00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Echo6261 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Xbox 360 club.

427,226 Views | 9,765 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-09-10 16:28:10

My connection is still down. Im probably going to need a new modemn. We've done evey test know to man. it's not the xbox it's the fucking network. Im going to have it fixed before the end of the month thats for sure.

Can't wait for dead rising 2! <3

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-09-11 18:28:25

At 9/10/10 03:49 PM, lifeofmystery wrote: guys, i need to know, as quickly as fucking possibble, can somone please tell me a way to fix my X Box?

it dun goofd, i turned it on two days ago, and tried playing oblivion, and the disc wouldnt read, tried it again, and it wouldnt read, cleaned it, it wouldnt read,

so i tried another disc... then another..... then another..... and none of them worked, it just says "open tray when i put them in.

i waited a day, tried again, got the same problem.

Yeah my 360 has been doing the same thing for quite some time now. But what i usually do to get things working again is try standing it up and then see if it will read the disc. If that fails just give it some time to warm up and then try. Or try opening the try and then blow some air into the console possibly knocking any dust something that might be preventing the laser lens from reading the disc properly. But if the problem still persists then try playing a game that is on the hard drive already and then after a while try switching over to a disk. Lastly you could try just opening and closing the tray numerious times and see what success you hae from that.

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-09-14 19:09:35

Duke nukem announced for 2011.
There's a demo at PAX.
Gear box is making it.
Shit be going down.

Pigs are flying.
A European is trying to divide by zero.
The world has ended uncountable times.
And im the essence of win now.
Heaven and hell are now one and the same.
Everyone is now immortal.
Rickrolling is now entertaining.
ETC.

Discuss. Now

So how about dem mudkipz?

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-09-14 21:28:00

At 9/14/10 07:09 PM, lifeofmystery wrote: Duke nukem announced for 2011.

Well if what you say is true then that's really cool. But the way you go about you post just leaves me to believe otherwise. So will probably do my own investigation into this matter and see what's up. Cause this game has been in production and cancelled my 3D Realms quite some time ago. Which I would love to see Duke Nukem Forever come to the current consoles but it's highly unlikely it will or doubtful it will come out at all for anything, anywhere.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-09-14 21:44:43

At 9/14/10 09:28 PM, Pandamir wrote:
At 9/14/10 07:09 PM, lifeofmystery wrote: Duke nukem announced for 2011.
Well if what you say is true then that's really cool. But the way you go about you post just leaves me to believe otherwise. So will probably do my own investigation into this matter and see what's up. Cause this game has been in production and cancelled my 3D Realms quite some time ago. Which I would love to see Duke Nukem Forever come to the current consoles but it's highly unlikely it will or doubtful it will come out at all for anything, anywhere.

release date
http://g4tv.com/games/ps3/45242/duke-nuk em-forever/index/
and i dont know if its there, but PAX had a demo for the damn thing. they might have a video.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-09-14 22:24:18

At 9/14/10 09:44 PM, lifeofmystery wrote: and i dont know if its there, but PAX had a demo for the damn thing. they might have a video.

Well if in fact true then it's going to be a kickass game to play for sure. And apperently might just be a ps3 exclusive but probably to early to tell all that. And thanks for the link there Mystery. And so the wait for yet another game that has taken far to long to hit the shelves (this and Kingdom Hearts 3) begins.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-09-22 19:36:01

At 9/14/10 10:24 PM, Pandamir wrote:
At 9/14/10 09:44 PM, lifeofmystery wrote: and i dont know if its there, but PAX had a demo for the damn thing. they might have a video.
Well if in fact true then it's going to be a kickass game to play for sure. And apperently might just be a ps3 exclusive but probably to early to tell all that. And thanks for the link there Mystery. And so the wait for yet another game that has taken far to long to hit the shelves (this and Kingdom Hearts 3) begins.

i cant wait for KH3, ive been playing the shit out of BBS, and 358/2, hope to god its multiplatform, so i can play it on XBOX...... but the main thing im worried about is the developement of ES:V... when will elder scrollls V be announced? never probably, i hope to god KH doesnt share the same fate...

