00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JackfruitClock just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Relationship Crew

459,015 Views | 7,299 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-15 09:36:34

At 4/14/08 01:46 PM, Sistine1408 wrote: If that's how you feel, you didn't screw up at all.

But it sounds to me like you regret not saying yes.

Did you say anything to her at all, or did you just ignore it?

yes, i do regret it, and i just ignored it

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-15 09:42:11

At 4/15/08 06:17 AM, smth wrote:
At 4/14/08 01:29 PM, mac2130 wrote: im just coruis, how bad does every think i screwed up in this story:
holy shit bro. not saying yes is the least of your problems. you were going to go do what. For one if you ever hit a girl you deserve to get your ass beat. I absolutly hate, and by hate i really mean hate, men who hit women. Not only is it wrong in so many ways but what does that say about you. The fact that you say you dont care means your going to grow up into one of those wife beaters who mentaly and physically abuse your spouse. you should find help for you anger befor it becomes a problem. you focus shouldnt be on girls right now. especialy if your so willing to hurt one of them. your focus needs to be on some counciling. maybe some therapy to take care of this aparent hate twards everyone. because if you continue on the path your on you will lead a lonley life alone. or in jail from beating your wife half to death because she forgot to vacuum the grass.

hey, look, i dont see gender, when im pissed at someone, i dont care who they are, all i care about is what they did to me to make me pissed, i read some of your previus posts and let me ask you how does it feel when ppl toy with your emotions?

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-15 09:51:24

At 4/14/08 01:29 PM, mac2130 wrote:

and by the way, how is it that you can tell my entire future by just reading one story about me that took place at a time in my life were, obviosily i wasnt at my best, and i dont have a hate towards everybody, just ppl who screw with me. who's goal is to piss me off, and they will do whatever they can to ruin my day. and the thing you forgot to pay attention to is the fact that i accepted her friendship and help, if i wanted to be such a mean person as you seem to think i am then i would have done what i do when most ppl pretend they want to help me, ignore them. but i could tell she really wanted to help me. she was like a support and what happens when a support is removed you fall.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-15 09:57:31

For one if you ever hit a girl you deserve to get your ass beat. I absolutly hate, and by hate i really mean hate, men who hit women.

and btw somthing else that disproves that is i compleatly agree wuth you okay, so how does that fit in your logic. youve obvisly never been in the situtaion im in. so next time, before you post think of others, i mean good god, dont be such an ass, especialy if its somthin you dont understand, i mean you thin i really wanted to do that.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-15 13:08:03

At 4/15/08 09:57 AM, mac2130 wrote:
For one if you ever hit a girl you deserve to get your ass beat. I absolutly hate, and by hate i really mean hate, men who hit women.

and btw somthing else that disproves that is i compleatly agree wuth you okay, so how does that fit in your logic. youve obvisly never been in the situtaion im in. so next time, before you post think of others, i mean good god, dont be such an ass, especialy if its somthin you dont understand, i mean you thin i really wanted to do that.

How can he know? We don't know you after you post one thing. In fact, all we knew after that one post is exactly what you said, like:
- Big anger towards people in your school.
- Walk in door about to hit girl and didn't care that she's a girl.

We don't know more than that. You can't expect us to know exactly how you think only by reading that.

You come here for help and we try our best to give you the advice you need. In this case smth has given you the right advice. Why don't you focus on that and use it, instead of focusing on his opinion?

And please, next time, post everything directed at him in one post. It makes things easier to read, plus you won't contradict yourself so easily.

"Never was anything great achieved without danger." - Niccolo Machiavelli

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-15 14:52:27

At 4/15/08 01:08 PM, Vincoid wrote:

How can he know? We don't know you after you post one thing. In fact, all we knew after that one post is exactly what you said, like:

We don't know more than that. You can't expect us to know exactly how you think only by reading that.

