00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

alexautum just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~

133,274 Views | 1,941 Replies

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-09-12 10:27:40

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-09-12 10:37:32

At 9/12/05 10:27 AM, ScaryDeadGirl wrote: Who wants flag points?

was it hard to copy the links from master_inuyasha's topic?

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-09-12 10:44:06

At 9/12/05 10:37 AM, November wrote: was it hard to copy the links from master_inuyasha's topic?

Funny I noticed you had no trouble flagging it.
It's up here so people can get flag points like you just did. Laff

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-09-12 10:51:02

At 9/12/05 10:44 AM, ScaryDeadGirl wrote: Funny I noticed you had no trouble flagging it.
It's up here so people can get flag points like you just did. Laff

i asked a simple yes/no question. two lines and no answer.
i flagged it simply because it's been approved by an admin, and has now more chances to be flagged as stolen, which will provide me with additional flag points.

whether or not i flagged the submission isn't relevant to anything here.

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-09-12 10:58:41

At 9/12/05 10:51 AM, November wrote: i asked a simple yes/no question. two lines and no answer.
i flagged it simply because it's been approved by an admin, and has now more chances to be flagged as stolen, which will provide me with additional flag points.

whether or not i flagged the submission isn't relevant to anything here.

It is a conspiracy, and yes they are out to get you. Better grab the tinfoil hat!

sarcasm

So happy taking advantage of getting some flag points. I hope someone else here sees this and gets the last vote in. LOL ^_^

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-09-12 11:01:25

Nevermind folks the flagging is complete and the submission is gone.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-09-12 11:04:12

At 9/12/05 10:58 AM, ScaryDeadGirl wrote: It is a conspiracy, and yes they are out to get you. Better grab the tinfoil hat!

oh shit, that's so funny.

(YES, THIS ONE HAS SARCASM IN IT)

sarcasm
So happy taking advantage of getting some flag points. I hope someone else here sees this and gets the last vote in. LOL ^_^

i wasn't sarcastic, even though you'd like to see it that way.

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-09-12 11:58:53

Oh so we just flag it as stolen? How about put a dash beside the stolen part like:

This submission is stonlen/some shitty picture with some shitty text.

I'd like my points that I did not recive please. >: |

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-09-12 12:41:54

Missed another few points. This sucks. *slits wrists*

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-09-12 12:51:04

At 9/12/05 10:27 AM, ScaryDeadGirl wrote: Who wants flag points?
http://photoshop.ret..com/view.php?id=3270

Damn, I was too late for it. I would've wanted some flag points, but I was too late. Hopefully, I will be able to catch a flag point next time.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-09-12 18:14:49

At 9/12/05 05:54 PM, Quisty wrote: I seem to be too late... Damn... Who made it?

ThatIsBull. I made a topic about more flagging options in the Site Ideas Forum and that is where SDG got the link from.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-09-12 19:22:30

I picked up a couple extra flag points bringing my flag power to 1.50 and VP to 8.99.

Woohoo for boosted stats.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-09-13 05:57:42

At 9/13/05 05:40 AM, Quisty wrote: Would you care to explain how you got these lovely points? Oh, and the next time you have the means to get some, AIM ME!!!

See above the above above.

Yeah I kinda flagged it on the go...logged on to RG, saw Inny's thread, flagged, and drove off into the distance. I'll let you know next time I guess.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-09-18 07:35:23

HOLY SHIT! I'm UOTD today. You probably already know, but still, becoming UOTD at least once is a goal I've had on RG. :D It's about time I got that mother fucker. Funny how I thought today's UOTD wouldn't be me and look what happens, LOL.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-09-18 07:43:32

At 9/13/05 06:14 AM, Quisty wrote: You guess? Well, I hope you do. My current flag power sucks monkey ass.

I'll tell you if I happen to be on a computer with AIM ok.

So um... Who thinks I should draw again?

Meeeeeeeeee

At 9/18/05 07:35 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: HOLY SHIT! I'm UOTD today. You probably already know, but still, becoming UOTD at least once is a goal I've had on RG. :D It's about time I got that mother fucker. Funny how I thought today's UOTD wouldn't be me and look what happens, LOL.

Heh, well I think that every day, I won't be UotD. Look what happens, lol.

