00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

emoloser21 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club

743,902 Views | 12,015 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-11 14:27:33

At 5/11/05 02:26 PM, LazyFuckingBastard wrote:
At 5/11/05 01:21 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: I said it was a ruff draft just to show where all the stuff would be put. And there escalators, can't exactly draw them to well lol =)
Nah, I meant, what's going to be upstairs? You seem to have everything that's in a regular mall on one floor ^__^

I can think of more stuff ^^

Isn't to hard. I mean it might be pokemon world but doesn't mean every store has to do with pokemon right? =D

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-11 15:50:31

At 5/11/05 02:27 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
Isn't to hard. I mean it might be pokemon world but doesn't mean every store has to do with pokemon right? =D

you know what will be nise? a trainer in the mall ho chalenges other trainers for big monny, but the battlers have to pay to fight him.(that's more somthing for the black market, actuly)

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-11 16:00:46

At 5/11/05 06:16 AM, Tanooki_John wrote:
At 5/11/05 02:42 AM, Jackass102585 wrote: and r ull gay and u r i just what u to know its ok to be gay
OH GOD that sic pic IIIIIIIIIIICCCKKK!!!!

Please dont insist on trying to make us PUKE! Get rid of that sic of yours man! Its discusting. And I better not catch youn flaming this club either!

whats wrong with 2 guys kissing??

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-11 16:02:35

At 5/11/05 04:00 PM, Jackass102585 wrote:

nothing, it's just that a stupid n00b with an alt-acount just drops in here and calls us gay.
you realy don't got the balls to say that with your real acount, right?

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-11 16:02:48

At 5/11/05 02:42 AM, Jackass102585 wrote: and r ull gay and u r i just what u to know its ok to be gay

Please dont insist on trying to make us PUKE! Get rid of that sic of yours man! Its discusting. And I better not catch youn flaming this club either!

maybe u would like it better if 2 pokemon were kissing

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-11 17:21:52

At 5/11/05 04:02 PM, Jackass102585 wrote:

yo......whoever's alt that is, I'm about to end your life....I'm not playing...I'm in the mood for chopping heads and you just might fill my appiltite bitch

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-11 17:22:32

At 5/11/05 03:50 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: you know what will be nise? a trainer in the mall ho chalenges other trainers for big monny, but the battlers have to pay to fight him.(that's more somthing for the black market, actuly)

yeah probebly, good idea though =)

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-11 17:23:38

At 5/11/05 12:23 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Ruff mall draft, of what we have sofar.

that's coming nice so far

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-11 17:26:15

At 5/11/05 03:50 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: you know what will be nise? a trainer in the mall ho chalenges other trainers for big monny, but the battlers have to pay to fight him.(that's more somthing for the black market, actuly)

Yeah....it can be that bully from pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal.......Nice idea...

I know that this comic will be hot when it's released ^_^

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-12 06:31:54

At 5/11/05 12:23 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Ruff mall draft, of what we have sofar.

That looks good but not quite that good enough however. I was thinking about scrapping the hold item shop because the nature shop is going to sell hold items anyways, as for the basement, there should be a place with an audotorium, employees rec hall, and a basement arcade and snack bar. The black market which Killha mensoned before, will be in the far corner. The main hall should also have a food court with todays places just like the mall I go to. Stands like, Chick-fl-a, China wok, Burger king, Taco bell, etc..
Every mall also needs restrooms so please dont forget that. The pokemon games always forgot this. The mall will also have its own pokemon center and computer room for both trainers and nontrainers too. This should be included with the mail I will send to you soon. Again thats a nice blueprint.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-12 06:35:48

At 5/11/05 02:27 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 5/11/05 02:26 PM, LazyFuckingBastard wrote:
At 5/11/05 01:21 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: I said it was a ruff draft just to show where all the stuff would be put. And there escalators, can't exactly draw them to well lol =)
Nah, I meant, what's going to be upstairs? You seem to have everything that's in a regular mall on one floor ^__^
I can think of more stuff ^^

Thats right. You dont always have to put all pokemon shops in a mall you know, there can be other shops too like, Tomkins jewelery, Hot topic, Limmited, Electronics Boutiqe, FYE, Waldenbooks, Spencers, Heaven & Earth, the collectors corner etc..

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-12 06:40:51

At 5/11/05 05:22 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
yeah probebly, good idea though =)

Oh the mall should have a built in gym and rec hall for the coustomers too. Oh and how about the mall's very own bank? That way trainers can store money without having to carry it around all the time, who knows if villians like Team Rocket will try to rob a trainer not just of there pokemon but of there money too. The mall would accept credit as well as real life would you know? How is that?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-12 06:43:48

At 5/11/05 04:02 PM, Jackass102585 wrote:

Look man, your just in the wrong place to post your stuff. Were a Pokemon club! Not a gay club, understand? I believe your upsetting some of the members here so please dont post here anymore ok?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-12 08:01:20

Can you tell how I get past cracked panels in emerald?

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-12 11:29:23

Well, I made a new Pokemon flash on the side of the one I'm working on now. Should be pretty intresting and funny.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/236833

Hope you enjoy it.

Don't pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-12 11:45:20

That's just too scary for words. Tom Fulp... and pokemon... a secret passion....
EUGH.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-12 12:13:59

At 5/12/05 11:29 AM, Neo_Pikachu wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/236833

Hope you enjoy it.

My friend Pokelord-EX reviewed that flash. I'm surprised he reviewed since the last time I looked at his profile, he didn't have any reviews. Anyway, I'll be reviewing that flash later. I voted 5 on the flash when it was UJ. :)

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-12 13:19:19

Killha-Thanks =)

Tanooki-Got the email, dang is that big o_o lol Sounds like this maal is going to be HUGE! After all the work I'm going to have to put into making it the heroes are definatly going to be going back alot lol =D

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-12 14:53:32

At 5/12/05 11:45 AM, LazyFuckingBastard wrote: That's just too scary for words. Tom Fulp... and pokemon... a secret passion....
EUGH.

Lol

It's only meant to be funny. Likely, either he still dislikes it or he's indifferent toward it now.

Don't pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-12 17:16:20

At 5/12/05 02:53 PM, Neo_Pikachu wrote:
At 5/12/05 11:45 AM, LazyFuckingBastard wrote: That's just too scary for words. Tom Fulp... and pokemon... a secret passion....
EUGH.
Lol

It's only meant to be funny. Likely, either he still dislikes it or he's indifferent toward it now.

I like it........I shows a veeeery logical message but some bitches on NG are blinded by the "Pokemon is gay" theroy, they won't give a damn about the message.....

But like you said in one of your replies...."You can't please everyone"

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-12 18:20:56

*turns scanner on*
You ever seen one of these before?
Sorry, the scanner makes things dark :\
Front
back

it's a collectable Pokemon card made out 23 karat gold.....it's a limted edition
and it came with a protection case that looks like a Pokeball....it even opens like one

It was sold at Burger King (Yes...Burger King) 6 years ago and I just remembered that I still had this..lol

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-12 22:16:47

I'd be glad to join this club, my favorite pokemon is Alakazam in case you didn't notice.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-13 03:07:49

At 5/12/05 06:20 PM, Killha wrote: 23 karat gold at Burger King

I fail to believe that Burger King would sell solid gold items, especially pokemon cards, pretty big. That would cost a fortune.
Nevertheless, smelt it and sell it and buy out Nintendo.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-13 06:34:04

At 5/12/05 12:13 PM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 5/12/05 11:29 AM, Neo_Pikachu wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/236833

Hope you enjoy it.
My friend Pokelord-EX reviewed that flash. I'm surprised he reviewed since the last time I looked at his profile, he didn't have any reviews. Anyway, I'll be reviewing that flash later. I voted 5 on the flash when it was UJ. :)

I wonder if Pokelord would like to join the club? Is there any way you can let him know?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-13 06:36:49

At 5/12/05 10:16 PM, alakazam9891 wrote: I'd be glad to join this club, my favorite pokemon is Alakazam in case you didn't notice.

Alakazam is quite a good pokemon afterall Alakazam is a classic pokemon. I will also try to find a pic to fill in your personal profile when I get the opportunity (possibly tommorow) Neitherless, Welcome to the club!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-13 06:39:51

At 5/13/05 03:07 AM, LazyFuckingBastard wrote:
At 5/12/05 06:20 PM, Killha wrote: 23 karat gold at Burger King
I fail to believe that Burger King would sell solid gold items, especially pokemon cards, pretty big. That would cost a fortune.
Nevertheless, smelt it and sell it and buy out Nintendo.

I never had the chance to get those when they were out. sighs Well Killha, im impressed with that. I think you can still get those on a collectors site?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-13 06:49:23

At 5/12/05 01:19 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Killha-Thanks =)

Tanooki-Got the email, dang is that big o_o lol Sounds like this maal is going to be HUGE! After all the work I'm going to have to put into making it the heroes are definatly going to be going back alot lol =D

I wonder how the heroes will like this mall out of the others? The mall's poke'shops prices are so much less than the actual games retailed prices. I hope you like my estimates of item pricing. That took me almost a week to make that for you. Be sure to save that ok? I also want to bring back old TM's too. Might want to make a new kind of Technical Machine like item. Works like an HM as well. How about BM's Basic Machine a reuseable TM that teaches basic moves, can be overwritten, and used mainly for those near defenseless pokemon you want to raise steadly. Sort of like

BM01 teaches Tackle , simple but effective move which almost all pokemon have. For instance you want to raise a Magikarp and it hasnt learned tackle yet, this is whn the BM comes handy, and what about Abra? No problem.
BM02 would teach thundershock A simple electric attack.

I would have to think of more later.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-13 11:08:04

At 5/12/05 10:16 PM, alakazam9891 wrote: I'd be glad to join this club, my favorite pokemon is Alakazam in case you didn't notice.

Sure. :) I like Alakazam.

At 5/13/05 06:34 AM, Tanooki_John wrote: I wonder if Pokelord would like to join the club? Is there any way you can let him know?

Hmm, I'm not sure if he will join this club, even if I tell him. He's working on Flash and I wouldn't want to try and get him addicted to the BBS. :|

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-13 12:49:59

At 5/13/05 06:49 AM, Tanooki_John wrote: I wonder how the heroes will like this mall out of the others? The mall's poke'shops prices are so much less than the actual games retailed prices. I hope you like my estimates of item pricing.

Well if it was part of an actual game, I'd think any trainer would be happy with the better prices =D

That took me almost a week to make that for you. Be sure to save that ok?

Already did, and thanks again for all the help =)

I also want to bring back old TM's too. Might want to make a new kind of Technical Machine like item. Works like an HM as well. How about BM's Basic Machine

Sounds cool to me =D

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-13 17:07:47

At 5/13/05 06:36 AM, Tanooki_John wrote:
Alakazam is quite a good pokemon afterall Alakazam is a classic pokemon. I will also try to find a pic to fill in your personal profile when I get the opportunity (possibly tommorow) Neitherless, Welcome to the club!

Oh, Here is a picture that you can use in your personal profile pic for now. I hope you like it even though its a bit plain. When I have more time, Ill try to find you a better one. Sounds cool?

Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club

BBS Signature