00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Relationship Crew

456,457 Views | 7,299 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-02 15:14:45

At 4/2/08 02:26 PM, smth wrote: sweet im just the man to talk to. ive been here in japan for two years. ive been married and divorced and now have a still working relationship for the last year scence ive been here and ive only seen her for 30 days. long distance relationships are harder and take alot of work and are usually ment for those mature enough to take on the task. i only say that because there is going to be long periods of time where your not going to see her. so it really comes down to are you going to be able to trust her to be fathful to you and can you do the same. comunication is also key. how often are you going to stay in touch. how often are you going to contact eachother. long distance relationships are big comitments and like i said take alot of work but they do work. you just need to ask yourself are you willing to work for it though.

Yeah. Obviously they would take a lot of commitment and trust (and its not like I wouldnt be willing to put in effort). I can understand how they work as long as there is enough time spent with them. With enough communication, they would become easier still.

Congratulations on keeping the relationship going and I wish you two the best of luck in the future.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-02 15:29:33

At 4/2/08 02:32 PM, Corky6 wrote: Hey TigerDemon
if your still looking for people to join up with you, which you probabaly dont need anymore...
but ya... i have been giving advice to friends for years... and just got outta a 2 year relationship... which probabaly isnt really over but ya...
so let me know if you need me

You don't need to ask, just come on in when you feel like it and post your advice!

Welcome to newgrounds, btw.

"The heart has its reasons which reason knows not of." --Blaise Pascal

Relationship crew. Go there. Do it. Now.

request-a-ban

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-02 17:59:09

this crew is going really slow recently

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-02 18:02:55

At 4/2/08 05:59 PM, dan00012 wrote: this crew is going really slow recently

I know. And it doesn't help that Vincoid isnt here.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-03 09:10:26

ya but there is still enough people here to give advice and to seek it. dont know what happend but i dont see a whole lot of people on here that used to post.

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-03 14:39:56

Ppl i need your help

i've been chatting wit some bitches i need to know what topics to talk about

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-03 16:32:29

At 4/3/08 04:14 PM, Suaron wrote: I need a girlfriend, help.

... Perhaps a little more detail?

Then someone here will be happy to help!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-03 16:53:40

At 4/3/08 03:11 PM, Murad136 wrote:
At 4/3/08 02:39 PM, NaziiNinja wrote: Ppl i need your help

i've been chatting wit some bitches i need to know what topics to talk about
First of all, don't call them bitches. Become friends first and find out what she likes!

yeah man but what can I ask her, i already know her name, age, location, school - now what next?

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-03 17:07:39

At 4/3/08 04:53 PM, NaziiNinja wrote: yeah man but what can I ask her, i already know her name, age, location, school - now what next?

Where are you holding the conversations? Face to face? PM/AIM/MSN etc? E-mail?
Really just supply more detail. How long have you known her? etc..

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-03 17:08:04

Try music, white/emo girls love talking about that.

Current Status: Unbanned

Writer's Club, for all your literacy needs

Fourth Perspective, a wonderful site for your writing.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-03 21:34:56

At 4/3/08 09:10 AM, smth wrote: ya but there is still enough people here to give advice and to seek it. dont know what happend but i dont see a whole lot of people on here that used to post.

hey im here and ive been since page like 71 or sumpin around there

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-04 22:38:58

So like... girls, in general, piss me off.
I've been relaxing and stealing for a living.
I'm sure I'll turn the right foot sooner or later.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-04 23:31:44

Yeah, so to add onto my list of bad things in my life, my girl got pregnant, but we figured out what we're gonna do.

request-a-ban

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-05 00:09:20

At 4/4/08 11:31 PM, sweet-tooth-pico-fan wrote: Yeah, so to add onto my list of bad things in my life, my girl got pregnant, but we figured out what we're gonna do.

Please let the baby live, bro... I hate seeing them not have a chance...

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-05 04:53:37

At 4/5/08 12:09 AM, Black-Lightning wrote:
Please let the baby live, bro... I hate seeing them not have a chance...

Sorry... That was actually the plan...

request-a-ban

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-05 09:19:25

At 4/4/08 11:31 PM, sweet-tooth-pico-fan wrote: Yeah, so to add onto my list of bad things in my life, my girl got pregnant, but we figured out what we're gonna do.

Are you keeping it then? If so. Why is it a bad thing? Just not ready yet?

And B-L, dont steal.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-05 10:45:55

NOOOOOOOO! Sweet -tooth!

There are plenty of people who cannot have babies who really want one! Put it up for adoption, please, don't get an abortion, your girl will regret it for the rest o her life, and so will you!

DON'T PLEASE!!! :'(

I'm not against abortion like I am drugs, but i'm telling ya, you'll regret getting an abortion. Have the baby, and keep it, or put it up for adoption, so somebody who is ready for the expirience can keep it!!!