Congratssssss.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-09-19 12:08:01

At 9/18/05 07:43 AM, SadicSchoolgirl wrote: Heh, well I think that every day, I won't be UotD. Look what happens, lol.

Yeah, you've been on RG for quite a long time now and you should've got it at least once. :S

Congratssssss.

Thanks! Today's UOTD made me laugh.

Another thing, two people donated all of their cash to me, so I'm now over $2000, LOL. I appreciated the donations from both people! :D

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-10-05 16:09:47

Wow!

My Photoshop is one the frontpage!
I never expected that 8 months after submitted it :P

Too bad I can't remember how I made that... I quit photoshop shortly after I made that pic because I got a new comp. that didn't have PS... I did "buy" it though so now I can restart!

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-10-06 11:14:17

I maybe a little slow to notice this, but who created this alt?

http://www.retrogade../profile.php?id=1465

It sure gave me a surprise and a laugh when I saw it.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-10-07 01:53:03

OMFG RETROGADE IS BACK UP AND RUNNING YOU GUYS.
Yeah, Yay.

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-10-10 19:57:37

At 10/7/05 01:53 AM, QuikFox wrote: OMFG RETROGADE IS BACK UP AND RUNNING YOU GUYS.
Yeah, Yay.

So, how many times has that been now? lolf 20 + since 1/1/05?

Link to the bbs there if anyone cares. Library says it's a 'games site'. : (

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-10-11 11:17:06

At 10/7/05 01:53 AM, QuikFox wrote: OMFG RETROGADE IS BACK UP AND RUNNING YOU GUYS.

Not sure if you were serious about that, but I was away when the site was down, if it was. Oh well, I guess I'm lucky to not be there at that time.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-10-29 06:16:21

Me on RG today = PWN

Level 12 and...

~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-12-20 00:49:16

At 10/29/05 06:16 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Me on RG today = PWN

Level 12 and...

STFU you fucking_idiot, I are pwn teh retrogade

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-01-15 18:00:06

I believe this thread is in need of some bumpage, since Josh just adminned Eldarion and myself, and modded EKRegulus and (again) AuraSilver.

Don't forget to take screenies, everyone.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-01-15 18:16:48

At 1/15/06 06:10 PM, -Gooch- wrote: Not to mention the idea I have to attract more users to the site.

Honestly, I think it'd work. I look through random profiles, and it seems like there's a bunch of people out there that are artistic in some way. If we whore out the website to those types of people, we should be able to get more traffic.

Yeah, with the popularity of Myspace these days, it'd be quite easy to attract a few (hopefully more) good artists to the site. The possible downside is that there'll be an influx of not-so-good users, but I doubt they'd be interested in signing up if they weren't serious. : )

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-01-16 09:22:59

poor retrogade... but yes right now i think we need all th exposure we can get, new members needed!!

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-01-16 10:18:49

At 1/15/06 06:27 PM, BareNakedMike wrote: I thought maybe Tom (of MS) could let us be a featured profile, but it seems like its mostly for bands/artists. But I have seen movie related profiles in the featured profile section before, So maybe they would let a site for artists become one?

Hrm i dunno it that'd happen... I could see it happening to NG but i don't think RG is nearly as popular as it should be for it to be a featured profile... But there could be some use to creating a myspace for Retrogade, you know to maybe attract some new people from that community... But what do i know...

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-01-16 19:39:27

At 1/16/06 06:52 PM, BareNakedMike wrote: Well I made it, and I email gooch the password to it, www.myspace.com/retrogade_

Sweet!

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-01-17 01:30:13

there a couple of spelling errors, we wanna make it proffesional right?

Retrogade.com is a site started by former owner Josh "bedn" Bend, who quit his own site do to resent problems, But is now owned and run by ShittyKitty.

maybe it should say... Retrogade.com was started by Josh "bedn" Bend, however he quit due to recent problems and the site was taken over by shittykitty

or maybe its best to not sya problems as it makes it sound like there are problems on the site... jeez i dunno now im confused!

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-01-17 09:54:11

At 1/17/06 08:00 AM, JediMasterQuist wrote: Josh is back as an admin now. He made a thread and all is well again ^_^

Good, I am glad to know that everything is well in Rg again, but it took him a lot of time to understand that the site changed. Not that I know how the site was before, I joined after josh's time period, so how was it like before Josh left?

BBS Signature