00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jrayyy82 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Relationship Crew

461,225 Views | 7,299 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-09-16 01:29:38

At 9/15/06 09:06 PM, autumnite wrote: What Should I Do? Me And My Friend Told One Kid About Asking Some1 Out, Then Some1 Else Overherd It, And Now She Knows! The Whole Skool Nos! Should I Call Her Or IM her, or Just Let It Go?

Talk to her, Trust me thats the best road.

Coop:
Why do I worry you and make you feel bad for Nicky? I mean have I gotten THAT crazt since I joined the Navy?

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-09-16 09:23:26

At 9/16/06 01:29 AM, FeeFee85 wrote: Talk to her, Trust me thats the best road.

I agree. Also, learn that Not Every Word Needs The Shift Key Pressed For The First Letter :P

Coop:
Why do I worry you and make you feel bad for Nicky? I mean have I gotten THAT crazt since I joined the Navy?

Well, you and an M16 is worrying, even though you have had the full training for it. Reminds me of a redneck, who shot his own kid in the foot for running around with the safety catch off

'Dadgum kid's gotta learn, Ma!'

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-09-18 20:57:15

At 9/16/06 09:23 AM, Coop83 wrote: Well, you and an M16 is worrying, even though you have had the full training for it. Reminds me of a redneck, who shot his own kid in the foot for running around with the safety catch off

Hmmmm I dont think I would go that far do you?

'Dadgum kid's gotta learn, Ma!'

Yup he gotta/

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-09-20 11:07:40

At 9/18/06 08:57 PM, FeeFee85 wrote: Hmmmm I dont think I would go that far do you?

No, but still, firearms are more than a little dangerous *says Coop, staing at his Boss' collection of shotguns*

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-09-22 18:52:30

Ok alittle of topic dont ya think? well lets try to get back on topic now and if anybody needs any advice from any of us dont be affraid to come here and ask thats what we are here for in the first place.

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-09-22 18:55:34

At 9/22/06 06:52 PM, I-Love-Charmi wrote: Ok alittle of topic dont ya think? well lets try to get back on topic now and if anybody needs any advice from any of us dont be affraid to come here and ask thats what we are here for in the first place.

Ummmm I NOT you run this place. If I want to take a convo off topic for a bit then thats what happend. Coop has been a long and loyal member. He kept this thing alive when I went to boot camp who are you to correct him. Now yes were are here to help people and thats what we are going to do but it does not mean that we cant have fun and goof around in the between times.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-09-22 19:00:09

Dang dont bite at my neck for it. Ok then if yall want to go off topic then by all means do but i am just saying its probably not a good idea.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-09-22 19:03:14

At 9/22/06 07:00 PM, I-Love-Charmi wrote: Dang dont bite at my neck for it. Ok then if yall want to go off topic then by all means do but i am just saying its probably not a good idea.

Why is that. This club is two years old and has gone off topic all the time because its grown to cover issues in peoples lives not just relationships. There is not one club that stays on topic all the time and two posts about something that was a little off topic isnt going to kill things.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-09-22 19:13:16

ok just let all that go it dosent really matter to me all that much. But hey if this is a normal thing then i didnt know it so i admit i am in the wrong. But next time try to be allitle more nice about it ok.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-09-22 19:34:05

At 9/22/06 07:13 PM, I-Love-Charmi wrote: ok just let all that go it dosent really matter to me all that much. But hey if this is a normal thing then i didnt know it so i admit i am in the wrong. But next time try to be allitle more nice about it ok.

Hey sorry if I got snipy but I HATE when people try to tell me how to run my own club.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-09-22 20:50:38

well hey i understand completely. And now if there is anybody that needs advide or if you want to join in the fun then come here.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-09-22 22:24:28

I'm not in a relationship at the moment but I am looking for a girlfriend. It's not easy for me because I'm not that popular, but I'm not an ugly piece of trash either. I'm not fat, nor am I skinny, but I don't think that matters when your in love, does it? Can anyone give some advice?

