00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KWYuri just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Relationship Crew

457,239 Views | 7,299 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-08 15:04:33

Tiger i can't go up to her i'm shy but i'll try tommorow n se what happens see ya'll around

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-08 16:11:48

At 3/8/05 08:22 AM, TigerDemon wrote:
Well it seems you to have a lot in common. This is good. Now what seems to be the issue here is not that you to lack things in common to start with. It seems that both of you are to shy to tell the other how you feel. What needs to be done is YOU need to make the first move.
Are you ready to jump again? If yes I can tell you what to say to get the fact that you like her across.

I am calling her tonight, I'm going to tell her. If your advice helps I tell you so. If it doesn't and we top being friends, I'll tell you so and ask how I could regain what I lost. Thank you, thank you alot.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-08 17:38:00

At 3/8/05 08:33 AM, TigerDemon wrote: Well if you really love her and think she is worth waiting for the I would say yes. If this guy is really forceing her to stay with him then she will get out of it in time or sonner with your help if she accepts it. Now if I were you I would think long and hard about this and make sure that you REALLY want to wait for her and that she is a woman you really want to be with.

The thing is, I want a meaningful relationship and I believe that the only person in the world I could have a meaningful relationship with is Kat. I could go out and get a girl, but that would just be sex. I don't know if I dare try and go for sex, because if I do, I risk hurting her.

OMG Confusled (As Kat would say.)

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-08 22:19:11

At 3/8/05 05:38 PM, Coop83 wrote: The thing is, I want a meaningful relationship and I believe that the only person in the world I could have a meaningful relationship with is Kat. I could go out and get a girl, but that would just be sex. I don't know if I dare try and go for sex, because if I do, I risk hurting her.

OMG Confusled (As Kat would say.)

Ok I can see you really do care about her. I say wait for her and hope for the best. I left the woman I love and some of the things I did after we broke up have made it so we will never be togeather again. I know the pain that you would brig upon your self if you did try and give up on her. Wait as long as you feel that she is the one. I dont want you to suffer as I do now.

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-08 22:20:22

At 3/8/05 04:11 PM, newbman wrote:
At 3/8/05 08:22 AM, TigerDemon wrote:

::

I am calling her tonight, I'm going to tell her. If your advice helps I tell you so. If it doesn't and we top being friends, I'll tell you so and ask how I could regain what I lost. Thank you, thank you alot.

Ok and I wish you the best of luck. I am always here to lend a hand.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-08 23:54:03

Well, yea, I'm here. Christ, it's been forever since I've been in C&C! I was just a little n00blet the last time I was here. Ah, old memories...

But anyway, if anyone has some trouble, holler. I'm pretty good at giving advice (but for me to follow it is another story)...

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-09 06:50:24

At 3/8/05 06:23 AM, Coop83 wrote: My question is should I carry on trying to get Kat, or should I just move on and forget about my chances with her.

I think you should try to get her. How big are the possibilities that you could move together? Who is Chriss?

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-09 11:42:31

At 3/8/05 11:54 PM, -Wraith- wrote::

But anyway, if anyone has some trouble, holler. I'm pretty good at giving advice (but for me to follow it is another story)...

Good to see you will help out. As I said before you will be a great addition to the team.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-09 15:21:30

At 3/9/05 06:50 AM, Andersson wrote:
At 3/8/05 06:23 AM, Coop83 wrote: My question is should I carry on trying to get Kat, or should I just move on and forget about my chances with her.
I think you should try to get her. How big are the possibilities that you could move together? Who is Chris?

Chris is the scumbag son of a bitch bastard, who has stolen the woman I love away from me. He's her boyfriend, living with her in Bristol (200 miles from me.)

I think the option of casual sex (maybe with Kat, who knows) and the waiting game looks like my best bet for now.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-10 07:50:53

At 3/9/05 03:21 PM, Coop83 wrote:
Chris is the scumbag son of a bitch bastard, who has stolen the woman I love away from me. He's her boyfriend, living with her in Bristol (200 miles from me.)

I think the option of casual sex (maybe with Kat, who knows) and the waiting game looks like my best bet for now.

Well if this is what you feel is best do what you must. All I can say is be carefull and I hope it all works it self out.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-10 09:48:02

I've got this problem - and its serious, I dont want you to laugh.

My girlfriend loves to try to stick her little finger where it doesnt belong, and no matter how much I tell her it really bothers me & how inappropriate it is - she still persists.

Can you fellas offer me some advice?

Im serious!

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-10 10:05:18

At 3/10/05 07:50 AM, TigerDemon wrote: Well if this is what you feel is best do what you must. All I can say is be carefull and I hope it all works it self out.

I got a letter from her today. The news isn't good. The blackmail consists of a very trying part of her life (two years leading up to her meeting me.) Chris was her rock, he helped her through it and now he's threatening to spill the beans to her parents about it all. I have no idea weather or not he's bluffing. I feel all empty inside, because there's nothing I can do to help her.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-10 12:03:38

At 3/10/05 09:48 AM, Ken_Korrupt wrote: I've got this problem - and its serious, I dont want you to laugh.

My girlfriend loves to try to stick her little finger where it doesnt belong, and no matter how much I tell her it really bothers me & how inappropriate it is - she still persists.

Can you fellas offer me some advice?

Im serious!

Ok this club is for REAL relationship issues. Not some god damn N00b spaming bullshit! ! Now if you do this again I will report you to a mod. If you happen by some chance to be serious tell her to stop and if she dont dump the bitch

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-10 12:05:15

At 3/10/05 10:25 AM, Kaosboy85 wrote: Hey guys! I've seen this crew and never really though I need it but then I figure since I've very happily been with my girlfriend for three months and will probably marry her I would join to help others find what I have... so count me in! (Also I just noticed Ghalean is in here and I'm his unofficial stalker j/k j/k)

Well I will give you a chance the next three sets of advice you give will be judged by me and if they are up to par your in if not well you can try again in a month.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-10 12:08:50

At 3/10/05 10:05 AM, Coop83 wrote: I got a letter from her today. The news isn't good. The blackmail consists of a very trying part of her life (two years leading up to her meeting me.) Chris was her rock, he helped her through it and now he's threatening to spill the beans to her parents about it all. I have no idea weather or not he's bluffing. I feel all empty inside, because there's nothing I can do to help her.

WOW dude I hope that this will find a happy end. If I were you I would have beat this dudes ass a long time ago. However this is not an option for you now is it. All you can do is wait and be there for her through this whols ordeal. Keep me posted on how this goes.

I wish the best of luck to you.

Tiger

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-10 12:36:26

At 3/10/05 12:05 PM, TigerDemon wrote:
At 3/10/05 10:25 AM, Kaosboy85 wrote: Hey guys! I've seen this crew and never really though I need it but then I figure since I've very happily been with my girlfriend for three months and will probably marry her I would join to help others find what I have... so count me in! (Also I just noticed Ghalean is in here and I'm his unofficial stalker j/k j/k)

Hey Kaos =)

Well I will give you a chance the next three sets of advice you give will be judged by me and if they are up to par your in if not well you can try again in a month.

How come I wasn't asked this?
Heck I've yet to give out real advise =/ Or wait.... did I say somthing to you? Errrr? ok then 1 down 2 o go I suppose for me lol Actually did I even give you good advise?

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-10 13:22:25

At 3/10/05 01:14 PM, Kaosboy85 wrote: You should not harp on the possible problems of your past. Whether or not it really happened shouldn't really matter in the big scheme of things. You have crossed that bridge and now you must forge on to help other in their quest to find romance and love. I hope my advise has aided you in your decision to keep yourself from question whether or not you have done something.

o_O where in the world did you get all this from? lol This from what i said awhile ago or somthing? I don't even remember what i had said lol XD

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-10 14:08:04

At 3/10/05 01:53 PM, Kaosboy85 wrote: lol nevermind, just saw a chance to give advise... theres noone else saying anything so my advise for you was all I had:-p... though i really don't think you have to worry baout my advise:-D

Oh I have more problems in this area than you'd think though lol XD I'm just not sure if feel like talking about each one.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-10 14:28:29

At 3/10/05 12:08 PM, TigerDemon wrote: WOW dude I hope that this will find a happy end. If I were you I would have beat this dudes ass a long time ago. However this is not an option for you now is it. All you can do is wait and be there for her through this whols ordeal. Keep me posted on how this goes.

When she said Blackmail, I nearly loaded four mates into my car, drove down to Bristol and administered a pounding to him myself. However, the situation is a little more delicate than that. I understand that I may have to wait a LONG time for Kat here. I'll probably go and get someone else as a stop gap, to save my sight.

I wish the best of luck to you.

Thanks Tiger, I sure do need it.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-10 15:24:21

Tiger i went up to that girl today and i said hi and her name and she just stood there and stared at me then turned to her friends n started laughing n i walked in a different directions.... but the 2 halls connected and she was behind me and i tihnk it was her talking to her friends n she just said he said hi first n then i had to go to my class room

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-10 17:11:07

kaos boy i want to thank you for helping... well atleast trying yes i've heard this you only live once etc and i think about it every time i didn't go up n say hi now thats i did she just laughed i mean WTF what do i do i didn't get a 500+ word post on how she wakes up just like me woo hooo think i never thought of that this is a relationship crew i posted here because i needed help and what you just said there took my self-esteem and crushed it like a egg under a semi-truck and how old do u thik i'm am cuz u like treated me like a 5 yr old jeez um tiger plz when you get a chance reply to my above post it'll be much aprreciated.... holy crows

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-11 03:15:24

At 3/10/05 12:03 PM, TigerDemon wrote:
Ok this club is for REAL relationship issues. Not some god damn N00b spaming bullshit! ! Now if you do this again I will report you to a mod. If you happen by some chance to be serious tell her to stop and if she dont dump the bitch

You don't call that a 'real' relationship issue? My bum is real. I'm sorry if I'm not crying, or describing some type of insecurity - if I was just trying to spam your clubs forum, I'd do a hell of alot better than that...

Besides which, Moderators are constantly browsing forums - If one of them saw anything wrong with what I said, I doubt I'd be posting at this moment.

That is one hell of a way to respond to someone who posts thier concern in your forum. It's a good thing I wasn't having thoughts of suicide, because given your attitude, by now I'd probably be over and done with it.

& Your advice, by the way, is rock solid. I love your language.

I can take a hint, TigerDemon - I won't contribute anything more to your forum, ever again.

Thanks for the open arms. I wonder whose response is more deserving of the label, 'N00b'?

Sweet Dreams!

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-11 03:16:47

At 3/10/05 10:25 AM, Kaosboy85 wrote:
I say you tell her once more how much you don't like it and if she still doesn't respect your wish of her to stop sticking it where it doesn't belong then she really doesn't respect you in general. noone deserves to be with someone that doesn't respect them no matter how good looking they are or good in bed... whatever... Tell her once more that you don't like it and to stop. If she doesn't point towards the door. Something that important to you should be important to her. If she picks the door over stoping you didn't need her anyway. Good luck, hope that helped.

Don't mean to over-post here, just wanted to thank you for your advice. You seem like a good fit for this little community.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-11 05:34:16

At 3/11/05 03:41 AM, Quisty wrote: He is probably still mad at me for all the fight we have been having. Plus, I have been stressing him out with my problems. I just think it's best I give him space, and not talk to him for a while.

It sounds like he needs some time on his own, with a punchbag. He's all wound up over something and he needs to release the tension. Two options: 1) Try to find out what his problem is and help him with it. 2) Leave well alone, he'll sort it out himself, draining the anger from his system.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-11 05:53:03

At 3/11/05 05:36 AM, Quisty wrote: Well, I annoying him to death with e-mails. I just want him to speak with me, but he never answers. I know whats wrong with him, and it's pretty bad. I try to be here for him, but he never listens. I ever made him a gift but he said nothing about it :(

So I guess that he wants you to do option 2 then. He'll get himself sorted out and then talk later. I know it sounds harsh, but once he's got over this masculine bravado shit, he'll need to talk to someone. You seem like the best option, so it's just a case of waiting for him. Sorry, Quisty, that's how I see it.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-11 05:54:59

Looks like a club where people bash there counter-parts or whatever they are, has this club done any good to anyone...?

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-11 06:09:01

At 3/11/05 05:54 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Looks like a club where people bash there counter-parts or whatever they are, has this club done any good to anyone...?

Yeah, it's helped me, because this place is somewhere where I can 'talk' and get stuff off my mind, because there is no-one in my real life I'd talk to. This place is a great help.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-11 08:06:24

At 3/10/05 03:24 PM, silver_222 wrote: Tiger i went up to that girl today and i said hi and her name and she just stood there and stared at me then turned to her friends n started laughing n i walked in a different directions.... but the 2 halls connected and she was behind me and i tihnk it was her talking to her friends n she just said he said hi first n then i had to go to my class room

OK now it could have been one of three things. 1. She likes you and got nervious so she was laughing to calmn the situation. 2. She likes you but dont want her friends to know so she laughed to get you away. 3. She is a real ass hat that was being cruel to you for even trying to talk to her. Now from what I read I think its number one but you HAVE to try again with her and tell me how it goes. As for the long post that you said was a bash to your feelings well he didnt mean it the way you took it. What he ment to say was that when you are feeling really nervious around her try and remember that she is a person who gets scared just like you and may be just as nervious that your talking to her as you are.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-11 08:12:52

At 3/11/05 06:21 AM, Quisty wrote: That is really hard to do. I saw something he said somewhere, and he seems to be mad at I am posting here. I bet now he won't speak to me for a week. When I piss him off he likes to punish me. It's like I can't even ask people for advise. I just want our relationship to work out. Fuck I have been crying all night waiting for him to e-mail me, or something. I really don't think the guy loves me anymore. He used to be so perfect, and then he changed on me. I wish I knew how to be a girlfriend, but this is second relationship I have been in. I don't know much about them. I am trying my hardest, but I think I am going to lose him.

Ok I think that Coop is right in the fact that he may need a little time. HOWEVER even though you love the guy the fact that he likes to "punish" you for geting him mad concerns me. I am a crisis counseler and this is one of the signs of an abusive relationship. Now is he ever really cruel to you? I mean does he try and put you down or scream at you for the littlest mistake? Now as for not knowing what to do with in a relationship well dont feel bad it took me MANY mistakes before I learned even some of the things that I need to make a relationship work. Now if you tell me what you want to learn most I might be able to help you become a "better" Girl Friend.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-11 08:26:59

At 3/10/05 02:28 PM, Coop83 wrote:

:: When she said Blackmail, I nearly loaded four mates into my car, drove down to Bristol and administered a pounding to him myself. However, the situation is a little more delicate than that. I understand that I may have to wait a LONG time for Kat here. I'll probably go and get someone else as a stop gap, to save my sight.

Well yes this is a situation I have often found myself in. Often times fist can not solve this problem.(Dont ya hate that) Well I would agree with finding some one to be with till you and Kat can be togeather because it could be a LONG lonely wait. Just makesuure that you keep in touch with her and help er when you can. This will show her you still love her and wont abandon her just because things get rocky. Now please if you need to talk more about this or any thing eles just come on in we are here to help.

BBS Signature