00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

so there's a coup attempt happening

13,345 Views | 434 Replies

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-11 20:04:33

At 1/11/21 08:02 PM, Little-Seven-Seize wrote: well over 60 million people died in WW2 fighting against facism, while over 12 million people died on the Axis side, so because the Axis lost less people, that means their cause was more justified, both sides were clearly at fault here though, they both killed people.

oh i like that one

i'mma steal it later, if those numbers check out, lol

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-11 20:07:26

At 1/11/21 08:02 PM, UncleLad wrote: Aaron I really recommend that you give up on Edy. You're not gonna get anything through his head.

I'm not trying to have a noversation with him. (and no, that wasn't a typo) I'm just having fun poking a salt water fish that can only aimlessly pok its mouth over and over every time it gets out of its depth.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-11 20:12:11

At 1/11/21 08:07 PM, Aaron-Chandler wrote:
At 1/11/21 08:02 PM, UncleLad wrote: Aaron I really recommend that you give up on Edy. You're not gonna get anything through his head.
I'm not trying to have a noversation with him. (and no, that wasn't a typo) I'm just having fun poking a salt water fish that can only aimlessly pok its mouth over and over every time it gets out of its depth.

I suggest you two get a room to wank eachother off.

From the right, victimization and outrage:

Many Trump supporters 'disgusted' with being lumped in with violent rioters: Lawrence Jones

Many Republicans who supported the divisiveness of Trump election fraud claim are now complaining that Democrats, and the left, are being unfair are not helping to unify the country after 4 years of the right accepting a hyper partisan populist who tried to retain power against the will of the people.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-12 17:58:20

At 1/11/21 08:02 PM, Little-Seven-Seize wrote:
At 1/11/21 04:59 PM, Earfetish wrote: You just know that Aaron saw someone make some false equivalence between this Chicago autonomous zone (which they called secessionist) and the attempted coup, and he thought "yeah, they're all the same and I'm so enlightened and smart" without actually even thinking.

I know a guy who is a 'radical centrist' and he has been smart enough to shut his fucking mouth recently.
Aaron is galaxy brain, we can't handle his high IQ plays bro.

On a serious note, there's being in the centre in terms of values, and then there is just being a complete smooth brain, and always trying to find both sides at fault, as if the world is black and white, with zero complexity.

Comparing a civil rights issue, with an attack on democracy is apples and oranges, I'm pretty sure this is a concept I could get my cat to understand. There are multiple reasons why it's not a fair comparison as well, the lack of police at the terrorist attack on the capitol compared with the heavy police depolyed during the BLM protests.

Saying "oh but X people died at the BLM protest, and Y amount of dollars was done in damages!", yes, well over 60 million people died in WW2 fighting against facism, while over 12 million people died on the Axis side, so because the Axis lost less people, that means their cause was more justified, both sides were clearly at fault here though, they both killed people.

I think the intent behind the terrorist attack on the capitol, to overturn a democractic election result, to kill politicians because they were "enemies" was far worse than the BLM protests, it should be no contest.

But those set on supporting this act, or those claiming both sides aren't going to budge, facists and enlighted centreists.

I'm going to be blunt here. I'm called a centrist for exactly the same reasons I'm called n****r lover.

At 1/12/21 05:58 PM, Aaron-Chandler wrote:
I'm going to be blunt here. I'm called a centrist for exactly the same reasons I'm called n****r lover.

What's so wrong with being a centrist what's wrong with loving people?

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-12 18:53:03

At 1/12/21 06:24 PM, Forty-Eight wrote:
What's so wrong with being a centrist what's wrong with loving people?

Centrist don't actually exist. There are in fact more than two ways to think. The world simply isn't red on one side and blue on the other. The right and left are actually a minority. A very, very, very, very, very vocal minority.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-12 19:10:32

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-12 19:28:21

At 1/12/21 07:10 PM, Aaron-Chandler wrote: Also, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X39SEPQ2PhA

freedom toons is a far right toon, of course they're going to compare an ongoing insurrection plot to BLM

yes, you're a proud, pro-insurrectionist, far right wing looney toon, we already know that, please stop cluttering the thread with the same shit over and over again

kthx

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

At 1/12/21 09:25 PM, treos2 wrote:
regardless, blm has long since lost its original plot and started using the same riot tactics antifa uses.

