00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4DottorTette7 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

-Skate Flash Club-

491,301 Views | 12,003 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-06 21:49:02

You now what someone should make a skate flash with the band Chronic Futures newest song in there.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-07 06:21:19

hey hey hey... wonderin... do most of you skate? if so, whats your latest most complicated trick??? I've been working for frontside flips lately... what about you??? (no BS!)

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-07 07:00:21

i have made 2 skate flashes to date and am on work for a third right now you should all go see them there called DAMN PANDA
and WadeMcFrog dance
there pretty good it hink but not the best

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-07 07:11:41

Hey you guys, you can click my sig and watch one of my movies. I wanna be in this club. I make skate movies ( a total of 3 that have made it to NG so far) so i hope i make it, thanks.

-BIG-

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-07 09:03:41

At 8/6/04 06:49 PM, -element- wrote: im leaving tommorow to go to bermuda for 2 weeks. good luck with the flash. jes, get on aim more often man, i havnt talked to u in a while. this fucking thread got long too...damn 17 pages...i didnt think it would make it past one...gratz on teh club. cheers. enjoy the rest of your summer, ill see you near september. later.

-element-

wel... have an awesome trip. I wil be on AIM - to talk to you... and thanks for all the club appreciation. ^_^ Stay being my right hand dude w/ the club. Allright?

Click my profile for lots and lots of shit.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-07 09:07:12

At 8/7/04 06:21 AM, WhoopingTerrier wrote: hey hey hey... wonderin... do most of you skate? if so, whats your latest most complicated trick??? I've been working for frontside flips lately... what about you??? (no BS!)

and... some other dude wrote:
i have made 2 skate flashes to date and am on work for a third right now you should all go see them there called DAMN PANDA
and WadeMcFrog dance
there pretty good it hink but not the best

Hey.... both of u guys - u can join if u want. and also to the dude who said we should use chronic future... well he didnt say that but he was trying to... u can join too. yeh. if u want. just welcoming u to. 0_0

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-07 12:12:05

At 8/6/04 12:17 PM, -snare- wrote: it's supposed to be a surprise remember?

Oh yeah, I forgot. Sorry.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-07 12:18:33

At 8/7/04 06:21 AM, WhoopingTerrier wrote: hey hey hey... wonderin... do most of you skate? if so, whats your latest most complicated trick??? I've been working for frontside flips lately... what about you??? (no BS!)

w00t, i can do, liek, switch 900s to backflip d00d... no, seriously, I'd say 180 flips and nollie/switch backside shuvits. I mostly do flatbars and stuff, y'know?

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-07 12:30:37

... Yeah... well ppl get this together... I need this flash done soon. Please? I didnt make this club so we could shit around and talk about being lazy and not doing anything. If you guys wanna actually do this - give some effort and get motivated!! 0_0 Grrah. Rugh... grrgh. -_-

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-07 13:57:16

At 8/7/04 12:30 PM, JeStar wrote: ... Yeah... well ppl get this together... I need this flash done soon. Please? I didnt make this club so we could shit around and talk about being lazy and not doing anything. If you guys wanna actually do this - give some effort and get motivated!! 0_0 Grrah. Rugh... grrgh. -_-

Dude, I'd say I am pretty motivated. I finished my bg's after what? the first 2 days. I am just gaining the benefits of starting out strong :D O, and I have already asked for some damn work.
No one gave me any though :(

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-07 17:39:07

At 8/7/04 01:57 PM, wazup190 wrote:
At 8/7/04 12:30 PM, JeStar wrote: ... Yeah... well ppl get this together... I need this flash done soon. Please? I didnt make this club so we could shit around and talk about being lazy and not doing anything. If you guys wanna actually do this - give some effort and get motivated!! 0_0 Grrah. Rugh... grrgh. -_-
Dude, I'd say I am pretty motivated. I finished my bg's after what? the first 2 days. I am just gaining the benefits of starting out strong :D O, and I have already asked for some damn work.
No one gave me any though :(

Yeah... but... OH YEAh! I forgot BigIdea didnt use those... thanks for making them anyway.

Eh... well thanks alot wazup. Can you try to convert all the backgrounds to... like pictures?

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-07 21:55:22

At 8/7/04 05:39 PM, JeStar wrote: Yeah... but... OH YEAh! I forgot BigIdea didnt use those... thanks for making them anyway.

Are you saying my bg's are not going to be used in the collab?

