00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Reaprink just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Relationship Crew

460,384 Views | 7,299 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-23 19:39:33

At 3/23/05 03:53 PM, CanClock wrote: ok, theres this girl in my school who i like, and on monday my friend asked her out for me, and she said shed think about it. 2 days later i find out that she started going out with my friend the day after he asked her out for me, SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO!!

Well I would not get involved IF your friend really asked her out for YOU and then just went out with him instead. Now if your buddy didnt play you and just ask her out himself ans lie about asking her out for you then you may still have a chance. So I kinda need more info on this.

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-23 19:43:37

At 3/23/05 07:31 PM, TigerDemon wrote:
Puppy love and real love are almost the same thing. The only Diff between them is your leval of commitment. As you grow older your feelings mature and you learn to love in deeper and more committed ways. So puppy love IS true love it just depends on the age. If you understand what I am saying. If not tell me and I will break it down a little better.

I understand. You can feel deeply in love with someone at pretty much any age, but when you are younger, you are more restless, and wont stick with the same person. Ive got ya i think.

The best way to find out is to ask her directly. If you use any other method there is a chance for a misunderstanding. So I always recomend just asking. As for geting over these sorta things the only real way is time. However if you hang with your friends and do things you like it should take your mind off it for a while.

Its weird, its like there's a part of me that doesnt want to get over this. I guess it just gives me something to think about, and some hope i guess.
Thanks for your advice anyway man, its much appreciated.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-23 19:46:18

At 3/23/05 06:14 PM, KefkaTheThird wrote:
At 3/23/05 09:07 AM, TigerDemon wrote: lotsa questions
She already knows , And she still likes him and like I said I use to be friends with the dude he used to brag about it , she thinks that it is just a thing,that its not his fault , everyone but her knows she should leave him,but if any of her friends told her that,She would hate them "Idon't care what they say,I love _______."this seems to me a hopeless situation for all partys involved but perhaps you could think of a way to resolve this

Well I will tell you there are two ways deal with this type of thing. If you got the guts and think that you are tougher than the guy tell him to stop playing around on her or end the relationship with her. This is how I would do it. I would scare him into eather treating her right or leaveing her. If you dont like that idea or think it wont work than use this method. Sit her down and tell her you care for her and dont want to see her get hurt. Explain that in the end he will hurt her by runing around on her and you dont want to see that happen. Tell her if she gets serious with him and they go "all the way" what will happens if he cheats then? I mean she could get really hurt then. That is what I would tell her.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-24 07:05:21

At 3/23/05 10:42 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: No, it's a silly question, I wont ask general, logic says yes.

how bout u not spam and probably yes SHE WILL GET SICK chances r likely she will

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-24 07:19:55

At 3/24/05 07:05 AM, silver_222 wrote:
At 3/23/05 10:42 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: No, it's a silly question, I wont ask general, logic says yes.
how bout u not spam and probably yes SHE WILL GET SICK chances r likely she will

HEY ZERO IS A GOOD BUDDY OF MINE AND CAN ASK WAHT HE LIKES IN THIS CLUB. Zero its not all that silly of a question and there is a chance she could get sick but unless your like really makeing out heavy its not too likely. (although if she gets sick easy then the chance is higher.)

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-24 11:38:28

At 3/23/05 07:31 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Puppy love and real love are almost the same thing. The only Diff between them is your leval of commitment. As you grow older your feelings mature and you learn to love in deeper and more committed ways. So puppy love IS true love it just depends on the age. If you understand what I am saying. If not tell me and I will break it down a little better.

o_O Dude what in the world are you saying O_O Puppy love and real love are NOTHING alike. puppy love is nothing more than a crush. It can grow eventuyally sure. But to say there close is like saying a chestnut and a chestnut tree are close. Sure it can become the tree, but it has one heck of a LONG way to go lol

