00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

zombieplush just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What kind of shit do you hate?

9,099 Views | 422 Replies

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-07-25 16:38:45

People who post some long-ass sob story to a fourm/twitter/whatever site they're on just to beg for free shit. Bonus points if it's a "I've just been feeling sad for no reason please give me free stuff."

especially if the person does it often it gives the vibes of they're just exploiting people's pity for free shit

Might be an evil robot... who knows >:)

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-07-25 18:29:04

At 7/25/21 06:27 PM, graphstatistics wrote:
At 5/12/21 11:17 PM, DevilRat wrote: When I want to support a manga series, but they're no retailers for it. I fucking hate that. I prefer to buy manga from Japan over any western-intervention as I got the books to translate that shit.
I hate squishy shit. The one that's so liquid-like that it's like pissing out of your ass.

Relatable

I don't recall if I said this already, but I hate the demands society and culture have seem to imposed on regular people to keep up with current technology and current technology trends.

It was kind of annoying when Windows would constantly come up with new upgrades to their Windows operating system, rendering whatever computer you were using that had the most current OS obsolete.

It was also annoying when computer companies seemingly kept coming out with new computer models to render the one you were currently using in a short period of time.

The Onion Movie made a reference to this and parodied it.

I remember watching Attack Of The Show on G4TV before G4TV disbanded. They had a daily segment on this show that highlighted the current digital technology that was out at the time. They also had E3 coverage every year which highlighted new digital tech that was out at the time.

I ignored this segment of the show and I really didn'tcare for the E3 coverage. I was reluctant to want to buy any new tech and keep up with it at the time; I was content with using my old-school tech. In hindsight, however, I wish I did pay more attention to the tech that was being showcased on AOTS and in the E3 coverage they had.

My nearest local library was the last public facility I know of that still had computers with floppy disk drives. I was back over at my nearest local public library recently after they went back to operating at normal business hours again.

I didn't notice if they still had the old comps which had floppy disk drives that were situated near the front end desk but they got rid of the comps that had floppy disk drives in them in the MAIN section of the library.

I still have my old floppy disks. I am wondering how I'm going to retrieve the info I have saved to them without a disk drive. I would have still liked to have used them to save docs to them and use them for word processing purposes.

Doesn't really seem like people have too much of a choice now about using new school tech and keeping up with it, but this is the 21st century. I've gotten used to this.

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-07-28 18:57:08

At 7/28/21 06:40 PM, ngman7 wrote: I don't recall if I said this already, but I hate the demands society and culture have seem to imposed on regular people to keep up with current technology and current technology trends.

It was kind of annoying when Windows would constantly come up with new upgrades to their Windows operating system, rendering whatever computer you were using that had the most current OS obsolete.

It was also annoying when computer companies seemingly kept coming out with new computer models to render the one you were currently using obsolete in a short period of time.

The Onion Movie made a reference to this and parodied it.

I remember watching Attack Of The Show on G4TV before G4TV disbanded. They had a daily segment on this show that highlighted the current digital technology that was out at the time. They also had E3 coverage every year which highlighted new digital tech that was out at the time.

I ignored this segment of the show and I really didn'tcare for the E3 coverage. I was reluctant to want to buy any new tech and keep up with it at the time; I was content with using my old-school tech. In hindsight, however, I wish I did pay more attention to the tech that was being showcased on AOTS and in the E3 coverage they had.

My nearest local library was the last public facility I know of that still had computers with floppy disk drives. I was back over at my nearest local public library recently after they went back to operating at normal business hours again.

I didn't notice if they still had the old comps which had floppy disk drives that were situated near the front end desk but they got rid of the comps that had floppy disk drives in them in the MAIN section of the library.

I still have my old floppy disks. I am wondering how I'm going to retrieve the info I have saved to them without a disk drive. I would have still liked to have used them to save docs to them and use them for word processing purposes.

Doesn't really seem like people have too much of a choice now about using new school tech and keeping up with it, but this is the 21st century. I've gotten used to this.

- FIXED.

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-07-28 19:07:59

I hate how the "thicc" body type has seemingly become a beauty standard norm now.

That looks disgusting and grotesque.

Whatever happened to classic standards of beauty like nice legs and hourglass figures?

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-07-29 00:43:00

At 7/28/21 07:07 PM, ngman7 wrote: I hate how the "thicc" body type has seemingly become a beauty standard norm now.

Whatever happened to classic standards of beauty like nice legs and hourglass figures?

I think a big butt is okay to have because some people just have big butts or thighs. Besides, it's people like you that are the reason women can't look in the mirror and love their bodies anymore. Not everyone is built for the hourglass shape. Everyone's body is different and unique and cutting down and putting beauty into one category isn't healthy. For example, not all men have the same body shape as each other either so you can't cut down on that as well. I'll show you a picture to compare the two. I get we all have different preferences but you shouldn't expect that of all women because that's just not how biology works most of the time.

iu_371419_8655364.webp

iu_371420_8655364.webp

Froggo is always watching.

I'm going to shit your pants

[Pronouns are they/them btw]

BBS Signature

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-08-01 22:06:48

I hate that there's no universal chargers that work for ALL smartphone models. I have a charger that came with my current smartphone. I have a bunch of $1 chargers I bought from a local Dollar Tree store lying around and none of them are compatible with my current phone.

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-08-01 22:09:15

At 7/29/21 12:43 AM, pudgie248 wrote:
At 7/28/21 07:07 PM, ngman7 wrote: I hate how the "thicc" body type has seemingly become a beauty standard norm now.

I think a big butt is okay to have because some people just have big butts or thighs. Besides, it's people like you that are the reason women can't look in the mirror and love their bodies anymore. Not everyone is built for the hourglass shape. Everyone's body is different and unique and cutting down and putting beauty into one category isn't healthy. For example, not all men have the same body shape as each other either so you can't cut down on that as well. I'll show you a picture to compare the two. I get we all have different preferences but you shouldn't expect that of all women because that's just not how biology works most of the time.

Big, ugly, "thicc" ghetto butts are not attractive. I don't like "phatties".

I see a lot of African American females with butts like that and some non-black ones with butts like that and that's a turnoff.

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-08-01 22:19:53

At 8/1/21 10:09 PM, ngman7 wrote:

I see a lot of African American females with butts like that and some non-black ones with butts like that and that's a turnoff.

Okay well, that is pretty racist what you said there. I don't take too kindly to people like you calling them ghetto. Also just because a woman is obese doesn't mean you need to be a dick and call them a fatty. Seriously women do not want to impress you. Besides you're older than the dinosaurs you of all people are the least credible when it comes to arguments like these. I bet you look like a baked bean too dino boy. Why haven't you been banned yet. Fro or turkey should really get on this because the stuff that you say and do is extremly distasteful.

BBS Signature

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-08-01 22:23:32

umm fnf fans thinking that pico and skid and pump come from fnf

A guy that has moved on from newgrounds to make real video games not just poorly made action script games made in a week or so

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-08-02 11:23:08

At 8/2/21 11:12 AM, tehdroopy wrote: What really grinds my gears is when I explciity ask google images or any other image search for CARTOON or COMIC BOOK pictures, I get anime instead. Fuck you, give me what I asked for instead.

The distinction is arbitrary anyway.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-08-02 20:12:24

At 8/2/21 11:12 AM, tehdroopy wrote: What really grinds my gears is when I explciity ask google images or any other image search for CARTOON or COMIC BOOK pictures, I get anime instead. Fuck you, give me what I asked for instead.

Imagine get industry dominated. Comics and Western Cartoons kind of low key suck now days outside of a view exceptions. Not saying all of them are bad, but... Visually it's clear what will grab your attention first and make it clear to remember show to show.

Though for old comic fans, this must suck having a hard time looking for old cartoons and comics.

Join The Rat Cult and grasp firmly.

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-08-02 20:14:07

At 8/2/21 11:23 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
The distinction is arbitrary anyway.

I would say is fairly regional mainly and who animates it. Anime feels different from Cartoons. The situations matter more in Anime rather than the characters. Then again it's google images trying to make people buy anime and manga indirectly?

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-08-02 20:34:00

At 8/2/21 08:26 PM, SleepyAss54 wrote: I hate people who are unironicly bigoted
Oh and people who are overly sensitive to the point where they start to make things I like worse

If calling the people for the sake of calling them bigots is dumb.

If the person yelling bigot is ironicly bigot just makes me one part want to bitch slap one part laugh at them.

At 8/1/21 10:19 PM, pudgie248 wrote:

Okay well, that is pretty racist what you said there.

Nothing I said was racist. I'm entitled to my opinion. I don't like females with ugly cartoonist proportions. Any female in any culture can have a big, "thicc", ugly, ghetto butt

I'm old-school. I like nice legs and hourglass figures.

I don't take too kindly to people like you calling them ghetto. Also just because a woman is obese doesn't mean you need to be a dick and call them a fatty.

No, Young man. "phatties" is slang I recently learned from a young woman I met:

Meaning of phatties

Seriously women do not want to impress you.

I'm not looking for women especially ones who look like freaks.

Besides you're older than the dinosaurs you of all people are the least credible when it comes to arguments like these....

You're disrespectful first of all. I'm older than Fro and Turkey. I'm around the same age as Tom and Wade Fulp. I'm old enough to be your dad or uncle.

