00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Robnghost just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

677,573 Views | 14,239 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-22 19:17:54

At 10/22/06 06:33 PM, bloodspade wrote:

fine a duck and i get your point but the first places you go are either a army base or a citiy and if the base is near a city then the soldiers guard the city and desrt the base so i could just stroll in and i've some what read the zombie survival guide my fav weapon is the shoalin spade hence my name

No. You are wrong. I live with the military, and that is not what they do. Standard operating procedure states that they move troops in the city, and leave behind a detachment to guard the base.

Don't make assumptions on military behavior that are clearly wrong. The armory is locked down except when they are loading up, and you smashing the lock will be heard, and you will be SHOT for tresspassing on military property.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-22 19:23:06

At 10/22/06 07:17 PM, HitTheTarget wrote:
At 10/22/06 06:33 PM, bloodspade wrote:

. The armory is locked down except when they are loading up, and you smashing the lock will be heard, and you will be SHOT for tresspassing on military property.

you Mean they wouldn’t just give you guns and shit ??:(

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-22 19:24:29

At 10/22/06 07:23 PM, flashfrozen wrote:

. The armory is locked down except when they are loading up, and you smashing the lock will be heard, and you will be SHOT for tresspassing on military property.

For the love of all things holy, tell me you're joking.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-22 19:31:17

At 10/22/06 07:24 PM, HitTheTarget wrote:
At 10/22/06 07:23 PM, flashfrozen wrote:

For the love of all things holy, tell me you're joking.

Da… I was joking (no one appreciates good sarcasm any more) i reall would like Pamphlets to hand out to people whom needs them though. (Something I could print off maybe?)

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-22 20:34:59

dear lord i would thought you guy would of done better, instead i see you playing about with your peepee's hanging out of you shorty shorts, new guy inorder to join, you must write a (Realistic) survival plan of what you would do it there was a zombie invasion. if your plan is to stupid or silly or just doesn't make sense you won't get in, after you write me and other members will judge your plan and make a decision. happy writing

:/

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-22 20:40:43

At 10/22/06 07:31 PM, flashfrozen wrote: Da… I was joking (no one appreciates good sarcasm any more) i reall would like Pamphlets to hand out to people whom needs them though. (Something I could print off maybe?)

You do know know ANYTHING about sarcasm. You didnt display sarcasm, you just displayed idiocy. Do you seriously think that the army would give powerful weapons to a 13 year old, who doest know anything about weapons? Im sure you don't even know where the fuck the safety for the weapon is, let alone take it off. You are an IDIOT.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-22 20:50:11

At 10/22/06 08:40 PM, Snype wrote:
At 10/22/06 07:31 PM, flashfrozen wrote: Da… I was joking (no one appreciates good sarcasm any more) i reall would like Pamphlets to hand out to people whom needs them though. (Something I could print off maybe?)
You do know know ANYTHING about sarcasm

your close i am not good at it ?

. You didnt display sarcasm
dam better luck next time
, you just displayed idiocy.
shit i dident want that

Do you seriously think that the army would give powerful weapons to a 13 year old,

no 14 and up only da

who doest know anything about weapons?

of corse not only those 14 year olds who are expert marksmen and history bufs

Im sure you don't even know where the fuck the safety for the weapon is,

thats un fair there different for each gun some don’t even have them

let alone take it off. You are an IDIOT.

Yea take it off you idiot
(Wtf? wou want me to do what ?)

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-22 20:59:51

WHOA! I get a little inattentive and you guys spew period blood all over each other. =P

Flash Frozen, You have NOT gotten rave reviews but I still havn't discussed it with the panal members - right now you are at a 2:1 vote - meaning 1 for and for not for.

Lets try to slide our way back to being on topic - that would be awesome.

I finished the Rising, and City of the dead, they are awesome action packed thriller zombie books, if anyone has a 10 Note then they should go pick them up err 12Note pick the both up, rather.

-----
The guy who said "Do you guys talk about surviving zombies?"

You can join, (maybe) after you submit a survival plan -where you go - what you do - why you do it - who you take - how you get there - what you do when you get there and all that jazz. . .

and as for your plan . . .involving all the weps and shit. . . that will NEVER WORK! EVER!

you're better off hiding in your closet and kissing your ass good-bye =)

You have one more chance to write your survival plan, if that fails then you weill be asked to leave.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-23 01:26:19

im new to this club so could you give me some help like what the hell were doin

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-23 16:42:42

At 10/23/06 01:26 AM, MARINEBOY33 wrote: im new to this club so could you give me some help like what the hell were doin

No you're not new to this crew. . . you have to ask to join . . .

so ask. . .

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-23 16:48:29

At 10/23/06 04:42 PM, NocturnalDaze wrote:
At 10/23/06 01:26 AM, MARINEBOY33 wrote: im new to this club so could you give me some help like what the hell were doin
No you're not new to this crew. . . you have to ask to join . . .

so ask. . .

So we can say no and make fun of you.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-23 16:59:25

At 10/23/06 04:48 PM, ShitAllOverTheWalls wrote: So we can say no and make fun of you.

then you'll cry yourself to sleep for the rest of your life.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-23 17:22:55

So Im sure many of you caught Dawn of the Dead on TV this week, and we all know its awesomeness, but totally zombie unrelated, is anyone excited for Saw III? I love that series, but I dont know how many more ridiculous surprises they can come up with!

By the way, whats the deal with all these new people? And eating intestines and stuff? If anyone can brew up a nice Small intestine Gumbo COUNT ME IN!

ps, sorry for my absence, ive had a ton of work to do on my flash

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-23 19:26:00

Hello, may I join this club? I have recently finishd reading World War Z, and read your apparent founding book, The Zombie Survival Guide, last year. I am a big fan of the Romero flicks as well as the campy Return of the Living Dead series.

If all men were brothers would you let one marry your sister?

Dejanus' super-suave alt of terror

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-23 19:32:13

At 10/23/06 07:26 PM, AbbadonTheDespoiler wrote: Hello, may I join this club? I have recently finishd reading World War Z, and read your apparent founding book, The Zombie Survival Guide, last year. I am a big fan of the Romero flicks as well as the campy Return of the Living Dead series.

ok, first we will need a survival plan, and from there, the panal members will take it from there.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-23 20:34:22

1) Ok first I would grab my katana a nice sword belt (the Katana is 1060 high carbon spring steel a modern blade for cutting hard targets so I would need to take my cleaning kit;), and put them on.
I will fill a small backpack with three sets of clothing (t-shirts jeans sweatshirts) then several bottles of water, pop tarts a shit load of that trail mix with the dehydrated fruit in it and a magnum of wine. I will grab as much cash as possible my coat and car keys take who ever is in my family/ house that is not a zombie (for this I will assume all I know and love has been killed). I will take my car or some one else’s (putting my mountain bike in the trunk with the electric mortar attachment a air pump tool kit and 2 20 gallon glass jug, yeast rubber tubing, a few bottles and quarks). Head for the local gun store see if I can get a gun I would want a shotgun plenty of shells and a decent pistol @ ammo (357 or .45 if I am desperate a 9 something) (the guns shop is far enough outside of town that there wont be many zombies.) I would head back to my old high school (they never fix shit so anyone could get in) and grab a bag full of the MREs in the J.R.O.T.C room. Head for my friends house he lives in the country side only 30 minuets outside of town he has a Green energy house so he doesn’t pay electric bill a threes a water well (his house is sweet he produces enough energy to only have to pay for cable). If he’s a zombie (after killing him @ family and grieving I would have a decant base) he is well stocked on food.

A) After resting there for a wile I would move own to the Allegany state park in Salamanca New York were threes 2500 square miles + of forest and very few people so almost no zombies. I would live in one of the camp sights there and hunt @ trap to supplement what food is there (threes always pancake mix) generators and tones of wood fore the stoves there most basic food stuffs too.

(this is after or before A depending on weather or not I need it, A that is)
b) (My favorite idea) guerilla war fair make probing raids into my hometown setting off homed bombs killing zombies @ leaving messages to any resistance. If no response after a month tries radio and other things to contact outside for help or aid (note I know how to use a CB and a HAM radio I would just wait to contact as to conserve battery power). If there is resistance I will join them or invite them to join me at my base and help in the fight to take back earth (this is assuming class 4 zombie infestation happens).

(This is assuming class 4 zombie infestation happen)
D)(for dumb) Drive relay fast along the city streets in my 1976 Oldsmobile cutlass (has a 1968 rocket 151 engine so it goes fast) killing as many zombies as possible as to see if threes a resistance if not thin I am dead as is everyone else. If there is they will surely help me. (This is last resort if I go crazy)

SUMARY) I think this should cover it I will have plenty of food weapons transpiration and a base that’s got power and is far from almost all zombies. Also wine and the stuff to make moreJ (there are batterys lights and food for me at all my bases)
MRE is meals redy to eat (they last for about 2 ½ years) thers watter at the bases too.

2) AKA: the worst shit ever! I am not home and in the shower when IT happens.
First I dry off and throw on what ever and grab the nearest weapon (a table legs if I have to rip it off) thin I would follow the rest of my plan as closely as possible after I get to my friends house. I would have to take one of his swards (I would feel bas about using them there antique) then the rest is above

O I am sorry for the previous plans I can see now they need to be reworked L my bad.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-23 20:49:35

At 10/23/06 04:59 PM, Snype wrote:
At 10/23/06 04:48 PM, ShitAllOverTheWalls wrote: So we can say no and make fun of you.
then you'll cry yourself to sleep for the rest of your life.

I really wouldn't ever lose a wink of sleep nor a tear over an idiot.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-23 22:27:04

At 10/23/06 08:34 PM, flashfrozen wrote:
O I am sorry for the previous plans I can see now they need to be reworked L my bad.

Was that just a re-post of the older plan,(cause I see no difference) or was that a terrible attempt at a quote? Either way, you're really fucking stupid.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-23 23:19:57

At 10/23/06 10:27 PM, HitTheTarget wrote:
At 10/23/06 08:34 PM, flashfrozen wrote:
Was that just a re-post of the older plan,(cause I see no difference) or was that a terrible attempt at a quote? Either way, you're really fucking stupid.

I added several things including alcohol (and production of) a worst case scenario a better summary more descriptions and all by m y self (if I was by my self)
iam not stuped!

(the comic misspelling of stupid is a joke)

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-24 01:34:31

At 10/23/06 11:19 PM, flashfrozen wrote:

I added several things including alcohol (and production of) a worst case scenario a better summary more descriptions and all by m y self (if I was by my self)
iam not stuped!

The things you did add really didn't add anything positive to an already stupid plan. Alcohol will do NOTHING to help you fight zombies. NOTHING! The improved summary only added the alcohol. Your scenarios only covered case 4 and worst case. Wow, I wonder what happened to 1-3? Guess they don't exist anymore.

Also, there is no such thing as a place that won't be crawling with zombies. There isn't, and if you think there is, you're deluding yourself with images designed to comfort your fragile mind.

Your idea that the 9MM is inefficient makes me laugh. Guns don't need to go "BOOM!" like the .45 or the .357 to get the job done right, and when you're facing zombies, "BOOM!" is probably a bad idea. Also, you seem to be working off the assumption that others haven't already looted the gunstore, or the gun store owner is kosher with handing out his guns to random people. Too many fucking assumptions.

You have no goddamn clue how true guerrila warfare works, do you? You have no idea about the challenges guerrila warfighters face, do you? Where will you get supplies? What is your strategy? Do you have extreme knowledge of the terrain, support of the population, or an army and a complex underground tunnel system? I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO!

You continue to amaze me with your sheer stupidity. @ means at, you fucking moron. This & means and. When you need to tell people your jokes are jokes, that's a sure sign to stop joking.

For the sake of all thats sane and logical, please make it stop.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-24 08:26:08

At 10/24/06 01:34 AM, HitTheTarget wrote:
At 10/23/06 11:19 PM, flashfrozen wrote:

iam not stuped!

The things you did add really didn't add anything positive to an already stupid plan. Alcohol will do NOTHING to help you fight zombies. NOTHING! The improved summary only added the alcohol. Your scenarios only covered case 4 and worst case. Wow, I wonder what happened to 1-3? Guess they don't exist anymore.

Alcohol improves All Situations
i wouldent reconize 1 and 2 and 3 is real close to 4 so stuf

Also, there is no such thing as a place that won't be crawling with zombies. There isn't, and if you think there is, you're deluding yourself with images designed to comfort your fragile mind.
2500+ miles of forest w/ bears and only human popluation of 0-10 per squar miles

45+ Minuets from any city (yea there be zombies out the ass there

Your idea that the 9MM is inefficient makes me laugh. Guns don't need to go "BOOM!" like the .45 or the .357 to get the job done right, and when you're facing zombies, "BOOM!" is probably a bad idea. Also, you seem to be working off the assumption that others haven't already looted the gunstore, or the gun store owner is kosher with handing out his guns to random people. Too many fucking assumptions.

i dident say the 9MM is inefficient (i just dont like them there about the same as a 357 but less accurate i dont like them)

You have no goddamn clue how true guerrila warfare works, do you? You have no idea about the challenges guerrila warfighters face, do you? Where will you get supplies? What is your strategy? Do you have extreme knowledge of the terrain, support of the population, or an army and a complex underground tunnel system? I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO!

i am sorry O master of all things military I am sorry for not defining every thing for you
Do you have extreme knowledge of the terrain
YES thats why i go there.
complex underground tunnel system????
there fucking slow zombies.

You continue to amaze me .

i know i am fucking amazing thanks for noticing :)

i will do my best to save you if it happens :) i Promos !

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-24 08:40:12

I'm going to do HTT a favour and take over.

At 10/24/06 08:26 AM, flashfrozen wrote: Alcohol improves All Situations

If you're thinking drinking will make it better, it wouldn't. Also, there is little to no need for things to clean wounds with since once you're bitten, you're gone.

Suituation 1 and 2 are small amounts of zombies, scatter widely. They've taken over a few villages. Number 3 is quite a few villages and a couple of cities. Number 4 is they're attacking hard, most cities are fucked over, etc.

2500+ miles of forest w/ bears and only human popluation of 0-10 per squar miles

While there will very unlikely be any zombies in the middle of the woods at first, they will pick you up and hunt you down.

i dident say the 9MM is inefficient (i just dont like them there about the same as a 357 but less accurate i dont like them)

9MM is a lot better than the .357 for many reasons that have been gone over so many times, it's crazy. Just take our word that 9MM is a lot better in a zombie suituation than a .357.

i am sorry O master of all things military I am sorry for not defining every thing for you

Slow zombies or not, tunnel systems will cause nothing but problems due to it's small narrow places. You're more better off in wide, open plains away from cities.

Don't get lippy you gobshite.

I don't think it's the zombies he wants rescueing from.

Look, if you have AIM. What is it? You need serious improvements and if you keep on like this, you will only end up starting a flame war or get kicked out.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-24 09:18:03

At 10/24/06 08:40 AM, ShitAllOverTheWalls wrote: I'm going to do HTT a favour and take over.

At 10/24/06 08:26 AM, flashfrozen wrote: Alcohol improves All Situations
If you're thinking drinking will make it better, it wouldn't.

"Alcohol the cause of and sloution to all of lifes problems" -Homer

Also, there is little to no need for things to clean wounds with since once you're bitten, you're gone.

alcohol does not have anti batrical properties thats a mith.

Suituation 1 and 2 are small amounts of zombies, scatter widely. They've taken over a few villages. Number 3 is quite a few villages and a couple of cities. Number 4 is they're attacking hard, most cities are fucked over, etc.

i am assuming the worst ie 3 will be as bad as 4 for me.

While there will very unlikely be any zombies in the middle of the woods at first, they will pick you up and hunt you down.

with
as much rang from any city i would have there would be plenty of time to set up defence expesaly if i were to find help.

9MM is a lot better than the .357 for many reasons that have been gone over so many times, it's crazy. Just take our word that 9MM is a lot better in a zombie suituation than a .357.

i dident mean the revolvers i ment the 357 sig sour smothing along those lines. i have fired both guns the 9 was harder to reload and less acurate.

not my idea for an underground tunal systen.

Slow zombies or not, tunnel systems will cause nothing but problems due to it's small narrow places. You're more better off in wide, open plains away from cities.i

i compleaty agree

Don't get lippy you gobshite.

gobshite???

I don't think it's the zombies he wants rescueing from.
Look, if you have AIM. What is it? You need serious improvements and if you keep on like this, you will only end up starting a flame war or get kicked out.

i dont have aim dont want kicked out but do want help if you think i need it

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-24 09:44:22

At 10/24/06 09:18 AM, flashfrozen wrote:

But if you end up getting attacked while drunk, well you're fucked to be short.

with
as much rang from any city i would have there would be plenty of time to set up defence expesaly if i were to find help.

The only problem is, your defense might be broken down by large masses of zombies. Because the most likely hood is that you wouldn't just have a couple of zombies about. They will swarm you.

i dident mean the revolvers i ment the 357 sig sour smothing along those lines. i have fired both guns the 9 was harder to reload and less acurate.

I didn't mean the revolver. I meant the ammunition. It may be harder to reload and less accurate, but it's a lot better in a zombie suituation.

gobshite???

English slang. Means a very lippy person.

Do you have any form of messenger I can contact you using?

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-24 12:43:56

At 10/24/06 09:44 AM, ShitAllOverTheWalls wrote:
At 10/24/06 09:18 AM, flashfrozen wrote:
But if you end up getting attacked while drunk, well you're fucked to be short.

well i wouldent det "that drunk" just the warm happy wine buzz to take off the edge of a zombie filled life

with
The only problem is, your defense might be broken down by large masses of zombies. Because the most likely hood is that you wouldn't just have a couple of zombies about. They will swarm you.

then i could retrate to the other base or if i find other people they could help me fend off the swarms of Zombies

I didn't mean the revolver. I meant the ammunition. It may be harder to reload and less accurate, but it's a lot better in a zombie suituation.

how so the .45 9mm and .357 are very simular rounds

gobshite???
English slang. Means a very lippy person.

asowm i learn something new every day

just pm hear

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-24 12:48:31

At 10/24/06 12:43 PM, flashfrozen wrote: well i wouldent det "that drunk" just the warm happy wine buzz to take off the edge of a zombie filled life

Still, attacked you might not survive. Stay sober, stay alive.

then i could retrate to the other base or if i find other people they could help me fend off the swarms of Zombies

I wouldn't rely on it.

Try how easy it is to get 9mm rounds.

just pm hear

I can't be bothered really.

I would also advice improving your grammar and spelling if you wish to stay. A lot of people (including me) get irratated by lack of spelling and grammar.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-24 13:02:21

At 10/24/06 12:48 PM, ShitAllOverTheWalls wrote:
At 10/24/06 12:43 PM, flashfrozen wrote: well i wouldent det "that drunk" just the warm happy wine buzz to take off the edge of a zombie filled life
Still, attacked you might not survive. Stay sober, stay alive.

what life is worth living with out geting drunk some times?

thers always a car or bike i could just plow through them

I wouldn't rely on it.

Try how easy it is to get 9mm rounds.

most stores have all types at decant prices.

just pm hear
I can't be bothered really.

I would also advice improving your grammar and spelling if you wish to stay. A lot of people (including me) get irratated by lack of spelling and grammar.

i am working on it

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-24 14:38:49

Im sorry for my recent inactivity, i have been really busy latley. School work and all is keeping me off newgrounds. i was recently grounded and am back on again. Now that i am back in school, there might be periods of time that i will NOT be on.....its most likley because im grounded.

on a zombie related note, i saw dawin of the dead(not the origional unfortunatley) yesterday. I think that movie is GOOD, but in ways its not very zombie-ish. i say that because, when they are infected, they die for about 10 seconds and turn into a zombie. then i thought......."they did die, so are they or are they NOT zombies?". so, i decide to ask the good people at the ZSC for YOUR oppinions.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-24 16:45:24

Holy fuck, how about i put my 2 (fucking) sence into this, seeing how the rest of you dumb fucks are sitting on your lazy sht filled asses.

mhkay.

For clarence, i dont not run the club, infact im just a regular peon.

Now all you shit faces that say "Derr...ima ganna go to the army base....and get some zombie pwin power guns!" Yeah...no... i Am in the miltary, and if you go up to a arsenal, ( and if you try to steal your disobeying federal laws) You will be taken into custudy, and or kicked on your ass thousounds of feet away. And if you take out a gun and scream "let me in or else" please prepare to be shot..alot.
NOW. if you want to join this fine estabilshment, Please have good spelling, and submit a zombie plan, inwitch is not retarted, and is made facts, not this "i have a gang and loads of guns" shit. THEN if it does not suck total ass, Witch is based of daze, HTT, undead, and the other panel members, Then you will be allowed to join.

Now that is out of the way.

All you little pricks that are just sitting on your fat asses, and flameing one of a nother, go fuck yourself, really take a dick and shove it up your ass, if i hear one more god forsaken flame im leaveing this club.

And daze,.. i hope your doing well with your new job, hope to talk to you soon.

Intill the next time im on, witch i hope to be soon.

( oh i dont run the place, thats the PANEL members, witch if you would like to them please inqure for there names ) Also, team awsome...hi...yup i dont have a problom with you XD.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-24 16:55:10

Standard operating procedure states that they move troops in the city, and leave behind a detachment to guard the base.

assuming there not dead already i'm outta here