00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AlsoTlant just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Relationship Crew

461,237 Views | 7,299 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-10-05 19:44:47

At 10/5/06 07:26 PM, autumnite wrote:
At 10/5/06 05:27 PM, complete wrote:
But what did you do to trigger her to do that?

when i said "hi" she replied with "..."

Well did you know her? Were you a good friend with her? Or was she just some random online user.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-10-07 05:50:20

El: Its fear that is keeping you from talking to her so I must ask what you fear.

Crazy_Cory

Well why cant you tell her how you feel.

IM dude:
You need to give more detail if you want help

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-10-07 07:12:13

Look i know im kinda a complete stranger here, but i thought i'd offer this guy advice coz i was once in the same situation.

At 9/30/06 04:57 PM, ElMaster wrote: I'm back...
ok so I just ordered the balloon, it's all set.

But before that day comes(2 more weeks), i feel I should talk to her before and at least establish...not a friendship, but at least not stranger-ship...lmfao I hope you know what I mean.

You mean

But I dont know wtf is wrong with me..I'm thinking about her all the time but when I pass her in the hall and stuff I ignore her.... :(
And I dont know how to start a conversation with her.

Try build up some confidence with being around her first. When you see her, just say something like "hi", or "hello" or whatever people in your area of the world use. Obviously, you wanna be friends before you try go further so try make her at least know you exist beyond the classroom.
Her freinds might also affect your chances. If she is friends with teh "stuck up/popular"(donno why they call em popular, no one like em), then you probbaly will not have so good a chance unfortunately. Chances are they arent like that though. If you can at least be freinds with one of her friends, then that is better then nothing.

I can't really help you out much more coz my situation like that kinda ended in me not liking the girl in the end anyway. Basically, be confident!!! and if you do make a mistake, try cover it up by being a smartass (well not a smartass, but something smartassy).

I've probably broken about 100 club rules as i havent read beyond page one so i'll shush now, good luck with her.

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-10-07 11:56:51

At 10/7/06 05:50 AM, FeeFee85 wrote: El: Its fear that is keeping you from talking to her so I must ask what you fear.

I'm just shy,

At 10/7/06 07:12 AM, Dragonman11 wrote: Try build up some confidence with being around her first..............
If she is friends with teh "stuck up/popular"

Yeah she is

then you probbaly will not have so good a chance unfortunately.

*Cries* lol

Thanks for the advice :)

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-10-15 23:42:27

could someone help me i need advice on how to ask a girl out i also need tips on where to take her

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-10-16 03:23:06

At 10/15/06 11:42 PM, ProtoMega wrote: could someone help me i need advice on how to ask a girl out i also need tips on where to take her

Depends on her personality i guess. Im with someone who is really shy and understanding so im not afraid to ask her anything. If you think you got a chance, give it a go. On ideas on where to take her.... i have no idea. One of your houses or movies, you'll have to get someone else to help you with that.....

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-10-19 14:27:50

Sorry for being gone for so long but I will try to be on more often.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-10-22 09:19:33

dam how long it been since i was here last sorry all

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-10-23 09:08:09

At 10/19/06 02:27 PM, FeeFee85 wrote: Sorry for being gone for so long but I will try to be on more often.

Help me out man, I've managed to get a girl's number during an evening of festivities for the end of our cricket season. She's a barmaid at a very swanky hotel, where the event was hosted.

All of my friends were telling me that she was giving me the eye all evening. At about 11pm, I downed my latest drink and went to the bar to get another. We got chatting and eventually, I came back to the table, with her number in my top pocket. It turns out that she hadn't been giving me the eye, but who cares?

Still, I've been texting her for a few days now and now I want to take her out somewhere. I know I've been dispensing advice on this, but I'm getting the old first date nerves now... where should I go?!

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-10-23 15:12:00

At 10/23/06 09:08 AM, Coop83 wrote: Still, I've been texting her for a few days now and now I want to take her out somewhere. I know I've been dispensing advice on this, but I'm getting the old first date nerves now... where should I go?!

Well first off congrats on geting the number. Secondly I suggest a dinner or coffee and then out to a movie. Now if all goes well I would suggest taking her out for icecream or some other sweet snak after the movie. That or you could take her for a picnic out at a zoo.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-10-26 21:17:01

Permission to join?

I've always been told I have great relationship advice.

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-10-26 21:20:15

i fancy my best friends sister but i don't want to tell him cos i have known him since we were born (same hospital,same ward and its really doing my head in because shes 16/17 and im 13 lol

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-10-27 19:11:24

At 10/26/06 09:20 PM, rockinpunk182 wrote: i fancy my best friends sister but i don't want to tell him cos i have known him since we were born (same hospital,same ward and its really doing my head in because shes 16/17 and im 13 lol

Well, she's older than you, and she probably won't like you like that.

Just let sleeping dogs lie, for now.

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-10-28 11:27:17

At 10/23/06 03:12 PM, FeeFee85 wrote: Well first off congrats on geting the number. Secondly I suggest a dinner or coffee and then out to a movie. Now if all goes well I would suggest taking her out for icecream or some other sweet snak after the movie. That or you could take her for a picnic out at a zoo.

Right, last night (finally) we went to have a quiet drink, followed by a movie. I offered her the choice of the whole cinema and she chose Saw III. She spent most of the movie cuddled up to me, because she was scared (I was of a few parts, but I'm not telling her that :P) afterwards, we drove (very slowly) back to town and we had another drink, before I took her home

I'm not giving any more details, but I'd say that a second date is assured :D

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-10-30 14:46:52

At 10/28/06 11:27 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 10/23/06 03:12 PM, FeeFee85 wrote: Well first off congrats on geting the number. Secondly I suggest a dinner or coffee and then out to a movie. Now if all goes well I would suggest taking her out for icecream or some other sweet snak after the movie. That or you could take her for a picnic out at a zoo.
Right, last night (finally) we went to have a quiet drink, followed by a movie. I offered her the choice of the whole cinema and she chose Saw III. She spent most of the movie cuddled up to me, because she was scared (I was of a few parts, but I'm not telling her that :P) afterwards, we drove (very slowly) back to town and we had another drink, before I took her home
I'm not giving any more details, but I'd say that a second date is assured :D

Hey good job Coop keep us up on how this all goes. Now CrossofDevil your advice is ok but some of it is flawed due to your lack of experiance with rlationships. For example except in RARE cases you are almost never in love with the person you date in highschool. You think you are but its not real. I will be around more when my ship gets out of the yars but till then I will away and only droping in when I can.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-11-08 22:37:54

I like a girl what do I do.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-11-09 05:15:20

At 10/30/06 02:46 PM, FeeFee85 wrote: Hey good job Coop keep us up on how this all goes.

Well, it went from great to awful at the flick of a switch. Monday night, I found a pair of boxer shorts on her bedroom floor that weren't mine and I asked her jokingly if she'd taken to wearing mens underwear.

She confessed that she has been sleeping with her flatmate. I hope they'll be happy together. I let the passing traffic know about it and lost my dinner over someone's lamp post, but other than that I'm fine now

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-11-09 14:33:47

At 11/9/06 05:15 AM, Coop83 wrote: Well, it went from great to awful at the flick of a switch. Monday night, I found a pair of boxer shorts on her bedroom floor that weren't mine and I asked her jokingly if she'd taken to wearing mens underwear.
She confessed that she has been sleeping with her flatmate. I hope they'll be happy together. I let the passing traffic know about it and lost my dinner over someone's lamp post, but other than that I'm fine now

Damn man thats rough. I am sure that you will get through ok though your tough from what I know. So anything new with you? As for me I am a month from being married and Nicky is moving out here in a little less than that.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-11-10 04:18:32

At 11/9/06 02:33 PM, FeeFee85 wrote: Damn man thats rough. I am sure that you will get through ok though your tough from what I know. So anything new with you? As for me I am a month from being married and Nicky is moving out here in a little less than that.

Well, I know that the rebound is not an area to be trifled with... but...

Her name's Becki, she's been a friend of mine for about 18 months adn last night we went for a few drinks. Man, I feel like a teenager again, but I feel awesome (if only I didn't have this stinking cold)

Congratulations on your imminent move in together with Nicky and good luck with the wedding

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-11-10 10:14:18

Hello I was wondering something.. I am always trying to figure out girls, I mean for some reason I always seem to like more then one at a time. I feel bad, but that's just the way it is. Why am I like this, it's like I use the other girls, I get caught but augh. I'm not cheating, I tell the other girl when I have feelings for the other, but they never seem to mind. They just say ok "you still like me too though right?" & of course I do so I say "yes" why do I do this? :[

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-11-10 10:20:44

At 11/10/06 10:14 AM, Carrot-Muffin wrote: Hello I was wondering something.. I am always trying to figure out girls, I mean for some reason I always seem to like more then one at a time.

I think you're still trying to find 'the one' and it's obvious that you haven't found her yet. Keep trying and one day, you'll find you're with a girl and you don't get sidetracked by other women at all.

It all takes time

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-11-10 10:33:09

At 11/10/06 10:20 AM, Coop83 wrote:
It all takes time

& the other girls just have to get hurt, it's a loose loose, until i do find "the one" which i'm not sure if i will. i live on my own, do everything myself already. i had a girl i thought.. but i just couldn't stand her after a while. it's so complicated.

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-11-10 11:30:20

At 11/10/06 10:33 AM, VainLunatic wrote: & the other girls just have to get hurt, it's a loose loose, until i do find "the one" which i'm not sure if i will. i live on my own, do everything myself already. i had a girl i thought.. but i just couldn't stand her after a while. it's so complicated.

I feel for you man. Did you try to get along with her? Did you talk about some things that pushed you away?

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-11-10 11:43:08

At 11/10/06 11:30 AM, Coop83 wrote:

I feel for you man. Did you try to get along with her? Did you talk about some things that pushed you away?

Yeah, but all i get in return is "well i still like you, i need you blah blah" and then things like "well if this is what you thought of me, why did you date me before" it's like they totally don't listen to what i say, and blame me for it all.

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-11-11 15:18:56

Alright, so here's my problem.

Basically, I've liked this girl for a while. I've told her so. She told me she likes me too.

Now, you're probably thinking " What's the problem? Why aren't you guys dating yet then?"

Well, i'll tell you why.
This girl has been nothing but complications.
I would've just asked her out then, but she told me "I like you too, but i'm still holding on to something stupid i should've given up on a long time ago"
Although she wasn't specific , it was more than obvious she was talking about her ex boyfriend.
Now, the guy is my best friend, and usually people would think that would be a problem, but nah, he already gave me the thumbs up on asking his ex out, and couldn't really care less, so that's not the problem.
The problem is, I wasn't going to ask a girl out with mixed feelings, who might dumo me because she's "confused" or some shit.

So basically, We've just been playing it one day at a time since then, it's been maybe a month since that conversation went down.

Anyways, basically , I was thinking about asking her out , but i'm having my thoughts that she just SAID she likes me without meaning it, plus the following problems :

1. We haven't talked about our feelings since we admitted we liked each other.
2. I hardly even get a chance to talk to her anymore, she's always working, and i try to avoid calling her, because she once told me she hates the phone. Plus i don't want to seem overly-eager.
3. I get the vibe she likes this other guy.
4. She's just doesn't ACT like she likes me.

So yeah, basically, i'm feeling like that's not a very good idea.
But i don't know
Despite all this, i really don't want to give up on her.
She's basically everything i could ever want in a girl.
So yeah...
Any suggestions?

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-11-30 10:42:22

Hi all! Just a quick little update. For those of you who rememeber I was pathetically trying to get my "love" back... the girl who screwed me over, cheated on me, and ripped apart my family. Just wanted to let you all know that I finally got my head out of my rear and I got over/hate my ex now and have met a new girl who is evern better (like you guys said it would happen) then my ex. We are three months into the relationship and things just keep getting better so add my to the success stories list:-P

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-11-30 13:24:10

Alright, this is the worst problem ever.
I am dating this girl named michelle, michelle likes to party. She loves getting drunk, and stoned with other people... even other guys without anyone around to help her. She has told me she will change... anyways, there is also this girl named sadie. i like them BOTH
im DATING michelle yet she is 2 years younger then me, sadies my age
michelle lost her virginity to me :/
so i feel totally bad. WHAT DO I DO?

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-11-30 20:20:48

Would it be alright with everyone if I could join? I am, without a doubt, a wreck when it comes to relationships.

you were so high you chewed on candle wax for like an hour | Join the TF2 club.

(Gamertag: FrostedButts25)

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-12-03 11:44:24

There's this girl in my Ancient Civ's class.

About a month ago we were talking about going to the semi-formal at my school, and we both had no one to go with. We were just friends at the time, so I asked her to go with me. She said yes.

We started talking about relationships and who each other had feelings for. I told her I sort of had a crush on a girl she knew, and she found that interesting. Keep in mind I really just saw myself being friends with her.

After I talk to her more and more she starts to grow on me. I eventually start really having feelings for her, and she probably could figure that out.

So semi comes up, and I pick her up with some girlfriends at her house to meet a bunch of people at East Side Mario's. I bring her a single white rose, and she found that really awesome. (Along with a corsage).

We had a great time at semi. We danced with each other the whole night, and got pictures and all that stuff.

After semi a bunch of people went to a girl's house who was a friend of all of us. We threw in Boondock Saints and chilled out and watched that for a while.

I go to sit on a different couch as her, and she waves me over to sit with her and share a blanket. She starts to cuddle with me, so I put my hand on her leg and just rub it while we watch the movie.

After a while she grabbed my hand and held it. So from there till the end of the movie we were playing with each other's hands and stuff.

So I get out of this that she likes me.

After I go home, I go to bed extremely happy. A lot of bad shit has been going on in my life, and I was glad that it was over and good stuff was coming up.

So I talked to her the day after, but she seemed weird, like nothing had changed since we were friends. I'm really good friends with her good friend, and I talk to her about it often.

She asked my semi-date if she liked me, and I was confident she would tell her she did.

Well she calls me after she comes back from hanging out with her, and she tells me the girl doesn't like me, and that I was being weird. :/

This is about where I stand. I had intense feelings for this girl, she's amazing. I'm having trouble writing up this post.

I can't even begin to think what history class will be like tomorrow.

If she didn't like me, why would she be all cuddly and shit with me? I'm fucking confused.

The worst part is, I saw the light at the end of the tunnel of my life. I could see good things coming up, to take me away from the bad things that have been making me depressed.

And then I find out it's not real.

I have no idea what to do. Am I supposed to talk to her about it? I don't want this to be over, I don't want to get over her.

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-12-05 23:30:22

well. this does suck. I sounds like you like you really like this other girl. So if this was me, I would go for her. the girl you are dating now sounds a little too wild and it's most likely best for your mental heath if you broke it off. So you were her first, huh? well yeah you are gonna feel a little bad but life goes on and hopefully she with be able to move past it.