00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

out-of-pocket just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

metal gear solid club

140,941 Views | 3,407 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-26 18:14:47

ok thanks

Mortal Kombat Kolab

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-26 18:15:59

At 2/21/07 05:13 PM, Assassin223 wrote: it is a very good game, yeah every body thinks he is gay, but, i realy like the sword at the end! =)

HF Blade = Raiden's Phallic Symbol?

Next Release ETA: ?

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-26 19:32:11

well we use to have it so that a new member must answer a question about metal gear to get in, it's nothing special... but if you really want,

in every MGS game there is a member of Johnny's family, where do they appear.

Ahh, Johnny Saskai, the famous guard. He is ** *** ****** ****** * **** ****. lol censored for those who dont know. I do though.

GET OVER HERE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-27 02:16:13

At 2/26/07 07:32 PM, MKII-Scorpion wrote:
well we use to have it so that a new member must answer a question about metal gear to get in, it's nothing special... but if you really want,

in every MGS game there is a member of Johnny's family, where do they appear.
Ahh, Johnny Saskai, the famous guard. He is ** *** ****** ****** * **** ****. lol censored for those who dont know. I do though.

----------------spoiler------------------

I only know that there is a Johnny in MGS3 at the jail level, where you have to escape from jail and if you trow back your food at him, you'll unlock a secret cutscene...
haha, last time i'll killed him becaus he waked up to fast from may sigaret (you know, the sigaret that puts you to sleep)

I don't know where the other Johnnys are becaus i only played mgs3...

The music made me do it!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-27 09:35:34

At 2/26/07 05:39 PM, Sleeping-Insomniac wrote:
At 2/26/07 08:21 AM, metalgirlsolid wrote: My computer is a bit broken now, I'm on my niece's PC, but with a bit of luck I'll put on my tattoo pic on friday or saturday....

Ow yeah, I played MGS1 for PSX 16 times
MGS2 12
MGS3 23
And MGS PO 3 times, but now I have to wait for the European version, since those versions are extended....
Bravo! those are some good stats, ever play the msx ones?

Nope, don't have an MSX and don't have the money to affort MG 2, they're worth a fortune here in Europe, about 250 euros.

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-27 13:33:11

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Just kicked raven's @ss. had 1 ration, 4 stingers, 6 nikita's and quarter health. I picked up more as I went along but he shot half of them down anyway.

I strugled getting past the torture because I didn't want to give in.

Completed mgs2 again, love it. It's got everything. I would buy mgs3 but I don't have a PS2, I got an x-box which is hundred times better!

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-27 14:25:50

At 2/27/07 01:33 PM, masterkavar1 wrote: Completed mgs2 again, love it. It's got everything. I would buy mgs3 but I don't have a PS2, I got an x-box which is hundred times better!

You're making a big mistake by saying that, Get of the forum, now!!
Just kiding, but don't try to say that again...
And yeah, by being a microsoft freak, you miss 5 great mgs titles:
- metal gear acid (psp)
- metal gear acid 2 (psp)
- metal gear solid: portable ops (psp)
- metal gear solid 3(: snake eater or subsistance)
- metal gear solid 4

Maybe there will come another mgs title that is exclusive for the PS soon?

The music made me do it!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-27 18:07:52

At 2/27/07 02:16 AM, Play2jens wrote: ----------------spoiler------------------
I don't know where the other Johnnys are becaus i only played mgs3...

U were right on that, Anyone care to tell where you find johnny in MGS1, 2, and PO?

At 2/27/07 09:35 AM, metalgirlsolid wrote: Nope, don't have an MSX and don't have the money to affort MG 2, they're worth a fortune here in Europe, about 250 euros.

Ah... well that's where i come in. A while ago i made a kit available for free download, that includes MG1, MG2, Snakes revenge, and ghost babel. they are perfect english translations and work seemlessly on the computer. tell me if you want it. I also have in the works a metal gear kit that works on the psp... although that's a little harder to set up. tell me if ya want it.

At 2/27/07 01:33 PM, masterkavar1 wrote: Completed mgs2 again, love it. It's got everything. I would buy mgs3 but I don't have a PS2, I got an x-box which is hundred times better!

*sigh* it's amasing how you find a million xbox fanboys but the sony lovers all have the decency to be open minded about their choice. in some ways xbox is better because of a bit more processor power and xbox live, but the ps2 has a more than good processor, plus a humongus selection of good games, plus free online. and since i deal with xboxtards enough to kno i can't change your mind... keep your pig headedness to yourself.

and for the record it's been sugested that mgs4 be on xbox 360, but kojima said he would resign before that would happen.

