00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Relationship Crew

457,978 Views | 7,299 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-18 18:36:38

At 3/18/05 06:23 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote::

Well... Sorry I was under the impression that she wasn't seeing anyone. Well best to stay friends with her atleast. And well is it somthing you will need to tell her? Or is it actually somthing can keep to yourself?

Well yes I would have to tell her. I mean I kinda left her because of this whole issue. I mean we were serious and I loved her she loved me people all said we were gonna get married. Then I awakened to what I am. I was so afraid of what could happen if it got out of line that I started to avoid her. That and the fact that I feared telling her about it put a rift in the relationship because I hated hideing anything from her. Well this caused me to break up with her and if I were ever to get bak with her she has a right to know all of this.

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-19 05:10:39

At 3/18/05 12:21 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Yes I do see it differently. Sex could never bind me to a woman no matter how good.

Not bind permanently, but if you see it from my side of the equation, three years out of the loop and you'll be glad of it.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-19 09:28:07

At 3/19/05 05:10 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 3/18/05 12:21 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Yes I do see it differently. Sex could never bind me to a woman no matter how good.
Not bind permanently, but if you see it from my side of the equation, three years out of the loop and you'll be glad of it.

Well yes this is true.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-19 12:34:09

At 3/18/05 06:36 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Well yes I would have to tell her. I mean I kinda left her because of this whole issue. I mean we were serious and I loved her she loved me people all said we were gonna get married. Then I awakened to what I am. I was so afraid of what could happen if it got out of line that I started to avoid her. That and the fact that I feared telling her about it put a rift in the relationship because I hated hideing anything from her. Well this caused me to break up with her and if I were ever to get bak with her she has a right to know all of this.

You broke up with her because of that? o_O Dude! What is the matter with you. I am sorry, but if you where that freaking close and if she loved you, do you honestly think she would care?
If you tell her and it breaks you up you aren't meant to be together ok? So just tell her, because if she really loves you she wouldn't care if your had no limbs expect one hand and talked through a computer.
It's your fault you broke up, now atleast make sure that it won't be your fault if you don't get back together. You really wann look back on this as the girl you let slip away? Becuase in your mind your never going to stop thinking about "what if" if you let her go. If shecan't expect you then atleast you'll be able to move on in time. If you don't say anything your'll ether blow your chance with her forever, or never be able to move on and have lingering feelings for the rest of your life.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-19 12:46:39

At 3/19/05 12:34 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
You broke up with her because of that? o_O Dude! What is the matter with you. I am sorry, but if you where that freaking close and if she loved you, do you honestly think she would care?
If you tell her and it breaks you up you aren't meant to be together ok? So just tell her, because if she really loves you she wouldn't care if your had no limbs expect one hand and talked through a computer.
It's your fault you broke up, now atleast make sure that it won't be your fault if you don't get back together. You really wann look back on this as the girl you let slip away? Becuase in your mind your never going to stop thinking about "what if" if you let her go. If shecan't expect you then atleast you'll be able to move on in time. If you don't say anything your'll ether blow your chance with her forever, or never be able to move on and have lingering feelings for the rest of your life.

Your right. Its just that this is not an easy thing for me to talk to poeple about. I mean come on dude I dont know if you have taken what I told you seriously but dont you think it would freak her out just a little. I also feared hurting her. I can take so much energy from a person that it could kill them if I allowed myself to. At the time I could not control my feedings very well and I was worried about loseing control around her. I drove her away out of fear of rejection and for her safety. You are right that I cant get her out of my head. I had hpoed that I could forget what we had but I can. I have no idea how to tell her the real reason I let her go. I mean I dont even know were to start. Have you any advice or thoughts on this?

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-19 16:33:36

At 3/19/05 09:28 AM, TigerDemon wrote: Well yes this is true.

It's even forced me to join a gym. My right arm is growing out of proportion with the rest of my body. It's quite scary.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-19 17:57:26

At 3/19/05 04:33 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 3/19/05 09:28 AM, TigerDemon wrote: Well yes this is true.
It's even forced me to join a gym. My right arm is growing out of proportion with the rest of my body. It's quite scary.

Yes yes that is. I mean I am going to be scared for life with that image.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-19 18:02:43

At 3/19/05 05:57 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Yes yes that is. I mean I am going to be scared for life with that image.

What, me with my right arm the size of Schwarzzenegger's and the rest of my body barely able to push 80lb?

I've seen scarier.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-19 18:28:14

At 3/19/05 12:46 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Your right. Its just that this is not an easy thing for me to talk to poeple about. I mean come on dude I dont know if you have taken what I told you seriously but dont you think it would freak her out just a little.

Dude I have herd alot of weird things, I have alot of people I know that by all logic I shouldn't be friends with, I have seen som thing s I wish I never have. You telling me this is not much of a leap for me to beleave =)
I take you seriously that you can be sure of.
As for freaking her out. Heck I'm sure it would, but if she loves ya she'll understand. Just um? If she can't handle it right away don't feel to bad, I mean it may take a bit of time before she understands so don't getall depressed right away if it goes badly.

I also feared hurting her. I can take so much energy from a person that it could kill them if I allowed myself to.

That would depend just how strong the person is to begin with. But your right, certain people, or the majority of people that could happen to. Still, what reason would you have for hurting her?

At the time I could not control my feedings very well and I was worried about loseing control around her. I drove her away out of fear of rejection and for her safety. You are right that I cant get her out of my head. I had hpoed that I could forget what we had but I can.

Thats because I completely understand ^^ nothing along the lines of what your goimng through. But I can see situations like this where peopel won't be able to let go.

I have no idea how to tell her the real reason I let her go. I mean I dont even know were to start. Have you any advice or thoughts on this?

Where to start?
" 'Name' I want you to know that I still love you. But I guess I was a scarred. I have this problem, and I'm worried about what you would do if you knew about it."

Well thats the best opening I can think of right now. I know it's not great. But honestly nothing anyone gives you is going to be perfect for this.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-19 18:35:26

At 3/19/05 06:04 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: I mean, usually I don't want to hurt people emotionally, but this guy is a prat.

How do I put this? Nothing is free not even revenge. One way or another you'll loose somthing because of it. With any luck all that will happen is alot of regret for doing it.

Should see what your GF thinks. I mean if she doesn't want you to do anythinga nd you do she won't be to happy.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-19 18:52:42

At 3/19/05 06:37 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: I know, but she doesn't particularly like the guy either. I mean what sort of guy tries to get somewhere with a friend who isn't single ?

Yes I know, no nice person would do such a thing. Still, I seriously dough you'll have to do anything yourself. If he really is like this then sooner or later he's going to piss off the wrong people =/
Well I uppose aswlonga s he doesn't do it again. better to give him atleast another chance right?

I think you're right though. I shouldn't flirt any more heavily with her than I do. I just hope that he doesn't feel too good when he sees us do it.

Well if you want to flirt more then go ahead, but do it because you want to flirt more. Not just to piss him off =)

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-20 08:16:08

At 3/19/05 06:28 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
That would depend just how strong the person is to begin with. But your right, certain people, or the majority of people that could happen to. Still, what reason would you have for hurting her?

I would have never hurt her on intentionally but at the time I could not conterol how much energy I took from a preson. I was draining energy at random from wjp ever was around me. Thats why I fear hurting her.

:: " 'Name' I want you to know that I still love you. But I guess I was a scarred. I have this problem, and I'm worried about what you would do if you knew about it."

Well thats the best opening I can think of right now. I know it's not great. But honestly nothing anyone gives you is going to be perfect for this.

That is a good start and I think that I can work from there. Thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-20 08:19:05

At 3/19/05 06:04 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: The other night, one of my girls friends who has always liked her tried to get off with her, after he saw us hugging, holding hands, flirting, complimenting, and making out.

I was thinking for revenge, I can do more of these when he's about. What do you guys think ?

I mean, usually I don't want to hurt people emotionally, but this guy is a prat.

Revenge is a dish best served by ME ! LOL but seriously revenge is usually not a good idea. I would let this one time slid and IF he keeps it up then you tell him to step off and THEN if he wont listen you can do something about it. It is not wise to just lash out at a person with out at least giveing them the chance to fix the issue.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-20 12:04:20

At 3/20/05 08:16 AM, TigerDemon wrote: I would have never hurt her on intentionally but at the time I could not conterol how much energy I took from a preson. I was draining energy at random from wjp ever was around me. Thats why I fear hurting her.

Ah ok then

That is a good start and I think that I can work from there. Thanks.

Welcome, just hope it helps.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-20 12:11:48

At 3/20/05 12:04 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Ah ok then

Yup which is why when we had sex it "drained" her more than me. ( I hope you will fogive this pun.) ^_^

Welcome, just hope it helps.

It will.

Oh and I am thinking of doing a crew activity like we did in the old days. Now the one we did was a list of dateing tips and rules. I am thinking of doing lists of places to take your date and date foods to avoid. any other ideas?

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-20 12:31:16

At 3/20/05 12:11 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Yup which is why when we had sex it "drained" her more than me. ( I hope you will fogive this pun.) ^_^

...right, um... sorry dude not really my area of knowledge lol and it embaresses the heck out of me lol

It will.

ok then

Oh and I am thinking of doing a crew activity like we did in the old days. Now the one we did was a list of dateing tips and rules. I am thinking of doing lists of places to take your date and date foods to avoid. any other ideas?

Um? Is there anything else? lol =D
List of things you shouldn't buy for gifts? Unless ofcourse you know for a fact thats what the person wants the absolute most.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-20 12:37:11

At 3/20/05 12:31 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
...right, um... sorry dude not really my area of knowledge lol and it embaresses the heck out of me lol

Sorry bout that I just got a twisted sense of humor is all.

List of things you shouldn't buy for gifts? Unless ofcourse you know for a fact thats what the person wants the absolute most.

Good idea. I think that I will pick one in a but and have all members start on it. Oh and I think that all people with difunctional relationships should be forced to watch this by our club.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-20 12:41:32

At 3/20/05 12:37 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Sorry bout that I just got a twisted sense of humor is all.

Not your fault. It's mine, I mean what normal 20 year old gets embaressed about the subject? lol

Good idea. I think that I will pick one in a but and have all members start on it. Oh and I think that all people with difunctional relationships should be forced to watch this by our club.

Good old Foamy lol

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-20 16:28:40

´What sould i do?

i in love with a girl and been that in 2 years..
and she dosnt really get that i like her even if i say so..
well, i dosnt know what to do to get her know i do like her verry much.
whats the next set?

plz aswer serious and friendly........

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-20 18:52:26

At 3/20/05 04:28 PM, EvilLock wrote: plz aswer serious and friendly........

o_o dang thats a bit scary. Almost sounds like my problem. But a few differences.

Well first does she like you? Just wondering if this is just you that likes her but her not you.
Or if its really that you both like each other, she just beleave you.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-21 07:51:32

At 3/20/05 04:28 PM, EvilLock wrote: ´What sould i do?

i in love with a girl and been that in 2 years..
and she dosnt really get that i like her even if i say so..
well, i dosnt know what to do to get her know i do like her verry much.
whats the next set?

Well dose she like you and have you made it REALLY clear how you feel about her?

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-21 08:22:42

At 3/20/05 12:41 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 3/20/05 12:37 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Sorry bout that I just got a twisted sense of humor is all.
Not your fault. It's mine, I mean what normal 20 year old gets embaressed about the subject? lol

Yea but being Normal is so over rated so your teh coolz. I love being a freak myself so dont feel bad. Be glad you shall never fall in with the sheep of the main stream.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-21 08:30:12

To ALL CLUB MEMBERS.

We will be doing a club activity and I want EVERY ONE to chip in to it. We are going to come up whith a list of creative places to take your date. To be good enough for the list it has to be an unusual place that not moany people would think of. It should be some were that would be fun but still diff from the norm. I cant wait to hear what yall have to say.

^_^

TigerDemon

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-21 11:04:49

Well dose she like you and have you made it REALLY clear how you feel about her?

i told her tousens of times but i dunno if she listens.. well i think she likes me a little bit anyway..

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-21 12:55:34

At 3/21/05 11:04 AM, EvilLock wrote:
i told her tousens of times but i dunno if she listens.. well i think she likes me a little bit anyway..

Ok have you asked her out? I mean not just told her you like her but asked her to be your girlfriend?

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-21 13:01:28

At 3/21/05 08:30 AM, TigerDemon wrote: I cant wait to hear what yall have to say.

Like what just write them down here? or?

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-21 13:02:53

At 3/21/05 01:01 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 3/21/05 08:30 AM, TigerDemon wrote: I cant wait to hear what yall have to say.
Like what just write them down here? or?

Yes just give me your ideas and I will take all of them and mine and put them in to one big list to be posted later.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-21 13:31:29

BazzMann's Relationship problem - advice required

Okay, I've been going out with my girlfriend for 9 months, and on the whole it's been a truely perfect relationship. Our personalities compliment eachother so well, we make eachother laugh, every time we go somewhere it is always fun to be with her, and we seem to be at ease at communicating with eachother, for the most part, socially, sexually and otherwise.

However, I found out a couple of months ago that she had kissed another guy within the first few weeks of me going out with her. This guy she kissed was an ex who she had a history with, who I was actually enemies with at the time anyway. Even though it was so in the past, i found out a couple of months ago, and it really hurt and upset me. I hate cheating, and I've never done it myself - I'm not sure why I make such a big deal about it, but I do. And I expect my partners to understand that. I've been cheated on in the past, and it's not nice... anyway, this happened, and I found out, not through her. i guess the main thing that hurt me was finding out from someone else.

Anyway, we talked about it, and I agreed to forgive her and work again, providing that she was totally honest with me about EVERYTHING - she's honest usually about most things, but the things that actually truely matter in relationships, she wasn't being honest. She swore to me that it'd never happen again, etc. Anyway, more recently, about a month ago, I started getting a weird feeling, and I did something shitty that I never used to do. I checked up on her, i.e. her emails, etc. - and found chatlogs of her camming with another guy. This guy was some random guy she knew, and it didn't really get exceptionally far, but when I found it out and asked her, she lied again. I admitted going through her stuff and everything... anyway, we talked about that, and were soooo close to breaking up, but managed to survive it.

We both agreed to be more honest, me when I get suspicious (i.e. talking rather than spying) and her for owning up to mistakes, and actually not making them. Well, it's very recent and we have had a few arguments over the same old things. No matter what I do, I can't help getting weirdly jealous and paranoid about certian things - I feel like 2 different people. A part of me is as I always was; trusting, compassionate, understanding - yet this other part of me sometimes hits me like a wave. I become jealous over nothing, and I get this huge emotion of sadness hit me, which causes me to tell my girlfriend. I've never been a posessive, controlling boyfriend - and my worst fear is turning into one.

So I'm wondering whether this is just a case of mistrust that will heal, or maybe just the aftereffects of hurt that will get better in time - or is there something deep-rooted inside me that is incapable of ever regaining my trust? I know you aren't equipped to answer these questions for me, but I'd appreciate some sort of feedback, at least maybe some sort of shared experiences from those who've had similar experiences. Even if you say "dude, it isn't even a big thing, why you being such a dickwipe?" - at least it's something. The only thing I'm 100% sure about is how my girlfriend feels about me - I know she loves me and wants to be with me; that isn't questionable. I just can't understand why these problems come up.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-21 13:31:29

At 3/21/05 12:06 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: OK. I'll not do anything with the intention of hurting him. I probably wouldn't have anyway, I'm not an unpleasent guy, I was just overreacting.

I understand I'm like that too somtimes lol

At 3/21/05 01:02 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Yes just give me your ideas and I will take all of them and mine and put them in to one big list to be posted later.

Well I have some ideas, but it may all depend on the girl lol

1. Concert, and make sure it's a band she likes
2. If there is some kinda annual event where you live, it should be obvious to take her to that.
3. Ok now this really depends what the girl is like,a nd what she enjoys. But a sci-fi convention, or anime convention can work if it's the right type of girl. So this is a long shot, so best be sure you know the girl well enough to tell lol
4. Ballon ride ^^ If possible, and if neather of ya are afriad of heights lol

5. Ok now, last for the moment and once of my favorites. An old favorite with a slight twist ^^
Candle light dinner, make sure it's a completely clear night, and make sure the moon is full, because your not eating at a resturant. I sujest a nice quiet beach ^__^ when no one else is around =)

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-21 13:46:36

At 3/21/05 01:31 PM, BazzMann wrote: The only thing I'm 100% sure about is how my girlfriend feels about me - I know she loves me and wants to be with me; that isn't questionable. I just can't understand why these problems come up.

I can understand feeling a bit hurt the first time. But really you need to give her atleast a bit more trust. I can understand if this has happened before it leavinga bit of a mark on you. But don't do this to every relationship your in. Most girls aren't going to put up with a boyfriend that spies on them.

And the more you look for things that may go wrong, more more chance your going to make them happen. You said it yourself you know she loves you. Just try to trust her a bit more and more as time goes on. I'm sure it will be hard to do, which is why I said a bit at a time =)
If you really do both love each other truly and completely. They isn't anything to worry about ok? ^^