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-09-22 22:27:06

Well hey all i can say from experience is that you just have to look for that special somebody and if you look hard enough you will find your special somebody. You just have to look and dont be shy or that will really hurt your chances.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-09-22 22:32:37

At 9/22/06 10:27 PM, I-Love-Charmi wrote: Well hey all i can say from experience is that you just have to look for that special somebody and if you look hard enough you will find your special somebody. You just have to look and dont be shy or that will really hurt your chances.

I'm not shy, but I am often used by popular girls. For example, I am very talented in music and math class, and I can see that the only way she'll talk to me is if she needs help, and than she will go on by saying things such as "Oh, your my best friend!" It's a bit disgusting to see this incoherent bullshit, but that's just about all I can get at the moment.

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-09-22 22:33:52

At 9/22/06 10:27 PM, I-Love-Charmi wrote: Well hey all i can say from experience is that you just have to look for that special somebody and if you look hard enough you will find your special somebody. You just have to look and dont be shy or that will really hurt your chances.

I'm not shy, but I am often used by popular girls. For example, I am very talented in music and math class, and I can see that the only way she'll talk to me is if she needs help, and than she will go on by saying things such as "Oh, your my best friend!" It's a bit disgusting to see this incoherent bullshit, but that's just about all I can get at the moment.

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-09-22 23:10:21

This seems a bit interesting and also tempting to post here, see what kind of a reply i might recieve, so here goes nothing.

I have just entered an new skool, gr 10 now, and since im new i don't really kno many people. although this is so, i have made quite a few friends in the past weeks, this including guys and girls. Apparantly, one girl just kind of stands out and just whenever i talk to her she just makes me smile. Although she is in only one of my clases(french) she lives near me and so we take the same hour bus ride together like everyday and talk like the whole way. Im just wondering in what way i could do something to show or possible entice (?) the girl since i have a feeling that she may be into me as well. Hope to hear ur replies.

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-09-23 01:31:39

At 9/22/06 10:24 PM, Kalandro wrote: I'm not in a relationship at the moment but I am looking for a girlfriend. It's not easy for me because I'm not that popular, but I'm not an ugly piece of trash either. I'm not fat, nor am I skinny, but I don't think that matters when your in love, does it? Can anyone give some advice?

Well it seems that you have a level head and know fake people when you see them. It also looks like you know that you want more than a puppy love relationship. So what exactly do you need advice for? I mean you seem on a damn good track to me, honestly one of the better people that have come here. So what advice are you looking for exactly. I want to help but I need to know what you need help with.

At 9/22/06 11:10 PM, Coolio-Niato wrote: I have just entered an new skool, gr 10 now, and since im new i don't really kno many people. although this is so, i have made quite a few friends in the past weeks, this including guys and girls. Apparantly, one girl just kind of stands out and just whenever i talk to her she just makes me smile. Although she is in only one of my clases(french) she lives near me and so we take the same hour bus ride together like everyday and talk like the whole way. Im just wondering in what way i could do something to show or possible entice (?) the girl since i have a feeling that she may be into me as well. Hope to hear ur replies.

Well I suggest that you start by flirting a little bit here and there to see if she goes for it. For example if she puts her self down tell her she is nuts and any guy would want her that sorta deal. Also if you tell me the kinda stuff she like and her hobbies I can give you tips on little things to impress her.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-09-23 13:24:12

At 9/23/06 01:31 AM, FeeFee85 wrote: Well it seems that you have a level head and know fake people when you see them. It also looks like you know that you want more than a puppy love relationship. So what exactly do you need advice for? I mean you seem on a damn good track to me, honestly one of the better people that have come here. So what advice are you looking for exactly. I want to help but I need to know what you need help with.

I just basically want to take our status from "classmate" to "friend", than "good friend", and whatever comes next.

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-09-23 14:29:36

At 9/23/06 01:24 PM, Kalandro wrote:
At 9/23/06 01:31 AM, FeeFee85 wrote: Well it seems that you have a level head and know fake people when you see them. It also looks like you know that you want more than a puppy love relationship. So what exactly do you need advice for? I mean you seem on a damn good track to me, honestly one of the better people that have come here. So what advice are you looking for exactly. I want to help but I need to know what you need help with.
I just basically want to take our status from "classmate" to "friend", than "good friend", and whatever comes next.

Ok well do you think she is interested? (Also you souned like a dating sim LOL) If so then what are her like as dislike and how well do you know here? Have you ever hinted that you like her? If so what was her reaction? (Tell me everything you can because she may have hid that she was pleased behind an atempt to brush it off as you joking)

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-09-23 19:15:45

At 9/23/06 02:29 PM, FeeFee85 wrote: Ok well do you think she is interested?

Not sure, but I think so. Her voice is a bit interesting when she talks to me.

(Also you souned like a dating sim LOL)

Alright than.

If so then what are her like as dislike and how well do you know here?

Well, I can tell she really likes the OC series on TV. She also brings an iPod to class, and I do too. She asked me, with a curious tone in her voice a couple of days ago, "Hey, what kind of iPod is that?" I responded with "video", and than she asked if she could listen to it. What I noticed was: when she was listening to my iPod, she took out my headphones, and put in her own. Probably a sign that my ears are disgusting, yet they are clean. I guess she's using her own because she doesn't know me too well to be sharing, yet. I'm not sure what her dislikes are yet. I know her a bit, like a classmate.

Have you ever hinted that you like her?

Aha, not yet. I'm black and she's white, so I'm not sure how we can't work it out together. There are no other black girls in my class.

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-09-23 19:57:32

Well the thing to do is ask questions. The more you ask the more you show interest in her. Also it allows you to show you pay attention by remembering the things she has told you. As to the ipod well to be honest I would do the same with any one that isnt my fiance so dont worrie about it. Also the whole black and white thing really does not matter. My fiance is black and I am white, she is christian and I am pagan, she is fairly tall and I am really short. We are total oposites in many ways but we love each other dearly. So really just get to know her as much as you can. A good start would be to find out what music she is into and her hobbies. The more I know the more I can teach you what to do to show you are interested in her.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-09-24 13:57:27

Well i dont think it all matters if you are diffrent. If you are white and she is black or the other way around i think its all good as long as you both love each other. But hey if you not to that point yet then i thikn you should not let that hold you back and if you really like her then ask her out cause if you dont then somebody else will and you will lose your chance.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-09-30 16:57:06

I'm back...
ok so I just ordered the balloon, it's all set.
But before that day comes(2 more weeks), i feel I should talk to her before and at least establish...not a friendship, but at least not stranger-ship...lmfao I hope you know what I mean.
But I dont know wtf is wrong with me..I'm thinking about her all the time but when I pass her in the hall and stuff I ignore her.... :(
And I dont know how to start a conversation with her.

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-10-03 18:35:20

Dead club?

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-10-03 18:38:10

I need some advice.

There is this girl I really like and she is a little interested, but not much at all. How can I get her to like me? And don't say "tell her your feelings"

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-10-04 14:19:56

CrazyCory564 wrote

Nekosama here! why can't I tell you "tell her your feelings" it works. okay fine you're looking for something new. well see if you can hang around her alot more. this way she see you so much that maybe she'll think about you a little more than what is would have before. the most important this is to be yourself and don't talk her to death about youself. If you really like her ask her things about herself.(most girls love to talk about themselves....well I do anyway!!) Good luck!!

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-10-05 16:22:30

Hey, can I join this crew? I know I have to go on a trial thingy, but I need to see how my skills are at giving advice.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-10-05 16:54:23

i dont understand this weird thing.

so, i was IMing a girl, then she typed in '...' i don't get y. then she said leave me alone so i said "ure unhappy. at least tell me y." then she signed off.

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-10-05 17:27:53

At 10/5/06 04:54 PM, autumnite wrote: i dont understand this weird thing.

so, i was IMing a girl, then she typed in '...' i don't get y. then she said leave me alone so i said "ure unhappy. at least tell me y." then she signed off.

The '...' was a straight unhappy face she made (or typed), not that good of a sign. But what did you do to trigger her to do that?

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2006-10-05 19:26:13

At 10/5/06 05:27 PM, complete wrote:

But what did you do to trigger her to do that?

when i said "hi" she replied with "..."