You come here for help and we try our best to give you the advice you need. In this case smth has given you the right advice. Why don't you focus on that and use it, instead of focusing on his opinion?

And please, next time, post everything directed at him in one post. It makes things easier to read, plus you won't contradict yourself so easily.

What advice, to get conseling, he said im gonna grow up to be a lonley wife beater in jail and shit like that, really this story, although true, was just a test of how good your advice is and you know what "get counsiling" is by far the crapiest advice ive ever heard. and i wasnt about to hit here i was just pissed off so much that a wanted to, as i think ive stated, i wouldent do that, ive grown beond imiture crap like that, im mature enough that the only way your gunna get punched by me is if you throw the first punch. but otherwise all you gotta worry about is me bothering you till i get either an apology or tired of tryin, btw no need to respond to this im not gonna read it. and by the way all though this was a true story, ive already gotten over it i was over it in less then a week, i was just courius what you guys thought.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-15 14:56:08

At 4/15/08 09:36 AM, mac2130 wrote:
At 4/14/08 01:46 PM, Sistine1408 wrote: If that's how you feel, you didn't screw up at all.

But it sounds to me like you regret not saying yes.

Did you say anything to her at all, or did you just ignore it?
yes, i do regret it, and i just ignored it

The say yes! Just be cautious, and don't get in over your head. If she's willing to forgive that much, then I think she must dig you.

Current Status: Unbanned

Writer's Club, for all your literacy needs

Fourth Perspective, a wonderful site for your writing.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-15 21:30:59

At 4/15/08 03:28 AM, Vincoid wrote: Basicly, I agree with them being helpful to provoke change. But other than that they're useless. Because as long as you're hiding your insecurities, you're still insecure.

Alright I have a bad way with words. Whatevs.

@mac, I really do not recommend hitting any girl, its a stupid double standard, but it'll be better in the end.

If you really like this girl, and she doesn't completely resent you, I'd try to patch some things up, and semi-indirectly tell her how you feel.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-16 01:46:54

At 4/15/08 02:52 PM, mac2130 wrote: stuff about the quality of advice.

Well, if the advice isn't good enough for you, then leave and never come back. Angry people usually don't get dates. Now I'm not saying that if you're angry, you'll die single, but it does make it harder to find a girlfriend.

We want you to seek counseling because:

A. It saves you from physical/emotional damage
B. Girls will be able to look past your anger
C. It saves your girlfriend from physical/emotional damage.

Now, you don't have to take our advice, because that's all it is, a suggestion. But we all agree that it's best.

On another note, has anyone here tried sextasy?

"The heart has its reasons which reason knows not of." --Blaise Pascal

Relationship crew. Go there. Do it. Now.

request-a-ban

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-16 02:59:19

At 4/15/08 02:52 PM, mac2130 wrote:
At 4/15/08 01:08 PM, Vincoid wrote:

What advice, to get conseling, he said im gonna grow up to be a lonley wife beater in jail and shit like that, really this story, although true, was just a test of how good your advice is and you know what "get counsiling" is by far the crapiest advice ive ever heard. and i wasnt about to hit here i was just pissed off so much that a wanted to, as i think ive stated, i wouldent do that, ive grown beond imiture crap like that, im mature enough that the only way your gunna get punched by me is if you throw the first punch. but otherwise all you gotta worry about is me bothering you till i get either an apology or tired of tryin, btw no need to respond to this im not gonna read it. and by the way all though this was a true story, ive already gotten over it i was over it in less then a week, i was just courius what you guys thought.

You're pretty ignorant, you know that? You totally ignore my advice and focus on the stuff that's negative about you. People like you don't belong here, unless you're ready to realize that we only want to help you.

Though I must add that I'm not surprised to see this behaviour from someone your age. My best guess is that you'll grow over it, just like 90% of all kids do.

