00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AlsoTlant just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Relationship Crew

461,239 Views | 7,299 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-06-18 17:35:42

At 6/18/05 05:21 PM, Liquidmaycry wrote: Problem.

Well she likes you VERY much, that's obvious. But as you're good friends I don't feel you should tell her while she got a boyfriend.

I would rather tell her when she's single and when I do that. I would sit down and talk with her really serious.

But, I ain't sure on this one as it might be too late if you wait for it. I want Coop's mopinion before I continue. Or atleast a second post from you.

Like, does the relationship she have at present seem serious and protracted?

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-06-18 18:50:19

At 6/18/05 05:21 PM, Liquidmaycry wrote: THE PROBLEM: I've wanted to go out with her for a while. That’s another problem she has a boyfriend. I don't want to break them up since that would be wrong but I really like her.

I think you should tell her how you feel.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-06-18 18:54:54

At 6/18/05 06:50 PM, Miicha wrote:

Yup, that's my older sister. She should know better than me. I think you should listen to her advice.

But the reason to why I wouldn't tell it is because if she got a good relationship, she might feel uncomfortable with knowing that you want her aswell.

But, as she really seems to like you, she might just have been waiting for this. So yeah. I guess it's more fair to tell her how you feel.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-06-20 05:31:15

thanks alot! i will try it all!

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-06-20 06:06:58

At 6/18/05 05:21 PM, Liquidmaycry wrote: I've been friends with a girl for 5 years. I started liking her a year ago. Now that we're in different schools we barely see each other. When we do its fun. We sit for hours talking.

THE PROBLEM: I've wanted to go out with her for a while. I really didn’t think she liked me until I gave her a necklace for her birthday. She took off the one her BF gave her and put on mine That’s another problem she has a boyfriend. I don't want to break them up since that would be wrong but I really like her. I've seen what happens when a guy breaks up another persons relationship.

What I'd do is try to remain friends with her for now... She's in a stable relationship at the moment and if you go in there and tell her your feelings, she may well just alienate you. I've done silly things like this before and I nearly got killed, so don't do anything rash, but stay in touch with her and keep up your chats, as you obviously love them.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-06-20 21:15:58

At 6/20/05 06:06 AM, Coop83 wrote: She's in a stable relationship at the moment...

That was what I really would like to know.

I suppose walking into a relationship wouldn't be the best. But I would be happy if those who ask us things acctually came back to answer our questions or let us know.

Well, ofcourse you're free to visit us how you may like to. =)

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-06-21 19:34:52

EvilLock, how did it go?

You know we're also intrested to know how things turns out. It's good to know wheter the tips was helpful or not. =P

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-06-21 20:48:33

At 6/21/05 07:34 PM, Andersson wrote: EvilLock, how did it go?

You know we're also intrested to know how things turns out. It's good to know wheter the tips was helpful or not. =P

heh well, it isnt that easy to find her when i'm in a village and she in a city 1,5 miles away. and she leaved my school and stuff. so i might try get her number and call her and stuff. one day i ask her out. whis my luck guys!

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-06-22 06:56:05

At 6/21/05 08:48 PM, EvilLock wrote: Heh well, it isnt that easy to find her when i'm in a village and she in a city 1,5 miles away. And she leaved my school and stuff.

Ah, that's tough. =/

So I might try get her number and call her and stuff.

Ah, good to see that you're addicted. =)

One day I'll ask her out. Wish me luck guys!

Good luck EvilLock! =)

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-06-22 11:59:31

Sorry I ahven't been here in a bit, just alot of crap, and busy.

Everyone doing well I hope?

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-06-22 13:33:17

hey guys, im in a great relationship right now, we are both madly in love with each other....i would like to join this crew to give advice, at my school i am the one everyone comes to for advice and i think i could help out here....

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-06-22 13:39:43

At 10/2/04 02:44 AM, TigerDemon wrote: This is for people who need advice with relationship problems or general dating advice.

ive had a crush on this boy in my year (yes, im still at school, high school) and i think he has a crush on me. i cant find a line that will sum it all up to him, because they all seem corny like, i love you or something. help?

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-06-22 14:09:43

well im in high school to so dont owrry about that.... are you wanting to tell him fro sure like u will go through with it???

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-06-22 16:30:16

At 6/22/05 01:39 PM, Elfqueen wrote: ive had a crush on this boy in my year (yes, im still at school, high school) and i think he has a crush on me. i cant find a line that will sum it all up to him, because they all seem corny like, i love you or something. help?

Okay, so what you should do is write him a letter. Don't pull your punches, or give 'smokescreens', just let it all out. Tell him how you think he feels about you and use this as a foundation to build on.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-06-22 20:17:09

At 6/22/05 04:30 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 6/22/05 01:39 PM, Elfqueen wrote: I've had a crush on this boy in my year (Yes, I'm still at school, high school) and I think he has a crush on me. I cant find a line that will sum it all up to him, because they all seem corny like, I love you or something. Help?
Okay, so what you should do is write him a letter. Don't pull your punches, or give 'smokescreens', just let it all out. Tell him how you think he feels about you and use this as a foundation to build on.

Ah, Coop I ain't sure, heh.
It depends on how he is as a person. I got to know that a girl had a crush on me through a letter like that before.
Or, yeah it was acctually saying "Do you want to be together with me?" And stuff.

I didn't thought she was serious as I think it's such a strange action. Especially as you'll have to give the letter somehow.

I think you should be straight honest towards him and rather say it when you're talking, you and him.

I think, girls shouldn't have a problem with those kinda stuff as boys oftenly think that they ain't good enough for a girl. Afterall, many are too good for us (And too hot). =P

Anyway, I think you should go up to him and ask him out. As this probably would be too hard (You really need guts for this), you may spread that you're intrested in him through friends and he'll probably hear about it.

The perfect thing would be if he (Or one of his friends) asked you if this was true so you just could tell him that you've feelings for him since a long time.

But as you think he has a crush on you too, I think you should go up to him and tell him that you have feelings for him since a long time. Tell him that you really like him and that you are in love with him. I don't think it could get more straight unless you would follow a bad hook-up example.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-06-22 20:18:56

At 6/22/05 01:33 PM, -FadeToBlack- wrote: Iwould like to join this crew to give advice, at my school I am the one everyone comes to for advice and I think I could help out here...

Yes, you might.
Well start giving advices and we'll see if you'll get accepted. =)

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-06-23 14:47:23

hey check this out its this pheramone stuff thats supposed to help you get girls, read some of the reviews it sounds pretty good. I want to get some but I dont have a credit card, or paypal, or cash. oh yeah heres the link: http://www.pherlure.com/index.php

I dropped out in the third grade, and spent all my time at the arcade.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-06-23 14:52:57

oh yeah they also have the pheramone thing for girls to get guys, though I dont think the sales of that pheramone are as high as the one for the guys.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-06-23 15:29:47

At 6/23/05 02:47 PM, G-MAN490 wrote: hey check this out its this pheramone stuff thats supposed to help you get girls, read some of the reviews it sounds pretty good. I want to get some but I dont have a credit card, or paypal, or cash. oh yeah heres the link: http://www.pherlure.com/index.php

This is not the productive sort of thing to bring to our attention. We don't hold with things like these cheap, tacky products. This club is about SERIOUS relationships, and so anything which involves products like this is based upon lies and should be used for people who are after one thing and one thing only:

SEX!

I'm past that, I want a proper relationship, for a change.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-06-26 17:38:14

okay sorry

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-06-28 17:58:14

At 6/26/05 05:38 PM, G-MAN490 wrote: Okay sorry.

Ah, no problem.

You tried to help. The thought who counts. =)

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-06-29 14:26:18

At 6/29/05 12:52 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Where is a good place to go on a first date ?

It depends on the woman, really. I usually suggest things like 10pin bowling, followed by a movie (her choice, naturally) and then take it from there.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-06-29 15:56:54

How do u get the guts to ask a phone number or something.
I drink alot of alcohol but she smells it on my breathe what i do now.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-06-30 16:39:44

At 6/29/05 03:56 PM, Yoow wrote: How do u get the guts to ask a phone number or something.

I feel ignored man :(

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-06-30 17:19:02

At 6/29/05 03:56 PM, Yoow wrote: How do u get the guts to ask a phone number or something.

A good advice which the leader of this crew usually give is that you glance alot at the girl, and when she looks back, you continue to look at her.

She'll probably go up to you and ask you if you're looking at her.
You say; "Yes".
She might get angry but you just say; "I can't help it. I'm just a man who likes beauty".

I haven't tried it yet, but Tiger_Demon (The leader of this crew) says it works. I'm pretty sure it works though.

If she wants to give you her number, give her yours so she can call you.
Tell her that if she's intrested, she could call you. If she ain't, none of you has spoiled any time.

And if you're feeling that you won't dare to tell this, or ask her out.
Think like this. you know when you think you've missed a chance or is angry on yourself because you didn't ask her out et cetera.

Try to get that anger before asking her out so you'll get the guts to ask her.

I drink alot of alcohol but she smells it on my breathe what should I do now.

Though you're just 13 (If you've entered the correct information about yourself in your profile), you shouldn't be drinking alcohol.

Easy tip: Quit drinking!

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-07-02 06:05:41

Either cut down drinking or eat mints. (Strong ones) I'd suggest you do both, as it's bad for you

At 6/30/05 05:19 PM, Andersson wrote: A good advice which the leader of this crew usually give is that you glance alot at the girl, and when she looks back, you continue to look at her.

She'll probably go up to you and ask you if you're looking at her.
You say; "Yes".
She might get angry but you just say; "I can't help it. I'm just a man who likes beauty".

I haven't tried it yet, but Tiger_Demon (The leader of this crew) says it works. I'm pretty sure it works though.

I never tried that one, but I intend to try the old 'love letter' ploy with one girl at work today. I've written her a letter, asking her if she's single and if she'd like to come out on a date, or something. I tried to ask her last night, but there was a queue behind me at the checkout, and I didn't want to get her into trouble. I'm just in hope that it works now.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-07-02 09:56:16

At 7/2/05 06:05 AM, Coop83 wrote: Either cut down drinking or eat mints (Strong ones). I'd suggest you do both, as it's bad for you.

Yeah, having trouble with alcohole at your age is NOT good.

I'm just in hope that it works now.

Well good luck then. I hope it works too.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-07-02 12:11:30

ok i got sumthin real fucked up and i need advice about it:

my best friend (ill call her jane) is goin out wit another friend of mine (ill call him bob). she loves him, but shes just told me she also likes her friend(ill call her vanessa). but i like "jane" a lot. and i think she sorta likes me too cos of sumthin she told me (i cant really be bothered explaining it all cos its too complicated) but yea i feel that i have to tell her how i feel very soon otherwise "vanessa" mite end up with her. what do u think? shood i tell her or not?

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-07-03 00:23:33

ahh cum om ppls! i need advice like rite now!

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-07-03 05:11:21

At 7/2/05 12:11 PM, bred_4_abortion wrote: ok i got sumthin real fucked up and i need advice about it:

my best friend (ill call her jane) is goin out wit another friend of mine (ill call him bob). she loves him, but shes just told me she also likes her friend(ill call her vanessa). but i like "jane" a lot. and i think she sorta likes me too cos of sumthin she told me (i cant really be bothered explaining it all cos its too complicated) but yea i feel that i have to tell her how i feel very soon otherwise "vanessa" mite end up with her. what do u think? shood i tell her or not?

(Im not in the crew)

You can't just come and ruin someone else's relationship.Just wait it out.If she really likes you too then she won't last long with him. You need to bulid a strong calling relationship with her.That way when IF she BREAKS UP with "Bob" she'll call you and you won't have to worry about "Venessa" beating you to it

(not creepy calling casual like 3 times a week)