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-10-05 21:26:59

Just bought myself a 360. yay.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-10-05 21:50:20

At 10/5/10 09:26 PM, NEVR wrote: Just bought myself a 360. yay.

Get any games?

Gamertag- MarshallxDav | Steam ID- Eshneh | LastFM- MarshallNPK

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-10-05 23:12:56

Fallout New Vegas so close....

XBL GT: SleepyB 408

I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-10-06 05:42:21

At 10/5/10 11:12 PM, Crashman wrote: Fallout New Vegas so close....

That's probably a title I'll wait until Christmas for. Right now, it's Black Ops that I have my eye on. I hadn't really planned on getting it, but some of the videos I've been watching recently make it look like so much fun that I just can't pass it up.

I've not actually played my Xbox for over a month now. I suppose the main reason for this being that I don't really have any games I feel inclined to play right now. Hopefully that will change when Black Ops is released.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-10-06 21:43:11

At 10/5/10 09:50 PM, Obvious-M wrote:
At 10/5/10 09:26 PM, NEVR wrote: Just bought myself a 360. yay.
Get any games?

Only Reach for the time being. One of my housemates has a 360 as well so I can just pinch a few of his games off him until I can afford some more. I would have been able to buy some more games but I just bought a new TV as well so I'm pretty poor right now!

So yeah I think it's due to be delivered on Friday... Good times :)

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-10-06 22:22:14

At 10/6/10 09:43 PM, NEVR wrote: So yeah I think it's due to be delivered on Friday... Good times :)

If you plan to go online, let us know your gamertag. I suggest iNEVRlikedgirls.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-10-10 14:38:11

I approve of Holla's idea.

Also, curiosity: Medal of Honor anyone?

I've been Fab since the re-design,have you?

JUST BECAUSE I LISTEN TO COREY HART :'[

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-10-10 14:42:39

This is my first time posting here. Can I join?

THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE!

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-10-10 15:29:54

Between Medal of Honor and Black Ops, I choose the latter. As much as I want to get both I will pick up Black Ops first.

THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE!

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-10-10 22:05:07

At 5/13/05 09:02 PM, Jimmy-Cut-Throat wrote: This club is for the xbox 360. Were you can talk about the games for it xbox 360 live content. And much more. You can debate over wether the 360 or ps2 will be better and all that stuff. So have fun talking about xbox 360.
RULES,
1,No spamming
2,No fighting over stupid shit.
3,To join just ask.
4,You will be kicked out of club for breaking any rules.
5,Just have fun talking about the xbox.

I agree with the Xbox 360 crew rules!, And i would like to join this Xbox 360 crew!, Is because i have a Xbox 360! :D

Hello everyone on Newgrounds!, I am the greatest Newgrounder ever! :D And i like Newgrounds so much that it is awesome! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-10-10 22:50:04

hey, dont know if this beautiful establishment is still dead, or still alive, either way...
ill just leave this here... watch it until the end, its gameplay of duke nukem forever from gearbox.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/vie w/104015-New-Duke-Nukem-Footage-Surfaces -Blows-Stuff-Up

thank me. don't thank me. whatever... its funny at the end...

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-10-11 17:01:52

At 10/11/10 06:54 AM, Aci6 wrote:
At 10/10/10 02:38 PM, cornbin wrote: I approve of Holla's idea.

Also, curiosity: Medal of Honor anyone?
Yeah, going to get it over Call of Duty since I always preferred it in the good ol' days and I feel the CoD series isn't at all that interesting. Battlefield look-a-like but that's not really a bad thing.

MW2 is so unrevolutionary to the series, that it feels like an update to the MW. Black ops looks new, and kind of interesting, but i wont know till i try it.

Anything like battle field is automatically win. i love the second bad company. it does everything modern warfare does, and better. Mostly. There isnt a challenge system like in Mw2, but the class system is nice in a lot of ways.

