00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

rumbeeart just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

metal gear solid club

141,209 Views | 3,407 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-08-27 12:48:18

At 8/27/05 06:23 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Alright, I've done a lot so far. Managed to kill the Hind and Vulcan, which were my biggest problems. Vulcan was well hard on Extreme mode since he ran AND used his gun right at the start, which was madness. I'm about to enter the third PAL key.

You're good at MGS1

Sig orignaly made by Newgrounds sig makers, updated by Tahmatassu

I have no idea what I'm doing here, and why are you reading this?

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-08-27 14:11:45

At 8/9/05 11:41 AM, x-wing_suprime wrote: Ask me somthing else about MGS3 (you can kill the end before you fight him)

Alright. What is the meaning behind the hand gesture that Ocelot always gives you?

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-08-27 15:46:46

....*starts crying*

Sig orignaly made by Newgrounds sig makers, updated by Tahmatassu

I have no idea what I'm doing here, and why are you reading this?

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-08-28 03:23:42

Can you guess which metal gear this is?

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-08-28 06:13:34

Alright. What is the meaning behind the hand gesture that Ocelot always gives you?

does it mean..... he doesnt want you to die or he is saluting you?(p.s. sorry bad spelling)

Lol skating owns

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-08-28 06:21:09

At 8/28/05 06:13 AM, monkey-takeover wrote:
does it mean..... he doesnt want you to die or he is saluting you?(p.s. sorry bad spelling)

those reasons were becouse ocelot it a spy for you (if you have completed the game and watched the creadits the part after tells you) ocelot is "ADAM" you know that guy who was ment to be with "EVA".

Lol skating owns

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-08-28 08:08:35

At 8/27/05 12:48 PM, x-wing_suprime wrote: You're good at MGS1

Thanks! I did complete the game last night, but when the credits ended, the game crashed. No hope of getting it to work! Oh well, I just wanted to complete the game on Extreme mode. That was all what I wanted to do on MGS1.

BTW, you'll need luck, skill and some patience in order to complete Extreme mode.

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-08-29 13:02:58

At 8/28/05 03:23 AM, da1lilthug wrote: Can you guess which metal gear this is?

is it metal gear rex??????

Lol skating owns

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-08-29 16:07:36

At 8/29/05 01:02 PM, monkey-takeover wrote:
At 8/28/05 03:23 AM, da1lilthug wrote: Can you guess which metal gear this is?
is it metal gear rex??????

ithink so too

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-08-29 16:09:28

Yeah! It's rex!

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-08-29 16:15:41

ive heard of a trick you can do on mgs1 and was wondering if anyone can confirm it.
here it is...
if you play through the game 9 times (and in that time get stealth at one point) then on the 10th playthrough use stealth all the way through a boss fight without using any rations or anything at all. you will receive the weapon that boss used.
i thought it would be good if it worked on the 2nd raven boss (minigun mania!)
i cant try it out myself cuz my game freezez at the end of the credits (grrrrr)

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-08-29 16:26:52

Here's a question: In Twin Snakes, during the cutscene before Raven's fight when they are shooting back and forth, at one point Snake lets loose a Stinger rocket in opposition to about 10 of Raven's minigun bullets. One bullet hits the rocket, the others pass by it towards Snake? How the Hell does he survive that!?

At 8/29/05 04:15 PM, skaxic wrote: ive heard of a trick you can do on mgs1 and was wondering if anyone can confirm it.
here it is...
if you play through the game 9 times (and in that time get stealth at one point) then on the 10th playthrough use stealth all the way through a boss fight without using any rations or anything at all. you will receive the weapon that boss used.
i thought it would be good if it worked on the 2nd raven boss (minigun mania!)
i cant try it out myself cuz my game freezez at the end of the credits (grrrrr)

Nah, sorry to burst your bubble, man, but that just isn't true. It'd be pretty neat, though.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-08-29 16:39:41

Do that again and I'll report you to a mod.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-08-29 16:39:50

your gonna get banned

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-08-29 20:12:14

mgs 3 is the best im at the part where u just killed the pain and are in the labd looking for sokolov i have to fingd that locked door i know how to get to it but i went went the wrong way so i have to go all the way back and use the keycard to open the door

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-08-29 20:23:56

What's the url for that wierd thing about the colonel in MGS2?? The "I need scissors 61" thing lol.

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-08-29 20:25:36

At 8/29/05 08:12 PM, rubber_band_man wrote: mgs 3 is the best im at the part where u just killed the pain and are in the labd looking for sokolov i have to fingd that locked door i know how to get to it but i went went the wrong way so i have to go all the way back and use the keycard to open the door

I beat MGS3 like 12 times! XD Best game ever!

Maybe I'm exaggerating....

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-08-30 03:46:37

At 8/29/05 04:39 PM, SkaXic wrote: your gonna get banned

damn like i did.

Lol skating owns

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-08-30 03:53:36

hey do you know something i found????:
at the part you are looking for sokalov you can go under the building!!!! if you got to the right place you see the wooden door that eva gets out of you can shoot it and you here sokalov screming!!!!! how cool is that oh yes there are some rats and snakes (harmals) under the building. HAVE FUN SHOOTING

Lol skating owns

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-08-30 08:32:55

At 8/29/05 04:15 PM, SkaXic wrote: if you play through the game 9 times (and in that time get stealth at one point) then on the 10th playthrough use stealth all the way through a boss fight without using any rations or anything at all. you will receive the weapon that boss used.

I bet that's false.

At 8/29/05 08:23 PM, da1lilthug wrote: What's the url for that wierd thing about the colonel in MGS2?? The "I need scissors 61" thing lol.

You want a list of things that the Colonel says? Look here:
http://db.gamefaqs.c..ance_game_script.txt

Anyway, I'm playing on MGS2 again. I've got enough dog tags for me to get Stealth once I complete it again.

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-08-30 18:22:00

Can I Join I Luv Dis Shit Man

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-08-30 18:39:51

At 8/30/05 06:22 PM, RAB109 wrote: Can I Join I Luv Dis Shit Man

Yes. WHat's your favorite installment in the series?

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-08-30 20:41:48

Yello all. Yea Im a big fan of all metal gear solids Its hard to say which one is my favorite, but I guess substance becasue i liked the AI better .. maybe because it was in buildings more places to experiment with.. Anyway have you all heard that their going to release 3 new metal gear solids! The sequel to Metal gear Acid, the sequel to metal gear solid 3 Metal gear solid Subsistiance (get it like substance) and metal gear solid 4 but I have no idea what time it is based on... hopefully a closure to Metal gear solid 2!
Well anyway check my website if your bored. geocities.com/batmanblob

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-08-30 20:49:38

Welcome to the club, and yes, we're all aware of Subsitence, Ac!d 2 and MGS4. They look great. It'll be awesome to play Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake on Subsistence, too.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-08-30 20:56:11

You know what would be sooo cool..

Make a 3 disk game starting with Metal gear solid 3 then 1 then 2 and make the story line change form what you do in the game, I know it would be big but that would be the best game ever. imagine if you could kill Ocelot in the fist then he wouldnt be in the rest. Or even if you could do different storylines such as be Liquid and play through the game. Who knows maybe it could have over 100 different endings. i know its a pipe dream but hey that would be something to drool about.

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-08-31 05:26:52

At 8/30/05 08:49 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: Welcome to the club, and yes, we're all aware of Subsitence, Ac!d 2 and MGS4.

I'm not interested in Acid, but Subsistence and MGS4 are what I will look forward to. MGS4 I will look forward to the most since it should tell me some things I want to know. You know the ending was quite bad since there people like Liquid you didn't know what happened to them.

They look great. It'll be awesome to play Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake on Subsistence, too.

I guess I will wait for Subsistence now if you can play those games. I do want to play on MGS3: Snake Eater soon, but I guess I can be patient and wait for Subsistence.

Anyway, last night I completed MGS2 on Hard mode. Got myself Stealth for Raiden and I managed to get Bandana for Snake. That can't be right since I havn't got all the dog tags on any two difficulties. Must be another way of getting bonus items for Snake.

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-08-31 05:37:41

At 8/30/05 03:53 AM, monkey-takeover wrote:
hey do you know something i found????:
at the part you are looking for sokalov you can go under the building!!!! if you got to the right place you see the wooden door that eva gets out of you can shoot it and you here sokalov screming!!!!! how cool is that oh yes there are some rats and snakes (harmals) under the building. HAVE FUN SHOOTING

You can also RPG-7 him to death through the window! XD I also know this awesome way to put gaurds into instant knock outs! While you're holding circle quickly push down the left analong stick and you'll slam him so hard!!! INSTANT KNOCK OUT!

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-09-02 04:15:01

You can also RPG-7 him to death through the window! XD I also know this awesome way to put gaurds into instant knock outs! While you're holding circle quickly push down the left analong stick and you'll slam him so hard!!! INSTANT KNOCK OUT!

I know about the gaurds but not the RPG-7

Lol skating owns

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-09-02 11:27:15

At 8/30/05 08:56 PM, Fafey wrote: You know what would be sooo cool..

I just noticed this post. That does sound good, but if that sort of thing ever happened, I'd rather wait until MGS4 comes out. I think with MGS4 on the game as well will make it better. However, the game would probably take too long to complete, but other than that, I'd like to see something like that to happen.

Response to metal gear solid club 2005-09-02 11:29:24

Can I Join

metal gear solid club