00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Church

84,101 Views | 2,024 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 22:07:04

At 10/18/04 09:57 PM, Painbringer wrote: I like this church better:

I read every post made in that Club. imgone made that as a mockery of God and of Jesus. "munches communion waffers"? This is a serious thread about God. You wont see me telling the Members to "get a mouth full of Jesus"

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 22:10:09

At 10/18/04 09:55 PM, DivineCrusader wrote: I dont belive that. For example say you steal a movie from
Wal-Mart. Well if you dont feel bad about it is it still a sin? Yes. You have broken one of the 10 Commandments, Thy Shalt Not Steal. So even if you dont feel sorry about it, it can still be a sin.

Does that help?

Yeah. You're right. Well, maybe I misunderstood that. I know that some Byzantine monk said that. I'm gonna have to call it a day. In the words of Elwwod Blues, "We're on a mission from God."

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 22:20:37

At 10/18/04 10:10 PM, -Blitz- wrote: Yeah. You're right. Well, maybe I misunderstood that. I know that some Byzantine monk said that.

Glad to help you man

" I'm gonna have to call it a day. In the words of Elwwod Blues, "We're on a mission from God."

A good quote, from a great man.

Well, I don't think I would make a good preacher, but I'm told I think like a philosepher. I'll give it a shot.

Your welcome to give it a try. This is as good a time as any to give the requirments to be a Preacher

1. Give a Sermon at least once a week
2. Be prepaired to answer any and all questions about the sermon
3. Answer all questions asked by Members or anyone who asks

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 22:20:59

ok, this club has been picking at me all damn day to say this, so despite my conscience, i have to reaveal the truth:

God doesn't love you......any of you.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 22:21:35

Ok i have a question:::::::
ive done bad stuff and dont always act like a good christian. I have asked Jesus to forgive me countless times but im still afraid about if i'll make it to heaven.
How can i know for sure???

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 22:24:46

If you believe in Jesus and the trinity whole heartedly, and you've at least made a consciecous effort to be a christian, i.e. church, bible studies, do on to others..., etc., then you'll surely go to heaven. Humans are meant to sin, and God is forgiven and understands, and thus he forgives us. That doesn't mean though we murder someone, ask for forgiveness, then go and murder someone else.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 22:28:12

At 10/18/04 10:20 PM, Strauss69 wrote: ok, this club has been picking at me all damn day to say this, so despite my conscience, i have to reaveal the truth:

SINNER! he must be punished! go get em Jesus.

At 10/18/04 10:21 PM, Decoy-Octopus wrote:

Ok i have a question:::::::
ive done bad stuff and dont always act like a good christian. I have asked Jesus to forgive me countless times but im still afraid about if i'll make it to heaven.

first off, when was the last time uve been to mass?

The fab king.

Used to be Darkness.

|[Gym]|[Hiphop]|[Fab Lounge]

BBS Signature

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 22:29:15

At 10/18/04 10:20 PM, Strauss69 wrote: ok, this club has been picking at me all damn day to say this, so despite my conscience, i have to reaveal the truth:

All day? This club had been made just a hair over an hour before you posted.

God loves everyone. Even you. Rejoice, at least someone does.

If you are truly sorry for what you have done, as in your heart of hearts you ask him for forgivness. Then yes, He will forgive you.

At 10/18/04 10:24 PM Deathcon7 wrote
What he thought

Perfectly explained. Are you planning on joining DeathCon? if you would you like to be a Preacher?

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 22:33:27

At 10/18/04 10:29 PM, DivineCrusader wrote:
At 10/18/04 10:20 PM, Strauss69 wrote: God doesn't love you......any of you.

wow reverand, looks like you have taken over a new lead. but, let's first discuss you're doings in the mafia. tell them all your scams, tell them your plans. COME CLEAN BROTHER!!!

Never pick a fight you can't bring a hand grenade to.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 22:37:13

At 10/18/04 10:29 PM, DivineCrusader wrote: All day? This club had been made just a hair over an hour before you posted.

an hour HAS been all day for me, considering i just woke up

oh, i know that God loves me. He just doesn't love you guys.

P.S. Jesus says you suck.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 22:38:07

wow reverand, looks like you have taken over a new lead. but, let's first discuss you're doings in the mafia. tell them all your scams, tell them your plans. COME CLEAN BROTHER!!!

i wont belive a thing u say Ghost! nvr!!! (puts gun to head and pulls trigger) lol.

The fab king.

Used to be Darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 22:38:08

STFU n00b! and stop spamming only post if your gonna post about teh topic!

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 22:39:17

oh, i know that God loves me. He just doesn't love you guys.

P.S. Jesus says you suck.

no i was watchin t.v. with him and he says he's cool.

The fab king.

Used to be Darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 22:40:54

At 10/18/04 10:33 PM, Godfather_Ghost wrote: wow reverand, looks like you have taken over a new lead.

Wow godfather seems you have also, your actually posting in your club.

but, let's first discuss you're doings in the mafia.

What dealings? I quit after you decided to take away all my power. We both know you were scared i'd take over.

tell them all your scams, tell them your plans. COME CLEAN BROTHER!!!

Do you mean that stupid lie about me trin' to take over? I'll tell you just as i told Strauss. Its not true. I couldnt care less what happens to the Mafia anymore.