And please, next time you want to know our opinion, include a disclaimer saying what we can and can't say or something. It'll save us a lot of 'I'm angry because you gave me your opinion but I'm really mature' crap.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-16 05:32:17

Well mac, if you were just posting to "test" our advice then guess what, you got it. You will soon enter high school, and then hopefully college. There is this class called phsycology and behavioral studies. and in these studies they say that most spousal abuse starts at young ages for a couple reasons.

1. You have watched, wittnessed or are still exposed to spousal abuse in the household and find it a norm.
2. You have never been taught what not to hit.
3. You yourself were beat mildly or relentlessly to cause the anger issue that you may or maynot (denial) have.

So, as i stated, counseling/self help/phsyciatric advice, is your best option so you can prevent your non apperent anger issue (sarcastically spoken) from further growing into a very serious social issue.

As for your comments on my past behaviors, me and vinciod have very obviousely work out our diffrences. I knew exactly what you were talking about and you misinterprited what the confrentation was really about that was disscused in private massages.

You are only 15. It is best for you took seek out this help. It will only benifit you in the end. And dont be so quick to judge other peoples past. because you might not know what I've gone through. We could be worlds appart or not really that different. Thats why theres not just one person giving advice in this forum. There are many people coming from many different backgrounds. So, if they all are in agreeance, then maybe my advice wasnt so far off. I know maybe its not what you wanted to hear, you were just looking for a yes or no answer, but we in the relationship crew dont give simple answers. We are mostly inteligent people, who give inteligent answers that are not only in depth but also insightfull.

But it seems to me that you dont want to stay here because of our replies. So dont leave angry, just fuckin leave. If not, learn to play nicely with others. Because there are bigger bullies. And if you just go postling angrily and all willy nilly like, you will get cut down, and berated. such as i did when i first came here and i didnt think before i posted. Thank you for reading and posting. I hope you find the help you need and will find a girl that will put up with your bullshit. best of luck.

Respectfully,
LCpl Sean M.T. Halloran Jr.
VMFA(AW)-242 F/A-18D Squadron
USMC Iwakuni, Japan

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-16 05:34:15

so i wonder if mac is ever going to come back and read these new posts.

Destroy all that is evil, so that which is good may flourish.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-16 07:04:52

ummmm good site and all but you need more people on there and the topics have no rules. You have peole replying to personal messages in posts and there are no serious topics. but its a good start.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-17 03:32:34

Hey guys,

I want to do a little experiment here. Can all of you who read this post what they think of as chivalry? Be specific, like holding the door open, etc.

And if you do, please only write down what you think, don't copy of others.

Thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-17 09:07:49

At 4/17/08 03:32 AM, Vincoid wrote: I want to do a little experiment here. Can all of you who read this post what they think of as chivalry? Be specific, like holding the door open, etc.

Chivalry... Basicly, courtesy towards women.. Like you said the whole "Ladies first" thing. I dont see how I can describe it it more depth. Sorry.

Its also related to the medieval institution of knighthood but thats proably not what you meant.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-17 11:03:07

At 4/17/08 09:07 AM, CTM222 wrote:
At 4/17/08 03:32 AM, Vincoid wrote: I want to do a little experiment here. Can all of you who read this post what they think of as chivalry? Be specific, like holding the door open, etc.
Chivalry... Basicly, courtesy towards women.. Like you said the whole "Ladies first" thing. I dont see how I can describe it it more depth. Sorry.

Its also related to the medieval institution of knighthood but thats proably not what you meant.

Thanks, but what I ment with detail is naming stuff like holding doors open, grabbing the chair for them, etc. I want to hear those things. And if you can, describe how you would do them, like what things you would say. That would be awesome.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-17 11:53:20

hi guys havent been here in soooo long ^.^

ok so i have a new problem that girl i like who was engaged well i still like her and im kool whith her not likeing me back....no really i am but what i get is why does she hate me.

i reallly have no idea why shes like that she ignores me even when i say hi first she just turns her head then make a joke about her or something....i reallly dont know why shes so cold towards me.

guys advice pleasee >_<

its driving me nuts here..

>>> Follow my Instagram: @the_imaginary_boy<<< Buy my MERCH

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-17 12:07:49

At 4/17/08 11:53 AM, tatsumaru7 wrote: its driving me nuts here..

And that's exactly what the problem is. I'm guessing here that she's still engaged. And in that case, move on. Just do it. You've gone way too far just establishing some kind of emotional bond with her that isn't even mutual, let alone the fact that she's engaged.
You really have to move on for the best of it because you'll do her a favor and ,though you might not see it at first, you'll do yourself a huge favor too.

And because I apparently have to tell every guy who comes in here, once again: THERE ARE MILLIONS OF WOMEN ON THIS PLANET! THIS ONE ISN'T SPECIAL OR ANY OTHER THAN THE REST! YOU WON'T DIE IF SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU!

In short: don't invest in a woman as if she's the only woman on this planet.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-17 18:24:19

lol il remember that for the future

>>> Follow my Instagram: @the_imaginary_boy<<< Buy my MERCH

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-17 18:50:51

At 4/17/08 11:03 AM, Vincoid wrote: Thanks, but what I ment with detail is naming stuff like holding doors open, grabbing the chair for them, etc. I want to hear those things. And if you can, describe how you would do them, like what things you would say. That would be awesome.

Ok...

Yeah holding doors open, letting them pass first.. Erm another one is getting out of the car first when its raining to hold an umbrella over tham as they get out.

I wouldnt act like I was going out of my way for them and trying too hard. It's more of a casual thing and so I would really say anything. Perhaps a simple "After you".

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-17 19:09:58

At 4/17/08 11:03 AM, Vincoid wrote: And if you can, describe how you would do them.

EYE CONTACT!

Always, always, always.

Also, never say "after you." or "Ladies first." If I was a lady and someone said something like that, I would think, "Oh god, there are gangsters out there and hes using me as a bullet shield!"

"The heart has its reasons which reason knows not of." --Blaise Pascal

Relationship crew. Go there. Do it. Now.

request-a-ban

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-18 00:43:21

At 4/17/08 07:09 PM, sweet-tooth-pico-fan wrote: Also, never say "after you." or "Ladies first." If I was a lady and someone said something like that, I would think, "Oh god, there are gangsters out there and hes using me as a bullet shield!"

You're just a fucking psycho =]
Just kidding, buddy.

But anyways, how's it going guys? I've been amazingly busy these few days. Drama and girls. But my, I love Drama. It's opened me to a whole new world of friends.
My crime spree is still going. My 'belt' discount consist of getting trail mix and black and milds.
As for girls, I'm gonna ask a girl out tomorrow at the Marina. I'm not sure how it's gonna go down, but... we'll see.
As for my ex, she rarely speaks to me unless she needs a favor done. I realized that and told her to fuck off. She refuses to acknowledge me now.
Life is getting better, hopefully, this girl says yes tomorrow...

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-18 02:21:41

At 4/18/08 12:58 AM, Ace-57 wrote: 7hiz iz ph0r p30p13 wh0 n33d 4dvic3 wi7h r3147i0n5hip pr0b13mz 0r g3n3r41 d47ing 4dvic3. I wi11 b3 100king ph0r 7hr33 p30p13 70 h31p m3 run 7hiz 50 if j00 4r3 in7r3573d p13453 54y 50.

Wow, you are so cool, I wish I could do that.

Oh wait... this was cool when I was 12 years old...

and no, I'm not interested, obviously.

And thanks CTM and Sweet-tooth. What do guys think of walking on the streetside of the curb when you're with a girl? How's that for chivalry?

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-18 05:10:18

Well chivalry is just a general respect for women. It's not looking at them as something you put your dick in. There is pampering, and doing things you wouldn't normally do because you essentially idolize women. It all comes from a time were it was disrespectful to stand when a lady left or entered a room/table.