hi

we're in a thread about the republican's attempt of a fascist overthrow our government right now

which by official accounts isn't even finished: there are plans to organize over the next week to surround every capitol building in each state and try and kill every democratic representative in the process

forgive me for thinking posting bullshit about anti-fascists in the middle of an ongoing fascist coup attempt makes you look a little

questionable

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-12 22:08:10

At 1/12/21 10:04 PM, treos2 wrote:
At 1/12/21 09:36 PM, Gario wrote:
regardless, blm has long since lost its original plot and started using the same riot tactics antifa uses.
hi

we're in a thread about the republican's attempt of a fascist overthrow our government right now

which by official accounts isn't even finished: there are plans to organize over the next week to surround every capitol building in each state and try and kill every democratic representative in the process

forgive me for thinking posting bullshit about anti-fascists in the middle of an ongoing fascist coup attempt makes you look a little

questionable
please provide an actual credible source and not an MSM propagandist source. we need actual news coverage and facts in this situation, NOT propaganda and manufactured outrage.

calling something propaganda doesn't mean it isn't truth

judging something by who it came from is wrong, unless they have a history of fucking things up

woah look at me i'm on newground man

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-12 22:16:57

At 1/12/21 10:15 PM, treos2 wrote:
At 1/12/21 10:08 PM, kriegpilled wrote:
At 1/12/21 09:36 PM, Gario wrote:
hi

questionable
please provide an actual credible source and not an MSM propagandist source. we need actual news coverage and facts in this situation, NOT propaganda and manufactured outrage.
calling something propaganda doesn't mean it isn't truth

judging something by who it came from is wrong, unless they have a history of fucking things up
4 years of anti-trump propaganda. yes, the MSM DOES produce propaganda and it's a large part of why they've lost the peoples trust over time and rightfully so. they're also known to fabricate literal fake news stories from time to time (i rather doubt that's a problem exclusive to cnn).

ok good point

i am centrist so i give no fucks, i only give a fuck about how correct one is

woah look at me i'm on newground man

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-12 22:21:17

At 1/11/21 04:59 PM, Earfetish wrote: You just know that Aaron saw someone make some false equivalence between this Chicago autonomous zone (which they called secessionist) and the attempted coup, and he thought "yeah, they're all the same and I'm so enlightened and smart" without actually even thinking.

I know a guy who is a 'radical centrist' and he has been smart enough to shut his fucking mouth recently.

On a serious note, there's being in the centre in terms of values, and then there is just being a complete smooth brain, and always trying to find both sides at fault, as if the world is black and white, with zero complexity.

Comparing a civil rights issue, with an attack on democracy is apples and oranges, I'm pretty sure this is a concept I could get my cat to understand. There are multiple reasons why it's not a fair comparison as well, the lack of police at the terrorist attack on the capitol compared with the heavy police depolyed during the BLM protests.

Saying "oh but X people died at the BLM protest, and Y amount of dollars was done in damages!", yes, well over 60 million people died in WW2 fighting against facism, while over 12 million people died on the Axis side, so because the Axis lost less people, that means their cause was more justified, both sides were clearly at fault here though, they both killed people.

I think the intent behind the terrorist attack on the capitol, to overturn a democractic election result, to kill politicians because they were "enemies" was far worse than the BLM protests, it should be no contest.

But those set on supporting this act, or those claiming both sides aren't going to budge, facists and enlighted centreists.

Ah yes, being called a centrist is the exact same as literal racism.

You're being called a centrist because you keep going on about how the left, and the right are evil, and do the same things, which only leaves the centre.

So if you aren't a centrist, what are you?

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-12 22:31:50

At 1/12/21 10:21 PM, Little-Seven-Seize wrote:

You're being called a centrist because you keep going on about how the left, and the right are evil, and do the same things, which only leaves the centre.

Confused, and full of himself. .

If I understand his previous argument over this, it's that centrists are enablers of the left and right by voting for either. He literally believes we can get rid of the left and right in the country by not suporting either, and that people can rally behind his non-left or non right-views..... Basically, if you don't agree with him you are an enabler of the left and right.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-12 22:37:17

There is no center. You people are your own little thing. Most of the world does not think the same way the left and right do. I'm one of them. You call me a centerist because you can't understand what i actually am. I assume the sensation is somewhat like what a flat earther would feel if they were forced to board a rocket so they could see Earth from orbit.

And the only people who call me centerist are the left and right. Both of whom empower bigotry in one way or another. So ya, basically the same.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-12 22:39:10

A Troll worthy of blocking.