Eh... well thanks alot wazup. Can you try to convert all the backgrounds to... like pictures?

like gifs, or jpgs ?

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-08 07:21:22

Gifs OR Jpegs.
And Yes, your collabs will be used. I just forgot that BigIdea made his own movies (remember... all the confusion about him lik making a movie with ur backgrounds... then u having to tell him to make his own movie.... etc.) so thanks

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-08 07:23:16

woops - i dont mean collabs, i mean your... BACKGROUNDS will be used in the movie. :)

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-09 03:49:53

:'(
Sorry, I can't finish my movie, my tablet pen doesn't work. maybe I could order a new pen from an online store or something, but that will take something like a week. I could send you what I have now though...

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-09 07:16:18

yeah, that would be fine. I could just fade to white and add somebody elses movie on the end. U know. It wouldnt be so bad. I would include somewhere that your tablet broke so it didnt look wierd... but it probably wont look wierd anyway because of mah awsum editing skillageness.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-09 10:19:44

Has anyone ever made a BMX flash like in newgrounds?

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-09 13:28:31

At 8/9/04 10:19 AM, Lambofactor wrote: Has anyone ever made a BMX flash like in newgrounds?

Yeah... on SFDT theres an animation called "Mat Roffman" and it might be on NG too. You know, a spoof of Mat Hoffman.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-10 07:15:49

Gooood morning NG. Ouw. Everything hurts. >_<

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-10 11:07:13

tututuuuuuuuuuuu, I proudly present my unfinished skateflash!clicky

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-10 14:57:07

At 8/10/04 11:07 AM, Haartufs wrote: tututuuuuuuuuuuu, I proudly present my unfinished skateflash!clicky

dude!! i love!! i could just add that little bit - its fucking awesome!! i WISH I HAD A FRICKEN Tablet!!!1 SHIZZLE! I wnat one so badlee
then i would own at animation. because im such a good artist otherwise... grrgh.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-10 15:08:31

At 8/10/04 11:07 AM, Haartufs wrote: tututuuuuuuuuuuu, I proudly present my unfinished skateflash!clicky

Dude that was awsome!
Maybe you should the newest Chronic Future song in it.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-10 15:15:45

Hehe, now everyone can see how me and JeStar have the same amount of EXP.

But I have more b/p.

Well anyway, I did another flash kinda like my first and it doesn't have sounds, wheels or ending on it, JeStar, would you be able to do that?

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-10 15:40:43

At 8/10/04 03:15 PM, -snare- wrote: Hehe, now everyone can see how me and JeStar have the same amount of EXP.

But I have more b/p.

Well anyway, I did another flash kinda like my first and it doesn't have sounds, wheels or ending on it, JeStar, would you be able to do that?

able to... make an ending?
no
able to... add it to the collab?
yes - if it has an ending.
able to... add sounds?
yes.
^_^

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-11 06:50:53

Good morning everybody!! :) somebody post. This club is dying. We need to keep this collab going or else u guys arent getting the award. (-_-) but fine if u dont wanna do it... then ill do it myself and i wont give u guys any credit.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-11 07:58:15

At 8/11/04 06:50 AM, JeStar wrote: Good morning everybody!! :) somebody post. This club is dying. We need to keep this collab going or else u guys arent getting the award. (-_-) but fine if u dont wanna do it... then ill do it myself and i wont give u guys any credit.

The clubs dying?!
Don't you die on me damn you!!!!!!!!

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-11 08:34:30

At 8/11/04 07:58 AM, CaribuDude wrote:
At 8/11/04 06:50 AM, JeStar wrote: Good morning everybody!! :) somebody post. This club is dying. We need to keep this collab going or else u guys arent getting the award. (-_-) but fine if u dont wanna do it... then ill do it myself and i wont give u guys any credit.
The clubs dying?!
Don't you die on me damn you!!!!!!!!

are you even a member of this club? if not u can join. if u are then why the hell dont i have you on mah list?

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-11 08:35:51

OH!!! you are in the club!!! ^_^ Sorry about that. Im a lil' spacey.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-11 09:18:01

At 8/11/04 08:35 AM, JeStar wrote: OH!!! you are in the club!!! ^_^ Sorry about that. Im a lil' spacey.

Its ok.
Its morning time screw ups I get them all the time.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-08-11 09:37:31

Yo Jestar can you do me a favor and go to the comic making crew for a while I'm getting lonly.