00:00

Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club

598,672 Views | 12,049 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-06 19:57:45

yo tannoka said you are free in afternoons

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 01:36:47

So far I have three out of the seven Pokemon movies in existance. A fourth one should be coming in by mail soon, which is good.

I honeslty like the movies a lot more than the anime, since they're far different situations and storylines.

Don't pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 05:02:28

At 4/7/05 01:36 AM, Neo_Pikachu wrote: So far I have three out of the seven Pokemon movies in existance. A fourth one should be coming in by mail soon, which is good.

I honeslty like the movies a lot more than the anime, since they're far different situations and storylines.

i've seen two. the first one and i think it was the fourth one. they were both good. Ash is different in the films. he doesnt act lame. which is good.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 06:20:53

At 4/6/05 04:36 PM, Killha wrote:
At 4/6/05 04:11 PM, supershadic1 wrote: you did not anwser my question
Okay Okay....
You have to go to Sevault Canyon in Seven Island to catch Lavatar.....it'll take some time to look for one though.

And I think Flygon has a chance of beating Tiaranatar....
It's Ground/dragon and it can learn moves that most other dragons can

I recently caught a Trapinch and been trying to raise it to be that pokemon (see Killha's pic page 8) on pokemon saphire. Meanwhile on pokemon ruby, I raised my Swabul untill it reached lv. 35. Ive been using rare candies on it too, tell me it was hard to raise but I finaly got it to evolve. It changes from a normal/flying , to a Dragon/flying type. Dragon pokemon are great to have but its a real trial to raise. You need to have patence and quardination when raising dragon pokemon. Unlike the others, dragon pokemon are only weak against their own type attack and ice type attacks. There strong against common elements. I recomend raising dragon types to go against gym leaders.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 06:25:49

At 4/6/05 07:57 PM, supershadic1 wrote: yo tannoka said you are free in afternoons

<giggles> uh, supershadic1, thats Tanooki_John, not tannoka, ok?
About the afternoons, only when I get an opportunity. Im advalable briefly in the early mornings. ( 6:00 to 7:00 aproximately) Im free on Saturdays (11:00 to random times but no later than 5:30) Im not advailable Sundays. Thanks for asking.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 06:31:04

At 4/7/05 01:36 AM, Neo_Pikachu wrote: So far I have three out of the seven Pokemon movies in existance. A fourth one should be coming in by mail soon, which is good.

I seriously agree. The pokemon movies DO have better storylines than the series. (even though I havent seen the series for a long time but I actually miss watching them) I now have Destiny Deoxis on dvd and it was really good. (better than I expected) I even have Juachi the wishmaker and that was quite good too. I only have the first,2000,3, & Mewtwo returns on vhs.
You said there is going to be a new pokemon movie. I wonder what that is?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 06:42:10

At 4/6/05 11:53 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 4/6/05 06:41 AM, Tanooki_John wrote: Hey guys, check this out, do you think this place would be good for training pokemon or breeding/raising resourt? I took this picture over the weekend. Give me an answer if you have one ok?
Yeah, I agree. That place looks like a Pokemon battle could be set there. Looks like somewhere around where I live. O_o

Really? Me too. By the way, do you think you can edit the membership cards for awhile since Dark_Volcano_Sam is absent? (see bottom pic page 1) I hope he wouldnt mind. I had this edit software I bought the last 2 weeks but it sucks and I couldnt get it to work for me. ( I tried to edit the cards myself but the program was chicken shit) How about THIS pic?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 07:56:01

yo the picture is great and the way dragon pokemon are awsome so you suggest using rare candy and were do you cacht a larvitar

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 10:59:45

Yeah, I've seen the first, second and a bit of the third one. I feel seven movies is a little too much. I can't find the movies in the shops anywhere in my area. :S

At 4/7/05 06:42 AM, Tanooki_John wrote: Really? Me too. By the way, do you think you can edit the membership cards for awhile since Dark_Volcano_Sam is absent? (see bottom pic page 1) I hope he wouldnt mind. I had this edit software I bought the last 2 weeks but it sucks and I couldnt get it to work for me. ( I tried to edit the cards myself but the program was chicken shit) How about THIS pic?

Hmm, I think he used Photoshop for the pictures and I basically suck at it. I would most likely mess it up. Too bad there's no way to tell him about this club, unless we go off topic on a thread, which is bad. :| And that picture's nice, but I still preferred the other one.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 12:00:51

At 4/7/05 06:20 AM, Tanooki_John wrote: There strong against common elements. I recomend raising dragon types to go against gym leaders.

I agree with ya. Gotta love Dragon Pokemon. My favorite kind =)

Only problem is all you really need is that one good ice pokemon and there wiped out =/

I hope they make a Dragon/Pyschic pokemon somday. I knwo the weakness 's would go up on it. But still it would be cool.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 12:30:11

At 4/7/05 12:00 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote

I agree with ya. Gotta love Dragon Pokemon. My favorite kind =)

Only problem is all you really need is that one good ice pokemon and there wiped out =/

I hope they make a Dragon/Pyschic pokemon somday. I knwo the weakness 's would go up on it. But still it would be cool.

I believe they already have dragon/psychic pokemon. Just 2 anyway. Latios and Latias.
They were also on Pokemon Heroes (a pokemon movie on dvd which I have at home)
I also got another pic too. Would you think this would be a good pokemon habitat or a place to help raise pokemon?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 12:36:35

At 4/7/05 07:56 AM, supershadic1 wrote: yo the picture is great and the way dragon pokemon are awsome so you suggest using rare candy and were do you cacht a larvitar

I wouldnt use any rare candy yet, as soon as you catch one. You may want to raise it yourself first. If you dont have much time with it, you may want to use the daycare. But becareful with daycares cause first they charge for your pokemon's stay, and there may be a move you want it too keep as well and it may get forgotten if your not careful so I suggest shifting the moves (use select button) around. Put the move you want to keep and all the sucky ones on top. But do check with them later and I wouldnt leave them there for too long. You can also use berries to help give them an advantage (if you have any and I do suggest to stock on grown berries cause they save money from buying damn expensive potions.) Also stock on bottled water,sodas, and lemonade. There much more efective than potions and they cost alot less.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 12:41:26

At 4/7/05 10:59 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
Hmm, I think he used Photoshop for the pictures and I basically suck at it. I would most likely mess it up. Too bad there's no way to tell him about this club, unless we go off topic on a thread, which is bad. :| And that picture's nice, but I still preferred the other one.

Sorry about that. We still need an editor for the club. Thanks anyway. I tried to edit them myself but the program I used sucked.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 12:46:57

At 4/7/05 12:30 PM, Tanooki_John wrote: I believe they already have dragon/psychic pokemon. Just 2 anyway. Latios and Latias.

Well I was hoping for somthing easier to catch. And breed, besides I thought you can only get them a certain way? =/

They were also on Pokemon Heroes (a pokemon movie on dvd which I have at home)

Haven't seen that one yet

I also got another pic too. Would you think this would be a good pokemon habitat or a place to help raise pokemon?

Why do you ask?

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 13:53:51

At 4/7/05 12:46 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 4/7/05 12:30 PM, Tanooki_John wrote: I also got another pic too. Would you think this would be a good pokemon habitat or a place to help raise pokemon?
Why do you ask?

Sorry it's just you keep asking this, and I don't remmeber if you ever said why you wanted to know lol =)

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 14:08:35

as a member of this club i feel that i should take up the editorial duties as i am pretty good with photoshop. i am part of the ism. if any editorial tasks need doing i will be happy to oblige. though the choice is ultimately yours tanooki john.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 16:06:26

on your opineon what do you think about tamogashi

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 16:16:36

At 4/7/05 04:06 PM, supershadic1 wrote: on your opineon what do you think about tamogashi

...you know how old that thing is, right?
i remember playing with one back in the days that i was...9.
...that's 10 years ago...
anyway, the thing is outdated now, the closest thing you will find now that is any good is the pikachu tamagochi, but back in the days, it was revolutenary.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 16:19:13

yo there are new tamogashis i still think it is good

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 16:50:18

At 4/7/05 06:20 AM, Tanooki_John wrote:
I recently caught a Trapinch and been trying to raise it to be that pokemon (see Killha's pic page 8) on pokemon saphire.........

If I'm not mistaken....
Trapnich evovles to Vibrava at lv30 then to flygon at lv45

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 16:54:45

At 4/7/05 04:19 PM, supershadic1 wrote: yo there are new tamogashis i still think it is good

you did not anwser

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 18:00:21

i quit got it because people dont anwser

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 18:01:19

At 4/7/05 06:00 PM, supershadic1 wrote: i quit got it because people dont anwser

People didn't answer because you have no patience. Calm the eff down. Lay off the sugar. Whatever.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 18:08:24

thanks maus ok ill do it man ok

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 18:13:54

At 4/7/05 06:01 PM, Maus wrote:
At 4/7/05 06:00 PM, supershadic1 wrote: i quit got it because people dont anwser
People didn't answer because you have no patience. Calm the eff down. Lay off the sugar. Whatever.

*gasps for air* thanks for covering me...........
Now your question

At 4/7/05 04:19 PM, supershadic1 wrote: yo there are new tamogashis i still think it is good

I don't know what are tamogashis....can you explain them

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 19:01:52

well they are pets like megaman navis you have to make them grow into teenagers and adults then you kiss a girl there its like kissing a real girl only its virtual but it means the girl and the boy love hey im sorry and can we also talk about tamogachis please

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 19:10:18

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 19:12:23

yo i dont get it

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 20:17:00

ok i really dont get it

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 20:20:22

LOL @ THIS ENTIRE THREAD.

Help people. Make a difference

BBS Signature