Respect your elders kiddo.

These are two young women I publicly admitted to being attracted to on another community site:

iu_377068_2319004.jpg

iu_377069_2319004.webp

Do you see any big, "thicc", ugly, ghetto butts on them? NO.

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-08-04 01:01:38

At 8/4/21 12:50 AM, ngman7 wrote:

Nothing I said was racist. I'm entitled to my opinion. I don't like females with ugly cartoonist proportions.

I don't take too kindly to people like you calling them ghetto. Also just because a woman is obese doesn't mean you need to be a dick and call them a fatty.

No, Young man. "phatties" is slang I recently learned from a young woman I met. It means big women's butts.

I'm not looking for women who look like freaks.

Besides you're older than the dinosaurs you of all people are the least credible when it comes to arguments like these....

You're disrespectful first of all. I'm older than Fro. I'm around the same age as Tom and Wade Fulp. I'm old enough to be your dad or uncle.

Well, tom fulp and fro are cooler and ya know what I'm tired of elders like you telling me what to do. what do you guys know huh? All you did for us kids was pollute the earth and disrespect women. I am also no young man I am frog you imbecile.

BBS Signature

At 8/4/21 01:01 AM, pudgie248 wrote:

Nothing I said was racist. I'm entitled to my opinion. I don't like females with ugly cartoonist proportions.

No, Young man. "phatties" is slang I recently learned from a young woman I met. It means big women's butts.

You're disrespectful first of all. I'm older than Fro. I'm around the same age as Tom and Wade Fulp. I'm old enough to be your dad or uncle.

Well, tom fulp and fro are cooler and ya know what I'm tired of elders like you telling me what to do. what do you guys know huh? All you did for us kids was pollute the earth and disrespect women. I am also no young man I am frog you imbecile.

You're a 13-year-old boy according to your profile.

Those two young women I posted pics of have nice legs and hourglass figures. They have nice body types.

At 8/4/21 01:04 AM, ngman7 wrote:
At 8/4/21 01:01 AM, pudgie248 wrote:

You're a 13-year-old boy according to your profile.

My profile doesn't state my gender it only states my age and says that I am phrog I'm enby you nut case but of course, you wouldn't know what that means or you just don't care about what that means like most of your age group. Your people never learn that's why society hasn't changed because you didn't let it.

BBS Signature

At 8/4/21 01:11 AM, Seth wrote:

Nothing I said was racist. I'm entitled to my opinion. I don't like females with ugly cartoonist proportions. Any female in any culture can have a big, "thicc", ugly, ghetto butt

Meaning of phatties

You're disrespectful first of all. I'm older than Fro and Turkey. I'm around the same age as Tom and Wade Fulp. I'm old enough to be your dad or uncle.

These are two young women I publicly admitted to being attracted to on another community site:

You can't be serious. Bubble butts are a beautiful feature some women have. But that's subjective and besides my point. The fact that you used the word "ghetto" and "ugly" to describe any type of woman sounds like some racist shit.

There are ghetto women in every culture and no I was not being racist.

"Thicc" hips, thighs and butts are not attractive to me. To me they look ugly and freakish. No I'm NOT attracted to women who look something like this:

iu_377099_2319004.jpg

The term "thicc" originated in hip-hop among African Americans:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.knowyourmeme.com/memes/thicc

The term "ghetto booty" is a term commonly associated with African American females and presumably originated with African Americans:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3fterm=ghetto%2bbooty&amp=true

https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/ghetto+booty#:~:text=slang%20A%20large%2C%20shapely%20buttocks%2C%20typically%20of%20a%20black%20woman.

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-08-04 06:35:21

It was bad enough when certain community sites have shut down, especially without notice, but I hate when certain online services shut down, especially without notice.

First online Flash support shut down, then Yahoo! Answers.

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-08-04 08:56:26

Jokes about tragic events, soccer, homework, and abliests.

1:37 ───ㅇ─────3:45 ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

↺ REPEAT ‖ PAUSE ≫ NEXT SONG

Former fan of the general forums. Artist, Twitter hater, loser, bad poet.

BBS Signature

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-08-04 09:13:57

people going on youtube videos from before someone was president and saying something to the affect of "this guy is pretty cool. he should run for president"

it's one of those jokes that just gets more and more unfunny the more you hear it. STOP IT

signature

BBS Signature

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-08-04 09:26:41

At 8/4/21 08:56 AM, rocknight1991 wrote: Jokes about tragic events

Humour is the best way to deal with tragedy.

soccer

Also, that's called football.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-08-04 17:42:33

At 8/4/21 01:43 AM, ngman7 wrote:

Meaning of phatties

You can't be serious. Bubble butts are a beautiful feature some women have. But that's subjective and besides my point. The fact that you used the word "ghetto" and "ugly" to describe any type of woman sounds like some racist shit.