Hovering around Consciousness

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-28 01:57:22

At 2/27/07 06:07 PM, Sleeping-Insomniac wrote: Ah... well that's where i come in. A while ago i made a kit available for free download, that includes MG1, MG2, Snakes revenge, and ghost babel. they are perfect english translations and work seemlessly on the computer. tell me if you want it. I also have in the works a metal gear kit that works on the psp... although that's a little harder to set up. tell me if ya want it.

Oh yeah i would like to have it!! where can i download it, or can you sent me it?

and for the record it's been sugested that mgs4 be on xbox 360, but kojima said he would resign before that would happen.

Yes, I hope that MGS4 stays an PS3 exclusive..

The music made me do it!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-28 05:02:46

I hope that it stays an exclusive as well. By the way, does anyone know if Hayter will be Snake in the MGS movie or not? I can't seem to find it anywhere, just some vague details or rumours

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-28 07:05:51

At 2/28/07 05:02 AM, metalgirlsolid wrote: I hope that it stays an exclusive as well. By the way, does anyone know if Hayter will be Snake in the MGS movie or not? I can't seem to find it anywhere, just some vague details or rumours

I read in my official playstation Magazine Benelux that the voice actor of snake is going to play the role of snake itself... I don't know if that Hayter is the voice actor, but if you mean him, I think the rumours are right...

Oh yeah and about the exclusive MGS4, I hope it stays exclusive, becaus its 1 of the reasons i want a ps3, and maybe if the games shows up on the Xbox 360 and I still havn't enough money for a playstation 3 I'll maybe have to go buy an xbox!! (scary toughts - Just like in a Horror movie or when your walking in the river in the battle with The Sorrow :D)

The music made me do it!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-28 08:20:11

lol, Well, MGS 4 is the ONLY reason why I'm going to buy a PS3, just as MGS2 was the reason for me to buy a PS2.

And yes, Hayter is the voice actor. If he makes it inot the movie, I´ll be thrilled, since he has a strange similarity with Snake. Plus, ofcourse, the voice, that makes women melt ;)

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-28 08:51:32

Is Hayter Japaneese or is he from america?
And is another reason not that the ps3 is better then xbox or something...
or cuz there are other cool exclusives or maybe becaus you can play free online?
atleast, these are my reasons...

The music made me do it!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-28 12:58:53

i kove metal gear one it is the best damm on it dont matter whta

metal gear solid club

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-28 13:25:14

At 2/27/07 02:25 PM, Play2jens wrote:
You're making a big mistake by saying that, Get of the forum, now!!
Just kiding, but don't try to say that again...
And yeah, by being a microsoft freak, you miss 5 great mgs titles:
- metal gear acid (psp)
- metal gear acid 2 (psp)
- metal gear solid: portable ops (psp)
- metal gear solid 3(: snake eater or subsistance)
- metal gear solid 4

WHAT! I miss all these! Anyway what do you not want me to say again.
And why are you calling me a microsoft freak because i'm going to try and get a psp so I can get those first three games you mentioned.

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-28 18:33:28

At 2/28/07 01:25 PM, masterkavar1 wrote:
WHAT! I miss all these! Anyway what do you not want me to say again.
And why are you calling me a microsoft freak because i'm going to try and get a psp so I can get those first three games you mentioned.

Sorry, i'm just so use 2 dealing with xbox fanboys. saying the xbox is hundreds of times better than ps2 is what we didn't want u to say again... so glad 2 kno u have an open mind.

Hayter is american and there are roomers that he's gonna play snake. and after looking at a picture of him i definately think he could swing it.

Anyone who want's the mg kit send me a newgrounds message.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-28 19:27:18

Sleeping-Insomniac , remember the quiz u said for noobs on the metal gear solid fan club? Well i want to know, do i consider a noob, or an semi old member?

Mortal Kombat Kolab

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-02-28 19:30:33

At 2/28/07 07:27 PM, Assassin223 wrote: Sleeping-Insomniac , remember the quiz u said for noobs on the metal gear solid fan club? Well i want to know, do i consider a noob, or an semi old member?

i was looking back, and i will go ahead and take the quiz

Mortal Kombat Kolab

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-03-01 10:05:54

I don't need a quiz, I have my tattoo to prove that I'm THE biggest fan of MGS :P

Here it (finally) is:

metal gear solid club

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-03-01 11:21:05

At 3/1/07 10:05 AM, metalgirlsolid wrote: I don't need a quiz, I have my tattoo to prove that I'm THE biggest fan of MGS :P

Here it (finally) is:
(pic)

Wow, you are definitely THE biggest mgs fan!! that tattoo looks really cool!

The music made me do it!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-03-01 11:54:54

At 2/28/07 06:33 PM, Sleeping-Insomniac wrote:
Sorry, i'm just so use 2 dealing with xbox fanboys. saying the xbox is hundreds of times better than ps2 is what we didn't want u to say again... so glad 2 kno u have an open mind.