PLEASE!!!! :'(

*Starts crying for the poor baby that is fated to die...*

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

don't do it.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-05 12:50:30

At 4/5/08 10:45 AM, Swordstick76 wrote: NOOOOOOOO! Sweet -tooth!

There are plenty of people who cannot have babies who really want one! Put it up for adoption, please, don't get an abortion, your girl will regret it for the rest o her life, and so will you!

DON'T PLEASE!!! :'(

I'm not against abortion like I am drugs, but i'm telling ya, you'll regret getting an abortion. Have the baby, and keep it, or put it up for adoption, so somebody who is ready for the expirience can keep it!!!

PLEASE!!!! :'(

*Starts crying for the poor baby that is fated to die...*

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

don't do it.

Oh come on dude... like trying to make him feel bad will work. I have no doubt that they've thought about it for a while before deciding. I think it's their choice no matter what and we should respect that instead of letting our ideology loose on them.

As for having the baby and giving it up for adoption, you clearly haven't thought about things. What is more painful for her: a) removing a fertilized egg, or b) giving away a child that has been living inside you for 9 months? I'd say the answer is pretty obvious.

As for you Sweeth-tooth, how is it that the craziest shit always seems to happen to you? You seem to have some bad voodoo around you or something :P

"Never was anything great achieved without danger." - Niccolo Machiavelli

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-05 15:43:26

At 4/5/08 12:50 PM, Vincoid wrote: As for you Sweeth-tooth, how is it that the craziest shit always seems to happen to you? You seem to have some bad voodoo around you or something :P

I was supposedly "cursed" by a gypsy lady when I was 7...

But I actually mostly let the decision be hers.

request-a-ban

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-05 23:16:40

At 4/5/08 03:43 PM, sweet-tooth-pico-fan wrote:
At 4/5/08 12:50 PM, Vincoid wrote: As for you Sweeth-tooth, how is it that the craziest shit always seems to happen to you? You seem to have some bad voodoo around you or something :P
I was supposedly "cursed" by a gypsy lady when I was 7...

But I actually mostly let the decision be hers.

gypsy?

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-05 23:43:00

At 4/5/08 11:16 PM, dan00012 wrote: gypsy?

Yeah we all called her that. No one believed that though.

request-a-ban

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-06 18:25:46

eeh, i guess that's true that it'll hurt more gining away teh baby, but still, man,

I'm not trying to make you feel guilty. I'm just really sad for you guys. And yeah...

Your life is really depressing... really, really.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-07 02:44:14

At 4/6/08 06:25 PM, Swordstick76 wrote: eeh, i guess that's true that it'll hurt more gining away teh baby, but still, man,

I'm not trying to make you feel guilty. I'm just really sad for you guys. And yeah...

Your life is really depressing... really, really.

It's only depressing if you let it become depressing. His life may be tough but if he does something about it, it will make him stronger. And if he doesn't do anything about it and drowns in self pity, that's when it's depressing.

I'm pretty sure he's not depressed, but if he was, this post wouldn't have helped at all. Keep that in mind the next time you post k? ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-07 21:33:57

Here's my story;

So I go to this dance every first Friday of the month, and in the last two months I danced with this nice girl and we made out and stuff, and this month she wrote down a phone number and I wrote down mine.

So later during the weekend I call it, and instead of it being her cell, I get "Mazak Midwest Tech Center". No big deal, I think, I call one of my friends and eventually, I'm told that she doesn't have a cell, that this number is her home phone.

I was pretty nervous because I didn't want her parents to answer and think I was some weird stalker or something. I waited until today to call her. Unfortunately, it was her parents. I told them my name and asked if I could talk to her.

Then her mom goes "She says she doesn't know who you are."

Her mom asked if I was in her class. I go to a different school, so I said "no" in a morose tone, said I was sorry, and hung up, so the mom doesn't get really upset and stuff.

And I really thought thiswas the one. Even if I only saw her for a few hours, and barely talked, I still really, really liked her. What should I do if I see her at the next dance? I'm really depressed about it.

To be or not to be....

You get the idea.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-07 21:44:25

Dance.

Just make the approach. If she cringes at the sight of you, back off and let it lie. If she dances with you again, or better yet, approaches you, dance for awhile and when you get the chance, ask what the fuck happened.

Current Status: Unbanned

Writer's Club, for all your literacy needs

Fourth Perspective, a wonderful site for your writing.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-07 22:25:23

At 4/7/08 09:44 PM, Sistine1408 wrote: Dance.

Amazing how people always think that the simplest solution is the worst.

request-a-ban

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-08 02:51:48

At 4/7/08 09:33 PM, blamninja1 wrote: Here's my story;

So I go to this dance every first Friday of the month, and in the last two months I danced with this nice girl and we made out and stuff, and this month she wrote down a phone number and I wrote down mine.

So later during the weekend I call it, and instead of it being her cell, I get "Mazak Midwest Tech Center". No big deal, I think, I call one of my friends and eventually, I'm told that she doesn't have a cell, that this number is her home phone.

