00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CloudSavage just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What kind of shit do you hate?

9,098 Views | 422 Replies

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-10-10 16:55:23

Red shit

It's too bloody

Haha... got grounded

BBS Signature

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-10-10 16:59:16

At 10/10/21 04:31 PM, BitSweetChoco wrote: I hate people who act smug and condescending to individuals that slightly disagree with them, and people who act erratic, they make me really anxious.
I also hate that nobody takes mentally unwell people to medical care, and instead laugh and mock them. Just wanted to vent again.

The people who laugh and mock to me make no sense, but not worth giving such individuals attention of any kind.

The mental health situation is a damned if you do, damned if you don't really. As if taken, you more than likely don't have the funds due to lack of insurance, and don't have insurance due to lack of funds. That's even before mentioning how god damn dangerous the medication is. It's either deal with the insanity, or go broke into insanity. Pharmatical Companies, the worst people in society that need to be held accountable for once in their damn life for their customer's crimes ( track consumption rate in the last few decades ). How the fuck does one person sleep at night in that industry knowing they're selling an essential thing to someone's life that costs way less to produce, but charge way more? Patenting to keep a 100% mark up for something that is 50 cents give or take to produce. It's a case of it may force you to go to black markets for " deals ", due to the official is out of your price range.

It's more like blame the companies involved rather than the people, it's financial devastation. To me, it's a waste of time mocking the individuals inflicted by mental health as.... Do you really know what the individual is going through?

Join The Rat Cult and grasp firmly.

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-10-10 17:03:23

I wonder...

"If you don't stand up for yourself... everyone will walk all over you." -Donald Trump

BBS Signature

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-10-10 17:09:07

At 10/10/21 05:03 PM, Belthagor wrote: I wonder...

Then again... hate is such a weak and passive word. ;)

"If you don't stand up for yourself... everyone will walk all over you." -Donald Trump

BBS Signature

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-10-10 17:22:14

At 10/10/21 05:11 PM, UggoSonno wrote:
At 10/10/21 04:59 PM, DevilRat wrote:
At 10/10/21 04:31 PM, BitSweetChoco wrote: I hate people who act smug and condescending to individuals that slightly disagree with them, and people who act erratic, they make me really anxious.
I also hate that nobody takes mentally unwell people to medical care, and instead laugh and mock them. Just wanted to vent again.
The people who laugh and mock to me make no sense, but not worth giving such individuals attention of any kind.

The mental health situation is a damned if you do, damned if you don't really. As if taken, you more than likely don't have the funds due to lack of insurance, and don't have insurance due to lack of funds. That's even before mentioning how god damn dangerous the medication is. It's either deal with the insanity, or go broke into insanity. Pharmatical Companies, the worst people in society that need to be held accountable for once in their damn life for their customer's crimes ( track consumption rate in the last few decades ). How the fuck does one person sleep at night in that industry knowing they're selling an essential thing to someone's life that costs way less to produce, but charge way more? Patenting to keep a 100% mark up for something that is 50 cents give or take to produce. It's a case of it may force you to go to black markets for " deals ", due to the official is out of your price range.

It's more like blame the companies involved rather than the people, it's financial devastation. To me, it's a waste of time mocking the individuals inflicted by mental health as.... Do you really know what the individual is going through?
You just showed weakness on the Internet sure that might be a good thing for some people (highly respected celebrities) but most people would fuck with you for that

Now days, I rather just chill and vibe. It's a case of... Don't blame the player, blame the game scenerios.

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-10-10 17:45:36

At 10/10/21 05:22 PM, BitSweetChoco wrote:
At 10/10/21 04:59 PM, DevilRat wrote:

Tbf, I don't know what it's like to have zero sanity left, I want to give those people comfort with hugs but that might freak them out. Companies and monopolies are just messing things up for a lot of people. Misinformation being all over the internet doesn't help either.

... Misinformation isn't worth going after at all. As the more you take it down, you're conforming it to the other side as correct. Just leads to a Hydra's Head situation, you chopped off one, you spawned three more. It's not my fault that we live in a day of Legal Bribery ( I mean Lobbying ). Making money isn't the problem, exploiting laws to make money is through patents and bribery. It's why I don't like Copyright, Trademark, or have much respect for regional licensing. It makes a good reason to pirate, bootleg, and make a better product that may not be 100% legal. People demand good service, if hear about a good product. Any product can apply to these principles, people simply don't care about legality if the price doesn't justify the product, yet still expected to pay X for Over Priced product.

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-10-10 19:56:32

I hate when I lose my heaphones. I NEED music.

Sanguine is best Daedra

BBS Signature

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-10-11 15:44:47

At 10/11/21 03:32 PM, BitSweetChoco wrote: I also deeply dislike pushy religious people that act like jerks to everyone else and use their religious book as a shield for bad behavior. Just wanted to add that.

I feel the same way about god damn (h)activists, politicians, and journalists.

As those two fucking groups of people act one to one with pushy religious people. It's just what they worship is different. It's why I resort to carrying a blocking on more active platforms, but not above slapping block.

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-10-15 17:49:31

At 10/10/21 05:09 PM, Belthagor wrote:

Hate is the strongest force in the world.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-10-15 17:54:38

At 10/15/21 05:49 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 10/10/21 05:09 PM, Belthagor wrote:
Hate is the strongest force in the world.

No, that's actually war.

BBS Signature

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-10-16 04:17:29

I hate ageism and negativity from others.

Adults are act and carry themselves a certain way when they are out in public. This is true - you don't want to draw negative attention to yourself.

It seems like it's "okay" if you g children and teens act silly in public but if an adult does it people just just at him like he's got two heads or something, and don't respond.

People for years have tried to dissuade me from working on cartoons and comics. Some people have said online I'm not going to get any cartoons and comics developed, produced and published.

Some people said my stuff is going to bomb, and others have said my ideas are too kitsch and dated; they belong in the '80s and '90s. I have stuff that's inspired and influenced by old '80s and '90s cartoons and Golden Age Hollywood cartoons.

People have said kids aren't going to relate to throwbacky, retro stuff. Kids LIKE this stuff.

One person had the nerve to say I am "TOO OLD" to be focusing on making cartoons and comics, and that I should have had a career going years ago. She said "it's too late" for me.

Yes I should have had a career going years ago but I don't receive what she said. This woman is an idiot; the concept of "late bloomers" is lost on her.

If you work in animation and/or comics people are not going to care how old you are especially if you work independently.

I think these people are just jealous and I'm not going to get ANYTHING made if I listen to these idiots.

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-10-16 11:38:17

At 10/16/21 04:17 AM, ngman7 wrote: I hate ageism and negativity from others.

Adults are act and carry themselves a certain way when they are out in public. This is true - you don't want to draw negative attention to yourself.

It seems like it's "okay" if you g children and teens act silly in public but if an adult does it people just just at him like he's got two heads or something, and don't respond.

People for years have tried to dissuade me from working on cartoons and comics. Some people have said online I'm not going to get any cartoons and comics developed, produced and published.

Some people said my stuff is going to bomb, and others have said my ideas are too kitsch and dated; they belong in the '80s and '90s. I have stuff that's inspired and influenced by old '80s and '90s cartoons and Golden Age Hollywood cartoons.

People have said kids aren't going to relate to throwbacky, retro stuff. Kids LIKE this stuff.

One person had the nerve to say I am "TOO OLD" to be focusing on making cartoons and comics, and that I should have had a career going years ago. She said "it's too late" for me.

Yes I should have had a career going years ago but I don't receive what she said. This woman is an idiot; the concept of "late bloomers" is lost on her.

If you work in animation and/or comics people are not going to care how old you are especially if you work independently.

I think these people are just jealous and I'm not going to get ANYTHING made if I listen to these idiots.

... Cartoons and Comics are timeless to be fair. It's how it is presented. When I was like 6-10 years old. I watched stuff from... 1950's black and white Betty Boop, Felix the Cat ( MY FAVOURITE B/W CARTOON), Pop Eye ( when he was black and white )Golden Era of early animation... Modern comics / modern cartoons; yes I will agree suck and admitly lean too hard on their technological influence by forcing social media. When I think television, I think of a CRT, overpriced bundles, mediocre production to shit when it hit 2010, and " How desperate are you trying to stay around? ". A niche audience is better than a no audience. A wide audience doesn't exist.

Modern comics isn't worth your time, a place like indiegogo would be perfect if you want to make any sort of comic. Stay out of the mainstream but make it something you personally want / would buy.

iu_447682_6652573.webp

Cartoons of the black and white era were excellent, not all of them were winners, but I'm glad now days there is so much options for animation or cartoons. Though stuff produced past 2010+ seems to just all look the same on television, but outside of that looks pretty damn good like Helluva Boss.

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-10-18 09:16:01

I hate when people want to claim that they are "privileged" because they are White, especially when it's been proven

so-called "white privilege" is a big farce.

Only a racist would say and think they are "privileged" because they are White.

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-10-18 09:57:55

Annoying people annoy me lol

sans undertale

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-10-18 10:58:25

Adults are expected to act and carry themselves a certain way when they are out in public. This is true - you don't want to draw negative attention to yourself.

It seems like it's "okay" if young children and teens act silly in public but if an adult does it people just just at him like he's got two heads or something, and don't respond.

I was practicing vocal characterizations for some OC's when I was out in public a few times. People just looked at me like I was crazy and/or remained quiet.

Sometimes I was expecting at least ONE laugh from somebody, especially from some young people but people don't know what characters I created.

If you do characters people KNOW then sometimes they'll react.

- FIXED.

I don't need someone saying something stupid like "it's too late for you". I don't receive that and that's not helpful.

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-10-18 11:12:40

At 10/18/21 11:11 AM, awdgamer123 wrote:
At 10/18/21 10:58 AM, ngman7 wrote:
Adults are expected to act and carry themselves a certain way when they are out in public. This is true - you don't want to draw negative attention to yourself.
It seems like it's "okay" if young children and teens act silly in public but if an adult does it people just just at him like he's got two heads or something, and don't respond.
I was practicing vocal characterizations for some OC's when I was out in public a few times. People just looked at me like I was crazy and/or remained quiet.

Sometimes I was expecting at least ONE laugh from somebody, especially from some young people but people don't know what characters I created.

If you do characters people KNOW then sometimes they'll react.

- FIXED.

I don't need someone saying something stupid like "it's too late for you". I don't receive that and that's not helpful.
Where can I read your comics and watch your animations?

They are still a work in progress.

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-10-18 12:12:47

At 10/18/21 11:24 AM, awdgamer123 wrote:
At 9/5/21 02:36 AM, Chuzzle-dude wrote:
At 9/4/21 07:20 PM, ngman7 wrote:
At 9/4/21 06:58 PM, SleepyAss54 wrote:
At 9/4/21 05:26 PM, ngman7 wrote:
I hate racism.
And the Gays
I don't hate gays I hate homosexuality.
Isn’t homosexual and gay the same thing????
I think what he meant is that he doesn't hate gay people but hates their sexual preference

Yes.

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-10-18 13:35:09

At 10/18/21 09:16 AM, ngman7 wrote: I hate when people want to claim that they are "privileged" because they are White, especially when it's been proven
so-called "white privilege" is a big farce.

Only a racist would say and think they are "privileged" because they are White.

Oh god top things I find massively irritating... Western Politics, whoever believes in this, is literally a cultist. I can't tell who is worse an extremist religious folk, or the altar of Western Woke Politics that claim to not be religious, BUT ACT IDENTICAL TO SALAM WITCH TRIALS.... I envy the East for having actual problems. Atleast wouldn't have to hear about " privilege of being white " anymore. Why go after people for not having X amount of Melanin in their bodies? God I wish I was transported to a fantasy world, just so there is no bitching about that. I feel my brain cells self-minecrafting for it or acknowledge this religion of woke.

Don't lecture me with that $10,000 worthless X Studies Degree! ( and secreting hiding student debt )

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-10-18 13:36:34

At 10/18/21 09:57 AM, SoupPaste wrote: Annoying people annoy me lol

Yes.

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-10-18 14:13:55

YOU

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-10-18 14:19:02

At 10/18/21 02:13 PM, Slint wrote: YOU

... I don't blame, if it is taking over general, I'm disappointed to say. I'm not proud of this monster of a thread, but it does entertain that people still pay attention a thread that is 5+ months old.

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-10-18 14:32:50

At 10/18/21 02:13 PM, Slint wrote: YOU

My favorite quote that sums up how this thread operates. As everyone here is entertainment, despite supposed to be pretty emotional, but it dissolved into that. ( Snobbism if curious where this is from ). It's a song that is sad, but true these days.

iu_449547_6652573.webp

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-10-18 14:51:01

At 10/18/21 02:40 PM, BitSweetChoco wrote: I also detest people that can't take a joke, it really depends on the joke, but I'm talking about people that act like the fun police and stuff, and make the whole room look drab and depressing for everyone else.

I also don't like how some jokes fly over my head as well, it's annoying and I feel bad about it later on.

I also despise people who make spambots just to say some edgy crap or self promote their own videos, and seriously wonder why they get 1000 dislikes on their videos about call of duty gameplay* and other stuff.

To me, I laugh at overly edgy bots due to it is like " Oh, amusement, I could crack a cold one how long it will be in la chat room! "... It becomes very irritating if the bot does taking up 95% ál chat room. It reminds me of the time I joined a TF2 Lobby where, someone was using a Mandarin ( pretty sure ) speaking Bot. It said something something something flame ( I can't read Mandarin properly, it's just the mutual 60% in lexiconic JP readings for me. Just pure cheating, and being the worst TF2 Bot Crisis I walked into. I do remember seeing Flame, ad Dog being said ( I don't speak "Common Language " or have any understanding of it. It was irritating on the fact.... I was the only one with some ability to read, and it was just a bad Engie game for me. The bots are worse than the Snipers, atleast Snipers keep their mouths shut and not talking shit.

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-10-28 19:13:25

I hate when I tell folks I'm a cartoonist people want to compare me to their KIDS.

I met one lady recently who boasted about her 5-year-old son's drawing ability.

She's like, "Oh look! Look at what my son can do! He didn't go to college and get a degree for his art! Blah blah blah!"

I told the lady get her kid evaluated for his drawing ability and to stop comparing me to him.

It's like she's undermining what animation and comics people can do.

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-10-30 00:25:47

At 10/28/21 07:06 PM, Funkyaxolotl wrote: I hate it when YouTube series and games get delayed more than 2 times,I mean I'm not the most patient type especially since people give me the mother stereotype,I'm probably just a fnaf fan ranting about how much security breach has been delayed lol

For me, ironicly love delayed development of games as 1. Make it or break it for said game or 2. Exposes censoring for Japanese titles. Soyny versions becomes joke versions or baseline for the ports and also ensures the game does poorly or less than expected. For videos gives me insight of 'em if they are good or bad.

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-10-30 02:21:45

@GoryBlizzard surprised you haven't weighed in yet.

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-10-30 06:38:06

At 10/30/21 02:21 AM, Bit wrote: @GoryBlizzard surprised you haven't weighed in yet.

Don't be lazy.

I also make the final call as to whether threads like this are worthy of my input or not.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-11-18 16:44:01

I don't think I said this yet, but I hate when companies drop something that was actually working for something less functional or just terminating it entirely. Flash player for example, everyone loved it but adobe began to notice similar web content such as HTML and Java. Then adobe decided to just kill flash player, now it's much harder to play flash content. it's even harder to download the game for emulation. I don't hate flash player, I love it, I still do and always have! I just think it's wrong to end something that was actually working well. It's like getting rid of your best worker when he's reached the pinnacle of his job. I understand there's a standalone flash player, but like I said it's hard to get a file from a website that won't let you download it.

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-11-18 16:53:41

I hate the lack of motivation, I could be doing so much, but instead my mind and body just refuses to let me do anything.

It's annoying.

I also hate the pressure I get when wanting to call the police.

For the past 2 weeks, some ass has been blasting their shit all night, and even day, no one does anything, but I can't call the police, it gives so much pressure.

That is all.

Take it with a grain of salt, I am slower than a snail.

BBS Signature

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-11-18 17:15:02

At 11/18/21 04:53 PM, Cyronix wrote: I hate the lack of motivation, I could be doing so much, but instead my mind and body just refuses to let me do anything.
It's annoying.

I also hate the pressure I get when wanting to call the police.
For the past 2 weeks, some ass has been blasting their shit all night, and even day, no one does anything, but I can't call the police, it gives so much pressure.

That is all.

Isn't there some app that shuts noisey neighbors speakers down?

PM me if you need custom music for your project. Any genre.

-Noob Music-

ProjectSoary's Audio (newgrounds.com)

BBS Signature