Vinciod im glad you brought up the walking on the street side of the curb. This was done for two reasons. As we all know there were no cars and no indoor plumbing way back when. So to protect the women from the flying sludge that would be flung from the upper stories out into the streets the man would walk to the furthest side of the building so he would be the one getting poo on him instead of the lady. It was also to protect them from carriages. If it came to close the man would shield the lady from the damage.

Chivalry is for the men who really know how to treat a woman. They are rules set in place so you do not ruin her image, so that you don't disgrace and disrespect her. Back then, and now, women generally have a very clean image until a walking penis goes and fucks it up, literally and metaphorically. Cheverly is said to only live in "proper gentlemen" but we all know that all our horns are cleverly hidden by our paper Mache halos. All you need to do to be chivalrous is show respect and protect her honor by looking out and protecting her from what ever is around.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-18 05:16:18

Thanks a lot smth, nice and detailed ;)

One thing though, I'm not certain if you ment it like that, but it sounds to me when you say 'idolize women' as if you're saying that they're of higher value. Is that what you mean by that?
Because I absolutely agree with what you've said, though I'm not quite sure how you're being chivalrous. Are you the creepy guy who does everything to protect and please the woman, or are you the manly leader type who does this stuff naturally without acting like you need something from her? I'm guessing the second but I would like to hear it from you.

Other than that, thanks a lot, and I couldn't agree more.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-18 06:35:31

At 4/18/08 05:16 AM, Vincoid wrote: Thanks a lot smth, nice and detailed ;)

Well idolize was used as a figure of speech. What im trying to say is make them feel good about them selves and treat them as equals. It's not hard to do.

Im really not the creepy dude type. If I treat a woman like she disserves to be treated its just for that. I never expect anything in return. If you sit there and expect her to do something for you just because you opened a door for her, then you're petty and don't disserve her. Showing a little respect should come natural and should never be used as a tool to get something. That's wrong.

If I could extend this out to all the guys on here, don't be afraid that your friends are going to look at you like some sort of pansy just because you treat a girl they way she disserves to be treated. And be that knight in shining armor for her. Girls look for that in men and actually come to want that fairy tail. They want that strong willed man, key word man, who will protect her and "save" her from the bad things in this world. So if you see someone mistreating a girl stop them. Don't let it happen. Because I will always go and say something if I don't like what I see or I hear something said that isn't right. It's your duty as a man to protect those who need it. No mater what.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-18 07:30:23

yeah so me and my friends are fighting eachother tonight and theres gonna be some women watching so i gotta impress them and whatnot. but theres actually one girl that im trying for, the only problem is my buddy is goin for the same one. and i have to fight him becauser hes a cock block.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-18 07:44:16

At 4/18/08 07:30 AM, CH4ZM4N92 wrote: yeah so me and my friends are fighting eachother tonight and theres gonna be some women watching so i gotta impress them and whatnot. but theres actually one girl that im trying for, the only problem is my buddy is goin for the same one. and i have to fight him becauser hes a cock block.

Is this a serious post?

If so.. How did you get in this situation.. And WHY??
To be honest, if the girl you want is attracted to you for fighting then thats not exactly a good quality. But hey you like what you like and thats fine.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-18 12:33:39

At 4/18/08 07:30 AM, CH4ZM4N92 wrote: yeah so me and my friends are fighting eachother tonight and theres gonna be some women watching so i gotta impress them and whatnot. but theres actually one girl that im trying for, the only problem is my buddy is goin for the same one. and i have to fight him becauser hes a cock block.

A great example of 'women want someone who can protect them' taken beyond the extreme. They want someone who is able to defend them when it's absolutely necessary, not to kick some guys ass so he can try to get with her.
Besides, wether you win or lose the fight, you've already lost the girl if you do it because you want to impress her. Technically speaking that is since you can't actually lose something you don't have.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-18 18:09:27

well yeah me and a bunch of friends decided to have a fight night.