00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ayya1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~

134,066 Views | 1,941 Replies

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-05-19 20:14:48

I am wondering what the hell is going on. There is some guy on Retrogade that has 16,000,000 EXP. Not possible!

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-05-19 20:16:01

At 5/19/06 08:14 PM, Seamonky wrote: I am wondering what the hell is going on. There is some guy on Retrogade that has 16,000,000 EXP. Not possible!

Best thing to do is sit back and let everything get resolved...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-05-19 21:31:37

At 5/19/06 08:14 PM, Seamonky wrote: I am wondering what the hell is going on. There is some guy on Retrogade that has 16,000,000 EXP. Not possible!

Yeah I was the first one to have stats changed and I was deleted....

At 5/19/06 08:16 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
Best thing to do is sit back and let everything get resolved...

~X~

So will people who didn't deposit before that time lose their deposits?

"Aww man I shot marvin in the face..."

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-05-19 21:38:37

At 5/19/06 09:31 PM, Latinoralf wrote: So will people who didn't deposit before that time lose their deposits?

I supose thats possible, oly time will tell the site should be back up as soon as SK does what he needs to, its all waiting time now...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-05-19 21:49:18

At 5/19/06 09:38 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 5/19/06 09:31 PM, Latinoralf wrote: So will people who didn't deposit before that time lose their deposits?

Heh, not a problem for the people who compete daily in the FDU contest. ^_^ I have a feeling SK will bump up the experience points for all the people who may miss their deposits tonight because of the site being down.

I supose thats possible, oly time will tell the site should be back up as soon as SK does what he needs to, its all waiting time now...

Yeah, yeah. You said the same thing to Seamonky a couple of posts back. Want to reassure me as well?

Hold me.

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-05-19 22:11:00

At 5/19/06 09:49 PM, ReconRebel wrote:
Heh, not a problem for the people who compete daily in the FDU contest. ^_^ I have a feeling SK will bump up the experience points for all the people who may miss their deposits tonight because of the site being down.

I never compete in that contest but I'm starting to deposit at least a minute after 12 so it was no problem for me =p

But yeah it seems it's just a matter of time before the site is up again.

And who the hell was Zim?

"Aww man I shot marvin in the face..."

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-05-19 22:21:35

At 5/19/06 10:11 PM, Latinoralf wrote: I never compete in that contest but I'm starting to deposit at least a minute after 12 so it was no problem for me =p

Same here, I try to deposit before I am like halfway through the day, mostly right after I deposit on NG which I dont try for First deposit either heh.

But yeah it seems it's just a matter of time before the site is up again.

Yay, right when I felt like coming back to RG, well being more active it goes down!

And who the hell was Zim?

I think this might be his site so you could check it out a bit I guess =P. Other than that I have no idea.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-05-20 00:21:43

Ohh god, whatever shall I do?!

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-05-20 02:27:12

Zim = asshole. Retrogade is fixed now.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-05-20 06:38:26

i feel sorry for SK having to deal with all this shit

but for me i found it kinda funny

becoming a mod for a few hours was interesting to say the least!

too bad iv been banned for a week now lol

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-05-20 16:00:26

Can someone tell me whats going on? I just got an email from someone named "ShittyKitty", who ever the hell that is, said that he/she just checked their server logs and found out that I hacked some site called retrogade and that he/she is reporting me. I googled retrogade and shitty kitty and got a link to this thread. wtf is going on and how come some retard is reporting me for hacking some site I've never heard of. I dont even know how to hack. what the christ?

exact email :

I CHECKED MY IP LOG AND FOUND OUT YOUR THE ONE WHO HACKED RETROGADE! I WILL REPORT YOU ASSHOLE! HAVE A NICE LIFE YOU LOSER!

Should I contact this person and ask wtf is going on? Im not on AOL so there is no reason at all my ip should be on somepersons log file, unless he/she miss read it or made a typo and emailed the wrong person. Plz help I dont want cops showing up @ my door because some idiot thinks I've been hacking places.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-05-20 17:55:14

At 5/20/06 04:00 PM, Blips wrote: Can someone tell me whats going on?

Read This apparently Zim started emailing people and sending that message to about 50 or so other people.

Dont worry about it =P

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-07-25 02:36:43

I know that many people here at Newgrounds don't really like Retrogade. However, I'm writing this to appeal to the more charitable souls on this site. You see, Retrogade's ad service (Google AdSense) has been terminated, and I can't afford the current hosting. If anyone here knows of either of these two, please help!
- A cheaper hosting service. However, such service must be enough to handle Retrogade's demands: at least 30GB bandwidth per month, and at least 2.2GB space.
- A new ad service. However, such service must provide at least $49 a month to keep the current host.

If ANYONE knows of hosting or ad services that we can use, PLEASE TELL ME! I'm in a real fix here, and Retrogade is in real danger of being shut down.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-07-25 03:07:50

What about Clicksor for ads? They seem to be nice.

http://www.clicksor.com/

"It isn't that democrats are ignorant. Far from it. it's just that they know so much that just isn't so"

Ronald Reagan

Proud supporter of the Dinosaur Conspiracy Theory

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-07-25 04:00:41

At 7/25/06 03:07 AM, SaiNT_SiLEiGHtY wrote: What about Clicksor for ads? They seem to be nice.

http://www.clicksor.com/

Thanks for the suggestion! I've signed up with Clicksor, and I'll see if they accept the site. Maybe there's a light at the end of this tunnel after all!

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-08-08 00:47:25

What's up with this "alliance day" shit?

Breast Cancer Awareness month is over...stop squeezing random boobies. :(

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-08-08 01:09:47

LOL i saw that...

Some joke among people i supose....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-08-08 01:20:55

Lordy, Lordy, Lordy...

I'm reminded of the time Quik once asked me if I hate the Alliance and why.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-08-08 01:22:11

Ohh my, lookie at all this mess. : )

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-08-08 01:56:30

At 8/8/06 12:47 AM, TarThoron wrote: What's up with this "alliance day" shit?

i havnt been to retrogade for ages..
but thats the funniest thing there ever.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-08-08 03:31:15

You guys can join in on the festivities of course!

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-08-08 10:29:16

It's so stupid it's not even funny.

words

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-08-08 15:30:25

I think it's just an excuse to make time to implant the new layout which Quik showed everyone a while ago.

HTML I may use: bold italic underline

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-08-08 17:33:27

At 8/8/06 03:30 PM, NightCobra wrote: I think it's just an excuse to make time to implant the new layout which Quik showed everyone a while ago.

I asked him last night and he said no. :-(
I take it you assumed that from the v. 2.1 part of the page?

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-08-08 17:42:08

At 8/8/06 05:33 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: I asked him last night and he said no. :-(
I take it you assumed that from the v. 2.1 part of the page?

Well, perhaps, with good hope. If that's not the truth, then whatever. I'm a member and supporter of The Alliance, so for the rest of you, I doubt it will affect anyone harshly if this goes on only for one day. If that's what they want us to think.

HTML I may use: bold italic underline

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-08-08 17:50:25

At 8/8/06 05:42 PM, NightCobra wrote: If that's what they want us to think.

What do you mean they? Stop trying to be sneaky there.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-08-08 17:57:28

Oh, I didn't know there was a retrogade club! I guess I'll join since I'm on it, though I'm still a pretty new member.

Too bad it's not working now...

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-08-08 17:58:59

At 8/8/06 05:57 PM, Agak wrote: Oh, I didn't know there was a retrogade club! I guess I'll join since I'm on it, though I'm still a pretty new member.

Don't expect lively conversation. We pretty much only come here when something is wrong with RG so we can figuree things out.

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-08-08 18:34:11

At 8/8/06 05:58 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote:
At 8/8/06 05:57 PM, Agak wrote: Oh, I didn't know there was a retrogade club! I guess I'll join since I'm on it, though I'm still a pretty new member.
Don't expect lively conversation. We pretty much only come here when something is wrong with RG so we can figuree things out.

Oh okay. Well, does anyone know what happened to rg?

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-08-08 19:14:31

At 8/8/06 06:34 PM, Agak wrote: Oh okay. Well, does anyone know what happened to rg?

At the moment, I'd say Quik and maybe Charlotte, along with any other Alliance members, would be the only ones in the know.

BBS Signature