WHAT! The x-box is a hundred times better than ps2. I just think the PSP is good if you want a few metal gear games, and it has other good exclusive games such as vice city stories. So I think it is worth getting a PSP thank you very much!

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-03-01 13:11:28

At 3/1/07 11:54 AM, masterkavar1 wrote: WHAT! The x-box is a hundred times better than ps2.

Proof it.

I don't think your right, maybe if you tell me the xbox is a lil bit better then the ps2 and you can proof it, then your maybe right... But i know you arn't right

Oh yeah do you think the xbox 360 is beter then the ps3? becaus the ps3 is about 6 times better then the xbox360 andd about 20 times better then the ps2

The music made me do it!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-03-01 15:45:26

And if you include the blue ray player inside, then sorry dude, the Xbox 360 is way behind! You know, I never even touched an Xbox, or an Xbox 360.

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-03-01 16:10:09

At 3/1/07 03:45 PM, MetalGirlSolid wrote: And if you include the blue ray player inside, then sorry dude, the Xbox 360 is way behind! You know, I never even touched an Xbox, or an Xbox 360.

good, good I touched an xbox a few times at a friends home and it really sucked!
I still don't get it why all this xbox freaks keep saying that xbox is cool and so much better then the ps...

enough of that, lets talk about mgs. Metalgirlsolid, what Metal gear games do you own?

The music made me do it!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-03-01 16:22:31

can i join? i've played (and completed) MGS1,2&3 and currently doing ac!d 1. MGS3 is, for me, the best story-wise, whilst 1 has the best gameplay.

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-03-01 16:32:34

Everyone is welcome
If you want, we can make a little mgs quiz that you have to answere right to get in the club :D

The music made me do it!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-03-01 19:50:46

At 3/1/07 10:05 AM, MetalGirlSolid wrote: I don't need a quiz, I have my tattoo to prove that I'm THE biggest fan of MGS :P

Here it (finally) is:

That's pretty nice. i guess ya got us all beat. Glad 2 kno there are ppl who like mgs that much!

Proof it.

I don't think your right, maybe if you tell me the xbox is a lil bit better then the ps2 and you can proof it, then your maybe right... But i know you arn't right

Oh yeah do you think the xbox 360 is beter then the ps3? becaus the ps3 is about 6 times better then the xbox360 andd about 20 times better then the ps2
And if you include the blue ray player inside, then sorry dude, the Xbox 360 is way behind! You know, I never even touched an Xbox, or an Xbox 360.

Well Said!

At 3/1/07 04:22 PM, AkB00m wrote: can i join? i've played (and completed) MGS1,2&3 and currently doing ac!d 1. MGS3 is, for me, the best story-wise, whilst 1 has the best gameplay.

Your question is, Where is Johnny Sasaki found in Metal Gear Solid 2 (don't worry your still in if you get it wrong)

And i agree w/ u on your game choices. Although i think that mgs3 had a much more complex and entertaining gameplay, i still think that the subtle nuances of the origional ps1 (not twin snakes) gameplay have a certain endearing charm.

And here is a link to the mgkit for all who want it http://www.bigupload.com/d=93DC3DA8

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-03-02 03:05:05

At 3/1/07 01:11 PM, Play2jens wrote:

YEAH! I know the PS3 is better than X-box 360 because 360 games are a ripoff. And the PS3 is supposed to have more features.

OH! Has the PS3 come out in england yet because they look cool and I want to get one.

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-03-02 03:12:19

At 3/1/07 04:10 PM, Play2jens wrote:
At 3/1/07 03:45 PM, MetalGirlSolid wrote: And if you include the blue ray player inside, then sorry dude, the Xbox 360 is way behind! You know, I never even touched an Xbox, or an Xbox 360.
good, good I touched an xbox a few times at a friends home and it really sucked!
I still don't get it why all this xbox freaks keep saying that xbox is cool and so much better then the ps...

enough of that, lets talk about mgs. Metalgirlsolid, what Metal gear games do you own?

I own Metal Gear Solid for PSX, Metal Gear Solid Special Missions, Metal Gear Solid for GC, metal Gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Metal Gear Solid 3 substance, Metal Gear MPO, Metal Gear Solid Digital Graphic Novel. I don't know if I'm going to get Ac!d though, because of the gameplay etc, but I probably are going to :P

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-03-02 09:34:45

At 3/1/07 07:50 PM, Sleeping-Insomniac wrote: Your question is, Where is Johnny Sasaki found in Metal Gear Solid 2 (don't worry your still in if you get it wrong)

easy. he's found twice, both verbally. the first time is when raiden is listenling to ocelot and solidus snake talking whilst rescuing Ames, and the second time is when E.E. walks past the second rig, you use the d.mic to listen to a conversation between her and johnny. During both times he has a attack of the squids. Good enough?