00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hyjinks just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Officers Mess

24,895 Views | 630 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-11 17:06:08

At 8/11/04 04:29 PM, Dezkiller wrote: Lots of stuff
-Ðezkiller

Well its good to see someone on my side still.
Dezkiller promoted Brigadier.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-11 17:09:47

I'll always be on your side, Sir. Now do you have any idea about what we should do?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-11 17:12:43

I think we should cut the crew down to just one regiment. That way it is easier to manage. You can try and create your regiment as a topic on its own, but we need more member. On the matter of getting more members I'm out of ideas.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-11 17:15:40

for now, ur right, we should cut down to one division, the only one left, mine. and lets wait peoples respond to my "stuff".

BBS Signature

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-11 17:20:25

At 8/11/04 05:15 PM, Dezkiller wrote:

:lets wait peoples respond to my "stuff".

What stuff? What have you been doing now. Is there anything I can do to stop the justice league keep calling me a freak, its just so child like.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-11 18:12:36

As I said before, I would love to come back if this stuff gets up and running. But I was never very important, so you need more of the big people to come back... The private forum is completely dead, all of the boards have disappeared. I will definitely keep an eye on the Officers Mess though

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-11 20:04:01

At 8/11/04 08:58 AM, Chefcoop wrote: The justice league is just the ultimate crew of justice by a different name.

I just had to come in to say this little tid bit. Read what the Ultimate Crew Of Justice does and then go to our first poet and see what we do. There is absolutely nothing that is even relativly close to being the same.

But, I'm sorry to see you guys go, I was looking forward to this "war" that was comming.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-11 21:48:40

Wow. I just joined, I didn't even get started on my job as information gatherer and everything falls apart. Just goes to prove my natural bad luck. I'll remain as long as I can, but I'm just one guy, who isn't there that often at that.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-11 23:50:32

I'll keep checking the thread every now and then to see whats up, If I'm still needed I wont leave, but think. When you see messages that say EVEN CHEFCOOP LEFT then that takes away the meaning. I tried, and I will continue to try aslong as I'm needed.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-11 23:52:03

At 8/11/04 07:53 AM, fbipolux wrote: yeah, me too...

TO ANY MODERATOR, IF YOU READ THIS, PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC. THE OFFICER MESS IS OVER. AS THE DIVISIONS LEADER, AND WITH OUR CHEIF GONE, WE DECIDED TO FINISH WITH THIS CLUB. YOU WILL BE THANKFUL THAT TO LOCK IT PLEASE.

I'll have someone take care of that shortly.

Please be patient.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-11 23:57:34

At 8/11/04 07:53 AM, fbipolux wrote: yeah, me too...

TO ANY MODERATOR, IF YOU READ THIS, PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC. THE OFFICER MESS IS OVER. AS THE DIVISIONS LEADER, AND WITH OUR CHEIF GONE, WE DECIDED TO FINISH WITH THIS CLUB. YOU WILL BE THANKFUL THAT TO LOCK IT PLEASE.

Well,I hate to say this but this thread is too old.

The only way it can be locked is if liljim,tom,or any other admin does so.

So my sugguestion to everyone is,to not post in here after my last to let it die.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-12 03:56:52

At 8/12/04 12:16 AM, fbipolux wrote: I have really liked the experience of this Club. I hope Chefcoop wont be too angry against us.

You hope that I won't be too angry. As soon as I took sometime off you started asking for this place to be locked.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-12 04:22:09

Its not over till the fat lady sings and that why we giving away slim fasted.
Dezkiller is the only one who stayed loyal to this crew. As soon as I turned my back for a second, you others just lefted. Don't say "everyone else was leave so I did." You didn't try and keep this going, you just packed it in.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-12 05:13:10

At 8/12/04 04:22 AM, Chefcoop wrote: Its not over till the fat lady sings and that why we giving away slim fasted.

Ok, that was the best thing ever said throughout time.

Dezkiller is the only one who stayed loyal to this crew. As soon as I turned my back for a second, you others just lefted. Don't say "everyone else was leave so I did." You didn't try and keep this going, you just packed it in.

You sit in a forum for 6 hours with no one else. you would leave to. I tried back about... 12 hours ago, THE FORUMS ARE GONE. I thought it was over. I said I'd come back if yu need me, I did enjoy myself when I was there, you have no right to not except my reasons. hell, I was making a story line for a flash for the forums. I was trying to recruit people. I was (with help) was working on division badges and regiment award medals. I spent 36 hours in the forum in 2 days. why would I do all that and FOR NO REASON and "just pack it in". I was the first one to complete the 1st mission. Now, why dont you think about your last post. when there is just me in the entire forum and goodbye messages, I'm gonna leave to. unless you expected me to start a thread in the regiment I mod'ed were I talk to myself. I posted 3 times that if I'm needed I will answer to who ever asked. why dont you quit complaining and ask me to come back, because the forum is gone for one, and for two, it sounds like you dont want me back.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-12 05:44:36

why do you even post here nobody's listen anymore

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-12 07:18:55

1. you posted :P
2. I was bored
3. Chefcoops posts make it sound like we all back stabbed him.
4. Felt like posting something

BBS Signature

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-12 15:26:43

At 8/12/04 04:22 AM, Chefcoop wrote:
Dezkiller is the only one who stayed loyal to this crew.

yeah, I stayed loyal but I'm sure that somebody else did. If one of you is still a little bit loyal to us, to the crew, to the divisions, tell us now. We need reenforcements sir. Post on the thread and say that you are not gone, you are still loyal. If you do so, me and chief will maybe name the new division comanders and will promote the ones who stayed loyal to us.

We are the Paratroopers, we never leave one of us beind. We are a solid team, we stay stick together. Because together we are strong, together we are better, together we will go through. United we stand. And we will never fall.

Masterstalker, if you still want to help there is a lot of work that has to be done here. If you still want it, I think you should stay the Commander of your division. I stayed, Robowing is gone, fbipolux, which is my friend, is gone, locklock is gone, I don't know about communistlock but I'm pretty sure is gone. So I think there are four free division. So if you are part of this crew and you wanted advancement there is maybe a way to get promoted pretty high. (If Chefcoop is ok with that)

-Ðezkiller, who will always stays loyal to her chief

BBS Signature

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-12 15:39:53

At 8/12/04 03:26 PM, Dezkiller wrote: yeah, I stayed loyal but I'm sure that somebody else did. If one of you is still a little bit loyal to us, to the crew, to the divisions, tell us now. We need reenforcements sir. Post on the thread and say that you are not gone, you are still loyal. If you do so, me and chief will maybe name the new division comanders and will promote the ones who stayed loyal to us.
-Ðezkiller, who will always stays loyal to her chief

Well if we do get more recuits, can I trust you to sort them out. I'm tide up at the moment right a flash serie scripts, so I will only be a round a bit.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-13 00:12:05

At 8/12/04 03:39 PM, Chefcoop wrote:
Well if we do get more recuits, can I trust you to sort them out.

tanks sir, I'll try to sort them out... IF THEY COULD ONLY POST!

Sir we need recruits. Recruits we need you. So post to say that you are still here, that you are still a bit involved in this thread. Like I say before the users who will post here shortly after this post may be promoted.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-13 03:50:26

I'm still keeping an eye on this thread, but the moment there is nothing for me to do. We need more members.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-13 05:15:48

Well, Dez asked I respond as promised. I'll get to scouting more recruits, If I can get on chat, It would be alot easier.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-13 06:33:58

Well keep trying we need more members if we are to keep going.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-13 08:21:35

I'll join your club, I've been reading D-Day and its got me in a military mood. I liked the paratroopers, since they were scattered, but still got the job done.

Member of the Anime Club

I only drink the blood my enemies... and occasionally a Strawberry YooHoo .

BBS Signature

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-13 08:31:27

Sure you can join. For now we are working on just one regiment. This regiment is commanded by Dezkiller, and as I'm the Field Marshal here I commanded Dezkiller. It will be your job to look after your own rank as your rank will go up by how much work you do, eg getting more members.
Really you would be taken on as a private, but we need some high ranks, so I'm making you a Captain.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-13 08:36:09

At 8/13/04 08:31 AM, Chefcoop wrote: Sure you can join. For now we are working on just one regiment. This regiment is commanded by Dezkiller, and as I'm the Field Marshal here I commanded Dezkiller. It will be your job to look after your own rank as your rank will go up by how much work you do, eg getting more members.
Really you would be taken on as a private, but we need some high ranks, so I'm making you a Captain.

that's cool, I was the second in command of the Main Ground for Squad in the Weapons club, before it was closed

Member of the Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-13 09:25:50

At 8/13/04 08:36 AM, Dr_HyakuNinGiri wrote: that's cool, I was the second in command of the Main Ground for Squad in the Weapons club, before it was closed

the weapons club closed? man, The clubs and crews really are dropping off like flys. I think its my fault. Sinse I started posting about a week ago things just started closing down... I'm cursed I tell you. I havent gotten around to te recruiting yet I've been busy. I'll start asap.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-13 09:30:17

At 8/13/04 09:25 AM, MasterStalker wrote:

::

the weapons club closed? man, The clubs and crews really are dropping off like flys. I think its my fault. Sinse I started posting about a week ago things just started closing down... I'm cursed I tell you. I havent gotten around to te recruiting yet I've been busy. I'll start asap.

It isn't your fault, there were a couple of people involved. By the way, how do you put a hyperlink in yourBBS signature?

Member of the Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-13 09:45:53

At 8/13/04 05:15 AM, MasterStalker wrote: Well, Dez asked I respond as promised. I'll get to scouting more recruits.

As well are only holding this a one regiment, I'm going to have to lower your rank to a Major for now MasterStalker, but it may go back up again.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-13 09:48:04

At 8/12/04 03:26 PM, Dezkiller wrote: -Ðezkiller, who will always stays loyal to her chief

I forgot to say thanks for that message. The thing is don't make it sound so much like you own me next time. I'm a man of the people I am.

Response to NG Officers Mess 2004-08-13 10:00:49

I was looking at the Justice League, do we do what they do, and flame clubs to death?

Member of the Anime Club

BBS Signature