10 Simple rules to survive
1. Bashing them in the head always seems to work...then you gotta burn the carcass
2. Zombies never go after small animals such as dogs, you can use them to send messages and food back and forth to each other.
3. Zombies have natural instincs such as going to a sporting goods store if they have been there before.
4. If bitten, you must immediately disable that person or kill them.
5. Remember, everyone you know is dead, your family, friends, friend's sister, whomever it is know that they are dead.
6. Never seperate from one another Zombies feed in groups and if you are alone you are an easy target.
7. Use your environment, such as splintered objects, anything sharp, bricks, vinal records, ect.
8. Stay in the highest point in the area, Zombies are fast but they are not capable of using elevators, climbing steep hills, ect.
9. Have fun, these may be your last moments on earth so enjoy yourself as much as you can.
10. Do not lock yourself in a room. Zombies will get at you at all costs and wont stop until you are dead. So if you do they will be able to break doown the door and your stuck.