00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

emoloser21 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club

743,909 Views | 12,015 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-08 04:27:41

At 5/7/05 10:09 PM, Dark_Volcano_Sam wrote: This is a problem. Flash MX does not accept MIDI as a sound format. Is there a way for Flash MX to accept MIDI? Also, I tried to find a free MIDI-to-MP3 program, but there is no freeware. Maybe, someone can help me with my problem.

Download the demo of goldwave. Just google it or go to www.download.com and search there. Then open the MIDI file and save as an mp3 or a wma or whatever.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-08 13:43:49

At 5/8/05 04:27 AM, LazyFuckingBastard wrote:
At 5/7/05 10:09 PM, Dark_Volcano_Sam wrote: This is a problem. Flash MX does not accept MIDI as a sound format. Is there a way for Flash MX to accept MIDI? Also, I tried to find a free MIDI-to-MP3 program, but there is no freeware. Maybe, someone can help me with my problem.
Download the demo of goldwave. Just google it or go to www.download.com and search there. Then open the MIDI file and save as an mp3 or a wma or whatever.

I found the solution! All I have to do is use iTunes. It includes conversion of all audio media into a file readable for Flash. Thank you for the help anyways.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

Pro-Pokemon Club/TJPPC - Where I love Mew and members know it!

My art - I do art well, you twirps!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-08 19:24:39

At 5/7/05 10:01 PM, Killha wrote: and in the mall.......it can be a basement and it'll show the

Black Market: find rare items for cheap prices.....

and what do you know.....it would be another hideout for the villians like Team Rocket and such.....imo :\

ok that could work, and some of the stuff they buy is somthimes cheap worthless imatations lol =D

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-08 19:40:50

At 5/8/05 07:24 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
ok that could work, and some of the stuff they buy is somthimes cheap worthless imatations lol =D

see........dude right here is reading my mind ^_^

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-08 19:44:03

At 5/8/05 07:40 PM, Killha wrote: see........dude right here is reading my mind ^_^

lol ^^ funny how that can happen somtimes =D

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-09 06:53:54

At 5/7/05 05:56 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 5/7/05 01:16 PM, Tanooki_John wrote: Lets see, I am not able to post any of my price comparrasons for the mall but I can : : how are these ideas? If you need more and incase I make a huge list of it, I will e-mail it to you instead. How does that sound?
There just great =)
Um? Sure if ya got more ideas I can find a way to fit most I am sure.
Heck for somthing different, instead of another town, they coudl just run into 1 giant mall.
Got a giant farm anyway lol =D

Oh and as for the music. We have a small problem, it would be easier if I just used the songs I have. Which is why I was trying to figgure out what type to use.

Im glad you like those ideas! I will soon send you a gil (money) comparrison list by e-mail cause its way too big for the bbs. I will try to figure out some more shops and departments too add to our mall. OK?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-09 06:57:01

At 5/7/05 10:01 PM, Killha wrote: and in the mall.......it can be a basement and it'll show the

Black Market: find rare items for cheap prices.....

and what do you know.....it would be another hideout for the villians like Team Rocket and such.....imo :\

Nice idea Killha, I really didnt think of that one. So a Black Market it is then. As for Team Rocket, the security is too strict for those guys. Again, good idea. Just have to figure out what they would probably sell is the only real trick.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-09 07:00:46

At 5/8/05 04:27 AM, LazyFuckingBastard wrote:

The only problem with MIDI files, there hard to unzip and change into MP3's. It would be great to listen to those on an actual cd player. Thats what I do with the NG audio port but that was awhile back. I have over 15 discs already.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-09 07:02:54

I found the solution! All I have to do is use iTunes. It includes conversion of all audio media into a file readable for Flash. Thank you for the help anyways.

Hope your game is going good so far. Did any of my ideas for music help any? Im glad LFB was of great help.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-09 10:55:52

I'm playing Emerald and I have a question. How do I get past the cracked panels in second floor of the Mirage tower.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-09 10:57:39

At 5/9/05 10:55 AM, FinPro wrote: I'm playing Emerald and I have a question. How do I get past the cracked panels in second floor of the Mirage tower.

I havn't played Emeral yet, but I have one question. Is Emerald good and worth getting? I've seen what's on it, but I want to know if you have enjoyed the game a lot.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-09 11:00:36

At 5/9/05 10:57 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 5/9/05 10:55 AM, FinPro wrote: I'm playing Emerald and I have a question. How do I get past the cracked panels in second floor of the Mirage tower.
I havn't played Emeral yet, but I have one question. Is Emerald good and worth getting? I've seen what's on it, but I want to know if you have enjoyed the game a lot.

It's kinda same than other Pokemon games for Gameboy but it has MUCH better graphics, and new Pokemons of course.But I will appreciate it if someone will tell me how to get past those panels!

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-09 12:51:57

At 5/9/05 06:53 AM, Tanooki_John wrote: Im glad you like those ideas! I will soon send you a gil (money) comparrison list by e-mail cause its way too big for the bbs. I will try to figure out some more shops and departments too add to our mall. OK?

Sure ok thanks =)

I need to update that site with somthing soon lol

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-10 06:21:48

At 5/9/05 11:00 AM, FinPro wrote:
At 5/9/05 10:57 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
It's kinda same than other Pokemon games for Gameboy but it has MUCH better graphics, and new Pokemons of course.But I will appreciate it if someone will tell me how to get past those panels!

I just got Pokemon Emerald myself and I only started the quest. It will take myself time to get adjusted but I recently found out you can catch Marril at the small area where the retired sailors house is. And the trainers are shifted differently in this verson too. Thats all I can tell you for now. FinPro, how would you like to join our club?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-10 06:34:37

At 5/9/05 12:51 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 5/9/05 06:53 AM, Tanooki_John wrote: Im glad you like those ideas! I will soon send you a gil (money) comparrison list by e-mail cause its way too big for the bbs. I will try to figure out some more shops and departments too add to our mall. OK?
Sure ok thanks =)

I need to update that site with somthing soon lol

Its going to be some time before I can send it to you. Its going to be a long list of stuff too. I MEAN LONG! Oh, by the way, the way your going to make the rooms and floors, your not planning to make them small and eazy crouding are you? Those were old pokemon shopping centers and they hardly had any good decoration in there. The asorted shops I planned for you must be big and full of room and things to look at. This will resemble quite much of a real mall rather than havung to go from floor to floor like Cleadon and Goldenrod did. This mall WONT. Ofcourse there will be some floors but definently not like Ceadon and Goldenrod. I got some new ideas for the mall too but I can only brief.
Sporting goods: A place where pokemon trainers can buy the running shoes and bikes and even the rods. The rods will not be for just catching pokemon anymore, you can now catch actual fish and save them for the bakery dept to cook them and make meals even pokemon will like.
Bakery department: A place where you can buy snacks and previously made cakes and meals for ou and your pokemon.
Nature department: A place where pokemon trainers can buy multi-cultulal stuff and permanent items, evolution stones, hold items, and some key items too.
Equipment department: where trainers can buy outfits and pokemon trainer gear and even pokedexes too. Get the new trainers started and previous trainers updated.

How are those?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-10 08:28:49

At 5/10/05 06:21 AM, Tanooki_John wrote:

I just got Pokemon Emerald myself and I only started the quest. It will take myself time to get adjusted but I recently found out you can catch Marril at the small area where the retired sailors house is. And the trainers are shifted differently in this verson too. Thats all I can tell you for now. FinPro, how would you like to join our club?

I might join. But I don't know how often I will come here.I got Marill too and it evolved real fast into Azumarill.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-10 10:56:49

At 5/9/05 11:00 AM, FinPro wrote: It's kinda same than other Pokemon games for Gameboy but it has MUCH better graphics, and new Pokemons of course.But I will appreciate it if someone will tell me how to get past those panels!

I've played Sapphire, but I'm not sure if I should get Emerald, though. I was just asking if the game's worth getting.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-10 12:57:04

At 5/10/05 06:34 AM, Tanooki_John wrote: How are those?

Good =)

This is gonna be a very big mall I see lol XD

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-10 13:00:38

I want to be a pokémon master.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-10 17:36:04

At 5/10/05 01:00 PM, The_Clansman wrote: I want to be a pokémon master.

uh.....good for you? o_O

or do you want to join is what you're saying?

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-11 02:40:12

whats dude?? i have a ? 4 all u guys how old r ull??

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-11 02:42:32

and r ull gay and u r i just what u to know its ok to be gay

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-11 06:12:01

At 5/10/05 08:28 AM, FinPro wrote:
At 5/10/05 06:21 AM, Tanooki_John wrote:

I might join. But I don't know how often I will come here.I got Marill too and it evolved real fast into Azumarill.

You can come here as often as you like. You dont have to be a crucal member as long as you know whats going on here. Welcome to the club!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-11 06:14:25

At 5/10/05 05:36 PM, Killha wrote:
At 5/10/05 01:00 PM, The_Clansman wrote: I want to be a pokémon master.
uh.....good for you? o_O

I think he needs to show some proof like my first one who wished to join. Not to be picky but to make sure he's straight with whats going on here.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-11 06:16:43

At 5/11/05 02:42 AM, Jackass102585 wrote: and r ull gay and u r i just what u to know its ok to be gay

OH GOD that sic pic IIIIIIIIIIICCCKKK!!!!

Please dont insist on trying to make us PUKE! Get rid of that sic of yours man! Its discusting. And I better not catch youn flaming this club either!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-11 11:11:59

At 5/10/05 05:36 PM, Killha wrote: uh.....good for you? o_O

Nah, he's just messing around.

At 5/11/05 02:42 AM, Jackass102585 wrote: and r ull gay and u r i just what u to know its ok to be gay

OMG, an alt is insulting me. I'm so scared!

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-11 12:23:23

Ruff mall draft, of what we have sofar.

Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-11 13:17:17

At 5/11/05 12:23 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Ruff mall draft, of what we have sofar.

Make it a little less uniform... that layout looks too bland and boring. Also, what's up the ladders?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-11 13:21:10

At 5/11/05 01:17 PM, LazyFuckingBastard wrote: Make it a little less uniform... that layout looks too bland and boring. Also, what's up the ladders?

I said it was a ruff draft just to show where all the stuff would be put. And there escalators, can't exactly draw them to well lol =)

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-05-11 14:26:09

At 5/11/05 01:21 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: I said it was a ruff draft just to show where all the stuff would be put. And there escalators, can't exactly draw them to well lol =)

Nah, I meant, what's going to be upstairs? You seem to have everything that's in a regular mall on one floor ^__^

BBS Signature