00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sereneFalconer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

676,848 Views | 14,239 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-03-31 19:04:32

any bookstore its in the humor section

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-03-31 19:07:37

At 3/31/05 07:04 PM, matttman1 wrote: any bookstore its in the humor section

whats its full name and whos it wrttenby? must i own it to be a member of this crew?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-03-31 19:08:24

finnaly i did it silver i made a link on the sig

yippie im not as stupid as before

im sorry for being a retard but it has taking me since like forever to figure it out

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-03-31 19:09:57

it is THE ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GUIDE by Max Brooks

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-01 09:26:50

Hey nice sig mattman looks good. Well as soon as i saw dawn of the dead ive bin planning wat i wud do if a zombie randomly turns up at my door. K i get a bunch a food a few bottles a water my samurai sword my scimitar as a bak up iget my mum and dad to go into a small contained room with only 1 exit and entrance and slave it out ide rather die of hunger or thirst rather than getting eaten alive. i love zombie movies and if you like zombie movies you hav to see dawn of the dead the new version undeads also a good one

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-01 09:44:58

i would grab my dad's sawn-off a crowbar and recking bar(a giant crowbar). hotwire the car then hightail down to tesco. (to all of you who don't know what tesco is, it's a super-store marketty thingy/mall thingy.) i'd get on the roof and stay there for a while. then i'd begin hunting. take out as many zombies as i could while seaching for survivors and forming a squad of hunters to clean up the city. bo' yah!

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-01 10:04:50

sounds like a plan i probly wudnt hav the guts to run around the streets with a crowbar tryin to kill an army of the undead though.Ur one brave dude i wud just hide out i wud kill the occasional zombie yeh but mainly hide out

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-01 10:29:43

killing the zombies is like a perk. a multi task if you will. my main goal would be to descure the un affected and kill the effected before they turn. once i had enough people, night hunts would be the plan. everyone killing ten before they sleep. in aweek a group of ten people will have put down 700 undead. by the end of the year my city would be cleaned up. unless we gt killed or special forces decide to do something for a change. and about your point on the new dawn of the dead. an excellent film though it was unorthodox for the undead to be able to run. though it did create a larger sense of danger and maybe was appropriate to the whole feel of the movie.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-01 12:44:59

Howdy fellows
Mind if i join in the ranks of protection?
Wepons of choise are...
Stop signs.
Scapols (doctors tools) Extrenly large though ^^
and any tipe of hand held firearm!

beaing the doctor i am i can help out with alota things too like bandanges, vacines and medical equipment

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-01 14:29:46

At 3/31/05 06:35 PM, Arch_Angel_Rhys wrote:
At 3/25/05 01:17 PM, lost_chances wrote:
americains sometimes make complete shit comedys like that team america crap
team america was made by canadians.

no wonder why it's so shit....................................heres a challenge, think of 1 good music artist (band or singer) or movie......

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-01 14:30:58

wait, why was team america done by canadains, i mean, it has "america" in the name.......or something.......

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-01 21:21:03

At 3/31/05 07:08 PM, matttman1 wrote: finnaly i did it silver i made a link on the sig

yippie im not as stupid as before

im sorry for being a retard but it has taking me since like forever to figure it out

good to hear ya finally did it

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-01 21:22:54

At 3/31/05 06:27 PM, matttman1 wrote: i think we should choose a location for our safe houses and stuff mine would be in some mexacan desert.

too open although it'd be good to see the zombies coming but no natural boundries to hot n dry no food and in the middle of no where :-)

i'd like some reinforced bunker complex with only one way in and a super secret pathway out so really 2 ways but only known known to man besides me

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-02 07:06:44

Thats a good plan arch angel rhys u cud hell cleen up those zombies with a huntin group. I do agree i mean if zombies cant climb how can they run????? they run so fast and with such style that they all runnin like maurice green!!!!! The world wud be doomed with speedy zombies but then we got the almighty adrenaline that helps!!!

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-02 07:12:50

At 4/1/05 02:30 PM, lost_chances wrote: wait, why was team america done by canadains, i mean, it has "america" in the name.......or something.......

because everything is taking the piss out of the americans. americans pwn canada. so it was canadas turn.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-02 08:11:21

At 4/2/05 07:12 AM, Arch_Angel_Rhys wrote:
At 4/1/05 02:30 PM, lost_chances wrote: wait, why was team america done by canadains, i mean, it has "america" in the name.......or something.......
because everything is taking the piss out of the americans. americans pwn canada. so it was canadas turn.

i havn't watched the movie but i heard it was completely crap. they must of included george bush and his love of wars into the movie.

best idea for me. no home, no base what ever you want to put it. because then you can't really run out of food. because you're always moving. the downside is less defense but with a shotgun and rifle/ sniper rifle, no problems. maybe a machete or something like that....

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-02 09:09:59

ahh i see even the canadians don't like bush o well not my problem the pope is dying

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-03 05:47:29

I choose the jackhammer shotgun with 1 revolver drum with bb's and one with slugs. A Barrett M90 rifle with . A 9mm revolver. Also X5 V-force gloves along with DCP-2000 imperial upper body armour, FP-10 imperial forearm protectors, DKP imperial knee/elbow pads, DSG-100 imperial shin gaurds, K25 sleeves. If I did not have access to that I would get a exotech hard shell. Along with a standar "Police" ballistic shield, a M'95 Gas Mask with filter included, Commando helmet, and a pair of ATN viper goggles.

That is if I was on foot, if I had choice of a vehicle...would be a

PANDUR || 8x8 with additional armour plating, equiped with a 105mm calibre turret (including a auto-tracking system), a day and night fire control system to. Two boxes of 105mm shells, along with 10 revolver drums with bb's and 10 revolver drum with slugs. 20 clips for my m90 and 30 boxes of ammunition for my revolver.

The 8x8 can hold up to 14 people, but with my personal arsenal maybe 8. Also 4 drums of gasoline for it.

For air A129 international multi-role combat helicopter. Ok..I just put 5 hours of research into this....Lets see if you can top this arsenal.

Can anyone top that?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-03 05:51:26

Forgot to add my CD collection if I get bored along with all of my books and 80 pounds of canned foods (2 can openers to) along with a IIT and 10 drums of water.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-03 06:19:08

sure you choose all that crap but wtf are you gonna get it from? at the moment a stick tops everything you just chose because you cant get any of it. minus the canned food and books and 2,yes 2, can openers.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-03 07:46:38

At 4/3/05 05:47 AM, darknezz1 wrote: Loads and loads and loads of shit!!!! can anyone top that!!! i like to see ya try!!!

yes, using the same ammount of space, i rather just have a sniper rifle, a hand gun and a shotgun with loads of ammo. Vechile wise, van would probably do. maybe modify it abit. melee wise, machete or something equel in lenth. if possible, katana. Gas mask, plasters and bandages (you wouldn't want the blood to go into you, it'll kill you). Now, thats better, you don't have to use as much money and it's easier to get. notice i wasn't precisfic on what type of sniper rifle, melee weapon, shotgun and handgun, because i don't care. as long it does it's job, i'm mkay. some food as well (tinned, they last longer) and 3-10 tin openers (they can break you know!!). Top that someone. btw, theres 5 different catogories, cost, easiness to get ahold of, reliability, how long it'll last and how good it is.......if anyone can think of others, add to the list, we can also rate each other in the catogories and see how well we do......

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-03 15:36:40

At 4/3/05 06:19 AM, Arch_Angel_Rhys wrote: sure you choose all that crap but wtf are you gonna get it from? at the moment a stick tops everything you just chose because you cant get any of it. minus the canned food and books and 2,yes 2, can openers.

Remember zombies aren't real not enless if you wish to talk Haiti. So this is all in fantasy world.

So any old shot gun, rifle with a scope, and handgun could do ehh? *Hands you a deactivated shot gun, rifle with scope, and hand gun* There ya go buddy.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-03 16:29:47

At 4/3/05 03:36 PM, darknezz1 wrote: So any old shot gun, rifle with a scope, and handgun could do ehh? *Hands you a deactivated shot gun, rifle with scope, and hand gun* There ya go buddy.

*walks over with big grin and starts smashing the shit out of dark with the rifle.*

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-03 16:43:28

im up for that *grabs the shotgun off lost and beats dark in the head with it*

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-03 18:33:34

anyone seen the clanman latly... i think mybe the secret service or the SAS picked him up for knowing too much about the zombies and remeber kids remeber to watch out for them goverment agensts not only the zombies 0_o

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-03 21:09:53

I am for sure you would do that to a 6,7 200 ILB's adult. Damn kiddys these days.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-04 15:33:21

Sorry i was away for a while guys, i juz watched day of the dead again. This is a great example of what can happen and what can make such a disaster. We should refer to such movies and hopefully be wiser and learn from there mistakes.

But guys seriously, its important and the zombie survival guide tells us to keep fit and to improve muscle bulk and awareness, stay frosty people because when push comes to shove you'll need your wits and brute force one day, remember guns do not solve every problem. I expect everyone to be able to do at least 35 solid press ups now or within 2 weeks if you cant now.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-04 15:45:50

looks like i'm dead.........or at least be a fast runner and/or hang around someone who is strong.....

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-04 15:51:32

At 4/4/05 03:33 PM, The_Clansman wrote: Sorry i was away for a while guys, i juz watched day of the dead again. This is a great example of what can happen and what can make such a disaster. We should refer to such movies and hopefully be wiser and learn from there mistakes.

i believe their mistake was corruption among the ranks. the beef head soldiers did not care for the scientists findings on that zombie. the soldiers (apart from the woman) were ignorant and that was their ultimate death i think.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-04 21:28:18

At 4/4/05 03:33 PM, The_Clansman wrote: I expect everyone to be able to do at least 35 solid press ups now or within 2 weeks if you cant now.

good to see ya back but those 35 push ups i do like 40+ in track practice every day(i didn't know track envolded so many lpushing uping) but i also workout monday-thursday for football i delift 240+ lbs 4 times or more can squat 225 4+ times and can bench 125 4 + toimes (i'm not very good in bench press guys)