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-24 11:41:11

At 3/24/05 11:38 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 3/23/05 07:31 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Puppy love and real love are almost the same thing. The only Diff between them is your leval of commitment. As you grow older your feelings mature and you learn to love in deeper and more committed ways. So puppy love IS true love it just depends on the age. If you understand what I am saying. If not tell me and I will break it down a little better.
o_O Dude what in the world are you saying O_O Puppy love and real love are NOTHING alike. puppy love is nothing more than a crush. It can grow eventuyally sure. But to say there close is like saying a chestnut and a chestnut tree are close. Sure it can become the tree, but it has one heck of a LONG way to go lol

Ok I know you pretty much said the same thing. But the way you said it was age that changes it, no no no lol XD Age has nothing to do with it. You can have puppy love even as an adult. Because it is more like a crush than actual love.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-24 11:41:57

At 3/21/05 02:25 PM, Andersson wrote:

Yeah you should definitly do something like the thing TigerDemon suggested. Tell her you love her and that shes everything for you. Don't laugh or anything or take your eyes away from hers and she'll know you mean it.

You have to look as serious as possible. Convince her, buy her something maybe. But don't push it too hard, she may take it as a chock when she realise. Or she's now thinking about what you've said.
She may understand that your serious, she may just backed out 'cos it was unexpected. You know you seem to be close. I mean VERY close friends!

thx man i took your guys advice and we are now going out
you guys really know what you are talking about thx a million man

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-24 12:02:05

Well, my life seems to be going around in circles. I don't know what to do whatsoever. I've just got off the phone to Kat and she told me to get a grip and move on. I'm not sure if she's just saying this to get Chris off her back, because he found the letters I've been sending her, so he phoned me, like the child he is, he can't just talk to me about it, he has to threaten me and constantly prank call me over this.

The thing that makes me feel worst about it all is that if Kat is telling the truth and wants nothing more to do with me, I've just turned down the BEST opportunity to ask a really nice girl out today, because she said she really needs me this week, because she was on a break from Chris.

I'm confused and angry. I want to drive to Bristol and kill Chris, so much does he torment me (He's got Kat and I haven't)

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-24 16:45:36

And now it gets worse. He just drove past my house, phoned me and said exactly what was sitting out there on the drive. He then tells me if anything comes through his letterbox from me, something nasty will be coming through my window. I'm tempted to send him an empty envelope just to be petty.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-24 17:25:29

Coop83 I wouldnt give up totally up on her unless your sure about it. Now this guy can get in trouble for his threats so I wouls suggest you go to the cops.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-24 17:26:40

At 3/24/05 05:25 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Coop83 I wouldnt give up totally up on her unless your sure about it. Now this guy can get in trouble for his threats so I wouls suggest you go to the cops.

I'm still trying to not hurt Kat in all of this. I know she deserves better than him, but by the sound of it, she's made her bed and is lying in it.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-24 17:34:15

At 3/24/05 05:26 PM, Coop83 wrote: I'm still trying to not hurt Kat in all of this. I know she deserves better than him, but by the sound of it, she's made her bed and is lying in it.

I can understand how you feel but I still think that if he keeps threatining you that you should go to the cops. I also think that you should ask her if she ment it that she wants you to move on.(Ask her in a way that she wouldnt have to worrie about this guy finding out) Then decid what to do.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-24 18:01:01

At 3/24/05 05:40 PM, DaSadGirl wrote:
At 3/24/05 05:25 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Coop83 I wouldnt give up totally up on her unless your sure about it. Now this guy can get in trouble for his threats so I wouls suggest you go to the cops.

I probably will go the cops next time he tries it. If there is a next time...

I disagree. Don't pursue somebody that does'nt really want you. You'll only get hurt at the end.

I think that in the end, Kat wants me. However, she also knows that the manipulative piece of shit (Chris) is a psycho, so she's telling me to move on for my own protection.

There are plenty more fish in the sea, let's see how he copes if he finds out we are still 'friends' I shall carry a torch for her and not let it go out.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-24 22:52:13

i like a certain girl, only problem is shes dating another guy in my school, is there any way i can get her to notice me more? im afraid to talk to her because i know the guy but im afraid he'll confront me. any suggestions?

sauron can see the cinnamon sugar swirls on every bite, can you?

