00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

676,699 Views | 14,239 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-09 01:24:15

Sorry 4 writin scrappily mattman nice sig too. Im not sure if i would drive to his house and get a gun its the closest source of guns but wat if hes a zombie!!! his dad keeps them in a safe place so i dont no wer they r so its a risk. But a bunch of guns wud be really handy. My trusty katana wud be with me all the time no doubt but a pistol wud be nice

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-09 07:41:15

At 4/9/05 01:24 AM, barrboy101 wrote: Sorry 4 writin scrappily mattman nice sig too. Im not sure if i would drive to his house and get a gun its the closest source of guns but wat if hes a zombie!!! his dad keeps them in a safe place so i dont no wer they r so its a risk. But a bunch of guns wud be really handy. My trusty katana wud be with me all the time no doubt but a pistol wud be nice

I dunno how new you are but i'd avoid using "u" and "wud" etc, its kinda considered "n00bish" on ng. Still, if you really couldnt give a shit carry on.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-10 01:34:09

At 4/4/05 09:31 PM, silver_222 wrote:
At 4/3/05 09:09 PM, darknezz1 wrote: I am for sure you would do that to a 6,7 200 ILB's adult. Damn kiddys these days.
most 6'7" guys that i know are more than 200lbs more like 245 and run a 40m in like 5.5 secs and thats semi-slow for a leg span of a 6'7" i mean just imagoine ur leg span if u were 6'7"

That's nice, you obviesly don't know me so don't judge me. If you want to turn this into an arguement be my guest. I don;'t want to, but I will if I have to.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-10 08:18:31

hey clansman how much in a km in america??? as in how much is a km is like mile or something cuz i live in america and i don't know how much a km is and darkness get over urself think ur a tough hot shot guy, with bench squat and dead lift maxing out... the total weight i do of that is 1,345lbs(combining weight of my max squat bench and dead lift for those who have no common sense) beat that guys

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-10 10:10:00

silver a km is .62 miles (strange i live in texas and i know this how...) and dark what the hell is a deactivated gun like a pistol with the slide removed (this is more my subject)

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-10 10:11:44

At 4/10/05 10:10 AM, matttman1 wrote: silver a km is .62 miles (strange i live in texas and i know this how...)

1 km = .621 oops sorry

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-10 10:16:51

At 4/10/05 10:11 AM, matttman1 wrote:
At 4/10/05 10:10 AM, matttman1 wrote: silver a km is .62 miles (strange i live in texas and i know this how...)
1 km = .621 oops sorry

Yes, thats right. You get a rough idea of how much 3km is.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-10 10:21:47

3 Kilometers = 1.864 Miles
sorry i like math

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-10 11:30:34

10 Simple rules to survive

1. Bashing them in the head always seems to work...then you gotta burn the carcass

2. Zombies never go after small animals such as dogs, you can use them to send messages and food back and forth to each other.

3. Zombies have natural instincs such as going to a sporting goods store if they have been there before.

4. If bitten, you must immediately disable that person or kill them.

5. Remember, everyone you know is dead, your family, friends, friend's sister, whomever it is know that they are dead.

6. Never seperate from one another Zombies feed in groups and if you are alone you are an easy target.

7. Use your environment, such as splintered objects, anything sharp, bricks, vinal records, ect.

8. Stay in the highest point in the area, Zombies are fast but they are not capable of using elevators, climbing steep hills, ect.

9. Have fun, these may be your last moments on earth so enjoy yourself as much as you can.

10. Do not lock yourself in a room. Zombies will get at you at all costs and wont stop until you are dead. So if you do they will be able to break doown the door and your stuck.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-10 12:06:16

that was basically a written occurance of events on dawn and shaun of the dead. lol.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-10 12:12:55

i would strap a bomb to myself and go give a "hug" to some zombiies

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-10 12:30:11

Enactment: here's what I would do if I saw a zombie.
*Sees Zombie*
*Walks away*
*Gets sword*
*Walks back*
Chops Zombie head off.*

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-10 12:40:33

At 4/10/05 11:30 AM, Silent_Enigma wrote: 8. Stay in the highest point in the area, Zombies are fast but they are not capable of using elevators, climbing steep hills, ect.

I agree with this, however, Zombies aren't that fast. They're basic (emphasis on basic) motor skills are restored, and that's about it.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-11 10:48:42

At 4/10/05 12:40 PM, Yoogateefloo wrote:
At 4/10/05 11:30 AM, Silent_Enigma wrote: 8. Stay in the highest point in the area, Zombies are fast but they are not capable of using elevators, climbing steep hills, ect.
I agree with this, however, Zombies aren't that fast. They're basic (emphasis on basic) motor skills are restored, and that's about it.

