00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

twitchinvisor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

English Gentleman's Club

342,182 Views | 6,660 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-04 14:10:49

At 9/4/05 01:11 PM, QPR_Colin wrote: Hello Chaps! What's all this? And how do i join this 'Gentleman's Club'? I am English, not a Welsh spy, honest, can you be Welsh to join? Does it need any joining, hmmm...

in answer to your last question, no, but one of my superiors should pass judgement on a welshman posting here.

*looks around shiftily for welsh people*

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-04 15:31:14

At 9/4/05 03:25 AM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote: What are midlandrs when it coems to the north south divide? are we north or south?

I'd go for neither. We sit on the divide and stop the country from collapsing inward on itself, due to the weight of London's ego.

At 9/4/05 07:07 AM, cookieincident wrote: primalblood old chap did one know that anubis is the vulture headed god of the underworld?

He does know. Can you please learn the proper etiquette of posting around here. It makes use of the Cut/Paste function on your mouse. Use it to string together a line of posts, which nstops the place from becoming all cluttered up, so to speak.

At 9/4/05 01:11 PM, QPR_Colin wrote: Hello Chaps! What's all this? And how do i join this 'Gentleman's Club'? I am English, not a Welsh spy, honest, can you be Welsh to join? Does it need any joining, hmmm...

You can be Welsh and join (Joe Cole!) but I'm not allowing you admittance, unless you get yourself a proper profile, so we can know a little more about you.

I'm not a fan of Vagrant accounts.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-04 16:38:10

Speaking of Welsh, anyone watch the game?
One thought it was rather disappointing.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-04 16:56:12

Well I'll be blown away by a teapot!

How is that I have been on NG since early 2003 and never come across such a spiffing club?

Would you all be so kind as to allow my joining of the English Gentleman's Club?
As a true Englishman living abroad one does miss the good ol'country!

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-04 17:02:15

At 9/4/05 04:38 PM, -Nev- wrote: Speaking of Welsh, anyone watch the game?

oh really dear boy? one couldn't be arsed to watch it. i believe the unreal tournament chaps were saying it was wales against england in a game of football. prefer the rugger myself you understand.. but what was the score?

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-04 17:12:15

El Torro! Hello my friend, i (think) i have met you on a [great] game, YFM, or is this another El Torro? It would be funny if i came across someone from a very ill advertised game with not so many Brits.

BTW i am definitely not Welsh, from Essex myself, never actually been to Wales, i heard there isn't much to do over there, unless you're Welsh ;)

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-04 17:12:35

At 9/4/05 03:19 AM, Primalblood wrote:
At 9/3/05 07:46 PM, Mr_Blue_Sky wrote: One is from the sanctuary of Cheltenham nothing here but horse racing posh buildings and lots of flowers, Makes one proud to be an Englishman.
One worked at the race course on Gold Cup week. So ones judgement of Cheltehham is rather poor to say the least.

Bud luck old bean, I find the place rather nice. What gave you a bad impression, I promise the flood of drunk gambling paddy's in old burberry is not a permernant feature of this spledid town, just during race week.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-04 17:16:12

At 9/4/05 05:02 PM, Ratchety wrote: oh really dear boy? one couldn't be arsed to watch it. i believe the unreal tournament chaps were saying it was wales against england in a game of football. prefer the rugger myself you understand.. but what was the score?

Was a pityful 1-0 to England. From a lucky goal by Joseph Cole.

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-04 17:42:53

At 9/4/05 04:38 PM, -Nev- wrote: Speaking of Welsh, anyone watch the game?

We won, that's all that matters. 3 points and one step closer to the Krautland 2006 finals.

At 9/4/05 04:56 PM, el_torro wrote: How is that I have been on NG since early 2003 and never come across such a spiffing club?

Probably because you've had an account on NG, but done hardly anything with it. There aren't any stats to write home about if you don't put in the effort, old boy.

Would you all be so kind as to allow my joining of the English Gentleman's Club?
As a true Englishman living abroad one does miss the good ol'country!

Of course you can, come on in and have a cup of tea.

At 9/4/05 05:12 PM, QPR_Colin wrote: BTW i am definitely not Welsh, from Essex myself, never actually been to Wales, i heard there isn't much to do over there, unless you're Welsh ;)

Glad to see you got an account profile. Welcome aboard.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-04 19:03:37

At 9/4/05 05:12 PM, QPR_Colin wrote: El Torro! Hello my friend, i (think) i have met you on a [great] game, YFM, or is this another El Torro? It would be funny if i came across someone from a very ill advertised game with not so many Brits.

BTW i am definitely not Welsh, from Essex myself, never actually been to Wales, i heard there isn't much to do over there, unless you're Welsh ;)

Fetch the man a cup of tea. Per chance does QPR in your name mean queens park rangers hmmm well some poor fellows got to support them one thinks. haha I jest old bean welcome!

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-05 15:18:14

At 9/3/05 02:52 PM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote: I swear to god if that's how I'm going to be treated I'll bpack my bags and ehad for the lands of my forefathers. What's the train fare to get up to glasgow?

It was £40 for me to get an open return from Kendal to Haymarket when I went to the EIEF, one thinks one would be a fool to pay twice or thrice as much for a journey to one's (technical) hometown. Shall I cross the bay to Manchester and meet you there, old chap? Best not dilly-dally, as I start sixth form in a week.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-05 15:31:32

At 9/5/05 03:18 PM, DAmainman wrote: Shall I cross the bay to Manchester and meet you there, old chap? Best not dilly-dally, as I start sixth form in a week.

One starts 6th form on Thursday andhas to spend the rets of wekek preparing frit. So dsadly I shall have to decline to meet you there old boy :-(

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-05 16:17:18

I started Sixth Form today. Wasn't bad....ugly girls in my year though.

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-05 17:45:27

I start next Monday, with my interview this Wednesday, so I can safely chuckle at the lower-years who return tomorrow (Including my younger brother). This means one has free reign of the PC in the daytime, which is unfortunate since we've been having such lovely weather recently. (Cue rainstorm....)

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-06 04:34:01

At 9/4/05 07:07 AM, cookieincident wrote: primalblood old chap did one know that anubis is the vulture headed god of the underworld?

I say that is wrong was does believe. Anubis is the guide of the dead, where as Osiris rules the underworld.
Anubis has the head of a jackel and not a vulture.
As to what this has to do with the EGC one is not sure....One thinks it might be to with someone looking into the dead mythology club.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-06 09:38:31

i knowi havent posted much i was away 4 a while im not actuly english but may i join

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-06 09:42:01

i start school tomorrow. it shall certainly be good to get back into the old sport of rugger. nothing better than slamming into one of your fellow chaps, only to help him up and pat him on the back. does wonders for one's stress levels you know.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-06 09:47:08

I start sixth form this thursday. one is rather not lookin forward to it.

It's not paedophilia if she's dead.

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-06 14:41:42

At 9/6/05 09:47 AM, Engelsman wrote: I start sixth form this thursday. one is rather not lookin forward to it.

My dera boy .consdiering you've been complaining to me on MSN, about how bored you areI would have thought you would have love dthe fatc were going to 6th form on Thursday :P

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-06 16:35:38

At 9/6/05 02:41 PM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote:
My dera boy .consdiering you've been complaining to me on MSN, about how bored you areI would have thought you would have love dthe fatc were going to 6th form on Thursday :P

lol one is lookin forward to seein you TNT of course. But i do believe the lessons will become rathers tedios without my mid morning cup of tea.

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-06 16:58:13

At 9/6/05 04:35 PM, Engelsman wrote: lol one is lookin forward to seein you TNT of course. But i do believe the lessons will become rathers tedios without my mid morning cup of tea.

That i the wodner of 6th form old boy ;-) they actually have to treat us as Human beings! So get chummy with the teahcers and they may get you a cuppa.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-06 17:03:32

At 9/6/05 04:58 PM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote:
That i the wodner of 6th form old boy ;-) they actually have to treat us as Human beings! So get chummy with the teahcers and they may get you a cuppa.

Oh capital. One is simply lookin so forward to it now. I hope they have the expensive stuff otherwise i may have to get my butler to give them a good telling off.

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-06 17:04:40

Engelsman are you sure that you ain't from Sweden because "Engelsman" means "English man" in Swedish. =/

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-06 17:06:54

At 9/6/05 05:04 PM, Andersson wrote: Engelsman are you sure that you ain't from Sweden because "Engelsman" means "English man" in Swedish. =/

Trust me my good man. He isn't swedish. He actually goes to school with me and had a small obbsession with speaking tomainland europeans people whislt playign Guildwars(hence the name)

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-06 17:09:02

At 9/6/05 04:58 PM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote:

good show old pip! One has started school again, in year nine, one is enabled to kick younger students and get away with it.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-06 17:10:34

At 9/6/05 05:04 PM, Andersson wrote: Engelsman are you sure that you ain't from Sweden because "Engelsman" means "English man" in Swedish. =/

lol its also dutch.

last time i looked i was still English :P

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-06 17:11:02

At 9/6/05 05:09 PM, Howard_Leggings wrote: good show old pip! One has started school again, in year nine, one is enabled to kick younger students and get away with it.

Ahhh. The wodners of year 9and SATS tests...make the msot of it my young friend for once you hit year 10 you'll be rolled off your feet with GCSE work :-)

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-06 17:11:24

At 9/6/05 05:06 PM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote: Trust me my good man. He isn't Swedish. He actually goes to school with me.

Alright, thought there might had been a chance for getting another member in the "Swedish People Club". =P

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-06 17:12:58

At 9/6/05 05:10 PM, Engelsman wrote: lol its also dutch.

Cool, Dutch is almost a mix of Swedish and English.

I realised that I understood what they were saying in the "Dutch People Club" pretty well with the languages I know. ^^

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-09-06 17:14:30

At 9/6/05 05:11 PM, Andersson wrote: Alright, thought there might had been a chance for getting another member in the "Swedish People Club". =P

ahh right. Sorry to say that he isn't swedish so I soemhow doubt he'll be joining you're club. but anyway,whislt you're here why not pull up a chair and have some tea? We welcoem everyone here and as long as you put ona spiffing accent noone will even notice your not British :P