Black-Lightning
Black-Lightning
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 22nd, 2008 @ 08:28 PM Reply

At 3/22/08 07:19 PM, Vincoid wrote: Come on man, you know better than that :P

i know. I just didn't know how to avoid telling her...

And I know what you mean with those dreams. I myself have experienced similar dreams, where it was as if I'm awake, and everything I touched felt real. Don't think there's anything wrong with dreaming like that. Though it can be a sign of insomnia. I sleep way too little so I guess that explains it :P

Dreams are crazy. I kept trying to make them come back, but... They refused to grace me and make me happy. Which sucks.

I'm not really doing anything. I was scoping around on myspace and Ember is wearing all the shit I got for her and I doubt she even cares the meaning behind them. It just kinda pissed me off.

Swordstick76
Swordstick76
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 22nd, 2008 @ 08:58 PM Reply

At 3/22/08 08:28 PM, Black-Lightning wrote:
I'm not really doing anything. I was scoping around on myspace and Ember is wearing all the shit I got for her and I doubt she even cares the meaning behind them. It just kinda pissed me off.

That sucks. But so does MySpace... Yeah, is there really any meaning behind them other than I love you? I mean, It probably means that she's still not over you... You've done some pretty damn stupid shit with the whole Ember thing. Just move on, dude. Don't talk to Ember, Don't think about her. Hell, don't think about girls. Just give it maybe oh, a month or two, and then after everything between you and the dating scene has cooled off, present yourself as a single, free guy that everybody wants to bang ;P Let It Go.

Feels strange giving advice to someone older and definately more expirienced then me :P Especially since I have my own problems with my ex... Lol
Black-Lightning
Black-Lightning
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 22nd, 2008 @ 09:56 PM Reply

The problem is, I can't let it go.
I can be totally fine during the day, but when I go to bed...
She's in my dreams man. What the fuck. It's like she can get me no matter what...
She looks damn good on her myspace too =]

Cabbster
Cabbster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Melancholy
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 01:31 AM Reply

At 3/22/08 07:13 PM, Vincoid wrote:
At 3/22/08 10:23 AM, Cabbster wrote:
Loladvice

Thanks man you're a real help. I appreciate you giving me some very good advice.

[PLUR Intensifies]

CoryLehan
CoryLehan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 01:52 AM Reply

At 3/22/08 12:43 PM, Cabbster wrote:
At 3/22/08 10:38 AM, CTM222 wrote:
At 3/22/08 10:23 AM, Cabbster wrote:
-What are good movies to take them to?
Whatever you want to see really. If there is a film coming out that you really want to see... see that (same for her)
Sorry I meant what type, comedy, horror. Thanks for the advice, though. But kinda didn't help me :(

He means the type doesn't really matter, just watch whatever you thinik is good. Just make sure she's interested in it too. Also I agree don't see Rambo.

At 3/22/08 09:56 PM, Black-Lightning wrote: The problem is, I can't let it go.
I can be totally fine during the day, but when I go to bed...
She's in my dreams man. What the fuck. It's like she can get me no matter what...
She looks damn good on her myspace too =]

Link? ;)

Are you talking all buddy-buddy like yet, or is it still kind of tense with occasional crying? And do you remember if there was any particular thing you said that made her cry? If you made her cry that often, there had to be a few good reasons for it.

Also, do you really still want to be with her? I ask because even though you keep talking about her, you've thought about asking out like five girls already, and even tried asking one girl. I'm just saying, if you still want to try getting together, you'd do better putting that energy and thought toward Ember instead of other girls.

I'm just trying to figure out whether you should continue looking out for her or just move on.

Got relationship questions or problems? Ask the Relationship Crew.

BBS Signature
Black-Lightning
Black-Lightning
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 03:11 AM Reply

At 3/23/08 01:52 AM, CoryLehan wrote: Link? ;)

Ha! Yeah, no =]
It'd give away her real name.

Are you talking all buddy-buddy like yet, or is it still kind of tense with occasional crying? And do you remember if there was any particular thing you said that made her cry? If you made her cry that often, there had to be a few good reasons for it.

No. She's intent on killing me.