And i also have most of the medal of honors sitting on my shelf, passed down from my dad. great series. i might go play rising sun in a few minutes.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-10-11 22:11:45

At 10/11/10 05:01 PM, lifeofmystery wrote: And i also have most of the medal of honors sitting on my shelf, passed down from my dad. great series. i might go play rising sun in a few minutes.

Meh, Frontline is still the best one they ever made. Though maybe tomorrow, it will fall to number 2 :O

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-10-12 15:54:14

Well have been facing several challenges with getting on Live here lately or more so with just renewing it honestly. Cause have bought two cards now and neither seem to work and just have all but given up on it. And also can't seem to get to router to open up to get on Live anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-10-16 22:08:29

mind if i join the club? my 360 tag is Drony6

i want to see if I can find some players for left 4 dead game

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-10-17 19:04:29

At 10/12/10 03:54 PM, Pandamir wrote: Well have been facing several challenges with getting on Live here lately or more so with just renewing it honestly. Cause have bought two cards now and neither seem to work and just have all but given up on it. And also can't seem to get to router to open up to get on Live anyway.

Are you new to using Live?

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-10-20 16:35:16

Hey there, I have an XBOX 360 so I want to join! Well... My dad burn it the last month, but I gonna to buy another in a few weeks. I couldn't finish dead space, so I hope not see any spoilers. My favourites Xbox's games:

1. Fallout 3.
2. Halo 3.
3. GTA IV.
4. Crackdown.
5. Halo 3 ODST.
6. Resident Evil 5.
7. Bioshock.
8. Bioshock 2.
9. Army of two. 40 Days.
10. The Godfather II.

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-10-20 21:00:34

At 10/11/10 10:11 PM, 36Holla wrote:
At 10/11/10 05:01 PM, lifeofmystery wrote: And i also have most of the medal of honors sitting on my shelf, passed down from my dad. great series. i might go play rising sun in a few minutes.
Meh, Frontline is still the best one they ever made. Though maybe tomorrow, it will fall to number 2 :O

AH FRONTLINES!!! what a good game that was, if i am correct, that was gamecube correct? i remember playing that game with my father into the wee hours of the night. ah, such fun.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-10-21 16:46:16

At 10/17/10 07:04 PM, ArmouredGRIFFON wrote: Are you new to using Live?

That's the thing and no im not. Just when i was at my brothers place it worked fine just never seemed to let me upgrade my account to gold and still won't actually. But now im trying to get all stuff off my old 360 on to my new one. And that in and of it's self is a real pain in the ass.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-10-22 15:54:55

At 10/20/10 09:00 PM, lifeofmystery wrote: AH FRONTLINES!!! what a good game that was, if i am correct, that was gamecube correct?

Maybe. I had it on PS2.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-10-23 19:28:22

MoH dont look all that. I saw a clip on you tube, It ws either pretty laggy or the due just kept running into those tiny rocks that make you character jump slightly. More of a Battlefield game, and close realse to othere FPS e.g. Halo and BO. I think there was another aswell, although I my be thinking of New Vagas. I'll Just stick to DR2, Although the story drags on, and kateys annoying. And no sandbox mode, Co-op is (Mostly) Fun, untill you wanna go get zombrex, get pissed off and miss Katey by a 2 seconds.

Also Red-Neck Snippers....Of course they survive axes and Lightsabers.

And no comments on the psycopaths...

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-10-23 22:17:18

Well spreaking of Dead Rising, I had fun with the first one and played it for hours on end. And idk if i really want to get the second one or not but might just get it the next time i visit GameStop.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2010-10-28 16:26:26

At 10/28/10 03:22 PM, Canas wrote: Surely there are other people here that are in a college dorm, and might know how to get passed this stupid fucking bullshit Microsoft has done.

No, but mabye its because theres already a fuck-ton of pepole connecting to the interent, or Just becasue there are too may access points that your xbox can connect to on the same network. I dont know.

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature