00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chyni just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

-Skate Flash Club-

487,341 Views | 12,003 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-30 07:16:24

yay
I posted in the wrong place before, lol

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-30 07:30:45

Dude! Thats fuckin crazy! AWESOM. Make a couple more n I can add em, then u get full credit.

Click my profile for lots and lots of shit.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-30 07:44:26

JeStar, are you still on, quickly reply and I'll send you my first ever stick skate, 30 second long, see wether it's good enough, then I'll tell you the rest, just HURRY!!!

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-30 07:57:42

At 7/30/04 07:30 AM, JeStar wrote: Dude! Thats fuckin crazy! AWESOM. Make a couple more n I can add em, then u get full credit.

Can't use that one, that's 24 fps, when I make it 15 it would look very slow motion.
I will make a lot of stuff like that that I can send.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-30 08:01:22

JESTAR READ THIS JESTAR READ THIS JESTAR READ THIS

It sucks, whenever I come one everyone else leaves.

So I sent it anyway, soon as you see this message JeStar check your mail, and talk about it here, not through mail, and if you like it then can you add it to the collab, and add sounds and music and at the end make blood com out for the replay button, it's 30 seconds long, if you could add it to the collab then we might get a higher score.

But I'm making more, if you wanna replace it with the one I'm doing now then do that, so we can get thriough the 5mb barrier thing.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-30 08:24:02

dude, theres no .swf attached to the email :(

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-30 08:25:43

At 7/30/04 07:57 AM, Haartufs wrote: Can't use that one, that's 24 fps, when I make it 15 it would look very slow motion.
I will make a lot of stuff like that that I can send.

Dude... that sucks. its so smooth and awesome and .... GAH. i like it. verey much. If u wanted to add that, you could just like delete every other frame and it would look good. for a 15 fps movie. 0_0 but nope - if u dont wanna u dont have to. im sure u can make a short just as fantastic in 15 fps.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-30 08:28:53

At 7/30/04 08:24 AM, JeStar wrote: dude, theres no .swf attached to the email :(

What???

I'll try again
I'm sure t will come through this time, and if it's good enough finish it off with what I said before, if it isn't I'm making more anyway.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-30 08:32:09

^_^ Yay. Thanks :D !

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-30 08:35:31

At 7/30/04 08:32 AM, JeStar wrote: ^_^ Yay. Thanks :D !

You gonna add sound and blood at the end for the replay button then?

Was it good?

I'll send some better ones later (like in a couple of days)

Cya gotta go.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-30 08:35:43

OMFG. Sweet snare!!!!! DUDE. FUCKASFASLKDFASD;BF!!! nice. Theres like a little wierd part where it twitches but WHAT THE FUCK!!! its SWEAEET. 0_0 Oh... on teh part where u make the awsum 3d effect, like... eh.. make it filled in. u know? so its not all white. then itll be awsumer.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-30 08:58:09

Well, off 2 camp. be back in teh afternoon. Talk to yoo latar. JeStar

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-30 09:17:10

I might join... i've submitted like 2 skate movies but they were blammed (I can see why now, too). I dunno... maybe?

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-30 10:22:33

Well, I'll fill the white 3d bit in, and I guess the twitch bit is on the primo manual, but it will be good to keep the watcher watching, extra stuff is good as long as it's good quality.

And outkast, you really wanna join?

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-30 11:00:53

JESTAR did you get my e-mail, I sent you an e-mail with all my backgrounds in it. tell me if you didn't get the, becuase I had a couple of small problems sending them, so they might not have got threw. soooo, just make sure to tell me whether you got them or not.. thanx.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-30 15:00:20

At 7/30/04 08:25 AM, JeStar wrote: Dude... that sucks. its so smooth and awesome and .... GAH. i like it. verey much. If u wanted to add that, you could just like delete every other frame and it would look good. for a 15 fps movie. 0_0 but nope - if u dont wanna u dont have to. im sure u can make a short just as fantastic in 15 fps.

Maybe I could try to remove some frames, but I think it will look weird, started on the thing now, now I have a fs nosegrind hellflip out.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-30 16:16:36

At 7/30/04 09:17 AM, WorldOutkast wrote: I might join... i've submitted like 2 skate movies but they were blammed (I can see why now, too). I dunno... maybe?

Well, if you want to join - youre welcome to. ^_^ This club is awesome. It has no restraints or commitments... really. Just dont say shut the fuck up you lameass pussy losers or nething like that. Then well be happy. and hopefull you wont get your next skate movie blammed.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-30 16:30:54

At 7/30/04 11:00 AM, wazup190 wrote: JESTAR did you get my e-mail, I sent you an e-mail with all my backgrounds in it. tell me if you didn't get the, becuase I had a couple of small problems sending them, so they might not have got threw. soooo, just make sure to tell me whether you got them or not.. thanx.

yeh, i emailed u back telling u that u needed to fix something or other... i think. it was nothing major. overall nice fucking job wazup.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-30 16:32:45

At 7/30/04 03:00 PM, Haartufs wrote:
Maybe I could try to remove some frames, but I think it will look weird, started on the thing now, now I have a fs nosegrind hellflip out.

Cant wait to see it - ur a good animator :D

Im bored. im posting a pic.

-Skate Flash Club-

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-30 16:42:46

How good was mine?

It was my first ever.

I am making more, I'll send then to you soon.

I think that if this goes well and we get a weekly award then we should do more, like once a month, then people will remember our flash's and our names, so we will get famous quicker.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-30 16:44:00

wtf are u talking about? u mean uve never animated before!!! jesus fuck! whoa ur good. GOOD. n i mean GOOD.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-30 16:47:40

So you like my first ever animation I suppose, well glad to hear it, I'm making more, longer ones, they will come doon do we have more stuff on the collab, maybe we should get 4.999mbs so we can have the biggest flash possible.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-30 16:50:07

you can submit anims over 5 megs... tom just doesnt want u 2. ive seen anims as big as 7 megs before. i blammed in seconds. im too damn lazy to wait. plus, anybody who submits something so huge has to be a n00b or just an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-30 16:53:54

At 7/30/04 04:50 PM, JeStar wrote: you can submit anims over 5 megs...

Yeah, I know, but we don't wanna bug Tom, and I was saying we should fill in ever bit of this collab with quality animation so we can get the best possible score.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-30 17:12:46

Well... yeah... eh... yes... o_0 nvm.
... Ehmm
I need some backgrounds to animate w/
I wanna start this mothafuckin movie.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-30 22:10:52

well, thats all for 2night. ^_^ Tty in teh mornin. ---JeStar---

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-31 00:56:52

At 7/14/04 11:53 AM, JeStar wrote: This club is for: 1 - People who make skate flashes
2 - People who like to watch skate flashes

I fit into both categories.

Here you can exchange tips, create partner flashes, etc.

If you want to join - Ill add you in as soon as you tell me why I should add you.

Can you let me join? I know its way too late but if you want i can show you soem of my skateflash. none are on ng though.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-31 01:09:39

Hey. Does anyone know how i can join this club? I am a skater and i like making skateflash.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-31 02:24:15

At 7/31/04 01:09 AM, BigIdea wrote: Hey. Does anyone know how i can join this club? I am a skater and i like making skateflash.

Just ask if you can join, and we are making a big collab, are you any good at animating?
Or anything else?
We need more stuff fo this collab, and when is morning?

JeStar, tell us in hours when morning is because I have no idea.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-31 02:45:51

Jestar, I do not think that your e-mail back to me about the bg's went through, becuase I checked and nothing was there. hmmmm...
O, and I have a question, snare or jestar can answer this. do you use frame by frame to make your animations? if not, what?

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature