00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

so there's a coup attempt happening

13,337 Views | 434 Replies

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-26 21:03:51

At 1/26/21 06:38 AM, Aaron-Chandler wrote: If your politics won't allow you to understand the difference between believing the world would be a better place if little girls weren't mutilated because of a fucking fairy tail and acting like you're being oppressed because She Ra is flat chested, my point has been proved.

First post: "We need to understand that EVERYBODY had a point, and that there are two sides to every story."

When pointed out that such mindless stupidity leads to accepting everything...

"Shut up you with dissecting what I said...use common sense (which I have condemned) to save me from my own stupidity. Come up with something (whether or not it contradicts what I have argued) to save me!

It is a shame that the government breaks the law more than the criminals it punishes.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-26 21:42:59

At 1/26/21 09:03 PM, WolvenBear wrote:
At 1/26/21 06:38 AM, Aaron-Chandler wrote: If your politics won't allow you to understand the difference between believing the world would be a better place if little girls weren't mutilated because of a fucking fairy tail and acting like you're being oppressed because She Ra is flat chested, my point has been proved.
First post: "We need to understand that EVERYBODY had a point, and that there are two sides to every story."

When pointed out that such mindless stupidity leads to accepting everything...

"Shut up you with dissecting what I said...use common sense (which I have condemned) to save me from my own stupidity. Come up with something (whether or not it contradicts what I have argued) to save me!

See, this is while dueling needs to be legalized. Bet you'd get real honest about the point I make if your life depended on it.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-26 22:55:55

At 1/26/21 09:42 PM, Aaron-Chandler wrote:
See, this is while dueling needs to be legalized. Bet you'd get real honest about the point I make if your life depended on it.

why does everything seem to end with you wanting to murder people who disagree with you, sweet jesus

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-26 23:30:38

At 1/26/21 10:55 PM, Gario wrote:
At 1/26/21 09:42 PM, Aaron-Chandler wrote:
why does everything seem to end with you wanting to murder people who disagree with you, sweet jesus

Disagreeing isn't the problem. And the fact that you keep saying it is either means you're too stupid to understand that, or willfully pretending I'm saying something I'm not. Either way I'm done wasting time explaining the same thing over and over to someone who clearly isn't going to get it.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-27 12:32:14

At 1/26/21 09:42 PM, Aaron-Chandler wrote:22

See, this is while dueling needs to be legalized. Bet you'd get real honest about the point I make if your life depe222222222222222220nded on it.

Ignoring that you'd be dead and I'd be fine, as I'm a crack shot, and you've likely never fired a gun....

Would me shooting you make my position more correct? Would it make me right when you peed your pants like a little girl when I jumped at the chance to shoot you? Of course not. Truth by combat was outlawed primarily because it led to unreliable outcomes where stronger liars beat weaker truthful people. Like all truth by combat types, you are trying to intimidate your opposition into silence. Just like Rudy Guilliani, you invoke truth by combat because you know you're wrong.

You just hope no one calls you on it. Oops.

It is a shame that the government breaks the law more than the criminals it punishes.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-30 13:23:30

"Proud Bois" leader turned out to be a snitch LOL!!!! XD

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-proudboys-leader/exclusive-proud-boys-leader-was-prolific-informer-for-law-enforcement-idUSKBN29W1PE

This dude made #SnitchBoys trend on Twitter. A REAL "Patriot" right there, folks. Class A Rolemodel fo da kidz

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-31 13:45:34

Are DNC-aligned legislators this stupid? (Archive link) One of their own originally said this, but with the 'target' switched around - it's is now 'an invitation to violence against public officials'.

"A troll account edited Maxine Waters' comments about harassing Trump officials to apply to Andrew Cuomo staffers, and NY state legislators are legit outraged, lmao"

They really see themselves as a ruling elite class, don't they. They can 'invite violence' all they like, but the moment it's turned around on them, it becomes a case of 'inciting political violence'. Not really surprising because they're the same snots who said a peaceful protest calling for transparent audits of contested results was a 'coup', after all.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-02-11 14:23:34

A 'Scary' Survey Finding: 4 In 10 Republicans Say Political Violence May Be Necessary

I can believe this, since I know conservatives who sometimes say that maybe a revolution is needed in the country to balance it out (or more to the right), and are deeply driven by cultural fears of change, which are reinforced by the conservative media they read that magnify certain incidents or rumors in the country.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-02-11 15:40:10

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-02-11 16:30:07

At 2/11/21 02:23 PM, EdyKel wrote: A 'Scary' Survey Finding: 4 In 10 Republicans Say Political Violence May Be Necessary

I can believe this, since I know conservatives who sometimes say that maybe a revolution is needed in the country to balance it out (or more to the right), and are deeply driven by cultural fears of change, which are reinforced by the conservative media they read that magnify certain incidents or rumors in the country.

Seems like the ground is fertile for another shitty president like Trump.

F*ck Putin the murderer, RIP Alexei Navalny

F*ck SCOTUS

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-02-16 15:26:20

Police Forces Have Long Tried to Weed Out Extremists in the Ranks. Then Came the Capitol Riot.

Sounds about right, considering that the military has the same problem, with a lot of them showing up to participate in the insurrection on Jan 6th.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-02-16 19:31:43

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-02-16 19:34:38

At 2/16/21 07:31 PM, EdyKel wrote: Okay...

Trump Fans Charged In Capitol Attack Didn't Like Antifa Getting Credit For Their Work

finally, something trump supporters and i can agree on

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-02-16 21:44:55

At 2/16/21 07:31 PM, EdyKel wrote: Okay...

Trump Fans Charged In Capitol Attack Didn't Like Antifa Getting Credit For Their Work

So people who believe fake news are upset at people who also believe fake news, including the fake news the first group know isn't fake news.

Conspiraciseption going on here.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-02-17 10:05:06

I love it when the impeachment pushers try to throw their own brownshirts under the bus once shit hits the fan.

"All Trump supporters attacked Congress! They're all domestic terrorists!"

[footage of peaceful protest]

"Well, some of them did! Trump incited them!"

[Trump video leaks]

"He said the word 'fight'! That's incitement!"

[jaydenx footage, implicating himself in incitement]

"He's a trump supporter! insurrection USA isn't real!"

[Legitimate BLM branch calls jaydenx out, while CNN gives him some fame and glory.]

"He's just there to video the evidence of trump's violent rhetoric!"

[FBI affidavit confirmed]

"He's not affiliated with us!"

[NBC receipts and agreement leaked]

"trump supporters are just jealous!!" <- Current position in the timeline.

What next? Impeachment pushers, in their eagerness to remove all dissent from their fascist regime, accidentally reveal that they were aware of what would happen on January 6th?

Probably.

This whole 'coup' was clearly planned by these incompetent, doddering politicians who whinge about Trump all day everyday, and pulled by ultra-leftist larpers who couldn't pull a false flag, let alone their taxes if they tried. The moment someone really questions it, it just breaks apart. No wonder they're scared.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-02-17 22:07:17

At 2/17/21 10:05 AM, Yomuchan wrote: I love it when the impeachment pushers try to throw their own brownshirts under the bus once shit hits the fan.

"All Trump supporters attacked Congress! They're all domestic terrorists!"
[footage of peaceful protest]
"Well, some of them did! Trump incited them!"
[Trump video leaks]
"He said the word 'fight'! That's incitement!"
[jaydenx footage, implicating himself in incitement]
"He's a trump supporter! insurrection USA isn't real!"
[Legitimate BLM branch calls jaydenx out, while CNN gives him some fame and glory.]
"He's just there to video the evidence of trump's violent rhetoric!"
[FBI affidavit confirmed]
"He's not affiliated with us!"
[NBC receipts and agreement leaked]
"trump supporters are just jealous!!" <- Current position in the timeline.

What next? Impeachment pushers, in their eagerness to remove all dissent from their fascist regime, accidentally reveal that they were aware of what would happen on January 6th?
Probably.

This whole 'coup' was clearly planned by these incompetent, doddering politicians who whinge about Trump all day everyday, and pulled by ultra-leftist larpers who couldn't pull a false flag, let alone their taxes if they tried. The moment someone really questions it, it just breaks apart. No wonder they're scared.

Yeah let's blame the other side for our actions

Roma est mater omnium nostrum

At 2/17/21 10:07 PM, SuperiorGhostgamer wrote: Yeah let's blame the other side for our actions

Nah. The corporations financing this sort of shit are to blame.

Don't feel too bad though, if the information I received is correct - then these far-left leaning politicians have been doing this kind of shit for decades on end with the help of their republican hand-puppets. When it comes to the trampling of individual rights, there is no 'democrat and republican' divide in the politician establishment, it seems.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-02-18 06:54:41

At 2/18/21 06:31 AM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 2/17/21 10:07 PM, SuperiorGhostgamer wrote: Yeah let's blame the other side for our actions
Nah. The corporations financing this sort of shit are to blame.

Don't feel too bad though, if the information I received is correct -

Please feel free to share your information, as it looks like you’re sharing a conspiracy.

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-02-18 07:42:29

At 2/18/21 06:54 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Please feel free to share your information, as it looks like you’re sharing a conspiracy.

Please feel free to look at the democrat and republican presentation and voting patterns when it comes to legislation that undermines individual rights, creative freedom and privacy.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

At 2/18/21 07:42 AM, Yomuchan wrote: Please feel free to look at the democrat and republican presentation and voting patterns when it comes to legislation that undermines individual rights, creative freedom and privacy.

So you’ve got

-A link showing bi-partisan agreement for the 2001 Patriot Act.

-An article about the 2019 CASE act, which doesn’t mention anything about Partisanship. (It was passed with bi-partisan agreement)

-A roll-call for something (I think it’s the 2011 CISPA act) which shows a partisanal disagreement - the Democrats voted for it not to pass.

Let’s go back to what you wrote before:

Don't feel too bad though, if the information I received is correct - then these far-left leaning politicians have been doing this kind of shit for decades on end with the help of their republican hand-puppets. When it comes to the trampling of individual rights, there is no 'democrat and republican' divide in the politician establishment, it seems.

Where in the three links you provided does it say that?

-One of which shows the complete opposite (CISPA),

-One is bi-partisanal agreement (CASE)

-and the first link (... which was Patriot, lol, I can’t believe you linked this as an example ...) was from a George Bush Jr. government in response to the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

Awfully liberal of you to support the individual freedoms of terrorists.

BBS Signature

At 2/18/21 09:23 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: -A link showing bi-partisan agreement for the 2001 Patriot Act.

Correct.

An article about the 2019 CASE act, which doesn’t mention anything about Partisanship. (It was passed with bi-partisan agreement)

Correct. Nice of you to fill the gap in my information.

-A roll-call for something (I think it’s the 2011 CISPA act) which shows a partisanal disagreement - the Democrats voted for it not to pass.

Correct. Take note of who voted for it.

Where in the three links you provided does it say that?

Read the voting list.

-One of which shows the complete opposite,

Read the voting list.

-One was proposed by a Republican (CISPA)

Correct. Take a look at how it was voted on.

-and the first link was from a George Bush Jr. government in response to the 9/11 attacks.

Correct. This so-called 'war' (bipartisan) legislation, written in a way to take advantage of a crisis, has been used to justify the illegal spying on civilians.

And that's just what I got in relatively recent history.Sorry, but this isn't a conspiracy. Welcome to the real world where bipartisan politics, funded by corporate lobbyists play havoc with the life, liberty and happiness of the individual.

Awfully liberal of you to support the individual freedoms of terrorists.