I was pretty nervous because I didn't want her parents to answer and think I was some weird stalker or something. I waited until today to call her. Unfortunately, it was her parents. I told them my name and asked if I could talk to her.

Then her mom goes "She says she doesn't know who you are."

Her mom asked if I was in her class. I go to a different school, so I said "no" in a morose tone, said I was sorry, and hung up, so the mom doesn't get really upset and stuff.

And I really thought thiswas the one. Even if I only saw her for a few hours, and barely talked, I still really, really liked her. What should I do if I see her at the next dance? I'm really depressed about it.

Tell me how it sounds when I summarize this:
- You meet a girl at a dance, dance with her, make out, etc.
- You see her one month later. You get a phone number.
- You call, find out it's her home number (and here's when I started laughing really hard) and you're scared that it's her parents who answer. And like that's not worse enough already, you're afraid of being thought of as a stalker because you call her... how moronic is this?

First obvious mistake you made: you actually cared about what her parents might think. It's not about her parents, it's about you. It doesn't matter what others think of you.

Second mistake: 'when I call people up, they will think I'm a stalker', doesn't sound so logical right, so why did you think that? What you're basicly saying is that everyone who uses a phone is a stalker.

As for your not so obvious mistakes, I'll just have to guess, but I'm pretty sure that it's all true.

Buyer's remorse. I have no doubt that this girl very well knew who you were when you called. But on the other hand, I also believe that you started this thing in the wrong way, blocking any chances of it getting anywhere. All she knew about you is that you dance, that you're interested in her, and that's it.
She might have made out with you, but that doesn't mean anything at all. There are numerous reasons why she might have given you the number, but what I know for sure is that she didn't give it so you could call her back.
Why? Probably because she didn't know you well enough for it. I mean, what can expect from a guy you only know from dancing and making out?

Another mistake, and this one is a killer. You're talking about how she might be 'the one'. Let me tell you this, I could go on for hours about how a dumbass you are for thinking that, and I would have a few months back, but I realise it's not your fault.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE ONE!

In your case it's even worse than normal since you've only spent a couple of hours dancing with her.

Let me tell you what seeing someone as 'the one' will do for you:
- You'll get clingy and needy, two things women despise in men.
- You'll do anything for her in order to get her, including handing over your balls and selfrespect to her.
- You'll end up in either one of these situations: you end up depressed, you end up trying to buy her affection, you end up kissing her ass for years while she doesn't even care about you, you end up alone end never get a girl.

Seriously, check back every page till page 122, I've written several parts on some of the pages in between that might actually teach you something about women. So do yourself a favor and read those (from 122 to this page), because the fact that you said you are depressed because 'the one' didn't know you after dancing a few hours, doesn't give me the slightest impression that you know anything about girls.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-08 15:58:20

So I got into a fight the other day with my ex's ex... er wait, no they're dating for the 5th time now.
Anyways. Uhm... I hit him a few good time and even left a fist on his forehead, but he managed to break my glasses while fighting and then since it was dark and I couldn't see, I just gave up after her got me in a head lock. So, he told everyone at school that he beat my ass, even though I don't have any marks on me. I wonder what Ember thinks about seeing my mark everytime she sees him.
The kid won't even look at me and the only time Ember talks to me is if she missed something in wrestling. I should really ignore her more, but I know the relationship isn't going to work out. It didn't work the first 4 because he was an asshole, why would it work when he's not any different.
I've taken up hip hop too. I absolutely love rhyming about Sean and a few other people. I also hit my step dad on saturday for calling Ember a slut. I made his cheek bleed from the ring that broke on his face.
My grades are going down and I have been extremely tardy lately. People seen how I can't deal with stress, but I'm feeling better now. Just mostly angry.
As I am typing this, my ex is calling her new boyfriend off on me. She doesn't want him to fight me or something like that. I personally think it's because she knows I'm out for blood now. She won't look at me when Sean is around, but any other time, her eyes follow me. It's funny. Is she expecting me to be jealous or something?
In other news.. I've made quit a bit of friends =]

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-08 16:50:58

like, i'm trying to get whit this girl, like, but like, now i'm running in one place, like, we're like only good friends but can't, like, get out whit her, cause she wouldn't, like, i'm helping her doing her homework etc so like i guess that's good now what i'm like trying to say it's that, like i need to get further whit her, like things to get working for each other so she'd like me but not getting embarrassed of me.

TL;DR: I'm trying to get whit one girl, but now I don't know what to do. Help?

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-08 16:55:14

Sorry if I took that last post the wrong way B-L, but...

It seems there is a big improvement in you.. Forgetting the consequences for now.. You have found a release. All that emotionless stuff that you had, has left in a release of anger. And anger is better that no emotion at all..

But yeah.. Now you have to go through the consequences.. Just smirk it off really. Its not going to last, life goes on.

Glad your making some friends aswell.

Good luck with it all!

BBS Signature