00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MutantZulu81241 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

metal gear solid club

139,861 Views | 3,407 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-19 09:29:59

I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned (sorry if it has), but David Hayter's screenplay for the potential Metal Gear Solid movie has been rejected :(

For those who didn't know, he's a screenplay writer!

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-19 09:32:08

Woot... but why not MGS3?

Im getting a PS3 for free you can too! just click the link below!

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.p hp?ref=3938685

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-19 21:09:36

At 7/17/07 10:53 PM, Xtesh wrote: Anyone else would butcher the voice. No other voice(aside from Darth Vader) is as well known.

I personally reckon Arnie's voice is more known.
Everyone knows that, regardless of seeing his movies. Vader on the other hand is only really familar to SW fans :P.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-23 13:51:27

At 7/23/07 01:01 AM, Xtesh wrote: And we all know that Arnie wouldn't stand a chance against any of the Snakes(even Liquid!) in a fight.

I believe we were discussing the fame of the voices, not the ability to win a fight.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-24 06:53:40

hi guys, i'm back, what did i miss?

Mortal Kombat Kolab

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-24 09:08:58

At 7/23/07 03:13 PM, Xtesh wrote: Either way, I do think that Snake is better.
And in any case, without James Earl Jones or Arnie's voices, Snake's voice would be at the top of the heap.

-It would be hilarious if Snake actually had Arnolds voice. Get to tha choppa! XD
-As for Raidens voice, Jim Carry would be the perfect voice for that character. XD

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-24 17:32:40

Oh noes! KittyKrew has takken over the mgs forum!

metal gear solid club

The music made me do it!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-25 14:30:09

When you're dragging a guard in MGS 2 with Raiden, the guard looks like he's being bummed. Raiden is gay. XD

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-25 14:55:26

At 7/24/07 05:32 PM, Play2jens wrote: Oh noes! KittyKrew has takken over the mgs forum!

That pic is hilarious! I love the exclamation marks. The sound effects would of really made that pic even better if it was animated. XD

When you're dragging a guard in MGS 2 with Raiden, the guard looks like he's being bummed. Raiden is gay.

Raiden is hilarious! When he was naked and he fell down the stairs, I was dying of laughter. XD

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-26 12:04:02

what the heck lol il join ive already regersted on ur website and u still havent approved it

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-26 12:16:41

At 7/26/07 09:38 AM, Xtesh wrote: Or that one time he didn't pretend he wasn't gay! In MGS3!

And Snake was all like: hmm I like man in uniform! And he even undressed him!

The music made me do it!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-26 12:18:43

Lego Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eather characters no availeble! Only 14,95$ each*

metal gear solid club

The music made me do it!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-26 12:55:45

At 7/26/07 12:18 PM, Play2jens wrote: Lego Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eather characters no availeble! Only 14,95$ each*

Link to full set :D.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-26 16:32:42

HAVE ANYONE SEEN THE MGS4 GAMPLAY TRAILER???
it realased 2 days ago and it's so...
Fucking
Incredible
Huge
Perverted
Blowing
Funtastis
GREAT!!!

Link to the movie on gamespot

Every treu fan of Metal Gear Solid, go watch it now!!!

metal gear solid club

The music made me do it!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-26 16:37:56

This is even a better site to watch the movie:
www.gameplaytrailers.com

Cmon go watch it now! Its even better then all the trailers we have seen before this one!
IT'S INGAME FFS!
%u25AA Use the Octocam while playing dead
%u25AA Crawl on the ground like a worm
%u25AA Take enemy weapons
%u25AA You can roll around left and right while on the ground
%u25AA You can knock enemies out with an electric stun knife
%u25AA You can hide in a metal drum instead of a card-board box, Kojima says "its stronger and much more safe"
%u25AA You can play in First person view. Thanks to the intuitive 6-axis system you can point your gun in your FPS mode.
%u25AA Hide too long in the garbage can and you acquire a smell that can expose you easier to enemies
%u25AA Shaking the Sixaxis can shake off the Octocam
%u25AA Snake controls support mechs and Metal Gear MkII using a PS3 controller.
%u25AA Metal Gear MkIII has stealth capacities and is harder to be found by enemies
%u25AA You can throw a tornado while lying down (?)
%u25AA As an action you can sleep, loll and fool about.
%u25AA If you roll too much with your drum, Snake gets dizzy and vomits. So in order to overcome that bad/dizzy feeling you need to view/read the chick mags. You can turn the pages by yourself and forget your mission. The same for the enemies.
%u25AA You can change to over the shoulder view.

The music made me do it!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-26 17:12:24

ooh ooh
i wanna join this.

hook me up yo.

I AM THE BEST AT GUITAR HERO!!

--------(p.s. don't be retarded)--------

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-26 18:06:21

At 7/26/07 04:37 PM, Play2jens wrote: This is even a better site to watch the movie:
www.gameplaytrailers.com

that was awesome sweet!

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-27 21:46:16

At 7/26/07 04:32 PM, Play2jens wrote: HAVE ANYONE SEEN THE MGS4 GAMPLAY TRAILER???

This...game...is going to be the sickest MGS game ever. I love all the things you can do in that game now. You can literally roll over while your on the floor. The funny part in the trailer was the statue with the guy holding another guys penis! XD

Every treu fan of Metal Gear Solid, go watch it now!!!

I love the pic that you showed by the way. The second one is hilarious! XD

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-27 21:53:40

At 7/27/07 09:51 PM, Xtesh wrote: The funny thing is how everyone thinks that it's odd that Snake's old-looking.
He's at least in his mid 50's, and most men start to gray in their 40's.
Any way you put it, he doesn't look any more than 5-10 years older than he really is.

I though he was around his late 40's, early 50's to be exact. Snake still got the skills to kick ass. I can't to play as Snake and Raiden, if he is even playable. :/

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-27 22:23:47

Hoping to re-join the foxhunt, so to speak. I was quasi-leader back in the day (Around pages 60 or something I think. It's been a while). Huge MGS fan. I own Integral/VR Missions, Twin Snakes, MGS2, Substance, and MGS3. 100% completed them all. Can't wait for MGS4. One of my main reasons for a PS3 purchase, really.

So, am I accepted?

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-27 22:27:24

At 7/27/07 10:23 PM, PureLionHeart wrote:
So, am I accepted?

Why not?

You seem good.

But i can't say if you can or can't join.

but i don't see why anyone would say no.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-27 22:37:56

At 7/27/07 10:31 PM, Xtesh wrote: SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For instance, Frank Jaeger was a child soldier in Mozambique, or that SOKOLOV SURIVIVED BEING TORUTRED IN MGS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, read up on all that. Same thing I did for Ac!d 1 & 2.
I'd love to play it though.
You just don't want me joining any more clubs you're a member of. :P

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-28 06:05:09

At 7/27/07 09:53 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 7/27/07 09:51 PM, Xtesh wrote: The funny thing is how everyone thinks that it's odd that Snake's old-looking.
He's at least in his mid 50's, and most men start to gray in their 40's.
Any way you put it, he doesn't look any more than 5-10 years older than he really is.
I though he was around his late 40's, early 50's to be exact. Snake still got the skills to kick ass. I can't to play as Snake and Raiden, if he is even playable. :/

Wait, you guys talking about how old snake is??
He sure isn't that old, but if take a look at another character in the series...

... Like Eva (from mgs3) ...

... She is way more older then snake!

Lolz.

metal gear solid club

The music made me do it!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-28 11:04:39

Hey guys, back after a nice vacation. For all those who want to join welcome and for PureLionHeart welcome back!

Back to business the gameplay looks utterly fantastic. I was sorta dissappointed at how the gameplay looked in the 3rd trailer but this is just utterly beautiful i just can't wait to get my hands on it.

One question though, does anybody know if this will be in 1080i or just 720p? The reason is that my tv only does regular non hd and 1080i, which is really stupid. and after watching the gameplay i need to kno if i'll be able to have HD

Hovering around Consciousness

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-28 14:02:15

At 7/28/07 01:30 AM, Xtesh wrote: I think the only one left that you haven't joined is the ZSC.

No worries then. I have no idea what that is.

But you just do it for my sexy body, don't you?

If I wear Snake, I'd grab your crotch right now.

At 7/28/07 06:05 AM, Play2jens wrote: ... Like Eva (from mgs3) ...

...Creepy. But I'd hit that.

At 7/28/07 11:04 AM, Sleeping-Insomniac wrote: Hey guys, back after a nice vacation. For all those who want to join welcome and for PureLionHeart welcome back!

Hey there, man! Good to be back.

Back to business the gameplay looks utterly fantastic. I was sorta dissappointed at how the gameplay looked in the 3rd trailer but this is just utterly beautiful i just can't wait to get my hands on it.

I hear you. I'm glad Snake can finally crouch, and the thought that all that happens with such graphics is mind-blowing. Can't wait. Yet I must.

One question though, does anybody know if this will be in 1080i or just 720p? The reason is that my tv only does regular non hd and 1080i, which is really stupid. and after watching the gameplay i need to kno if i'll be able to have HD

Couldn't tell you. I have an old crappy 15" normal TV. :P

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-28 23:41:41

At 7/28/07 02:08 PM, Xtesh wrote: Anyone else wondering what kind of bosses will be in MGS4? Because Dead Cell is, well, dead(except for Vamp), and by now everyone should know by now that joining FOX or FOXHOUND means that either Big Boss or Solid Snake will kill you.

Cobra Unit isn't safe either.
Lock your windows! Barricade your doors! Hide your sexy female spies & soldiers! For no one is safe from....Snake!

Seriously though, it will probably just be Liquid Ocelot's own special force or what have you. But what I'm hoping for is that Snake will fight units from Country A & Country B. After all, he's not a "legal combatant" and is instead a country unto himself. Maybe siding with one country would allow you to either face different bosses or avoid them altogether. But this is me brainstorming.

Probably end up facing Vamp and one of those Organic Gears at some point, too.

Personally, I'm hoping that Big Boss took up on Ocelot's offer at the end of Portable Ops, and now exists as some sort of A. I, and returns as a boss. Even though he's always been against the Patriots, which means he obviously DIDN'T take him up on his offer.

It'll probably end with Big Boss being THE Patriot or something. Who knows, it's Kojima, bless his heart!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-29 13:32:22

well in MGS3 eva was about early 20s so add one about 50-60 years yeah about 70-80 years old

Fuck, Fuckity, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck .. whats the big fucking deal bitch?-South Park

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-29 15:40:47

At 7/26/07 12:55 PM, Nev wrote:
At 7/26/07 12:18 PM, Play2jens wrote: Lego Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eather characters now availeble! Only 14,95$ each*
Link to full set :D.

Sorry Nev, but I lost the link

At 7/28/07 11:04 AM, Sleeping-Insomniac wrote: Hey guys, back after a nice vacation.

You too welcome back and I hope you had a nice vacation

At 7/28/07 01:38 PM, Xtesh wrote: So what year are we talking about for her? I'd put what she looks like at no later than the mid-80's/90's.

Yeah, probably, I got the picture from The sons of Big Boss, really nice site by the way

The music made me do it!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-29 15:49:30

Someone up for some Metal Gear Online on the PS3?
It looks like we go back to the ruins of Groznj Grad, Like in the old days...

www.gamespot.com

metal gear solid club

The music made me do it!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-07-29 16:02:55

At 7/28/07 06:05 AM, Play2jens wrote:
Lolz.

Is that David Bowie?

BBS Signature