F*ck Putin the murderer, RIP Alexei Navalny

F*ck SCOTUS

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-13 01:44:57

also...turns out antifa WAS involved in the DC riot and were actually the direct cause.

no they weren't, if they were they'd have notified me first

oops, i mean cnn said they weren't

At 1/13/21 01:44 AM, Gario wrote:
also...turns out antifa WAS involved in the DC riot and were actually the direct cause.
no they weren't, if they were they'd have notified me first

oops, i mean cnn said they weren't

It must be this: Fact check: False claim of facial recognition of antifa members during U.S. Capitol riot

They got it horribly wrong, so the conservative tabloid, the Washington times, had to take it down or face legal consequences. It came out that they were actually Neo Nazis and Qanon supporters, which definitely places them solidly in the Trump supporter camp.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-13 10:30:26

COVID-19 infections have been reported among politicians who hunkered down in the Capitol.

They were hunkered down with people who weren't wearing masks (primarily Republicans) and sure enough...

This means that the attack on the Capitol is still ongoing, even though the attackers are gone.

I believe in the ultimate triumph of evil over good in this world.

It doesn't help that we keep funding our enemies.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-13 13:19:23

At 1/13/21 12:41 PM, treos2 wrote: do you actually fear covid-19 or are you merely acting scared because you've been told to fear it? it's mass hysteria, manufactured fear, politicians exploiting the situation for power, and inflated numbers because the worlds collective healthcare systems are too STUPID to filter out deaths by comorbidity from deaths by covid-19 like they should be doing.

Excuse me, but what kind of medical degree do you have?

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

At 1/13/21 01:19 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 1/13/21 12:41 PM, treos2 wrote: do you actually fear covid-19 or are you merely acting scared because you've been told to fear it? it's mass hysteria, manufactured fear, politicians exploiting the situation for power, and inflated numbers because the worlds collective healthcare systems are too STUPID to filter out deaths by comorbidity from deaths by covid-19 like they should be doing.

He just has a high school degree in rightism, and then got a photocopied degree from the school of Trumpism after applying for it online.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-13 13:27:45

There's the impeachment vote in 90 minutes.. Exciting !

There does seem to be some turning in the wind for Republicans, and it seems as though there could be enough votes to impeach this time. He's lost them the Senate, and a lot of Republican good standing, those images of MAGA goons waving confederate flags in the capitol building will not be easily forgotten, and perhaps impeaching him now is a way to distance themselves from that legacy. It also means he's not a threat to them by running again in 2024.

If I was a betting man I'd say it'll be a close decision either way, leaning towards impeachment.

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-13 13:37:30

If they keep the focus on the incitement this could be pulled off. Definitely will get passed in the house. The senate is the question. Will enough senators support removal. A few for sure but that isn't enough. McConnell is said to privately support it. So who knows, just that they is a higher chance this one will work then the last.

Common sense isn't so common anymore

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Fanfiction Page

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-13 13:49:50

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-13 14:01:25

At 1/13/21 01:49 PM, EdyKel wrote: Some fear that doing this will martyr him, and wonder if letting him slowly fade away is a better option.

HOLY FUCK some Trogs actually want a nuttier, even more senile version of this manbaby to be president 2024.

Does no one want a younger more competent more passionate president anymore?

It's bad enough the next one in line is senile himself.

Noooooooope.

No.

This is not going to be another coronavirus thread.

We don’t need yet another idiot giving medical advice.

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-14 02:35:56

At 1/13/21 10:41 PM, treos2 wrote:
excuse me, but have you been living under a rock this past year? go find news sources outside the MSM.

even for people over the age of 75 there's only a 0.2% chance of covid-19 killing you now. granted, that's likely if you have no pre-existing co-morbidities.

That's quite a lot of words just to say "None, I am just pulling this shit out of my ass", though.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-14 02:48:48

At 1/13/21 10:41 PM, treos2 wrote:
excuse me, but have you been living under a rock this past year? go find news sources outside the MSM.

even for people over the age of 75 there's only a 0.2% chance of covid-19 killing you now. granted, that's likely if you have no pre-existing co-morbidities.

Yeah, a lot of the rejects on FOX news originaly came from MSM and CNN. Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Lou Dobbs, and many more.

NG should have as hard a line on these COVID truther fuckheads as some other social media sites.

I know a guy who died from COVID in his 40s.

Almost everyone has something that could be listed as a 'co-morbidity' in their death certificate, especially when you get a little bit older. Hell my dad's death certificate said he died from infective endocarditis - but it listed hypertension and high cholesterol as a comorbidity - so I guess the bacteria that infested his heart would've been fine if it wasn't for his high blood pressure.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-14 10:34:56

What a valid argument...

”Impeachment will cause division. We should not impeach the President because it won’t unite the country, and he’s about to leave anyway.”

Remind me when I become terminally ill to rape a dude. Then when everyone gets angry I’ll just argue “What’s wrong with having homosexual sex? Why are you being so divisive? Besides, I’m dying soon anyway, so what’s the problem?”

BBS Signature