Also, do you really still want to be with her? I ask because even though you keep talking about her, you've thought about asking out like five girls already, and even tried asking one girl. I'm just saying, if you still want to try getting together, you'd do better putting that energy and thought toward Ember instead of other girls.

It's my attempt to move on and replace the happiness! I want ember, but fuck dude... I can't do this shit!

She fucking told the guy that hit her that I was talking shit about some girl he liked. So when I'm walking home to go eat, he comes up to me and says 'I should punch you in your fucking face right now' and then I hear his friends saying 'wait sean. I'll come with you' At least 10 guys were there. 1 was my friend...
If sean wasn't a pussy, I would have gotten my ass kicked because of Ember. I seriously wish I was kidding right now...

Swordstick76
Swordstick76
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 11:57 AM Reply

Doesn't that make you angry at her? She nearly got it so that you got beat up, dude. Doesn't she piss you off? (C'mon dude, there's gotta be something she does that pisses you off).

I say this because you need to be angry. Why? Because anger is energy, and good or bad it isn't anything other than that. Anger may make you think irrationally, which is perhaps a reason why it is so often branded as a bad thing, but anger gives you the energy to do something. So why do you need to be angry? Because you want to let ember go, of course!

As long as people's dissatisfaction outways their fear of violence, there will be revolutions.

Is your dissatisfaction big enough to outway your fear of violence? Obviously I'm not saying that you need a revolution, so let's set up an equation.

dissatisfaction=Annoyance with Ember, fear of violence=Not wanting to let go.

Right now, your dissatisfaction with that girl is not enough to let go of her. So you need to be pissed at her. Is she a bitch? Yes, she certaintly is. What she just evidently shows that. Also, we all know that she is annoying, and petty.

So let her go! God Dammit!

Or are you to weak. "I can't!" You can, and you will. What are you? A man, a soldier (i hold soldiers in the highest esteem for being well trained), or are you simply a weakling? LET HER GO, IT'S CALLED WILL. USE IT. You know what? for all that i just said, I think you are a weakling. You are a whiner. You're a little bitch who thinks he can't do what he really can do, and he wants the world to know his problems and help him.

Did I even mention that you're a crackpot?

I dare you to prove to me that you're a man.

Fuck you, Weakling.

Relationship Crew

NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 03:51 PM Reply

At 3/23/08 11:57 AM, Swordstick76 wrote: I dare you to prove to me that you're a man.

Fuck you, Weakling.

Perhaps the tough love is prudent right now? I don't know, I haven't been checking in here much lately, but it seems that B-L is still hung up on Ember.

COME ON DUDE, YOU CAN MOVE ON! WE HAVE FAITH IN YOU!

BBS Signature
thegreatmorph
thegreatmorph
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 03:57 PM Reply

At 3/22/08 07:13 PM, Vincoid wrote: You sure are. Now you know why I don't drink (much).

Well, I think I should be taking a leaf out of your book right about now.

Do these girls have anything to do with each other that could complicate things further? As for getting out, I'd recommend that you simply tell her that you don't want to hang out with her.

Well no, but they do both actively use myspace, in which I've been in contact with both girls. It's easy enough to delete any evidence of possible contact with either one though, considering it's only via comments and messages.

Hm yeah that probably would be best. But I'm a weakling when it comes to this kinda stuff.

And could you do something for me? Could you explain to me exactly what you would think of as a 'friendly and honest' relationship?

Well, from friendly I'd got for something quite casual, in which there are no strong feelings knocking about in either people, but each person very much likes the company and companionship of the other person. Nothing is set in stone, basically.

And by honest, a relationship that would have no secrets, but only when it comes to things affecting the relationship or the person you are involved with. Everyone's entitled to their secrets, but if you're supposed to be in a relationship I think when you're keeping something to yourself that could potentially harm your companion it does no good whatsoever to keep it from them.

So really, a joining of the two would be an easy going relationship in which nothing is chiseled into the other person, but each has a right to respect the other, and keep youself for them, if only for respect.

I'm not saying there's something wrong with that, I'm just interested ;)

Well, that's what I think about it. Not so sure if you'd agree with it though :)

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC
JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature
Vincoid
Vincoid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Animator
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 04:25 PM Reply

At 3/23/08 03:57 PM, thegreatmorph wrote:
At 3/22/08 07:13 PM, Vincoid wrote: And could you do something for me? Could you explain to me exactly what you would think of as a 'friendly and honest' relationship?
Well, from friendly I'd got for something quite casual, in which there are no strong feelings knocking about in either people, but each person very much likes the company and companionship of the other person. Nothing is set in stone, basically.

I see. Though I don't think there's anything wrong with strong feelings for each other, I think the same about the freedom part. I think you always have to be able to step out of a relationship whenever you feel like it. Which is only for you to decide anyway :P
Though I guess that having your feelings for her grow very strong in combination with falling back in the wussy state of mind can rob you of that choice. Without you even caring.

And by honest, a relationship that would have no secrets, but only when it comes to things affecting the relationship or the person you are involved with. Everyone's entitled to their secrets, but if you're supposed to be in a relationship I think when you're keeping something to yourself that could potentially harm your companion it does no good whatsoever to keep it from them.

Amen on that.

So really, a joining of the two would be an easy going relationship in which nothing is chiseled into the other person, but each has a right to respect the other, and keep youself for them, if only for respect.

Great. I can now easily come to the conclusion that you're no wussy.

I'm not saying there's something wrong with that, I'm just interested ;)
Well, that's what I think about it. Not so sure if you'd agree with it though :)

That's okay, everybody has his own view on what kind of relationship they want, and I don't think there is only one that's 'right'. Though there are some points I think need to be in every relationship in order to keep it healthy for both.
The real purpose of my questions were to see if you are a wussy or not, which I've just answered ;)

And indeed; no to little alcohol = control. Without control, crazy shit can happen.

"Never was anything great achieved without danger." - Niccolo Machiavelli

BBS Signature
Black-Lightning
Black-Lightning
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 06:01 PM Reply

At 3/23/08 11:57 AM, Swordstick76 wrote: Did I even mention that you're a crackpot?

How do you figure?

I dare you to prove to me that you're a man.

I don't need to prove what I already know. Especially to you. I have no respect for you and you have none for me. Get over it.

Fuck you, Weakling.

I'm not into men, but I'm sure you have a few boys in your school interested enough in getting to fuck you, sir.

I'm just living in the past. When I was happy.
I should join the WWE. Be like Sabu.

Vincoid
Vincoid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Animator
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 06:37 PM Reply

At 3/23/08 06:01 PM, Black-Lightning wrote:
At 3/23/08 11:57 AM, Swordstick76 wrote: I dare you to prove to me that you're a man.
I don't need to prove what I already know. Especially to you. I have no respect for you and you have none for me. Get over it.

Haha, you're not a man. Not by a long shot. If you think you're a man, then you're not even close to knowing what a man is.

And in case you've forgotten, every single post you've made here supports the fact that you're no man. Not to mention the fact that you're depressed, using drugs, are unhappy, live in the past, can't get past a failed relationship, etc.

BBS Signature
Swordstick76
Swordstick76
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 06:53 PM Reply

At 3/23/08 06:37 PM, Vincoid wrote:
Haha, you're not a man. Not by a long shot. If you think you're a man, then you're not even close to knowing what a man is.

And in case you've forgotten, every single post you've made here supports the fact that you're no man. Not to mention the fact that you're depressed, using drugs, are unhappy, live in the past, can't get past a failed relationship, etc.

Sorry B-L, He's damn right.

At 3/23/08 06:01 PM, Black-Lightning wrote:
How do you figure?

Uum, Last I checked, you are addicted to drugs. That makes you a crackpot dude.

Damn right. But, I like this line. You are not a man by a long shot, but if you were a man then you would understand that you don't need to prove anything to me. Maybe, just maybe, everybody here has been making progress on you. Maybe.

I'm not into men, but I'm sure you have a few boys in your school interested enough in getting to fuck you, sir.

Thanks for insinuitating that i'm gay. You know what i meant.

I'm just living in the past. When I was happy.
I should join the WWE. Be like Sabu.

Living in the past isn't a good thing!
WWE is wierd. Hell, boxing is wierd. It's all to macho and no brains. Do football. That's a better sport that still isn't girly.

CTM222
CTM222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 07:12 PM Reply

At 3/23/08 06:37 PM, Vincoid wrote: Haha, you're not a man. Not by a long shot. If you think you're a man, then you're not even close to knowing what a man is.

So, yeah, he needs to learn more about life and is gaining experience through all this. But at the same time, he's having a hard time. I don't think Ember is the only issue here..

Oh and B-L, Ember isnt called Ember!?!?!
Sly! I never saw that coming!

At 3/23/08 06:53 PM, Swordstick76 wrote: WWE is wierd. Hell, boxing is wierd. It's all to macho and no brains. Do football. That's a better sport that still isn't girly.

He said he wanted to box.. Then box away!

BBS Signature
Jak-Mc123
Jak-Mc123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 07:29 PM Reply

OKay if you guys are so good theres this girl in school and i don't just like her more then that sort of...
anyway do you guys think i should tell her personally or by signal but should i take time or just say it?...
plz reply

CTM222
CTM222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 07:39 PM Reply

At 3/23/08 07:29 PM, Jak-Mc123 wrote: OKay if you guys are so good theres this girl in school and i don't just like her more then that sort of...
anyway do you guys think i should tell her personally or by signal but should i take time or just say it?...
plz reply

Confidence issue.

I take it that you know this girl well enough to talk to and have a laugh with etc and knows you back.
In which case...

Just go for it. Make the most of everything.
If you get a no, little will change with your friendship...
If you get a yes, you get that nice high you long for...

You'll get nothing if you dont try

BBS Signature
Jak-Mc123
Jak-Mc123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 07:40 PM Reply

plus i'm shy and don't speak to her much lol we used to be best friends...

Jak-Mc123
Jak-Mc123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 07:44 PM Reply

At 3/23/08 07:39 PM, CTM222 wrote:
At 3/23/08 07:29 PM, Jak-Mc123 wrote: OKay if you guys are so good theres this girl in school and i don't just like her more then that sort of...
plz reply
Confidence issue.

I take it that you know this girl well enough to talk to and have a laugh with etc and knows you back.
In which case...

Just go for it. Make the most of everything.
If you get a no, little will change with your friendship...
If you get a yes, you get that nice high you long for...

You'll get nothing if you dont try

thx for the advice

this following letters are random so i can post it

sdfhlsyhgperojhgiouerguioohugiorhgioheri hferuighieuhgierhgiuerhgeuiorhgehguiheru igiehgiorheuhgeruihguierhgrhgiuoerhgiohe riogheruioghergherhgiouehwgiohuiowhgiowe rhgerhwuioghuhweuioghwuioghuiowehguioehg uiohweriohuirgwrghuiwhgioerhgohwuiogeorg oguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
y
y
yy
y
y

CTM222
CTM222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 07:45 PM Reply

At 3/23/08 07:40 PM, Jak-Mc123 wrote: plus i'm shy and don't speak to her much lol we used to be best friends...

Then you might need to present yourself to her as more confident first.

"Used to be" ... hmmm.
A girl would need to know you well to date you, but it sounds like she does.

Go for it!

BBS Signature
Jak-Mc123
Jak-Mc123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 07:47 PM Reply

At 3/23/08 07:45 PM, CTM222 wrote:
At 3/23/08 07:40 PM, Jak-Mc123 wrote: plus i'm shy and don't speak to her much lol we used to be best friends...
Then you might need to present yourself to her as more confident first.

"Used to be" ... hmmm.
A girl would need to know you well to date you, but it sounds like she does.

Go for it!

ok i will

hold on while i use rand... well you the drill

jsdfogh
ohdfjhp
dfh
h
g
hg
fh
dfh
h
fg
h
fg
h
fg

CTM222
CTM222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 07:53 PM Reply

At 3/23/08 07:47 PM, Jak-Mc123 wrote: hold on while i use rand... well you the drill

Wouldn't it have just been easier to remove some of the unnessecary quoted text :P

BBS Signature
Black-Lightning
Black-Lightning
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 08:35 PM Reply

At 3/23/08 06:37 PM, Vincoid wrote: And in case you've forgotten, every single post you've made here supports the fact that you're no man. Not to mention the fact that you're depressed, using drugs, are unhappy, live in the past, can't get past a failed relationship, etc.

So because I've used drugs and am depressed I'm not a man? My father uses drugs and is depressed that he's gonna be laid off once again. That doesn't mean he's not a man, dude. Sorry to tell you. Living in the past isn't a bad thing. It's what makes me happy right now. Do I really have to get past something in order to be a man? Fuck I'm just 16. If you don't think I'm a man, good. Cuz I'm still a kid.
Bah... what am I doing getting mad? I don't wanna get mad at anything. I just wanna be chill. Calm and shit. Ha this picture makes me laugh and keeps me calm. Luckily I found it or I would be mad right now.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/b lackbic/Random/jesus-wept.jpg
Enjoy that =]

JackBonneham
JackBonneham
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 11:27 PM Reply

At 3/23/08 08:35 PM, Black-Lightning wrote:
Living in the past isn't a bad thing. It's what makes me happy right now. Do I really have to get past something in order to be a man?

How can you move forward if your stuck in what has already happened. It's ok to reminisce, but don't let yourself get caught up in it. Otherwise you'll just sit there wishing things could be like they used to instead of making them better.

Now your probably going to come back with something defending your actions. But you can defend massacring hundreds of people too.

Black-Lightning
Black-Lightning
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 11:54 PM Reply

At 3/23/08 11:27 PM, JackBonneham wrote: How can you move forward if your stuck in what has already happened. It's ok to reminisce, but don't let yourself get caught up in it. Otherwise you'll just sit there wishing things could be like they used to instead of making them better.

I'm not ready to make it better yet. It's only been a month since my depletion. I still got time to sulk =]

secret-toad
secret-toad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 24th, 2008 @ 12:10 AM Reply

Can you guys help me out. I have my first date ever with a girl i actually like
and i am super nervouse. I've liked this girl for like 4 years now dude no kidding and im freaking out.

Black-Lightning
Black-Lightning
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 24th, 2008 @ 12:17 AM Reply

At 3/24/08 12:10 AM, secret-toad wrote: Can you guys help me out. I have my first date ever with a girl i actually like
and i am super nervouse. I've liked this girl for like 4 years now dude no kidding and im freaking out.

Could you quite possibly be anymore vague about the actual date?

I was reading about insomnia and I may have it. I have trouble getting to sleep and when I do, I constantly wake up like it says. Wicked... I always thought I was just nuts...

JackBonneham
JackBonneham
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 24th, 2008 @ 02:27 AM Reply

At 3/23/08 11:54 PM, Black-Lightning wrote: I'm not ready to make it better yet. It's only been a month since my depletion. I still got time to sulk =]

I've been through breakups, and a month is enough. By now you should already be almost over her 95%. Only because the other 5 or less never goes away 100%

I hate myself for using percents :(
CTM222
CTM222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 24th, 2008 @ 11:58 AM Reply

At 3/24/08 12:17 AM, Black-Lightning wrote: I was reading about insomnia and I may have it. I have trouble getting to sleep and when I do, I constantly wake up like it says. Wicked... I always thought I was just nuts...

Hmm... I wouldnt be so pleased. I dislike my insomnia even though i know it could be so much worse.
It no longer affects me now though. I know it is very unhealthy but i can get 3 to 4 hours sleep a night without being tired.

If you find a way to deal with it please inform me.. It annoys me more than anything... just lying there...

BBS Signature
Black-Lightning
Black-Lightning
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 24th, 2008 @ 12:37 PM Reply

At 3/24/08 02:27 AM, JackBonneham wrote: I've been through breakups, and a month is enough. By now you should already be almost over her 95%. Only because the other 5 or less never goes away 100%

A year and a half relationship is a long time to me. Sorry to tell you that I don't move so quick. I like to make things last =]

I keep getting messages on myspace from Ember saying "No one cares what you have to say" so why does she read my bulletins?

Vincoid
Vincoid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Animator
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 24th, 2008 @ 01:07 PM Reply

At 3/24/08 12:37 PM, Black-Lightning wrote: I keep getting messages on myspace from Ember saying "No one cares what you have to say" so why does she read my bulletins?

How many posts will it take for you to finally realize that she too hasn't moved on yet?
I believe it has been said at least a dozen times so far. She's dealing with conflicting emotions which make her act negative in one situation but positive in the other.

BBS Signature