00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ChironCaverns just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Relationship Crew

459,528 Views | 7,299 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-27 19:08:48

At 3/26/05 05:31 AM, Coop83 wrote:

Simple. If you are being friends (only friends, mind you) with her. If and when they split up, you can play the 'shoulder to cry on' card and help her through a difficult time in her life. I'm not saying this is guarunteed to work, because she may not be the type to get emotional over the end of a relationship.
Give her time to get over it and don't go over to her with the 'hey, remember me? Your ex asked you out for me and then you got with him.' speech. If she knows you, she feels less threatened by you.

That sounds good and i appreciate the advice, but how do i know when she is ready to try dating again? Again, i can't just ask if she is. If i were to ask at the wrong time, it might place my whole objective in danger.

sauron can see the cinnamon sugar swirls on every bite, can you?

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-28 14:24:11

At 3/27/05 07:08 PM, LsDUDIE wrote: That sounds good and i appreciate the advice, but how do i know when she is ready to try dating again? Again, i can't just ask if she is. If i were to ask at the wrong time, it might place my whole objective in danger.

Okay, if you are her friend, she will give sub-concious signs that will alert you to the fact that she wants to try it again. You will know when you see the signs, but I can't describe them, it's different for everyone.

She will come around and you will have a nice girlfriend... soon.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-28 14:52:59

At 3/28/05 02:24 PM, Coop83 wrote:
Okay, if you are her friend, she will give sub-concious signs that will alert you to the fact that she wants to try it again. You will know when you see the signs, but I can't describe them, it's different for everyone.

She will come around and you will have a nice girlfriend... soon.

K, thanks i appreciate the advice.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-28 16:29:20

At 3/28/05 02:52 PM, LsDUDIE wrote: K, thanks i appreciate the advice.

That's okay, I appreciate the thanks, but that's really what we're here for.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-29 19:36:02

i just received a call from the girl, something which she has never done before, and she asked for my number. does that mean something's happening?

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-30 00:09:31

Hi people. I have a question and i thought who better to ask than the relationship crew? well anyways heres my story: theres a girl i like at school, her name is Tara. she said she liked me and i started liking her. she had a boyfriend when she told me she liked me, but she dumped him the next day. i didnt ask her out right away because i wanted to get to know her a bit more first. so about a week later she said she got another boyfriend. i was jealous and we kinda had an argument that wasnt nice for either of us. then she was really mad at me and i told her i was sorry and i still liked her. then her boyfriend broke up with her a week after that, and she was really depressed. i was talking to her yesterday and she said she still likes me but she has ANOTHER boyfriend. WTF?
my question: what do i do? i still like her but she is sort of a slut. ?????????

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-30 00:23:53

At 3/30/05 12:09 AM, bbeastieboy wrote: Hi people. I have a question and i thought who better to ask than the relationship crew? well anyways heres my story: theres a girl i like at school, her name is Tara. she said she liked me and i started liking her. she had a boyfriend when she told me she liked me, but she dumped him the next day. i didnt ask her out right away because i wanted to get to know her a bit more first. so about a week later she said she got another boyfriend. i was jealous and we kinda had an argument that wasnt nice for either of us. then she was really mad at me and i told her i was sorry and i still liked her. then her boyfriend broke up with her a week after that, and she was really depressed. i was talking to her yesterday and she said she still likes me but she has ANOTHER boyfriend. WTF?
my question: what do i do? i still like her but she is sort of a slut. ?????????

she probably can't live without a boyfriend. my sister's like that sort of. she said countless times that she would stop dating for about a month, but she couldn't take it. you're just going to have to deal with that problem. you should just try to find out more about her and become her friend. as a friend, you can give her advice. if you do it right, she might stop dating for a while. i can't help you much more. hope this helps.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-30 00:45:06

it does. thanks

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-30 02:14:01

At 3/30/05 12:45 AM, bbeastieboy wrote: it does. thanks

i'm glad i could help. if you need more advice, just post here. i'd be glad to help you out again. now, i just need to offer one more bit of advice to see if i'm good enough to be in this club.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-30 09:38:08

At 3/29/05 07:36 PM, LsDUDIE wrote: i just received a call from the girl, something which she has never done before, and she asked for my number. does that mean something's happening?

The game is afoot. She has made a move, so just play it cool and be yourself. (Everyone says it, but it's true.) I don't know what she's thinking, but it's likely that she just wants you to be friends for now.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-30 10:31:41

At 3/30/05 12:23 AM, twilight_venom wrote: she probably can't live without a boyfriend.

Might not have to be a boyfriend, she could just be in need of attention. Or feel like she is loved.

This has nothing to do with anything else so not sure why I bothered to say anything lol =/

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-30 14:28:20

At 3/30/05 10:31 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 3/30/05 12:23 AM, twilight_venom wrote: she probably can't live without a boyfriend.
Might not have to be a boyfriend, she could just be in need of attention. Or feel like she is loved.

This has nothing to do with anything else so not sure why I bothered to say anything lol =/

well, in any case, bbeastieboy needs to give her advice, because she can't keep dating guys just for attention or just because she needs to be loved. she has to put more thought into it. if she keeps going down that road, guys will just see her as someone to take advantage of.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-30 15:57:02

Well, I'm back now to help. I've been posting at other places (Sorry), but I'm back now.