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-25 07:05:53

At 3/24/05 10:52 PM, LsDUDIE wrote: i like a certain girl, only problem is shes dating another guy in my school, is there any way i can get her to notice me more? im afraid to talk to her because i know the guy but im afraid he'll confront me. any suggestions?

Well to be honest talking to her is about the only way. I mean if you dont how is she gonna know you like her? My suggestion is become a good friend to her now and move in IF they break up.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-25 09:32:38

At 3/25/05 07:05 AM, TigerDemon wrote:
At 3/24/05 10:52 PM, LsDUDIE wrote: i like a certain girl, only problem is shes dating another guy in my school, is there any way i can get her to notice me more? im afraid to talk to her because i know the guy but im afraid he'll confront me. any suggestions?
Well to be honest talking to her is about the only way. I mean if you dont how is she gonna know you like her? My suggestion is become a good friend to her now and move in IF they break up.

i do talk to her, and she is my friend, but problem is the other guy is also my friend which is another reason im afraid to talk to her in the way i want to, which is to ask her out.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-25 16:07:50

At 3/25/05 09:32 AM, LsDUDIE wrote: i do talk to her, and she is my friend, but problem is the other guy is also my friend which is another reason im afraid to talk to her in the way i want to, which is to ask her out.

Word of warning. DON'T ASK HER OUT! not yet. especially when she's still with another guy. I've made this mistake before and it is not pretty. like TigerDemon says ask her out IF they break up. Even then, don't jump straight in and be the rebound guy or her (now ex) boyfriend will come after you, blaming you for their breakup.

All you can really do is bide your time. Play the field for a bit and wait your turn. The best things come to those who wait.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-25 17:46:14

At 3/25/05 04:07 PM, Coop83 wrote: All you can really do is bide your time. Play the field for a bit and wait your turn. The best things come to those who wait.

He is right kiddo dont move too soon or it could get ugly.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-25 18:11:07

sorry, i haven't posted in here for a while. i sort of forgot about this club. :( well, anyways, i'm still having trouble with this girl at my school. some of you already know about this, but i'll say it again anyways. i talked to her very briefly once, and now i have a crush. the only problem is, i don't know how to approach her, and i don't even know if i should, cuz i know absolutely nothing about her. she doesn't know anything about me either, as far as i know. also, i'm not even sure if it's love or if it's just a crush. can someone help me out?

i'm also having problems at home. i'm a loner, and i'm not the kind of person you'd see hanging out in bars and things like that. that means i'm no good with relationships (friends, girlfriends, etc.), and i imagine all kinds of crazy scenarios involving other people that would never happen in real life. i don't mind being a loner, because dealing with other people is a pain in the ass, but i'd like to get rid of those annoying problems. also, i'm being critisized by family members because they claim i don't have a life. this really pisses me off, because i always act on my feelings, and i feel the need to be alone more than i feel the need to interact with other people, and they don't understand that. they don't even try to understand, and they keep trying to improve my life when there's really nothing to improve (okay, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but you know what i mean). not everybody needs to interact with people to enjoy life. i'm almost perfectly happy right now, if it weren't for the fact that my family gets in my way all the time and i'm having lots of trouble in school. do you guys have any advice?

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-25 18:15:59

At 3/25/05 06:11 PM, twilight_venom wrote: do you guys have any advice?

Ok as for the girl do you even know if she has a boyfriend. If your not sure ask around to find out and I will help you more once you get back to me on that question.

As for the people issue, I think that you should ignore your family as best you can. I mean if you dont want to deal with people it isnt right to force you too. Now if you want to find people you like and want to hang with make a list of what you like in a person and look for people that fit that. (If you give me more info as to why you dont like people I might have better advice.)

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-25 18:45:57

okay, well, i'll have to get back to you about that girl thing, since it's spring break over here. as for the people thing, well, i do want to hang with people that have the same interests as me, but the only problem is, they might try to make me more social or something. since there aren't many people like me, that might be what would happen. apart from that, there's really no problem. i'd like to hang out with people who like video games, movies, computers and basically all that high-tech shit. gender doesn't matter to me. i also prefer people who aren't all about looks and who aren't vulnerable and naive.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-25 18:50:04

At 3/25/05 06:45 PM, twilight_venom wrote: okay, well, i'll have to get back to you about that girl thing, since it's spring break over here. as for the people thing, well, i do want to hang with people that have the same interests as me, but the only problem is, they might try to make me more social or something. since there aren't many people like me, that might be what would happen. apart from that, there's really no problem. i'd like to hang out with people who like video games, movies, computers and basically all that high-tech shit. gender doesn't matter to me. i also prefer people who aren't all about looks and who aren't vulnerable and naive.

Well if you find friends that are like this I doubt that they will force you to become social if you dont want to. I mean give it a shot and if it dont work out then hell go home and read or something LOL. People are a pain but they can be fun too.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-25 21:58:30

Well if you find friends that are like this I doubt that they will force you to become social if you dont want to. I mean give it a shot and if it dont work out then hell go home and read or something LOL. People are a pain but they can be fun too.

sounds like a plan. i have to say though that approaching people is one of the hardest things for me to do. i have no idea how to deal with people except on the computer (message boards, MSN, etc.). even if i don't go out and meet people though, i can deal with it. i've got my playstation 2, my gamecube, my computer, my novels and my mangas to keep me occupied. :) not to mention all the extra accessories i have for my ps2 (eyetoy, headset, mic, etc.).

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-25 22:08:12

At 3/25/05 04:07 PM, Coop83 wrote:
Word of warning. DON'T ASK HER OUT! not yet. especially when she's still with another guy. I've made this mistake before and it is not pretty. like TigerDemon says ask her out IF they break up. Even then, don't jump straight in and be the rebound guy or her (now ex) boyfriend will come after you, blaming you for their breakup.

All you can really do is bide your time. Play the field for a bit and wait your turn. The best things come to those who wait.

how do i know when they break up? icant exactly just go up and ask "have u broken up yet?" 1, it sounds rude. 2, it probably wouldn't make her like me any more, probably even less.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-25 22:34:37

how do i know when they break up? icant exactly just go up and ask "have u broken up yet?" 1, it sounds rude. 2, it probably wouldn't make her like me any more, probably even less.

news like these spread very quickly, i think, so you don't have to worry too much about having to ask anybody about it. if it's been a while and you haven't heard anything, you could ask one of her friends if you know him/her well enough what's going on with her relationship. of course, that would reveal that you're interested in her, so that might not be a wise move. well, that's my advice. hope it's helpful.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-26 05:31:12

At 3/25/05 10:08 PM, LsDUDIE wrote: how do i know when they break up? icant exactly just go up and ask "have u broken up yet?" 1, it sounds rude. 2, it probably wouldn't make her like me any more, probably even less.

Simple. If you are being friends (only friends, mind you) with her. If and when they split up, you can play the 'shoulder to cry on' card and help her through a difficult time in her life. I'm not saying this is guarunteed to work, because she may not be the type to get emotional over the end of a relationship.

Give her time to get over it and don't go over to her with the 'hey, remember me? Your ex asked you out for me and then you got with him.' speech. If she knows you, she feels less threatened by you.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-26 10:20:14

At 3/26/05 05:31 AM, Coop83 wrote: you can play the 'shoulder to cry on' card and help her through a difficult time in her life.

Personally if you ask me it would be better to be actually feeling bad for her, not just pretending to be don't you think? =/

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-26 14:06:06

At 3/24/05 11:41 AM, darkdevil92 wrote: Thx man i took your guys advice and we are now going out
you guys really know what you are talking about thx a million man

I am always glad to help! =D

I haven't posted though I have been in Finland since Thursday. Anyway, I'm back home now so you'll have a nice easter everyone! =)

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-27 06:15:42

At 3/26/05 10:20 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 3/26/05 05:31 AM, Coop83 wrote: you can play the 'shoulder to cry on' card and help her through a difficult time in her life.
Personally if you ask me it would be better to be actually feeling bad for her, not just pretending to be don't you think? =/

That's what I'm saying. Be there for her when she needs a friend. I'm not saying fake it. (That would do more harm than good.)

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature