00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MonkDrunkey76 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Relationship Crew

461,036 Views | 7,299 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-19 00:38:51

At 4/18/08 06:09 PM, CH4ZM4N92 wrote: well yeah me and a bunch of friends decided to have a fight night.

Fighting doesn't make you cool. Shame on you other people for not saying it.

"The heart has its reasons which reason knows not of." --Blaise Pascal

Relationship crew. Go there. Do it. Now.

request-a-ban

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-19 10:52:01

well neither does being a member of Newgrounds but who cares. we got nothing better to do but fight

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-19 11:57:33

At 4/19/08 10:52 AM, CH4ZM4N92 wrote: well neither does being a member of Newgrounds but who cares. we got nothing better to do but fight

Fighting is fucking stupid. Take it from me. I fought a few weeks ago and nothing is resolved. I've fought friends just to do it and now we have a small awkward edge between us. Fighting doesn't bring any good 9 times out of 10.
Newgrounds is cool! Which means, we must be cool. =P

My head was full of wrong things last night. I was with my bestfriends girl friend, and we were high. I kept thinking about kissing her and I think she felt the same. She was cuddling me super tight and she put my arm around her and made me hold her as tight as I could. I was happy =]
But... I don't think my buddy would approve. I feel bad, but then again, I don't.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-19 12:13:50

At 4/19/08 11:57 AM, Black-Lightning wrote: My head was full of wrong things last night. I was with my bestfriends girl friend, and we were high. I kept thinking about kissing her and I think she felt the same. She was cuddling me super tight and she put my arm around her and made me hold her as tight as I could. I was happy =]
But... I don't think my buddy would approve. I feel bad, but then again, I don't.

Well you do have a reason to feel bad about it.. Guilt.

Talk to her about it before you talk to him for your own sake but either way, he does have a right to know.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-19 12:51:03

nah see were not a bunch of bitches when it cones to fighting. we fought and moved on. we dont have any awkwardness at all. it was a short fight tho. he kicked me in the stomach when i tried to get up i knocked him in the jaw. were still cool tho

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-19 21:44:11

ok so theres this girl at my school and shes like the really popular girl and all and everyone cosiders me like the weird kid and ive known her all my life pretty much i dont really know if she likes me or not but i have a girlfriend of six months and really not going anywhere but i dont want to break up with her and ask this other girl out because if she says no ill feel like a real douchenozzle and id be fucked both ways so how could i find out if she really likes me without it gettin back to my GF

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-20 00:11:32

Okay so like.
There is this girl at my school who I think is pretty hot, I am very sure she isn't going out with anyone, but I don't know what to do. Sometimes during lunch I turn my head and she is smiling at me or looking at me, that is most likely coincidental though... I don't know much about her, and I don't know what I should say to her. I wanna ask her out, but I know I should get to know her first, and my friends want to ask her out for me, but I think that is a really bad idea. So what should I do.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-20 00:50:14

At 4/20/08 12:11 AM, Littleluckylink wrote: Okay so like.
There is this girl at my school who I think is pretty hot, I am very sure she isn't going out with anyone, but I don't know what to do. Sometimes during lunch I turn my head and she is smiling at me or looking at me, that is most likely coincidental though... I don't know much about her, and I don't know what I should say to her. I wanna ask her out, but I know I should get to know her first, and my friends want to ask her out for me, but I think that is a really bad idea. So what should I do.

Well, you could always attempt to befriend her only to get insurmountably deep into the friend zone, thus killing any chances of anything more...

Yes, it happens.

Seriously, just ask her the fuck out. If you really feel like you must get to know her first, ask for her AIM or whatever, but don't wait much longer than a week.

I mean, c'mon, what are dates for, if ot getting to know a person?

Current Status: Unbanned

Writer's Club, for all your literacy needs

Fourth Perspective, a wonderful site for your writing.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-20 03:36:15

dude you have cerecral palsy and your fighting. Does anyone else see something odd there. So being able to take a hit and get up makes you not a bitch, wow thats awsome. usually I call the person who comes up to me looking for a fight a bitch just because he has nothing better to do, or that person is a idiot because hes drunk and got nothing better to do then to start shit. I fight as a prefetion, and i still think its not cool.

Dude if you have a g/f then why are you looking at other girls instead of looking at your own relationship. that may be your first problem. Instead of looking at whats wrong in your relationship, you throw p your hands and start looking for other girls. nope, wrong answer, fix what you have first and if it doesnt work then break up with her, but no ones gonna give you advice on how to sneek around behind your g/f back. its wrong and imoral and you should no better. now if you want advice on how to fix your current one then we would be glad to help.

and you , with no balls, i think walmart has a sale on some XL ones so how bout you go get you a pair. HA, ive always wanted to say that. But really, what do you have to lose by going and talking to the girl. Ask your self this, do you like the girl, is she nice, is she funny, what is it that you like about her? and if you dont know any of those answers, if you dont even know anything about her except for shes got a cute smile. you might wanna go find out. next time you catch her looking at you at lunch just go sit down across from her and say hi. and when she says hi back then ask her hows she doing. if shes ignoring you the whole time or shooting you dirty looks as soon as you sit down then hey shes not the one for you and move on. but if you can start a simple conversation and get comfertable then hey you might find yourself with a brand new fresh smeeling and shiny girlfriend. if you r lucky enough on down the road you might even get to see her nuts, or lack there of if you catch my drift. but that doesnt come till later.

i think im gonna start a forum on sex tips too who would like to join.

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-20 12:01:01

that would be a great way to share all the things that have been learned throughout the years...

Destroy all that is evil, so that which is good may flourish.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-20 12:52:08

At 4/20/08 12:01 PM, germandragoon wrote:
that would be a great way to share all the things that have been learned throughout the years...

agreed, though it really matters on what kind of tips they are. Because I believe that the most important thing is how you make a girl feel before you have sex, in a mental way.

Simple example: I can't go up to a prostitute and make her come 10 times and have her scream my name. But what I can do is make a girl I just met so attracted to me that, no matter what I do to her in the bedroom, she will come 10+ times, every single time.

My point; the best sex is not only what you do to her physical.

"Never was anything great achieved without danger." - Niccolo Machiavelli

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-20 13:02:17

Its funny you mention a prostitute, cause i gave my buddy some advice and he did exactly that down in australia. It was funny cause you could hear it in the waiting hall. hahahahaha.

But another point on that is sex is always about the girl anyway. You are always gonna cum no matter what, the real trick isnt just getting her to cum, but to orgasm. Thats the kind of advice i would be giving. but i really think that should be saved for another forum not this one.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-20 13:03:42

Senior Vincoid,

I quite agree with you on your example in your comment. Although i must say that i have always been one to intrigue the females before any physical contact begins. I have always been a fan of pleasuring the females so they have had numerous climax's by the time they get my pants off. But then again that could just be because I love to tease them till they are like putty in my hands.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-20 14:04:09

I may have Palsy but it doesnt really affect me all that much. i can do the basic stuff

Yeah we really have nothing better to do in my town but fight and do drugs. and since i dont do drugs i fight. I didnt mean im not a bitch because i can take a hit, i meant that i can fight my friends without having an akward moment afterwards. but anyways enough about fighting.

Theres this one girl ive liked since September and she moved away the next month and somehow i managed to keep in touch with her. shes coming down for the summer and i think Im gonna ask her out and be with her for at least the summer. Id love to go out with her longer but the whole 19 hour drive kinda messes that up

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-20 14:37:43

At 4/20/08 03:36 AM, smth wrote: i think im gonna start a forum on sex tips too who would like to join.

We're thinking about making that website, we can create a forum exclusively for that purpose.

request-a-ban

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-20 14:45:13

At 4/20/08 02:37 PM, sweet-tooth-pico-fan wrote:
At 4/20/08 03:36 AM, smth wrote: i think im gonna start a forum on sex tips too who would like to join.
We're thinking about making that website, we can create a forum exclusively for that purpose.

Well.. If somebody will be willing to make these forums than I'm sure that a lot of us would be hppy to join..

However, doesnt that sort of kill off the forum here? We would have to keep up two forums if people were asking in both.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-20 15:07:21

At 4/20/08 02:45 PM, CTM222 wrote:
At 4/20/08 02:37 PM, sweet-tooth-pico-fan wrote:
Well.. If somebody will be willing to make these forums than I'm sure that a lot of us would be hppy to join..

However, doesnt that sort of kill off the forum here? We would have to keep up two forums if people were asking in both.

hahaha this is funny. well you see my reasoning is this forum is for how to get and keep the girl. the other one would be how to, well, please her once youve got her and i can get some of the females into the group so we can really get some good advice. but we need to get a disclaimer that way we dont get in trouble for some 13 year old reading it and then going and trying what we tell them on some young ass girl and now youve got some 13 year old about to become a daddy.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-20 15:15:56

hahaha this is funny. well you see my reasoning is this forum is for how to get and keep the girl. the other one would be how to, well, please her once youve got her and i can get some of the females into the group so we can really get some good advice.

See now this would be a good reason to make another help forum for the people that tend to visit this site alot. Once you get help with getting the relationship working well and stable. With this new forum you can get help on how to make the relationship exciting in another way. And we can answer any questions from the younger ones on here that might not know how to do certain things when it comes to the opposite sex.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-20 15:24:44

At 4/20/08 03:07 PM, smth wrote:
At 4/20/08 02:45 PM, CTM222 wrote:
At 4/20/08 02:37 PM, sweet-tooth-pico-fan wrote: We're thinking about making that website, we can create a forum exclusively for that purpose.

hahaha this is funny. well you see my reasoning is this forum is for how to get and keep the girl. the other one would be how to, well, please her once youve got her and i can get some of the females into the group so we can really get some good advice. but we need to get a disclaimer that way we dont get in trouble for some 13 year old reading it and then going and trying what we tell them on some young ass girl and now youve got some 13 year old about to become a daddy.

Well, I want a website where there's multiple forums. One for getting a girl, one for talking about current relationships, one for sex tips, one for us mods/admins and that kinda thing.

request-a-ban

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-20 15:32:35

At 4/20/08 03:24 PM, sweet-tooth-pico-fan wrote: Well, I want a website where there's multiple forums. One for getting a girl, one for talking about current relationships, one for sex tips, one for us mods/admins and that kinda thing.

This was the one that I was talking about earlier smth.
And yeah that sounds good as long as we keep this one up at the same time.

I would join that forum.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-20 15:34:00

At 4/20/08 03:32 PM, CTM222 wrote:
This was the one that I was talking about earlier smth.
And yeah that sounds good as long as we keep this one up at the same time.

I would join that forum.

I would sleep in that forum

request-a-ban

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-20 16:01:33

Well all we need to do is start the new forum for our new topic. I doubt this forum will disappear just cause we opened one up for more mature topics.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-20 16:11:42

well ok what should we name the damn thing. and what rules should we put on it.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-20 16:26:08

Eurika, ive got it how does this sound

Title: Sex Ed.

were we care how you are in bed.

This site is sutibale for mature audiances only. If you have come in here looking to just poke fun at the posts your in the wrong place. some rules now

1. lets be adults about this. this forum is for serious advice on your sex life.
2. if both guys and girls post on here no profane remarks twards eachother.
3. Serious posts only. If you come on with something stupid most likely youll be ignored
4. Dont berate or get "wierded out" about other peoples tastes. To each his own. If you dont have advice for that person then dont post anything on that person, let someone else handle it.

thats what i have for now. how do you think we can improve on it.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-20 17:16:18

At 4/20/08 04:26 PM, smth wrote: thats what i have for now. how do you think we can improve on it.

Thats great! Plus the usual forum rules (no spam/trolling etc).

I suppose we can keep these rules for the "getting a girl" and "keeping a girl" threads.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-21 02:24:01

At 4/20/08 05:16 PM, CTM222 wrote:
At 4/20/08 04:26 PM, smth wrote: thats what i have for now. how do you think we can improve on it.
Thats great! Plus the usual forum rules (no spam/trolling etc).

I suppose we can keep these rules for the "getting a girl" and "keeping a girl" threads.

I like it, though i really do agree with Sweet-tooth about having it not just about sex, but basicly everything from how to get a girl to having sex and from advice in specific situations to succes stories and how to improve your 'game'.

I would totally join that forum. Not to mention being a mod there, I would certainly dig that.
Plus we can always use this forum to plug it :P

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-21 02:31:04

At 4/20/08 01:03 PM, germandragoon wrote: Senior Vincoid,

I quite agree with you on your example in your comment. Although i must say that i have always been one to intrigue the females before any physical contact begins. I have always been a fan of pleasuring the females so they have had numerous climax's by the time they get my pants off. But then again that could just be because I love to tease them till they are like putty in my hands.

Sorry for double post, but I totally agree with you on this, plus I'm exactly the same.

I was talking to a friend of mine just the other day about this stuff. We ended up in a little discussion and we both had the same views on this. Because when it comes to sex, all I care about is how the girl feels. I don't give a shit about wether or not I'm going to orgasm, because quite frankly, it's boring. It's way better for a man to derive his joy from the joy of the girl than his own orgasm. Especially since they can feel it in their entire body, and it goes beyond just the physique.

And of course, teasing them is a very very effective way to get to that and achieve this result. But I think it's better to go into that in detail when we've started the other forum.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-21 05:28:18

Misuer Vincoid,

That is the type of discussions that shall be had in this new forum. Once we set down the base rules, then we will begin help with not only sexual problems, but also problems on any part of the relationship. I know that we will be able to help out anyone who comes with questions.

On a lighter note, I must say that your views on pleasuring the female are what some of these younger kids would be able to learn and gain from. Most guys will say that they are all for pleasing the female and then only last for less than an hour when the time comes.

Please let either me or smth know if you have any suggestions for this new forum.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-21 07:02:55

So, is this new thread on sex or whatnot gonna be for techniques, or various shit? I'm kinda confused on it's main use, really.
I don't know that much, but I can give a few techniques that I used... back in the day...

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-21 07:07:25

At 4/21/08 05:28 AM, germandragoon wrote: Please let either me or smth know if you have any suggestions for this new forum.

I'm looking forward to the forum. And like I said earlier, I think it would be nice if we'd cover anything that has to do with all this, not only sex.
If that's realized, then I'll be more than happy to help out.

BBS Signature