00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JKAmovies just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Officers Mess

24,821 Views | 630 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-05 11:25:29

If you are will to help increase the members by adding your members, I will think about making you a provost, which is like an internal mod. Your rank at the moment is a Officer cadet but keep working and it will go up.

It's already done, all my members are invited to join here, but there is only a few. I would like to be Officier cadet if you want it's better than nothing

BBS Signature

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-05 11:26:18

what rank I am. V/P around 7.52

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-05 11:33:10

At 8/5/04 11:25 AM, Dezkiller wrote: It's already done, all my members are invited to join here, but there is only a few. I would like to be Officer cadet if you want it's better than nothing.

I'm making you a provost. A provosts job is to help the other members in line as well as helping in the run of the crew, so the place doesn't fall a part if one of us gets banned.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-05 11:39:02

I'm making you a provost. A provosts job is to help the other members in line as well as helping in the run of the crew, so the place doesn't fall a part if one of us gets banned.

kk. I know what a provost is but what should I write on my BBS signature?

provost of the NGOM or Officer cadet?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-05 11:42:47

At 8/5/04 11:26 AM, CarlJohnson- wrote: what rank I am. V/P around 7.52

If you join your rank would be a Brigadier. Which is an american Brigadier General.

I maybe scrapping this crew and starting a new one instead, but before I did that I would need some members who will help set it up. What do you think? Any good idea for this?
This was more of a test run than a club itself, but if I have got users who will help with the planning and setting up we may become bigger than the NG Army.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-05 11:46:20

I maybe scrapping this crew and starting a new one instead, but before I did that I would need some members who will help set it up. What do you think? Any good idea for this?
This was more of a test run than a club itself, but if I have got users who will help with the planning and setting up we may become bigger than the NG Army.

pretty good Idea but we need an good name for it like The NG, for example, militia, or something like this.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-05 11:50:48

At 8/5/04 11:39 AM, Dezkiller wrote: kk. I know what a provost is but what should I write on my BBS signature?

provost of the NGOM or Officer cadet?

Well just do the same sort of thing a mine.
NG Officers Mess Provost Major or for you,
NG Officers Mess Provost Cadet.

Another idea for name for this new crew? NG Elite Force? NG snipers? RMA Sandhurst ( if we get the deal with the NG army)

Really I want to get alway from the NG Army and form my own force that not going to get locked.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-05 11:58:07

Another idea for name for this new crew? NG Elite Force? NG snipers? RMA Sandhurst ( if we get the deal with the NG army)

Really I want to get alway from the NG Army and form my own force that not going to get locked.

I like NG Elite Force, NG Snipers or maybe NGA cadets. but you are the grand master so, choose up yur favorite

I vote for NG Elite Forces

BBS Signature

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-05 12:00:50

oh, and wanted to know, if I am not english, do there is a problem?
cause I can't lie about my origins

BBS Signature

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-05 12:08:02

At 8/5/04 11:58 AM, Dezkiller wrote: I like NG Elite Force, NG Snipers or maybe NGA cadets. but you are the grand master so, choose up yur favorite

Or there is the NG Sharpshooters, or the NG Guards. On a total different note the NG Cossacks. This will be a group choice and not just mine. If this crew is going to be a succes we need lots of ideas and input before it is started.
You don't have to be English to join here or the new crew, that was just an idea.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-05 12:10:36

Or there is the NG Sharpshooters, or the NG Guards. On a total different note the NG Cossacks. This will be a group choice and not just mine. If this crew is going to be a succes we need lots of ideas and input before it is started.

kk n-e way we have to get more pplz before gettin' started

You don't have to be English to join here or the new crew, that was just an idea.

ok because I'm from quebec and I don't want to be out of any crew because of that, my english is not so bad.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-05 12:18:20

At 8/5/04 12:10 PM, Dezkiller wrote: kk n-e way we have to get more pplz before gettin' started

Yes, but how? If we had the plans set up I was thinking of starting an advert thread in the general forum.
First lets finish the plans and then we can see what the NG users think before event starting.

ok because I'm from quebec and I don't want to be out of any crew because of that, my english is not so bad.

Good because what French I know is awful at best.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-05 12:23:37

Yes, but how? If we had the plans set up I was thinking of starting an advert thread in the general forum.

good Idea, then more pplz will know about us.

First lets finish the plans and then we can see what the NG users think before event starting.

yes any others idea for the plans?

Good because what French I know is awful at best.

lol, yes, i won't speak french here n-e way I am almost totally bilingual so, I understant english pretty good too, but lets stick to the subject, the plans.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-05 12:26:17

At 8/5/04 12:23 PM, Dezkiller wrote: yes any others idea for the plans?

Well I have started a new thread in the general forum asking the NG users for ideas, so it really down to waiting and think.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-05 12:28:28

Well I have started a new thread in the general forum asking the NG users for ideas, so it really down to waiting and think.

kk lets wait! lol

BBS Signature

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-05 12:38:59

Well that did not work. Its been locked. I think we showed just keep planning a hope this crew does not get locked. I think we showed keep the regiments is put up on page 3.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-05 12:41:35

At 8/5/04 12:38 PM, Chefcoop wrote: Well that did not work. Its been locked. I think we showed just keep planning a hope this crew does not get locked. I think we showed keep the regiments is put up on page 3.

yes, for new memebers, I'll ask my NG buddy, fbipollux, to join in (he's in the NG but he'll help me for sure.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-05 12:55:54

At 8/5/04 12:41 PM, Dezkiller wrote: yes, for new memebers, I'll ask my NG buddy, fbipollux, to join in (he's in the NG but he'll help me for sure.

Well I've asked Joxa for help to set up this new crew. Joxas one of the well known users here are he started A Very English Post.

There are three things we need to sort out.
1. The name
2. The point of the crew
3. How to get members to make it get bigger.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-05 12:57:56

Hey, chefcoop, some idiot want's you about your new club, which is basically the NG Fan Club and NG Army stuck together.

What a n00b this guy is

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-05 13:07:10

man what was this newbs!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-05 13:26:10

for the point 3, I know how to recruit! lets just ask members of our others crew!, it should work

BBS Signature

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-05 13:49:05

another idea, we can do publicity, like : I YOU JOIN NOW WE'LL SEND YOU A LOLLYPOP!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-05 16:02:16

At 8/5/04 01:26 PM, Dezkiller wrote: for the point 3, I know how to recruit! lets just ask members of our others crew!, it should work

No because then you get banned.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-05 16:09:02

At 8/5/04 12:57 PM, -snare- wrote: Hey, chefcoop, some idiot want's you about your new club, which is basically the NG Fan Club and NG Army stuck together.

Try posting a link that works, next time.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-05 16:12:52

At 8/5/04 04:03 PM, fbipolux wrote: So let me know what you think about this.

Sure join help us create this new crew.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-05 17:06:01

At 8/5/04 04:16 PM, fbipolux wrote: My friend Dezkiller who's in the Mess ask the leaders if she can let me be provost during the time she's banned.

What was she banned for? Feel free to stand in as a provost. There is not much work to do anyway.
An ideas for this new crew then?

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-05 17:08:18

If you know someone who is not able to join as club or crew then send them to use.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-05 17:19:52

At 8/5/04 04:16 PM, fbipolux wrote: Sure I will, and I think my rank is Major? Yes this is it.

Ah that would be the old rank systum. In facted you are a Captain until your V/P reachs 6.00.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-05 19:39:20

Two pages since this morining?
Whoah. Nice job, guys.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-06 03:38:57

At 7/21/04 05:25 PM, Chefcoop wrote:

:Here is the up dated ranks systum.

Level 1-2 Officer Cadet
Level 3 2nd Lieutenant
V/P 4.0 1st Lieutenant
V/P 5.0 Captain
V/P 6.0 Major
V/P 6.5 Lieutenant Colonel
V/P 7.0 Colonel
V/P 7.5 Brigadier
V/P 8.0 Major General
V/P 9.0 Lieutenant General
V/P 10.5 General
V/P 11.5 plus Feild Marshal

The V/P is for the lowest amount needed.