Never underestimate a zombie, it only works on intinct and basic scientific principles. Zombie warfare is completely physical but there lack of compassion, emotion, and tactic make them incredibly dangerous in numbers.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-11 11:30:07

plus their teeth bloody hurt.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-11 14:58:21

i need a device to go into a TV, to get the "monkey gun*, the ultimate zombie-slaying weapon, and then a minigun, then a rocket launcher, then a brick, then ummmm a machine gun, then a baseball bat, and then a chainsaw, yesss a chainsaw, cause mass destruction, MWHAHAHAHAhahahaha, can i join

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-12 12:28:19

ok, i was joking about all of that, except the can i join part

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-12 17:31:18

At 4/11/05 11:30 AM, Arch_Angel_Rhys wrote: plus their teeth bloody hurt.

would you do if bitten i would take my own life.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-13 07:59:04

Everyone acts as if it's so easy to survive if their town was zombified. But first off, chances are your not running into the first pack of zombies..and if you live in a big town, your even more screwed. Just my little town in Montreal has 75,000 people and that's excluding the rest of the population of Montreal (obviously). The old fashioned slow zombies are dangerous when in groups and if you stay in hiding in one place too long they'll smell you out and wait, and if you try to escape or something screws up your dead because they'll swarm you (like DOTD). The new zombies are even worse because not only do you have to make sure your in a secure hiding spot you also have to be able to out run them. Personally me, I'd stay at my Adult Ed school, it's got 4 floors, it's a solid and secure building, plus it has all the stuff to make any kind of food. But first I'd have to find my girlfriend, I'd brave swarms of zombies to save her.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-13 09:54:20

Can i join?
i like zombie movies and ive heard about the real zombies, freaky sheit!
if i was attacked by zombies i would probly get bitten... but if i didnt get bitten i would get some kind of truck, drive into town and get all the humans in the truck, stock up on food an stuff, get weapons and find the best place to hideout

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-13 11:49:22

At 4/12/05 05:31 PM, matttman1 wrote:
At 4/11/05 11:30 AM, Arch_Angel_Rhys wrote: plus their teeth bloody hurt.
would you do if bitten i would take my own life.

i'd go nuts and kill as many before being killed. it seems fair to kill 12 zombies and have one take their place doesnt it?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-13 12:09:28

yeah, but then they'll have to face my weapon of choice

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-13 12:34:06

At 4/13/05 12:09 PM, swordsmanX wrote: yeah, but then they'll have to face my weapon of choice

a 2 ft double ended dildo? 0_o

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-13 22:33:17

if zombies are just focused on getting to you then it would be easy to trap them. just make a massive hole an get some1 for bait and when the zombie sees him he will run at him and fall in the hole. mabey put some really sharp things in there so they get impailed?
Heres my weapons:

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-14 21:04:04

y isnt any1 talking???????? this was on page 3!

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-15 14:36:29

At 4/14/05 09:04 PM, FORW4RD wrote: y isnt any1 talking???????? this was on page 3!

Dude..relax, not everyone replies instantly in a crew or club. And my weapon of choice would be a baseball bat (since I own one) until I find something more useful like a gun or something.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-15 16:37:21

some people get lazy, i'm no exception. greta thing about zombies is, you can shoot someone and you wouldn't get arrested cose the person you shot is a zombie!! lol

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-15 16:58:51

I'd like...take a gun...and like....shoot a zombie....in the head.....and then walk away.

I wan't to join.

Though if there was ever a zombie attack, most likely, everyone would die.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-15 17:00:01

Hey guys can i join?
I like Zombie films like night of the living dead (of course cos it was the first zombie film), Dawn/Day of the dead , shaun of the dead and any other "Isolated town whole load of zombies yet somehow the nerdiest guy and the sexiest girl don't get infected" thing.

Since i live in london my encounter with Zombies would be pretty 28 days later style and in london there is a whole load of tenement blocks so i would go to a top floor one of them.

W.O.C: Baseball Bat,Icepick (just like al capone!!!)

c ya

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-15 17:01:24

At 4/15/05 04:58 PM, DemonHybrid wrote: Though if there was ever a zombie attack, most likely, everyone would die.

true, but you may as well try. maybe if your lucky you'll live over it and start a new life with a small group.....

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature