00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CleanCosmos just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

<X> Newgrounds Bbs Chess Club <X>

15,995 Views | 252 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to <X> Newgrounds Bbs Chess Club <X> 2008-01-23 00:41:11

I'd really like to join this club! I've played for many years now! :)

<33

BBS Signature

Response to <X> Newgrounds Bbs Chess Club <X> 2008-02-08 17:19:16

At 1/23/08 12:41 AM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: I'd really like to join this club! I've played for many years now! :)

Cool. Me too ;)

Response to <X> Newgrounds Bbs Chess Club <X> 2008-03-17 23:09:02

At 3/14/08 07:48 PM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote: Can I play?
I'm "GOTHCLAWZ"
I would like to join this NG-BBS Chess community.

Sure thing, I am more than happy we have another member to help keep this place alive! :D

<33

BBS Signature

Response to <X> Newgrounds Bbs Chess Club <X> 2008-03-17 23:12:53

At 3/17/08 11:09 PM, Lotus wrote:
At 3/14/08 07:48 PM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote: Can I play?
I'm "GOTHCLAWZ"
I would like to join this NG-BBS Chess community.
Sure thing, I am more than happy we have another member to help keep this place alive! :D

I really love Chess, especially when I discovered new moves.

Response to <X> Newgrounds Bbs Chess Club <X> 2008-03-17 23:30:00

At 3/17/08 11:12 PM, youngblood26 wrote: I really love Chess, especially when I discovered new moves.

Oh, same here. I love learning new things and Chess is no exception to this. I know of a few ways to almost guarantee a win in the game but like with everything, they aren't perfect since no one can know what the other is thinking and can predict their moves. :P

Thats all in the fun of the game though! :)

<33

BBS Signature

Response to <X> Newgrounds Bbs Chess Club <X> 2008-03-17 23:33:42

At 3/17/08 11:30 PM, Lotus wrote:

. I know of a few ways to almost guarantee a win in the game but like with everything, they aren't perfect since no one can know what the other is thinking and can predict their moves. :P
Can you tell that ways to me? To gain more experience in playing the game. Well, I have a question though, Are you the same DarkLotusJuggalo that I've met? Just askin'.

Thats all in the fun of the game though! :)

Response to <X> Newgrounds Bbs Chess Club <X> 2008-03-18 00:41:28

At 3/17/08 11:33 PM, youngblood26 wrote: Can you tell that ways to me? To gain more experience in playing the game. Well, I have a question though, Are you the same DarkLotusJuggalo that I've met? Just askin'.

Sure thing, I will find a pic or something to use as reference since it will be a bit hard to understand if I explained without one.

Oh and I am DarkLotusJuggalo, well I was but I got a name change. I'm still the same one you've talked to before and all in The Chocolate Milk Lovers Crew and all, just with a different name. :)

<33

BBS Signature

Response to <X> Newgrounds Bbs Chess Club <X> 2008-03-18 01:35:35

At 3/18/08 12:41 AM, Lotus wrote:
At 3/17/08 11:33 PM, youngblood26 wrote: Can you tell that ways to me? To gain more experience in playing the game. Well, I have a question though, Are you the same DarkLotusJuggalo that I've met? Just askin'.
Sure thing, I will find a pic or something to use as reference since it will be a bit hard to understand if I explained without one.

Thanks a lot, dude! Pictures are more understandable compared with words.

Oh and I am DarkLotusJuggalo, well I was but I got a name change. I'm still the same one you've talked to before and all in The Chocolate Milk Lovers Crew and all, just with a different name. :)

You PMed Wade about it, eh? Well, I wanna try to change my username from youngblood26 to my real name, which is Ralph. well, someday, I'll try if opportunity comes.

Response to <X> Newgrounds Bbs Chess Club <X> 2008-03-18 11:42:02

At 3/18/08 01:35 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
At 3/18/08 12:41 AM, Lotus wrote: Sure thing, I will find a pic or something to use as reference since it will be a bit hard to understand if I explained without one.
Thanks a lot, dude! Pictures are more understandable compared with words.

No problem at all and pictures will work more since they can be used for reference and its not expected for everyone to know the official codes for having a match or whatever.

IE. Knight to B9. :P
You PMed Wade about it, eh? Well, I wanna try to change my username from youngblood26 to my real name, which is Ralph. well, someday, I'll try if opportunity comes.

Nice, I didn't have to PM Wade about having mine done, I talked to him directly on Paltalk and it got done in no time at all. :D

<33

BBS Signature

Response to <X> Newgrounds Bbs Chess Club <X> 2008-07-15 21:17:50

I was going do to all this yesterday, but It was about 10:30PM and I was ready for bed o_o.
Anyways, I got a Pogo account, Prinzy2NG. I probably won't be getting a Yahoo account unless it becomes mainstream for the users.

I've been playing chess for a few year, not incredibly good, and I haven't played for a very long time.

Anyways, if anyone wants an exhibition match on Pogo, I'll probably be on for a couple hours.

Now I gotta add the rest of you guys. :P

BBS Signature

Response to <X> Newgrounds Bbs Chess Club <X> 2008-07-16 10:28:11

I like to play chess but I suck at it. :(

Response to <X> Newgrounds Bbs Chess Club <X> 2008-08-19 12:14:10

Have anyone of you got a FIDE rating?

Response to <X> Newgrounds Bbs Chess Club <X> 2008-08-23 07:22:03

Noone? Is this thread dead? :(