00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MiyuTheSceneGirl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

so there's a coup attempt happening

13,423 Views | 434 Replies

At 1/9/21 10:44 PM, Aaron-Chandler wrote: I'm reminded of this cartoon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCiTxia1Gzo

Okay, this is funnier than the alleged leaking of Mitch's deviantart accounts.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-09 23:45:01

At 1/9/21 11:04 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 1/9/21 10:44 PM, Aaron-Chandler wrote: I'm reminded of this cartoon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCiTxia1Gzo
Okay, this is funnier than the alleged leaking of Mitch's deviantart accounts.

Right?

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-10 01:39:34

Reminder that Biden is YOUR President and it's time to move on, snowflakes.

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-10 02:41:52

At 1/10/21 01:39 AM, DingleberryClock wrote: Reminder that Biden is YOUR President and it's time to move on, snowflakes.

It's amazing how much left and right wingers have in common. I dare say the two of you have more in common than any two other groups on the planet. You just can't keep yourselves from talking and acting exactly like each other, can you?

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-10 03:35:06

At 1/10/21 02:41 AM, Aaron-Chandler wrote: It's amazing how much left and right wingers have in common. I dare say the two of you have more in common than any two other groups on the planet. You just can't keep yourselves from talking and acting exactly like each other, can you?

Nah, that's just called acting like a dick.

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-10 04:09:45

At 1/10/21 02:41 AM, Aaron-Chandler wrote:
At 1/10/21 01:39 AM, DingleberryClock wrote: Reminder that Biden is YOUR President and it's time to move on, snowflakes.
It's amazing how much left and right wingers have in common. I dare say the two of you have more in common than any two other groups on the planet. You just can't keep yourselves from talking and acting exactly like each other, can you?

shoe horse theory

According to a poll 45 percent of Republicans supported the capital riot, didn't some woman say something about half of some people being a basket of deplorables?

Though according to another poll it also said 18 percent, obviously a poll is just a poll

iu_223097_2557878.jpg

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-10 06:36:50

At 1/9/21 08:51 PM, grimview wrote:
At 1/6/21 03:01 PM, Gario wrote: are we actually going to avoid the fact that a coup is ongoing in our congress by thousands of trump supporters?

i *think* that's kind of important.
The situation was resolved in less then one day. A few protesters were injured so I'm sure your upset about they're rights being violated.

Why didn't they just comply? I'm sure if they just did what police told them, they wouldn't have been hurt. Right?

Besides, which of their rights got violated? Storming the capitol is a serious crime.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-10 09:33:46

The fact we still have so many people attempting to 'both-sides' this shows that there is still a huge problem in US politics.

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-10 10:00:25

At 1/6/21 03:01 PM, Gario wrote: are we actually going to avoid the fact that a coup is ongoing in our congress by thousands of trump supporters?

The situation was resolved in less then one day. A few protesters were injured so I'm sure your upset about they're rights being violated.

I take a grim view of this comment, one side was protesting about rights, the other was protesting because they lost the election, and wanted to overturn a democratic decision.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-10 10:55:15

At 1/10/21 04:09 AM, brin-o wrote:
shoe horse theory

Horseshoe theory implies that there are two different groups. And I'm not entirely sure that's the case. The fact that they're called the left and right already implies they only are two parts of the same thing. Basically, same coin that really need to put on the tracks already.

At 1/10/21 10:00 AM, Little-Seven-Seize wrote:

I take a grim view of this comment, one side was protesting about rights, the other was protesting because they lost the election, and wanted to overturn a democratic decision.

The thing about escalation is that when for example; one side uses 'bioweapons' in a war, the other side will quickly come up with a justification to use similar tactics. Shouldn't have used those kind of scorched earth tactics in the first place, I reckon. It's too late now - the opinion of congress just keeps digging deeper and deeper until they could maybe show up in China one of these days.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-10 12:07:53

That's the fucking point, is my satire undetectable because you're autistic or something?

Them for 8 years: NOT MY PRESIDENT, A GAY MAN MARRIED TO A TRANNY WHO WILL TAKE YOUR GUNS AND MURDER YOU IN FEMA PRISON CAMPS FOR AL QAEDA!

Them, day 1 of Trump presidency and for 4 yeats: HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT, DEAL WITH IT SNOWFLAKES. RESPECT THE OFFICE, YOU LOST FAIR AND SQUARE

Them on fucking election day: CRY WAH BOOHOO SOB

BBS Signature

At 1/10/21 12:07 PM, DingleberryClock wrote: Them for 8 years: NOT MY PRESIDENT, A GAY MAN MARRIED TO A TRANNY WHO WILL TAKE YOUR GUNS AND MURDER YOU IN FEMA PRISON CAMPS FOR AL QAEDA!

First time I'm hearing about this about Obama, but go on. Was there any impeachment hoaxes in 2008~2016?

Them, day 1 of Trump presidency and for 4 yeats: HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT, DEAL WITH IT SNOWFLAKES. RESPECT THE OFFICE, YOU LOST FAIR AND SQUARE

But the snowflakes didn't 'deal with it' at all, did they.

That's fine, I had the honor of seeing 'untouchable elite establishment politicians' fall for a 4chan prank twice. And if it can be done twice... You know what they about third-try successes, right?

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-10 12:45:53

At 1/10/21 12:23 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 1/10/21 12:07 PM, DingleberryClock wrote: Them for 8 years: NOT MY PRESIDENT, A GAY MAN MARRIED TO A TRANNY WHO WILL TAKE YOUR GUNS AND MURDER YOU IN FEMA PRISON CAMPS FOR AL QAEDA!
First time I'm hearing about this about Obama, but go on. Was there any impeachment hoaxes in 2008~2016?

the "michelle is a man" thing had been going around for years during the obama presidency

get your head out of the sand sometime

iu_223226_2947313.jpg

last time i checked the democrats didn't try to invade the capitol building to change the election results

however they dealt with it, it was far better than republicans have

That's fine, I had the honor of seeing 'untouchable elite establishment politicians' fall for a 4chan prank twice. And if it can be done twice... You know what they about third-try successes, right?

oh, are you talking about the signals that 4chan developed and nazis started using that they claimed were just a joke?

because newsflash: those weren't pranks, you dipshit

so at the end of all this i guess it's safe to say you're pro-sedition, got it

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

First time I'm hearing about this about Obama, but go on.

liar

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-10 12:53:13

They held some protests in pink hats, they didn't try to murder everyone in Congress for Q

SHUT THE FUCK UP @YOMUCHAN YOU NAZI SYPMPATHIZING TRASH

BBS Signature

At 1/10/21 12:53 PM, DingleberryClock wrote: SHUT THE FUCK UP @YOMUCHAN YOU NAZI SYPMPATHIZING TRASH

Dingleberry, I know your pain. I know you’re hurt. It was a landslide election, and everyone knows it, especially the other side. 

But you need to stop, now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We don’t want anybody hurt. It’s a very tough period of time. 

There’s never been a time like this where such a thing happened where they could take it away from all of us.

But we can’t play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. We love you. You’re very special. You’ve seen what happens. You see the way others are treated — that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel, but please post in peace.

iu_223234_1301731.jpg

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-10 13:09:49

At 1/10/21 01:07 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 1/10/21 12:53 PM, DingleberryClock wrote: SHUT THE FUCK UP @YOMUCHAN YOU NAZI SYPMPATHIZING TRASH
Dingleberry, I know your pain. I know you’re hurt. It was a landslide election, and everyone knows it, especially the other side. 

But you need to stop, now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We don’t want anybody hurt. It’s a very tough period of time. 

There’s never been a time like this where such a thing happened where they could take it away from all of us.

But we can’t play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. We love you. You’re very special. You’ve seen what happens. You see the way others are treated — that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel, but please post in peace.

This makes me angry dont talk down to me im mad

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-10 13:21:09

At 1/10/21 01:09 PM, DingleberryClock wrote:

tbh what you said is what most of us feel deep down enough

the thing about nazis is that they enjoy it when they see frustration, so don't show it to them

i'd rather they go extinct without seeing us break

do call them fucking idiots on their way out, though, and make then realize there are few that will keep them company when they are abandoned by the social media that they have embraced for so long

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-10 13:27:06

At 1/10/21 12:53 PM, DingleberryClock wrote:
They held some protests in pink hats, they didn't try to murder everyone in Congress for Q

Well, if you're gonna erase the "#resistance" and two 4chan prank dossiers, you've got a long journey ahead. Grab a mop and a broom - this won't be easy, believe me!

Oh and Congress has a 14% approval rating as of writing. In my politics sim games, that's the sort of rating that causes grassroots civil rights movements to work together to storm the congress/palace/federal building to politely remind the out-of-touch geriatric politicians that governments should rightly fear the people. That's democracy.

Murder everyone at congress, huh. Man, you read like a sensationalist britbong tabloid.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

At 1/10/21 01:21 PM, Gario wrote:
At 1/10/21 01:09 PM, DingleberryClock wrote:
tbh what you said is what most of us feel deep down enough

the thing about nazis is that they enjoy it when they see frustration, so don't show it to them

i'd rather they go extinct without seeing us break

do call them fucking idiots on their way out, though, and make then realize there are few that will keep them company when they are abandoned by the social media that they have embraced for so long

Well clearly they like what I'm feeding them, they all say "LOOK SEE! LIBS ARE ANIMALS!" Their fuckin autistic brains don't see that they're the animals and the liberal reaction is what they think this Capitol hill shit is. We want out country back from you fucking filthy terrorist animal criminal scum. They'll never understand that they're exactly what I say they are and I'm not just emotional, I've been calmly thinking exactly this about these people for decades. I know them and I've lived among them, conservatives from the trailer park to the gated suburbs are not real Americans in any walk of life.

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-10 13:30:46

At 1/10/21 01:27 PM, Yomuchan wrote:

Murder everyone at congress, huh. Man, you read like a sensationalist britbong tabloid.

No, I've been paying attention to Q saying theyd do exactly this for literally three years.

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-10 13:38:29

At 1/10/21 12:07 PM, DingleberryClock wrote:
That's the fucking point, is my satire undetectable because you're autistic or something?

Them for 8 years: NOT MY PRESIDENT, A GAY MAN MARRIED TO A TRANNY WHO WILL TAKE YOUR GUNS AND MURDER YOU IN FEMA PRISON CAMPS FOR AL QAEDA!
Them on fucking election day: CRY WAH BOOHOO SOB

Actually the problem is it's hard to distinguish the politics that control our nation from even the most cynical satire possible.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-10 13:41:30

At 1/10/21 12:45 PM, Gario wrote: get your head out of the sand sometime

Eh, I don't really follow that kind of political mudslinging. It's not as funny as making fools out of establishment politicians.

last time i checked the democrats didn't try to invade the capitol building to change the election results

They started the #notmypresident trend, started getting violent, and kept on (my bad, not two) three hoaxes, wasting more money and time for everyone involved, then doubling down on it when their own was caught doing the same thing.

oh, are you talking about the signals that 4chan developed and nazis started using that they claimed were just a joke?

Not really. Relax, if you don't know about this, then it means it's been memoryholed for you. I was there, though. Everyone said 'this won't work', but then OP delivered. We were amused, but things only picked up pace when the second time it worked. People were like "I have become shitpost, destroyer of worlds, ruler of governments."

so at the end of all this i guess it's safe to say you're pro-sedition, got it

Spoken like a truly petty tyrant.

It's not sedition when someone else sets it off, right?

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-10 15:15:44

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-10 16:45:09

At 1/10/21 12:53 PM, DingleberryClock wrote:

Please don't give this idiot the pleasure of you yelling at him.

F*ck Putin the murderer, RIP Alexei Navalny

F*ck SCOTUS

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-10 18:05:13

At 1/10/21 09:33 AM, Fim wrote: The fact we still have so many people attempting to 'both-sides' this shows that there is still a huge problem in US politics.

Attempting a coup is a reasonable action if you belive the election was rigged.

What is the reason such a large number of people have so little trust in the system, the mainstream narative and the Democrats?

You might blame Trump and to an extent you'd be right, but he is just a symptom of deep disatisfaction caused by, as you said both sides, Qanon, Trump, etc. would not have gained any traction if there wasn't already something very wrong.

So this affair in a vacume it's obvious who is at fault and who's not but the underlying causes are more complex.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-10 18:12:59

At 1/10/21 10:00 AM, Little-Seven-Seize wrote: the other was protesting because they lost the election, and wanted to overturn a democratic decision.

They were protesting because they won the election and Biden stole it.

They might be wrong but if they were right then it'd be justified.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-10 18:40:46

At 1/10/21 06:12 PM, Forty-Eight wrote:
At 1/10/21 10:00 AM, Little-Seven-Seize wrote: the other was protesting because they lost the election, and wanted to overturn a democratic decision.
They were protesting because they won the election and Biden stole it.

They might be wrong but if they were right then it'd be justified.

iu_223485_1568164.png