there is no wrong answer.

Remember, not everyone is doing it!

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-02 16:41:42

Theres absolutly nothing wrong with being a virgin! The movie 40 year old virgin is a good example. I want to join this club and if anyone makes fun of this trend is really a virgin too or just afraid of the fact they will never find a girlfriend.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-02 16:42:33

Well, I think it's a personal decision. I mean there's more to a relationship to when you have sex.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-02 16:43:25

I'll join because I can't get any o:

KILL ALL SONS A BITCHES.

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-02 16:45:42

There's a difference between people who volunteerily clinge on to their virginity, and there are those simply cannot manage to lose it. Sadly, I belong to the second group. So I'll just bask in my stupidity, and join.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-02 16:46:26

At 8/2/06 04:37 PM, Dobio wrote: I believe that something as intimate as sex should be with someone who you feel a strong connection with, not just physically, but emotionally and mentally.

That's right, many people tend to forget that. Sex shouldn't be reduced to a thoughtless physical act of lust, there are so many other contributing factors to take into consideration. It is meant to transcend beyond empty desires, and as you said, reach a mental and emotional level of intimacy.

At 8/2/06 04:38 PM, Dejanus wrote: Can early teens join? The legal age in my state is 14 so this is relevant to me.

Anyone, of any age, can join.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-02 16:53:15

Yey i joined NG just to be in this group, WOOT.....
*runs in a circular motion*

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-02 16:53:45

I have to say, I'm somewhat shocked at seeing this club. It's semthing that i never thought I'd see made on NG.

Stranger thigns have happened I suppose, and from the looks of things this club will be fairly succesful.

I agree with the sentiment that sex is supposed to be soemthing special as a way of showing a deep committment to someone you are in a relationship with.

I have to admit, I find it rather annoying the way sex seems to have been trivialised into something that all the "Cool" kids do, which makes kids rush into things that they should probably wait for.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-02 16:55:19

Do handjobs count as sex?

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-02 16:56:24

Im in, where do I start?

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-02 17:01:52

Virgin, in semi-celibacy, but not throughany religious or high morale choise. But due to cynicism. I have only been oin love twice only to have both of them slip away. So fuck it.

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-02 17:22:54

I'm totally in.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-02 17:32:44

Let's all sob about our pityful, virgin lifes, shall we?

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-02 17:38:55

Most people consider losing virginty by intercourse. But I believe virginty is lost with any course of any type of of women (or men) contact like bj, licking, and any other type of contact.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-02 19:06:30

At 8/2/06 06:12 PM, Dobio wrote:

Eh, some people define virginity as a girl's hymen breaking, others define is as penetration, whether it be with a finger, tongue or whatever, and some define it as penetration with the penis.

The latter is mine. lol.

What about handjobs? A girl has given one to me.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-02 19:11:52

At 8/2/06 04:37 PM, Dobio wrote: I believe that something as intimate as sex should be with someone who you feel a strong connection with, not just physically, but emotionally and mentally.

Yar, Dobio knows his bananas.
Although to alter I believe that sex could be an act of sheer lust. But something like losing a virginity is a once in a lifetime thing and thus I feel is far more special. I'd be really disappointed if the first time was which some drunk girl in an alley or something.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-02 19:15:58

I'm virgin,so...hello.

Can I join?

And -Nev-,once again we meet.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-02 19:30:13

At 8/2/06 07:15 PM, 2112 wrote: I'm virgin,so...hello.

Can I join?

And -Nev-,once again we meet.

blah blah

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-02 19:34:58

I wish I could still be in :(

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-02 19:38:59

I'm in. Not only can I most likely not get any, I'm too much of a pussy to look for any way to get any. The worst thing is that I really want sex (it's on my mind ALL THE TIME... I'm 14, duh). I wonder if any girls will join...

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-02 19:42:46

oh, wait... the leader is a girl. nevermind

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-02 20:14:54

just bringing this thread up to the top...

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-02 20:32:04

Hey Dejanus!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, im 14, so im technically forced to be a virgin. Can i join???

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-02 20:43:53

I'm so in, but I hope not for long :<

I'm don't even have a johnny in my wallet!

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-02 21:26:26

dang another great club that i am qualified for... man... i mean WOO HOO ANOTHER CHANCE TO MEET NEW PEOPLE!!!

*sigh* i am such a noob sometimes

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-02 21:38:10

So anyway, since alot of people joining are 14, I thought I'd say that to me, it's alright to be a virgin then, but I'll be 16 in a few days, that's the LEGAL age dammit! It really feels bad not having done it when you know so many people younger than you have :<

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-02 21:50:56

At 8/2/06 09:38 PM, WilliWowza wrote: So anyway, since alot of people joining are 14, I thought I'd say that to me, it's alright to be a virgin then, but I'll be 16 in a few days, that's the LEGAL age dammit! It really feels bad not having done it when you know so many people younger than you have :<

Don't let that pressure cause you to make a bad decision. Sex is an important thing that you must learn to appreciate. And the reason its looked down upon with younger people is because young people have no idea what they're doing when they have sex and then guess what you have? TEEN PARENTS. Do you wannna be a baby's daddy at 14? i didn't think so.

Im not a member of this club (you gotta at least meet the qualifications :P) but I'm also 20 years old. But don't EVER fall into the mentality of "everybody's doin it" cuz guess what. NO ONE DOES IT WHEN THEY'RE 14. If they say that they have, they're either lying or incredibly stupid.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-02 21:53:54

I'll join up. I agree with the second post of this club. It should be with someone you really love, not just someone that's hott and you wanna fuck. You should be making love, not fucking.

I'll join up.

Oh Snype, you're such a fag.

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-02 21:53:59

finally...a club that has morals.id like to join,im getting peer pressure all the time and i will NEVER do it until im married.god all the sex/sex themes out there are just sickening.and im only 14,hate 2 c what happens when im 20

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-02 21:58:44

They are stupid, but still it's the fact they are doing it
Last week I was with a 14 and 15 year old, and when I said I was still a virgin they looked at me like I'd turned into Hitler or something

BBS Signature