Thank you for your input. Please refrain from posting here again. If you do i shall contact a mod. Have a nice day. Strauss same goes for you.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 22:43:01

Ya'll want a site? I could get working on it forums chat room etc. any takers? if so i will start on it soon but if not oh well! ^^

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 22:44:25

At 10/18/04 10:38 PM, Decoy-Octopus wrote: STFU n00b! and stop spamming only post if your gonna post about teh topic!

ok, let's take a deeper look into this well-thought out reply:
words used: STFU, n00b, teh. those words are of higher intelligence than my small mind can comprehend. if you would try to dumb it down a little further, maybe i could understand.

secondly, i was not spamming, nor was i off topic. this is the NG church, in which God is discussed on Newgrounds. I was merely presenting the possibility that God does not love you up for discussion.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 22:45:00

At 10/18/04 10:43 PM, Decoy-Octopus wrote: Ya'll want a site? I could get working on it forums chat room etc. any takers? if so i will start on it soon but if not oh well! ^^

Yes, a site is a good idea. We can have sections for people who dont want their questions viewed by the whole bbs, and the chatrooms could be good for the preachers trying to organize a sermon. Thanks dude.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 22:47:58

I'll get to it! if i dont finish today i will post up the address tomorrowz because i have a ton of homework >:-(

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 22:49:58

At 10/18/04 10:40 PM, DivineCrusader wrote: What dealings? I quit after you decided to take away all my power. We both know you were scared i'd take over.

concidering, the people you e-mailed for the takeover ratted you out, i had no fear. The mafia is loyal to me and strauss, you never had any following except from a kiss ass named CBN. get over it dog, you ran away for a stupid reason, you fucked up, you had a chance, and you threw it away. be a man, accept you were a bitch, accept you ran away because you got a warning.

P.S.- jesus has got some great ganja!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 23:02:13

Ok everyone shut the hell up.
Ive been in enough biblical fights and i dont need this.

Put it like this, fuck all religons.

Believe in God, pray, keep on track, your set.
Plain and Simple, so everyone shut the hell up with your damn babble about blaspheming God.

Straus was right, Jesus doesnt love any of you

0_o

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 23:03:04

At 10/18/04 10:49 PM, Godfather_Ghost wrote: concidering, the people you e-mailed for the takeover ratted you out, i had no fear.

1. I have no idea who could have "ratted" me out. The was no "takeover" planned
2. By Strauss own word the only reason you didnt have me kicked out was because you feared the other members wouldn't stand for it

The mafia is loyal to me and strauss

Awsome, good for you

accept you ran away

I accepted that i left. You seem to be the one that hasnt let go yet. Get over it Ghost.

Seriously though. I have asked you nicly to leave. You are not posting on topic, thats called spamming. If you post here again then i will contact a mod.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 23:04:31

At 10/18/04 10:20 PM, Strauss69 wrote: God doesn't love you......any of you.

This comming from someone who's username is the name of a demon, and who seems to be filled with bitterness and negativity....

Anyways, I would like to join this club.

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend to be one of those deaf-mutes.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 23:06:14

Put it like this, fuck all religons.

.....great

Believe in God, pray, keep on track, your set.

Sort of correct...

Plain and Simple, so everyone shut the hell up with your damn babble about blaspheming God.

Nope not happening

Straus was right, Jesus doesnt love any of you

All this spam coming out of a newb which is already on the path to being a n00b...

0_o

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 23:07:50

At 10/18/04 11:04 PM, Paladin_X wrote: Anyways, I would like to join this club.

Good to have you Paladin. Are you going to be a member or would you like to be a Preacher?

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 23:11:23

At 10/18/04 11:04 PM, Paladin_X wrote:
This comming from someone who's username is the name of a demon, and who seems to be filled with bitterness and negativity....

you misunderstand me completely. bitterness and negativity couldnt be further away from me. i was simply introducing a worst-case-scenario, in which the possibility exists that God does not love you. now, take from that what you wish, but i think it would be quite an interesting and educational topic of conversation.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 23:11:27

hey can someone give me the alias of all teh people who joined i need it for the "Members Section" of the site.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 23:16:02

I'll be honest, god put me here to be ruler of a large scale group, smoke the ganj and party. that's just about it. oh well, jesus loves the little children.

p.s.- smoke weed, it will ope your mind and and allow you to see more of religioun in a spiritual way.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 23:17:15

im sorry guys but i need to do h/w and go to sleep. -_- The site address is http://www.freewebs.com/ngchurch i just need to ad to it the member names and the forums and we are done. So leave yor ideas for the site etc. and i will get back to you.Have fun and quite spamming n00bs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Jebus Loves You ^.^

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 23:17:21

At 10/18/04 11:11 PM, Decoy-Octopus wrote: hey can someone give me the alias of all teh people who joined i need it for the "Members Section" of the site.

You people and "teh" "pwn" etc etc

Ever try using that brain inside of your head? oh my bad you need a brain for that.

Thank you for calling me a n00b, i do so enjoy being called a n00b, oh say it again, your getting me excited.

Let me prove to you why 2 major religons suck:

In the bible if im not mistaken got told us not to worship statues.
When moses went up the mountain for the tabets the people got scared and made a golden calf and started worshipping it.

Moses melted the calf and poured it down all of there throats.

Now then, go down the street and walk into a church. look around, see any statues? I do, statues of a perfectly anglosaxon Jesus with blue eyes and brown hair.

Mind you the sun was much more harsh for there region and time period so you tell me how they got a perfectly white Jesus.

Go ahead

Response to NG Church 2004-10-18 23:18:23

At 10/18/04 11:11 PM, Strauss69 wrote:

i was simply introducing a worst-case-scenario, in which the possibility exists that God does not love you.

John 3:16-

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

hey can someone give me the alias of all teh people who joined i need it for the "Members Section" of the site.

Working on it now.

smoke weed, it will ope your mind and and allow you to see more of religioun in a spiritual way.

It says in hte bible not to take thinks that mess with your perception of reality, or that cause you to loose control.