[sarcasm]Wow, you're claiming that the entire citizenry of the US are terrorists. Amazing. [/sarcasm]

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-02-27 11:40:11

Hasn't been a full two days, and already the CPAC sounds a lot like what led to the Jan 6th insurrection.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-02-27 13:18:09

At 2/27/21 11:40 AM, EdyKel wrote: Hasn't been a full two days, and already the CPAC sounds a lot like what led to the Jan 6th insurrection.

if those responsible aren't met with justice, january 6th becomes a practice run

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-02-27 13:22:54

At 2/27/21 01:18 PM, Gario wrote:
At 2/27/21 11:40 AM, EdyKel wrote: Hasn't been a full two days, and already the CPAC sounds a lot like what led to the Jan 6th insurrection.
if those responsible aren't met with justice, january 6th becomes a practice run

I'm sure that if we have a few more incidents because of this, it will be hard for these people to escape justice when the lawsuits follow.

At 2/27/21 01:22 PM, EdyKel wrote:
I'm sure that if we have a few more incidents because of this, it will be hard for these people to escape justice when the lawsuits follow.

if we have a few more incidents like january 6th we might not have a justice system to bring senators like this to justice, so i'd hold off on that line of thought

just because it failed once doesn't mean it'll fail every single time

At 2/27/21 01:44 PM, Gario wrote:
At 2/27/21 01:22 PM, EdyKel wrote:
if we have a few more incidents like january 6th we might not have a justice system to bring senators like this to justice, so i'd hold off on that line of thought

just because it failed once doesn't mean it'll fail every single time

Well, the groups that participated on Jan 6th are pretty much scattered at the moment. The one's arrested are turning on each other, and even blaming Trump for their actions. Many in Qanon are demoralized. The Proud Boys are totally fractured after it came out that one of their leaders was a former FBI informant. And far right extremists keep retreating to even more obscure social media sites that are easily monitored by government. If anything well probably see more taliban like terrorist attacks, which will only further galvanize the country away from those extremists and hurt the GOP.

At 2/27/21 02:06 PM, EdyKel wrote:
And far right extremists keep retreating to even more obscure social media sites that are easily monitored by government.

there's some truth to this, i admit; there's a reason i am not against deplatforming far right extremists

If anything well probably see more taliban like terrorist attacks, which will only further galvanize the country away from those extremists and hurt the GOP.

i agree on the taliban like terrorist attacks being likely, but i don't agree that this will cause the gop to lose all that much support overall

conservatives believe democrats are literally satanic baby killing monsters (to say nothing of folk who actually believe in qanon nonsense), so they're not going to flip just because republicans encourage what they see as justified violence

conservative folk in the middle east support the taliban, isis, etc., so i see no reason conservatives wouldn't support the american version of that terrorism, as well, as long as it's allowed to grow

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-03-26 18:27:53

Okaaaaay... Trump is still trying to downplay what happened on Jan 6th, indicating that they loved this country and that there were protestors hugging and kissing the police that they fought with and even killed.

At 3/26/21 06:27 PM, EdyKel wrote: Okaaaaay... Trump is still trying to downplay what happened on Jan 6th, indicating that they loved this country and that there were protestors hugging and kissing the police that they fought with and even killed.

iu_265634_2080200.jpg

Trying to memoryhole this, huh. Tough luck. It was a mostly peaceful protest and the protesters were well within their rights. :D

Also, no police officers were killed by Trump supporters. The mainstream media's lies were dismissed by the director of the FBI. Regardless, they knew exactly what they were doing when they paid for and shared the videos taken by a provocateur and helped push a narrative of 'everyone is violent rioters', knowing that it's a lie.

Bad news, though, no one's buying your shit.

Also, the Trump supporters prevented vandalism from the DNC-owned brownshirts, even helped pick up the trash and debris left behind by mainstream media-funded agitators. You don't see that kind of civic behavior from a mob of violent looters.

But you know what's really a coup? Arrogant federal bureaucrats awarding themselves the right to remove elected public representatives with no oversight.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature