00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

dwdrum just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

-Skate Flash Club-

489,380 Views | 12,003 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-02 08:59:04

At 8/2/04 08:56 AM, -snare- wrote: I'm thinking of making a stick fight, I could make one for this, like XiaoXiao, but BETTER, if that's possible...................well I'll try anyway to do a stick fight, if not for the collab then for my own submitting needs.

-snare-, try to cross Xiao Xiao with skating, have these sticks fight to the death while doing kick ass skate moves, that would ROCK!!!

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-02 09:17:21

At 8/2/04 08:59 AM, WorldOutkast wrote: xiaoXiao and skate

That's what I was gonna do and now you told everyone, now it won't be a surprise for JeStar anymore.

Well I was gonna do that, or a stick fight, but I dunno.

I was thining of a couple of sunny city BG's, the first one he is smashing through a window on his board with enemues chasing, and then in the next BG he jumps and flying kicks them, leaving the skateboard to trip someone else up and .......................

Yeah, like a skateboard adventure, a ninja fight battle, and a double team skateboard and ninja.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-02 16:15:49

At 8/2/04 09:17 AM, -snare- wrote:
That's what I was gonna do and now you told everyone, now it won't be a surprise for JeStar anymore.

^_^

Well I was gonna do that, or a stick fight, but I dunno.

I was thining of a couple of sunny city BG's, the first one he is smashing through a window on his board with enemues chasing, and then in the next BG he jumps and flying kicks them, leaving the skateboard to trip someone else up and .......................

Yeah, like a skateboard adventure, a ninja fight battle, and a double team skateboard and ninja.

Yeah - I was thinking of doing the same thing! But then i decided it would be shitty and didnt do it. but U snare can do it!!!

Click my profile for lots and lots of shit.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-02 16:19:40

At 8/2/04 04:15 PM, JeStar wrote:
^_^

Yeah, I'll do a kinda beta version in a way for the collab, see how it goes, and one day I might be doing a full one.

So I could make a short "trailor" type one with the beggining on it, if it's good enough use it in this collab, then if it does well then the next collab I'll do a long full length one.

What do you reckon?

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-02 16:25:18

At 8/2/04 04:19 PM, -snare- wrote:
Yeah, I'll do a kinda beta version in a way for the collab, see how it goes, and one day I might be doing a full one.

So I could make a short "trailor" type one with the beggining on it, if it's good enough use it in this collab, then if it does well then the next collab I'll do a long full length one.

What do you reckon?

Meh... I dont know. this IS after all, a skate flash, not a trailer stick skate xaioxaio flash.. but i guess so.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-02 16:28:00

At 8/2/04 04:25 PM, JeStar wrote:
At 8/2/04 04:19 PM, -snare- wrote:

What do you reckon?
Meh... I dont know. this IS after all, a skate flash, not a trailer stick skate xaioxaio flash.. but i guess so.

I wasn't gonna put it on the skate flash in the first plave, but it could get us some extra audience and votes.

I'm gonna make it and upload it myself if you don't wan't it, I don't mind, so it's up to you, and either way will work for me.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-02 16:30:21

At 8/2/04 04:28 PM, -snare- wrote: I wasn't gonna put it on the skate flash in the first plave, but it could get us some extra audience and votes.

I'm gonna make it and upload it myself if you don't wan't it, I don't mind, so it's up to you, and either way will work for me.

Whatever u want. I would submit it seperately myself... because then that way u get more views.... more people would see it... and it wouldnt break the theme of the "Skate" Flash Club collab... even though its pretty damn close to a skate flash. just do what u want. if u want to gimme it, then gimme it. if u dont want to, submit it allone.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-02 16:35:22

At 8/2/04 04:30 PM, JeStar wrote: Whatever u want.

Well I'll submit it myself, but it will be in a longer time because it doesn't need to be made.

Where a skate flash does.

Any ideas what type of skate area and spots for tricks I could do?

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-02 16:43:51

Warehouse. Makes every movie better.
Construction site, with boards n barrels n whatnot.
Stair sets.
Eh... Skate... Park?
I dont know. Just do something other than what everybody else does all the time - originality is awesum. 0_0

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-02 16:51:26

At 8/2/04 04:43 PM, JeStar wrote: some cool stuff.

Well I started a BG where it says:

$n@r3 & JeStar

And I tryed doing it so the skater goes over the top.

I was thinking I could finish that off, or do

SkateFlashCollab

Where the skater goes over it.

You know, where the letters becomse ramps and that.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-02 17:06:22

At 8/2/04 04:51 PM, -snare- wrote:
Well I started a BG where it says:

$n@r3 & JeStar

And I tryed doing it so the skater goes over the top.

I was thinking I could finish that off, or do

SkateFlashCollab

Where the skater goes over it.

You know, where the letters becomse ramps and that.

I think i know what u mean - I am really torn between the two. Theyre both exactly the same.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-02 17:07:52

ooh! ooh! instead of SkateFlashCollab.... do it as the SkateFlashCLUB !! yeh!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-02 17:10:20

At 8/2/04 05:06 PM, JeStar wrote:
I think i know what u mean - I am really torn between the two. Theyre both exactly the same.

So you reckon

$n@r3 & JeStar

or

SkateFlashCollab

It will be a cool BG and some awsome skate trick opportunities all over the place!!

Or how about this!!

$n@r3 & JeStar

I do the first part with my name and when we get to the "&" we swap overm and I'll send you it to so the rest, so you'll have half an animation, a BG, and you can put the sounds and replay button on.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-02 17:13:53

Sorry, cant do planning now. leaving for dinner/movie. bye

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-02 17:26:32

I agree with the suggestion that snare made. it should be like "skate flash club ep. 1" becuase I am sure in the future, we or you's will make more... if this one does good, which I dont doubt it will. so there can be more then one episode, you know?
so, a, well I'll be around. if anyone needs me, just message, and I'll be here :)

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-02 17:42:12

I already got 8 seconds of my animation done. its 15 fps and 500x200 rite?

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-02 17:49:13

At 8/2/04 05:42 PM, BigIdea wrote: I already got 8 seconds of my animation done. its 15 fps and 500x200 rite?

yes BidIdea, that is exactly what it is, can you show me what you have done already?
I love to watch flash in the making :D

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-03 07:02:45

At 8/2/04 05:42 PM, BigIdea wrote: I already got 8 seconds of my animation done. its 15 fps and 500x200 rite?

I don't think so, I think it has to be 300x200, I can't remember now, I'm so bored.

Wait for JeStar to come, but I know 500x200 isn't what I'm doing.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-03 07:17:17

At 8/2/04 09:17 AM, -snare- wrote: That's what I was gonna do and now you told everyone, now it won't be a surprise for JeStar anymore.

...bugger.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-03 16:25:52

Whazaa Everybody??? I just missed 2 and a half pages in TNGFC because I go to LaX camp everyday. >_<
Anyway, Please BigIdea - show us what youve done.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-03 16:28:14

Oh... and yes. It is 500X200.
To -snare- if u make it in 300X200 - thats perfectly fine. I can just make it widescreen.
Just plz snare, if ur gonna make backgrounds, make them like u did before. 500+ X 200.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-03 16:36:11

At 8/3/04 04:28 PM, JeStar wrote:
Just plz snare, if ur gonna make backgrounds, make them like u did before. 500+ X 200.

I might make more, but I have to animate aswell, and I have to look after my club, and I have to sleep somewhere imbweteen, and eat too.

I will have a go at a BG in flash, do you wan't ones like in my first ever animation?

They are pretty easy to make, but a bit too 3d, I think I'll make somethng like the first one I sent you, but a different location, what do you think?

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-03 16:41:10

At 8/3/04 04:36 PM, -snare- wrote:
I might make more, but I have to animate aswell, and I have to look after my club, and I have to sleep somewhere imbweteen, and eat too.

Eheh... well then u do that. Thanks for animating.

I will have a go at a BG in flash, do you wan't ones like in my first ever animation?

Nnnaah.... U dont need to unless u wanna.

They are pretty easy to make, but a bit too 3d, I think I'll make somethng like the first one I sent you, but a different location, what do you think?

Sure, whatever u want, as long as it looks good Ill take it.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-03 16:44:38

At 8/3/04 04:41 PM, JeStar wrote:
At 8/3/04 04:36 PM, -snare- wrote:
Eheh... well then u do that. Thanks for animating.

I like animating

Nnnaah.... U dont need to unless u wanna.

Sure, whatever u want, as long as it looks good Ill take it.

It will look good because I made it, and that's a good thing, because I am a good BG artist, and yeah, you have to tell me what you want because I can't think of anything good.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-03 16:49:32

Meh... something all deserted and awesome. ^_^ Like... i dont know.. some wierdish deserted place.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-03 16:51:20

At 8/3/04 04:49 PM, JeStar wrote: Meh... something all deserted and awesome. ^_^ Like... i dont know.. some wierdish deserted place.

Maybe a warehouse?

I know how much you like those.

It could be all empty, and a couple of wooden boards and stuff like that put up to skate in??

I 've gone into that 4 reply every half hour thing in my club now..........................

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-03 17:01:13

At 8/3/04 04:51 PM, -snare- wrote:
It could be all empty, and a couple of wooden boards and stuff like that put up to skate in??

I 've gone into that 4 reply every half hour thing in my club now..........................

w00t! Yeah! I love those! ^_^
Oh... yeah... I will probably have gone into the 4posts/30mins thing too. >_<

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-03 17:03:29

At 8/3/04 05:01 PM, JeStar wrote:
At 8/3/04 04:51 PM, -snare- wrote:

w00t! Yeah! I love those! ^_^

Ok, I will make those later, tommorow, whatever the time is, I gotta go now, be back whenever the time is whenever because I get confused with the time, well bye.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-03 17:23:11

Allright, well... bye.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-04 06:42:43

Good morning everybody.
I have to go to LaX camp. again.
but it looks like we might go inside, its gonna rain probably.
so....
everybody keep working hard and we can soon get it together and submit.

BBS Signature