00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

UmanaJose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

metal gear solid club

140,549 Views | 3,407 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-15 15:40:53

At 2/15/07 12:31 AM, Assassin223 wrote: Does any body know where i can get Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance for the PC?

Even if it is for downloading.

you could try limewire or some program like that. WARNING!!: HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED UNLESS UR DESPERATE!

GET OVER HERE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-15 19:00:11

At 2/15/07 12:31 AM, Assassin223 wrote: Does any body know where i can get Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance for the PC?

Even if it is for downloading.

limewire wouldn't do it, you need 2 use bittorrent or something, I am sorry to say that i did download games once or twice a while ago... but lucky for you that was one of the games i downloaded, now i don't condone in any way doing this, and i have stopped. but to help a metal gear enthusiast i might bend the rules a bit. what is ur email so we could figure out how to send it over?

Hovering around Consciousness

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-16 13:33:32

I put it on PM

Mortal Kombat Kolab

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-16 14:52:08

OMG, Ilove metal gear solid!!!

I have completed 1 twice, each time with a differant ending(i've unlocked everything)
I have also completed two, don't make me count how many times times I absolutely love it and complete it atleast once every 2 months or so. My god the credits at the end are long, THEY ARE SO ANNOYING DAMNIT!!!

But the games absolutely rock so yeah I'm in the club.

SWEET!!!

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-16 20:45:35

okay your in

Mortal Kombat Kolab

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-16 21:01:01

<3 Metal Gear <3
Gotta say its one of my favourites!

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-16 21:46:14

i want to join mgs rule the world ah and one more thing oliolioooooooooooo arrrr arr crab batlle

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-17 17:45:43

I only have MGS 3, AND I LOVE IT!!!
I played it out 2 time on easy,
2,5 times on normal
1 time on hard
1 time on extreem
now i'm playing it out on european extreem! and i'm now the first time in grozny grad (or how do you spell it), tips are welcome!

The cool thing about mgs3 is that you keep finding secrets in the game, I even fond secrets that are not listed on the internet!!) a few days ago i tought that i fond all the secrets in the game, but I was rong. I fond 3 new secrets today! first 1 was that you can lay down enemys that you're holding in CQC and then point your gun at them, after that they will be scared off and won't stand up. another secret I fond today was a secret area on the mountains. and the fine secrets was ... It was very strange .. I shot a guard with the tranqulizer gun on his haed, and in stead of falling asleep, he became dizy and turned aroud and walked away from me! Can some1 explain me what i did rong (or right in this case)?

thanks, Jens

The music made me do it!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-17 17:50:43

oh yeah, Can i join now???
and are there cheats (not secrets) in mgs3?
Normally, I'm not a cheater but cheats can be fun.

The music made me do it!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-18 19:33:15

At 2/8/07 11:38 PM, MKII-Scorpion wrote: oh yeah, I also beat MGS portable ops. It really didnt explain to me much how big boss goes bad. I know how he got his recruits for outer heaven and zanzibar land, but not how he turns evil.

HOW DOES BIG BOSS TURN BAD?!?!? if someone has any ideas, could you please tell me? id greatly apreciate it.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-19 08:14:40

At 2/16/07 09:46 PM, narutodx1 wrote: i want to join mgs rule the world ah and one more thing oliolioooooooooooo arrrr arr crab batlle

lmao, that was one f the best mgs parodys i've seen

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-19 08:20:56

At 2/17/07 05:45 PM, Play2jens wrote: I only have MGS 3, AND I LOVE IT!!!
I played it out 2 time on easy,
2,5 times on normal
1 time on hard
1 time on extreem
now i'm playing it out on european extreem! and i'm now the first time in grozny grad (or how do you spell it), tips are welcome!

The cool thing about mgs3 is that you keep finding secrets in the game, I even fond secrets that are not listed on the internet!!) a few days ago i tought that i fond all the secrets in the game, but I was rong. I fond 3 new secrets today! first 1 was that you can lay down enemys that you're holding in CQC and then point your gun at them, after that they will be scared off and won't stand up. another secret I fond today was a secret area on the mountains. and the fine secrets was ... It was very strange .. I shot a guard with the tranqulizer gun on his haed, and in stead of falling asleep, he became dizy and turned aroud and walked away from me! Can some1 explain me what i did rong (or right in this case)?

thanks, Jens

ah yes, if you throw them on the ground and then stick em up, the become sort of like your hostages, and don't get up unless a fellow guy comes to help. this is A MUST DO if you are trying to beat the game on euro extreme w/o getting seen or any kills (i've done that, but ended up with 3 kills when i tranquilized the guys following your motorcycle at the end of the game, they crashed into trees and that counted as a kill.)
And you have found another very useful but extreamly hard thing to do. you didn't shoot the guard with the tranquilizer, you shot the ! above his head in the split second he noticed you. which also is good if your trying not to kill neone.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-19 17:06:09

At 2/19/07 08:20 AM, Sleeping-Insomniac wrote:

:ah yes, if you throw them on the ground and then stick em up, the become sort of like your hostages, and don't get up unless a fellow guy comes to help. this is A MUST DO if you are trying to beat the game on euro extreme w/o getting seen or any kills (i've done that, but ended up with 3 kills when i tranquilized the guys following your motorcycle at the end of the game, they crashed into trees and that counted as a kill.)

thats a new challange for me, beating the game without killing anyone. when you beat the game in european extreem; do I automaticly have zero alerts at the end?

And you have found another very useful but extreamly hard thing to do. you didn't shoot the guard with the tranquilizer, you shot the ! above his head in the split second he noticed you. which also is good if your trying not to kill neone.

Thx, cuz it was really strange... But now I know what i did I can use it more. Does it help to when I shoot the "?" sign above a gaurds head?

The music made me do it!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-19 17:09:14

At 2/19/07 05:06 PM, Play2jens wrote: Thx, cuz it was really strange... But now I know what i did I can use it more. Does it help to when I shoot the "?" sign above a gaurds head?

Ya. Works on both.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-20 10:53:21

May I join, too? I'm quite the MGS fan if I do say so myself...

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-20 13:01:22

crap i want metal gear 1 but ps 2 not run it someone now wath hapens? and i love this crew iam also have mgs 3 and its awesome no i also have the legendary invisible camouflage and the infinite ammo paint for face and much clothes and all the clothes of the cobras weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-20 19:27:54

At 2/19/07 05:06 PM, Play2jens wrote:

do I automaticly have zero alerts at the end?

yep.

At 2/20/07 10:53 AM, Dragonreign wrote: May I join, too? I'm quite the MGS fan if I do say so myself...

yes All r welcome.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-20 22:01:11

yeah i realy want mgs2 substance, who has it? Sleeping-Insomniac. do you have it? please, i want it so bad. and all so my bro wants to know the bit tourrent.

P.S. hey guys, any new news on mgs movie, i heard Hideo Kojima is a producer in the movie, but i am not sure,

Mortal Kombat Kolab

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-21 17:10:22

you already play it raiden looks like a.... gay and over all that the final battle with the katana is awesome and i killed over 3 times that fuckin fat bastard of fatman but its good the first part of the game with snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-21 17:13:38

At 2/21/07 05:10 PM, narutodx1 wrote: you already play it raiden looks like a.... gay and over all that the final battle with the katana is awesome and i killed over 3 times that fuckin fat bastard of fatman but its good the first part of the game with snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake

it is a very good game, yeah every body thinks he is gay, but, i realy like the sword at the end! =)

Mortal Kombat Kolab

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-23 06:05:38

HEY! I just started a new game on MGS 1.
I started it yesterday evening and I allredy got up to where you get captured.

OH! has anyone wathced the video before you fight pyshco-mantis. Where he makes your controller move with his mind, and he reads your past! I love this part because it is just so cool.

And it only took me 5 minutes to figure out how to defeat him!
Put the controller into the other port.

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-23 18:38:08

yeah

Mortal Kombat Kolab

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-24 19:32:57

i still think they should remake metal gear and metal gear 2 solid snake into modern dam mgs games. lets face it, they remade mgs1 didnt they? and they did the same for 2 and 3. so they totally should remake metal gear and metal gear 2 solid snake

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-24 19:34:31

At 2/24/07 07:32 PM, MKII-Scorpion wrote: i still think they should remake metal gear and metal gear 2 solid snake into modern dam mgs games. lets face it, they remade mgs1 didnt they? and they did the same for 2 and 3. so they totally should remake metal gear and metal gear 2 solid snake:

modern dam should read modern day.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-25 06:20:49

Can i join i already asked but no-one answers

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-25 15:59:28

At 2/20/07 10:01 PM, Assassin223 wrote: yeah i realy want mgs2 substance, who has it? Sleeping-Insomniac. do you have it? please, i want it so bad. and all so my bro wants to know the bit tourrent.

P.S. hey guys, any new news on mgs movie, i heard Hideo Kojima is a producer in the movie, but i am not sure,

yeah, sry bout that, but my laptop got smashed and i had 2 send it in. I was looking for it before but couldn't find it... download something called Torrent Harvester, it's a program that searches 179 different sights at once, that will find you the torrent.

At 2/25/07 06:20 AM, Dragonreign wrote: Can i join i already asked but no-one answers

alright, and since i'm sick of saying all are welcome, i'm going to reinstate the quiz for all new members after you. aren't you lucky

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-26 00:15:20

At 2/25/07 06:20 AM, Dragonreign wrote: Can i join i already asked but no-one answers
alright, and since i'm sick of saying all are welcome, i'm going to reinstate the quiz for all new members after you. aren't you lucky

hey, im a member already, but can i look at the quiz?

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-26 01:39:07

At 2/20/07 10:01 PM, Assassin223 wrote: P.S. hey guys, any new news on mgs movie, i heard Hideo Kojima is a producer in the movie, but i am not sure,

heard that Hideo Kojima was not the producer and isn't going to help in the movie, so the movie will be produced without Hideo Kojima and i'm affraid that the movie wont be as good as the games...

The music made me do it!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-26 08:21:35

My computer is a bit broken now, I'm on my niece's PC, but with a bit of luck I'll put on my tattoo pic on friday or saturday....

Ow yeah, I played MGS1 for PSX 16 times
MGS2 12
MGS3 23
And MGS PO 3 times, but now I have to wait for the European version, since those versions are extended....

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-26 17:39:11

At 2/26/07 08:21 AM, metalgirlsolid wrote: My computer is a bit broken now, I'm on my niece's PC, but with a bit of luck I'll put on my tattoo pic on friday or saturday....

Ow yeah, I played MGS1 for PSX 16 times
MGS2 12
MGS3 23
And MGS PO 3 times, but now I have to wait for the European version, since those versions are extended....

Bravo! those are some good stats, ever play the msx ones?

At 2/26/07 12:15 AM, MKII-Scorpion wrote: hey, im a member already, but can i look at the quiz?

well we use to have it so that a new member must answer a question about metal gear to get in, it's nothing special... but if you really want,

in every MGS game there is a member of Johnny's family, where do they appear.

BBS Signature