"Thicc" hips, thighs and butts are not attractive to me. To me they look ugly and freakish. No I'm NOT attracted to women who look something like this:

The term "ghetto booty" is a term commonly associated with African American females and presumably originated with African Americans:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3fterm=ghetto%2bbooty&amp=true
https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/ghetto+booty#:~:text=slang%20A%20large%2C%20shapely%20buttocks%2C%20typically%20of%20a%20black%20woman.

In the '80s and '90s, the "thicc" body type didn't exist; it was unheard of and wasn't even thought of back then. It wasn't a so-called beauty standard norm in this era.

The "thicc" body type phenomenon came about in the early 2000's and I think Kim Kardashian helped popularize it and make it a supposed beauty standard norm.

Why females, especially young woman, would want to aspire to look like her is beyond me.

The "thicc" bodytype is about as attractive to me as a female bodybuilders body type. Too many muscles on a female's body is a turnoff.

If I saw a female who was built something like this in real life:

iu_377685_2319004.jpg

I would probably turn and run the other way.

Is having a "thicc" bodytype healthy?

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-08-07 21:11:35

I hate when I'm typing something online and the site I'm on LAGS for whatever reason.

I hated when I wanted to post something online my post didn't register for whatever reason.

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-08-07 21:43:48

At 8/4/21 05:42 PM, ngman7 wrote:

Meaning of phatties

In the '80s and '90s, the "thicc" body type didn't exist; it was unheard of and wasn't even thought of back then. It wasn't a so-called beauty standard norm in this era.

The "thicc" body type phenomenon came about in the early 2000's and I think Kim Kardashian helped popularize it and make it a supposed beauty standard norm.

Why females, especially young woman, would want to aspire to look like her is beyond me.

The "thicc" bodytype is about as attractive to me as a female bodybuilders body type. Too many muscles on a female's body is a turnoff.

alright so you have personal tastes? ok you couldve just said something like that and not call names on other women with different body types like ghetto or freakish like. who gives a fuck where it came from, its still gonna come off as offensive to most people. are you whats called an incel?

BBS Signature

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-08-07 22:37:10

At 8/7/21 09:43 PM, AnEvilHeat wrote:

Meaning of phatties

alright so you have personal tastes? ok you couldve just said something like that and not call names on other women with different body types like ghetto or freakish like. who gives a fuck where it came from, its still gonna come off as offensive to most people. are you whats called an incel?

._. What the fuck did I just read and witness? I know about the " Which way western man " meme... Where it discusses akin to this, but don't need to see what you are into. For someone who has a religion, this is the most perversion I have witnessed from so called " holy ". There is a difference between a body shame and concerned about healthiness of the average American... This falls in the body shame camp. Give us damn stats.... Thanks for making this newgrounds forum more or less, this sub-forum popular, but that's all I can say positive, before wanting to just sigh.

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-08-07 23:12:14

At 8/7/21 10:37 PM, DevilRat wrote:

Meaning of phatties

._. What the fuck did I just read and witness? I know about the " Which way western man " meme... Where it discusses akin to this, but don't need to see what you are into. For someone who has a religion, this is the most perversion I have witnessed from so called " holy ". There is a difference between a body shame and concerned about healthiness of the average American... This falls in the body shame camp. Give us damn stats.... Thanks for making this newgrounds forum more or less, this sub-forum popular, but that's all I can say positive, before wanting to just sigh.

I hate when shit like this happens, which is ironic

BBS Signature

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-08-07 23:17:59

At 8/7/21 11:12 PM, AnEvilHeat wrote:
At 7/28/21 07:07 PM, ngman7 wrote:
I hate how the "thicc" body type has seemingly become a beauty standard norm now.

Meaning of phatties

I'm not religious, but it's sad when someone who is using devil in a damn profile name. Has to state the amount of impurity levels and even in a non-competition of impurity, somehow I look like a holy mary... This is 7 or nine layers of irony.

Response to What kind of shit do you hate? 2021-08-07 23:27:04

At 8/7/21 11:17 PM, DevilRat wrote:
At 8/7/21 11:12 PM, AnEvilHeat wrote:
At 7/29/21 12:43 AM, pudgie248 wrote: At 7/28/21 07:07 PM, ngman7 wrote:

Meaning of phatties

I'm not religious, but it's sad when someone who is using devil in a damn profile name. Has to state the amount of impurity levels and even in a non-competition of impurity, somehow I look like a holy mary... This is 7 or nine layers of irony.

My username literally came from a band whos lead singer has tattoos of satanic imagery and yet i have more common sense than ngman7. Im not religious either though.

iu_381143_8282583.webp

BBS Signature