If there is anything I can help with directly, just tell.
Thank you.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-30 18:17:20

At 3/30/05 02:28 PM, twilight_venom wrote: well, in any case, bbeastieboy needs to give her advice, because she can't keep dating guys just for attention or just because she needs to be loved. she has to put more thought into it. if she keeps going down that road, guys will just see her as someone to take advantage of.

Oh I know thats why Is aid it didn't really matter that I said anything. Though you do know that if I am right the problem might be coming from her home, her parents might not be showing her much affection or attention. And if thats true, the problem may be harder to solve =/ So um? Guess we better hope I'm not right =/

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-04-02 11:00:35

yea okay here it goes my boy friend take me too the base ball feild and forces me to try and have sex with him but as i try to get away he grabs my arm and he wont let go i try my hardest to fight him off but as i do his tight hets harder and harderhe forces me to try and have it and im just bnot ready please help me ont his one because if he does not stop then im goign to have a bruse on my arm in a few days here because he grabs me all the time and drags me to the spot HELP ME HERE SOMEBODY

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-04-02 11:05:26

and then theres day were he pushes me against a wall and starts hugging all over me with my arms pinned above my head as he does that i close my eyes to make it all go away

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-04-02 11:08:34

yo was up can i join
not so much as the one getting help but as the person giving advice cause im a player and i mastered playering

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-04-02 11:09:26

YEA THAT ME GIVING THE ADVICE HERE

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-04-02 11:36:11

At 4/2/05 11:00 AM, supershadow979 wrote: HELP ME HERE SOMEBODY

Report him to the police maybe? He may be your boyfriend, but that doesn't mean he can abuse you.

Thanks to Ninjar for the sig. -NGSM

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-04-02 12:00:18

he doesnt abuse me badly he forces me to do it to him

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-04-02 12:19:12

At 4/2/05 11:00 AM, supershadow979 wrote: Yeah okay here it goes. My boyfriend take me to the baseball feild and forces me to try and have sex with him but as I try to get away he grabs my arm and he won't let go I try my hardest to fight him off but as I do his tight gets harder and harder. He forces me to try and have it and I'm just not ready please help me on thisone because if he does not stop then I'm going to have a bruse on my arm in a few days here because he grabs me all the time and drags me to the spot HELP ME HERE SOMEBODY.

Ok. First off. This story does not sound true. Quoting: "I'm just not ready please help me on thisone because if he does not stop then I'm going to have a bruse on my arm in a few days here because he grabs me all the time and drags me to the spot HELP ME HERE SOMEBODY".

So just stop spamming stuff. I will report you if you continue to post shit which ain't true.

And. IF you just type stuff wrong; What you're describing is illegal. Tell the cops.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-04-02 12:20:10

its the same thing sweetheart, if you dont want to do it then tell him and if he continues. DUMP HIM!! or worse report him for sexual intimidation.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-04-02 12:24:29

At 4/2/05 11:08 AM, sundaycomics wrote: yo was up can i join
not so much as the one getting help but as the person giving advice cause im a player and i mastered playering

Ok. First off. This is not a "player" crew. We don't help people to get laid.

Second off, if you want to give advices to REAL relationship problems and help people go to the person they like and ask her out. Then proceed posting. We'll check your ability of giving advices and you might have a chance to join.

And. No-one joins as a person who need help. The only people who joins are those who give advices. Everyone else are welcome to get advices.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-04-02 12:30:34

At 4/2/05 12:20 PM, punk_god_of_you wrote: its the same thing sweetheart, if you dont want to do it then tell him and if he continues. DUMP HIM!! or worse report him for sexual intimidation.

This has gone so far (Assigning to her second post) so I would just call the cops and never let him get close to you again. If you still want to try with him again (Which I do NOT propose) and he does anything like this again. Kick him in the crouch and run away to the closest phone; call the cops and beat him with a chair or something if he gets close to you again.

I suggest to beat him with hard objects in the stomach. Legs can also be effective.
Do not use this advice as long as it's not necessar, only in self-defend.

I do still think that you're only spamming.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-04-02 15:00:31

At 4/2/05 11:08 AM, sundaycomics wrote: yo was up can i join

I hardly think that you have mastered 'playing' at 13. Leave now adn let us talk about the REAL WORLD.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-04-03 14:51:44

People I am back sorry I had things to do. Have I missed any thing?

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-04-03 15:15:47

At 4/3/05 02:51 PM, TigerDemon wrote: People I am back sorry I had things to do. Have I missed any thing?

Not much, a spammer invaded, plus we sorted out a few problems. As for me, I got back to talking with Kat, but as far as I'm concerned, I don't really want her cluttering up my life any more. She's becoming an emotional leech and I don't want that.

She told me to tell her I love her, because she felt like killing herself. I didn't get the message until Saturday morning, but she sent it on Friday night. She's playing with my emotions and I'm not cut out for that. I'll just try and find someone else.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-04-03 15:19:53

Thanks. I hope you find what you are looking for in a woman soon cause this situation is not fair to u.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-04-04 12:45:25

Hey Tiger did you ever get to finish that date list? Just wondering

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-04-04 12:53:56

At 4/4/05 12:45 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Hey Tiger did you ever get to finish that date list? Just wondering

Oh dang thanks for the heads up I will work on it tonight. It sliped my mind with all that has been going on around my house this last week. It will be on tomarrow. THANKS DUDE :)

BBS Signature