00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Snootsnoo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Officers Mess

24,894 Views | 630 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 09:47:16

Well that worked. The topic was deleated before one post.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 09:52:11

We need something new, something that won't get locked before we can get set up. Any ideas?

First of all we need a great name
second we need to be doing something that no other club has done before.
third we need something the will get loads of members.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 09:53:21

is the crew already gone?

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 09:56:05

At 8/7/04 09:53 AM, LockLock wrote: is the crew already gone?

yep I think it was Jonthomson who destoryed it. Also hes a NG Army member and he most likely believed it to be a rip off of that.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 09:58:48

yea, well that sux

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 10:03:00

At 8/7/04 09:58 AM, LockLock wrote: yea, well that sux

We could always make this the NG guards, but at the moment I'm in a shit mood. The NG Guards was going to be great if they have given it a chance.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 10:19:16

At 8/7/04 09:47 AM, Chefcoop wrote: Well that worked. The topic was deleated before one post.

Well that sucked. Sorry I wasn't around for the fun, guys.
I guess that we'll be runnung the NG Gourdas from here?

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 10:21:19

At 8/7/04 10:19 AM, Hell_Toupee wrote:
At 8/7/04 09:47 AM, Chefcoop wrote: Well that worked. The topic was deleated before one post.
Well that sucked. Sorry I wasn't around for the fun, guys.
I guess that we'll be runnung the NG Gourdas from here?

Gourdas? Wtf? I meant gaurds.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 10:48:04

At 8/7/04 10:28 AM, fbipolux wrote: Jonthompson dont like us, it seems... Lets retry again later I guess... This is sad. We need to find another name...

Do you really think that we should? Fuck we will keep trying and lets hope that we will finally get our way.
When I tried launching this last time I said it was for the tuff users in NG. We might as well prove it.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 10:51:11

I think we showed drop the NG from the crew name as everyone thinks that we a ripping off the NG Army. We need something new, something that has not been tryed before. I've been looking a back and there was a Flash Portal Guard that also got locked.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 10:57:41

i was under the impression that the officers mess was going to take all the noobs that the ngarmy didnt want until they were at a high enough level? Incase you dont know who i am, i said ill join on t first page its just i got side tracked

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 10:59:18

Hers some names

The Redcoats
The partisans
The Strike force
The Paratroopers
The Cossacks

What do you think?

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 11:03:02

At 8/7/04 10:57 AM, robowing wrote: i was under the impression that the officers mess was going to take all the noobs that the ngarmy didnt want until they were at a high enough level?

Hell we need the members, Ah fuck it! It was a fucked up idea anyway. No way is the NG Army going to lets us do anything like this. The mods will locks it before we have a chance to get started.
The NG Army is just to powerful for people like us to create crews that may become better.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 11:03:56

I say that we just keep this thread and let things be. Let the new people join and be happy with the name. Whaddaya say?

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 11:04:31

how about the sngs
special
newgrounds
service
kinda like the SAS

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 11:07:11

i dont see it surviving with out its own forum like the ngarmy has,
isnt it free to use the same provider that they use

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 11:19:15

At 8/7/04 11:03 AM, Hell_Toupee wrote: I say that we just keep this thread and let things be. Let the new people join and be happy with the name. Whaddaya say?

The problem is this crew is get all mixed up, we need to get rid of what has gone before we need something that is so shit hot that nothing can stop it. This of course will never happen, but we need something that will produce shit loads of members.
I will be back soon I need at use up my anger so I can think about this.

The problem with creating a new force is that the NG Army will get it closed down. The problem about this crew is we seem to be going round in circles. We NEED a new crew to get things sorted. If we go with anything army style it will get closed down, but military history is one of things I'm great at. Its the thing I know most about.

Army, air force, guards, special forces it's all been done before, but I don't know what else we can do. If we made a stand against the NG army we would be locked, if we did something working with the NG army we get locked, if we do something in a military style it gets locked. SO WHAT CAN WE DO?

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 11:23:59

there is no real good reason for the post to be locked, no rules are being broken. we should give admin a email to outline the problems. Anywho, how about this for a forum http://www.myfreebulletinboard.com/
its free, its not t best, but it is defenatly free.

Also check this out, if theres enough of us i will atempt to start our own clan on it ( i will be able to soon), it may be shit but it is funny and it has its own apeal. The newgrounds clan is run by the ngarmy basicaly and its a strong dictatership.

http://www.kingdomofloathing.com/login.php

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 11:28:17

At 8/7/04 11:23 AM, robowing wrote: there is no real good reason for the post to be locked, no rules are being broken. we should give admin a email to outline the problems. Anywho, how about this for a forum http://www.myfreebulletinboard.com/
its free, its not t best, but it is defenatly free.

Have a word will adim a see what they say. I like the forum idea as this 4 per 30 mins rule is piss me off.

About the NG UN. I don't know if that would work as the crew don't want to be helped by anyone else.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 11:28:27

NG Officers Mess is also a good name
i think, we can try later again maybe with
another name?

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 11:29:54

At 8/7/04 11:28 AM, LockLock wrote: NG Officers Mess is also a good name
another name?

Feel free to try later. I've tryed doing things like this before so maybe they just don't like me.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 11:30:53

At 8/7/04 11:29 AM, Chefcoop wrote:
At 8/7/04 11:28 AM, LockLock wrote: NG Officers Mess is also a good name
another name?
Feel free to try later. I've tryed doing things like this before so maybe they just don't like me.

i think thats not the problem, maybe its just the name
that a little ripped off

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 11:30:57

sorry for the double post but if people fro mthe officers mess do join KOL i will give each a gift, its called boring spegetti and it makes you more powerfull, and i will be giving it away for free!

And anyway the ngarmy want us, so it wont be them locking the thread, they are fed up of noobs, i think even Enol said he was going to send noobs this way

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 11:33:12

you now what i think (again)
this crew is good enough we have
already 8 pages almost 9
we must keep this crew
don't you think?

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 11:34:50

At 8/7/04 11:30 AM, fbipolux wrote: What do you think of the Ng Diplomatics anc United Crews??
What you guys think of this idea?

What like peace keeping between crews. I don't think it will work some how.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 11:39:17

peace keeping between clans is practically impossible, the only way to keep the peace would be to lock the treads but thats the mods job.

Anywho i had an idea about ranking,
in the army there are soldiers and then there are officers, should there be a difference in this aswell, like those who are active in only level are soldiers and those who arfe active in level, blam/protect and reviews are offecers. what do you think?

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 11:49:46

At 8/7/04 11:39 AM, robowing wrote: Anywho i had an idea about ranking,
in the army there are soldiers and then there are officers, should there be a difference in this aswell, like those who are active in only level are soldiers and those who arfe active in level, blam/protect and reviews are offecers. what do you think?

The only problem is that most are active in both levels and blam/save. I think that we need a new crew as we are using this to plan it. Anyone here is free to try and start a new crew with what we have talked about here. I don't think it will work but who knows. Just as long as I'm given a place of power I don't mind.
If we come up with a new name I will try a relaunch.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 11:58:30

At 8/7/04 11:43 AM, fbipolux wrote: Or the normal members are Soldiers (Normal, wich is mean like members that arent very "important") and most involved persons are the Officers. Like Chefcoop could be General Commandant... You know what I mean? That mean we must do ANOTHER ranking system,

What so like the officers are hand picked by high crew members. We would have to have some low ranked officers that members could get, but they would have no really power. Now this is starting to sound go. I think we should keep the regiment systum, but this will stop having just loads of officers and no soldiers. I think robowing maybe onit something here. I like show me how the rank systum will work them and we may use this.

Any news from adim about starting up this new crew then?

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 12:00:05

a question:
if the new club is a succes than will have a forum site
right? may i be a mod than??? (just a question)

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-07 12:02:57

yeah, i would like to be a mod too
(oh my god, ive become one of them, some1 shoot me quick)