00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fireskull666 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

so there's a coup attempt happening

13,463 Views | 434 Replies

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-15 15:38:28

The incoming Biden administration are undecided on any new domestic terrorism laws, even though they called the recent insurrection at the capital an act of domestic terrorism, in part because they fear that a later administrations (like another Trump-like admin) will abuse those laws on minority groups and critics of those administrations.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-15 18:36:09

At 1/15/21 11:46 AM, Gario wrote:
At 1/15/21 06:57 AM, Aaron-Chandler wrote:
I think I just figured out your problem.
i mean it's not hard to figure out

you're beating yourself off to the thought of civil war killing everyone you don't like, and blame everyone else because they're not your definition of the perfect people

yeah, tbh you're a danger to society, i kind of have an issue with people who are so flippant on having their political opponents killed

Hey, I just want to say I'm a fan of a show called The Expanse. Could you do me a favor and try to say that I'm a fan of The Expanse. I want to see if you're neurologically capable of being correct about anything I think.

At 1/15/21 06:36 PM, Aaron-Chandler wrote:
Hey, I just want to say I'm a fan of a show called The Expanse. Could you do me a favor and try to say that I'm a fan of The Expanse.

cool beans, you're a fan of the expanse

never seen the show, myself

I want to see if you're neurologically capable of being correct about anything I think.

oh, you're trying to say that a civil war would do some good because it would kill off the people causing the problems isn't something that you said earlier?

people can read, you know, i'm just stripping away the euphemisms you use for killing your political opponents

if that's not what you believe perhaps next time don't, y'know, say that you are on the politics board

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-15 18:50:57

At 1/15/21 06:41 PM, Gario wrote:
At 1/15/21 06:36 PM, Aaron-Chandler wrote:
Hey, I just want to say I'm a fan of a show called The Expanse. Could you do me a favor and try to say that I'm a fan of The Expanse.
cool beans, you're a fan of the expanse

never seen the show, myself

I want to see if you're neurologically capable of being correct about anything I think.
oh, you're trying to say that a civil war would do some good because it would kill off the people causing the problems isn't something that you said earlier?

people can read, you know, i'm just stripping away the euphemisms you use for killing your political opponents

if that's not what you believe perhaps next time don't, y'know, say that you are on the politics board

Yes. See, it's not that I want a civil war. I simply see potential bright side of it. You guys are the ones who want the civil war that's why you keep attacking each other. And us for that matter. That would be why I'm here.

Side note: If you think someone has to be perfect to not believe that children are born guilty because of the demographics they are born into, I must be a god to you.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-15 19:01:49

At 1/15/21 06:50 PM, Aaron-Chandler wrote:
Yes. See, it's not that I want a civil war. I simply see potential bright side of it.

okay, so yeah all of my critique applies

you're pro-killing your political opposition, even if you don't want a civil war right now

that still makes you a sociopathic prick

You guys are the ones who want the civil war that's why you keep attacking each other.

leftists do not call for civil war, you stupid fuck

that's far right boogaloo shit

no surprise that you'd not know that, you seem like a pretty smooth brained person from what i've seen on here

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-15 19:08:13

At 1/15/21 07:01 PM, Gario wrote:
At 1/15/21 06:50 PM, Aaron-Chandler wrote:
Yes. See, it's not that I want a civil war. I simply see potential bright side of it.
okay, so yeah all of my critique applies

you're pro-killing your political opposition, even if you don't want a civil war right now

that still makes you a sociopathic prick

You guys are the ones who want the civil war that's why you keep attacking each other.

that's far right boogaloo shit

no surprise that you'd not know that, you seem like a pretty smooth brained person from what i've seen on here

Actually, I'd prefer if there were another way. But you people clearly aren't going to fix yourselves. You can't even own up to left wing aggression.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-15 19:27:38

At 1/15/21 03:38 PM, EdyKel wrote: The incoming Biden administration are undecided on any new domestic terrorism laws, even though they called the recent insurrection at the capital an act of domestic terrorism, in part because they fear that a later administrations (like another Trump-like admin) will abuse those laws on minority groups and critics of those administrations.

The PATRIOT act has proven in the past this will undoubtly happen. The best long-term medicine against terrorism is simply giving back to the people through social programs and lifting them out of poverty. The stronger the middle class, the more the general population can trust the government, the less insurrections. Slowly defund the goddamn police.

Short-term counters against this type of terrorism are definitely a lot more fragile. I do think the projection of "stability" that the Biden administration offers is a good start.

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-15 19:53:49

At 1/15/21 07:08 PM, Aaron-Chandler wrote:
Actually, I'd prefer if there were another way. But you people clearly aren't going to fix yourselves.

despite what you say you're reeeeeally leaning hard into "civil war is good actually"

You can't even own up to left wing aggression.

but let's swing this back around

the republicans are attempting a violent fucking coup, you moron; i absolutely have nothing to "own up" to, in comparison

let's watch as you bring it back to the "violent riots from blm" and show pictures of counter-protestors who destroyed shit during those protests

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-15 20:09:46

At 1/15/21 07:53 PM, Gario wrote:
At 1/15/21 07:08 PM, Aaron-Chandler wrote:
Actually, I'd prefer if there were another way. But you people clearly aren't going to fix yourselves.
despite what you say you're reeeeeally leaning hard into "civil war is good actually"

You can't even own up to left wing aggression.
but let's swing this back around

the republicans are attempting a violent fucking coup, you moron; i absolutely have nothing to "own up" to, in comparison

let's watch as you bring it back to the "violent riots from blm" and show pictures of counter-protestors who destroyed shit during those protests

Yes, they are. And your side has been rioting and trying to force your bullshit on everyone for the past four years. And you refuse to admit it.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-15 20:17:17

At 1/15/21 08:09 PM, Aaron-Chandler wrote:
At 1/15/21 07:53 PM, Gario wrote: let's watch as you bring it back to the "violent riots from blm" and show pictures of counter-protestors who destroyed shit during those protests
Yes, they are. And your side has been rioting and trying to force your bullshit on everyone for the past four years. And you refuse to admit it.

Since you’re a role-model of presenting Facts, you can present us your evidence of that in a new thread.

Until then, just quit with the non-stop two-siding in this thread.

BBS Signature

At 1/15/21 02:31 PM, EdyKel wrote: That poll was taken months ago, before the insurrection happened. Now 70% of the public believe he contributed to it, and his reputation is in the toilet. And you are basically arguing for a cure that is worse than the disease, because it is more of a disease than a cure.

70%, huh.

[Citation needed]

This 'insurrection' has been outed as a hoax, thanks to CNN trying to grandstand as usual. If they had waited for perhaps an hour, it would have been perfect... or not. Who knows.

Yomuchan doesn't even live in this country, as far as I can tell. He just hates both parties for some reason, and seems to support and defend Trump as if he was some sort of messiah who was put on earth to destroy the Republican establishment.

Man, you're as bad as a tabloid rag, picking at personal details when your feeble arguments crumble apart.

I've pointed out that old man Trump has flaws in some of his policy actions, is naive when it comes to modern-day political memetics and cyberwarfare and trusts people waayyyy too easily.

And you you keep repeating the lie that I consider Trump to be a 'messiah' of some kind.

Where did you pick that trick up from? Joseph "Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth" Goebbels?

Regardless of your complaints, he's managed to - in your own words - rip the republican party establishment's support base apart from the insides. Despite his flaws, he's managed to do something amazing; He's managed to alienate the republican party power players from the voters, AND he's managed to do so while managing to show the world just what kind of out-of-touch elitist oligarchs now run the democrat party today.

PS: Your Jim Crow laws that you like to talk about so much? They weren't republican in origin. It's no wonder that the leftwing extremists of today has been pushing for the recreation of segregation by re-branding it as 'racial spaces' and screaming down at anyone who dares to refuse their mandate.

At 1/15/21 01:17 PM, Gario wrote: prove it, motherfucker

WEW, look at you, internet tough guy. The moment your little bubble starts to crack, you start seething in fear, acting tough on the internet. It's a beautiful sight to see, to be sure. This transient veneer of civility melting from you is like a brilliant aurora shimmering like lacy curtains woven with crystal threads in the night sky.

show me a time where a leftist threatened to kill a right leaning figure, that "big tech" saw it and didn't nuke that account out of existence

i bet that you can't

i bet you're going to post some pro-blm or pro-antifa account and say "WeLL tHeSe GuYs CaLL fOr MuRdEr AnD hAvEnT bEeN bAnNeD yEt" and not realize these movement have absolutely nothing to do with killing their political opponents, because you haven't listened to a single source outside your own far right wing propaganda ring for years, if not decades

go ahead, give it a shot, prove that leftists get away with calling for the murder of their political opponents on any respectable social media site

Nice goalpost moving. Really, impressive, trying to box the conversation to your terms instead of what I said. You're a natural at this, you know. You should be a lawyer for a corrupt corporate industrialist arguing in court that irradiated slurry and industrial pollution being dumped in rivers is good for the environment or something instead of wasting your time here. But if you honestly claim that CNN, Wikileaks, Joe Biden, MSNBC, the FBI, the democrat senator Ms. Elizabeth Warren, Dr. Fauci, Mayor DeBlasio's daughter, the US House of Representatives, Rasmussen and Gallup are part of a 'right wing propaganda ring', then you truly need help.

fucking prove it

I'll just prove my original claim if you want it so badly. That "left-leaning extremists can comfortably entertain political ideologies that call for the murder of anyone to the right of [leftistFigure] with no consequences whatsoever from the long arm of big tech." - you don't need to screech profanities like a tantrum-throwing brat.

Though, I actually don't mind if you do. It just makes you look weak.

Exhibit #1: Some CNN mouthpiece justifying violence with a purposeful misreading of the first amendment. No deplatforming for the 'approved nomenklatura', it would seem.

Exhibit #2: Threatening a 4-year old who has nothing to do with politics over a political difference, and yet twatter permits his account to stay online.

Exhibit #3: Threatening to 'take out' republican supporters and even independents through violence, and yet she's not unpersoned either. No apology or press conference from Netflix either.

Exhibit #4: Calling for the cleansing of individuals with differing political ideologies with no penalty or deplatforming whatsoever.

I'm all too aware of the massive double standard when it comes to the media moguls and and their favored political activists, but honestly it is this double standard and its blatant unfairness that will fuel further unrest and eventually, radicalization as dissent is silenced further and further while leftist extremists can justify their hateful, violent, even genocidal rhetoric as 'a joke' or engage in 'delete_fucking_everything' or some other feeble excuse when they do get called out in the end.

Really now.

Oh.

Heh heh.

Ha ha.

PS: Yes, Joe Biden is one of my sources. If you wanna accuse him of being part of a 'right wing propaganda ring', it would be... actually pretty funny, haha.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-15 20:37:51

At 1/15/21 08:31 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 1/15/21 02:31 PM, EdyKel wrote: That poll was taken months ago, before the insurrection happened. Now 70% of the public believe he contributed to it, and his reputation is in the toilet. And you are basically arguing for a cure that is worse than the disease, because it is more of a disease than a cure.
70%, huh.
[Citation needed]

Sure.

This 'insurrection' has been outed as a hoax, thanks to CNN trying to grandstand as usual. If they had waited for perhaps an hour, it would have been perfect... or not. Who knows.

Yomuchan doesn't even live in this country, as far as I can tell. He just hates both parties for some reason, and seems to support and defend Trump as if he was some sort of messiah who was put on earth to destroy the Republican establishment.
Man, you're as bad as a tabloid rag, picking at personal details when your feeble arguments crumble apart.

I've pointed out that old man Trump has flaws in some of his policy actions, is naive when it comes to modern-day political memetics and cyberwarfare and trusts people waayyyy too easily.

And you you keep repeating the lie that I consider Trump to be a 'messiah' of some kind.

Where did you pick that trick up from? Joseph "Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth" Goebbels?

Regardless of your complaints, he's managed to - in your own words - rip the republican party establishment's support base apart from the insides. Despite his flaws, he's managed to do something amazing; He's managed to alienate the republican party power players from the voters, AND he's managed to do so while managing to show the world just what kind of out-of-touch elitist oligarchs now run the democrat party today.

PS: Your Jim Crow laws that you like to talk about so much? They weren't republican in origin. It's no wonder that the leftwing extremists of today has been pushing for the recreation of segregation by re-branding it as 'racial spaces' and screaming down at anyone who dares to refuse their mandate.

Yeah, I'm not going to bite, since your act more like Russian disinformation troll, looking for attention for your shit.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-15 21:05:11

At 1/15/21 08:31 PM, Yomuchan wrote: twitter drama, loss of control over emotions and aggressive insults

For someone who claims to know how to de-escalate situations, you're sure proving everyone the exact opposite.

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-15 21:11:16

fucking prove it
I'll just prove my original claim if you want it so badly.

oh, cool beans

didn't expect you to try to follow through, most of y'all are hot air

Exhibit #1: ...

all of your links are from archived tweets, not tweets that were "allowed to stay up"

and one is of a cnn host, which social media has no control of

looks like you can't find them on twitter anymore, almost as if that shit gets removed when twitter finds out about it

who would've thought, sure looks like leftists aren't allowed to post violence when they get caught

Really now.
Oh.
Heh heh.
Ha ha.

not a single call for a civil war in there

nice, confirming you don't understand the difference between "riot" and "civil war"

you fucking idiot

At 1/15/21 01:17 PM, Gario wrote: show me a time where a leftist threatened to kill a right leaning figure, that "big tech" saw it and didn't nuke that account out of existence
[…]
I'll just prove my original claim if you want it so badly. That "left-leaning extremists can comfortably entertain political ideologies that call for the murder of anyone to the right of [leftistFigure] with no consequences whatsoever from the long arm of big tech." - you don't need to screech profanities like a tantrum-throwing brat.

I’ll bite, although I had to trim the fat from your post since you have a tendency to gish gallop.

Exhibit #1: Some CNN mouthpiece justifying violence with a purposeful misreading of the first amendment. No deplatforming for the 'approved nomenklatura', it would seem.
Exhibit #2: Threatening a 4-year old who has nothing to do with politics over a political difference, and yet twatter permits his account to stay online.
Exhibit #3: Threatening to 'take out' republican supporters and even independents through violence, and yet she's not unpersoned either. No apology or press conference from Netflix either.
Exhibit #4: Calling for the cleansing of individuals with differing political ideologies with no penalty or deplatforming whatsoever.

Warning bells are on three of these articles being sourced from web archive.

Unsurprisingly, #2 chose to delete their account and #3 took the post down (link in this Breitbart article).

I’ve no clue how #4 is relevant, given that a) I don’t see anything within the content of the articles, and b) it’s not a social media posts, so “Big Tech” have got nothing to do with it.

Now, I can see that part of the point is to prove that leftists are just as likely to used barbed language as the right ...

... but #1, #2 and #3 are from 2020, 2016 and 2018. You’re realllly scraping the barrel if you’ve only been able to muster up these relatively weak examples (most of which don’t even exist anymore!)

BBS Signature

At 1/15/21 09:11 PM, Gario wrote: all of your links are from archived tweets, not tweets that were "allowed to stay up"

Eh, not what I was thinking of. I just want to make sure the links remain accessible for anyone reading this thread in the future so the leftist media organizations can't memoryhole it like they did to Trump's rally speech to run their third hoax.

Which leads to my actual point. Where's the complete banning and deplatforming? Where's the angry media blitz? Nothing... when their people and 'news media' engage in incitement of violence. When someone on the 'opposing end' smiles? 'Racist dog whistle! Cancel! Shoot to kill!'

That's a really interesting confession.

Seems like (ex)media mouthpiecess are indeed a 'elite class' (Still up, by the way!) that the peasants have no say in keeping accountability and can threaten violence over politics all they like. Reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaally interesting.

looks like you can't find them on twitter anymore, almost as if that shit gets removed when twitter finds out about it

Nah, the ones that do get removed are the ones that get enough heat from others to delete and deny everything.

...which wasn't the argument. Nice try, though~

But it does gets posted, with little to no oversight. Wasn't talking about just twitter, though.

So, its the ol' authoritarian left's "Our violence is free speech! Your speech is violence!" jig?

nice, confirming you don't understand the difference between "riot" and "civil war"

I wouldn't blame the small fry, though. Their minds have been polluted with propaganda to the point that individuals from outside the US know more about America than them.

After all, your lamestream media now calls citizens 'dissenting against government authorities' decisions as 'threatening a civil war', a coup or an insurrection (they've really never been specific - gotta get those viral clicks, right?) after some people dropped by congress while media moguls call for a hastening of destruction of 'the other', a calling for civil war, and for a literal failed state to serve as the role model over the free peoples of the US. (archive link to the tweets and article, just in case)

The comments in the twitter is the best. Really gives a handle on how the average person feels about this propaganda.

--------

At 1/15/21 08:37 PM, EdyKel wrote: Now 70% of the public believe he contributed to it, and his reputation is in the toilet. And you are basically arguing for a cure that is worse than the disease, because it is more of a disease than a cure.

Sure

"These are some of the findings of an Ipsos poll conducted between January 7-8, 2021 on behalf of Thomson Reuters. For this survey, a sample of 1,005 Americans age 18+ from the continental U.S., Alaska and Hawaii were interviewed online in English. The sample includes 490 Democrats, 363 Republicans, and 100 independents. Weighting was then employed to balance demographics to ensure that the sample's composition reflects that of the adult population according to Census data and to provide results intended to approximate the sample universe. The precision of Ipsos online polls is measured using a credibility interval. In this case, the poll is accurate to within ± 3.5 percentage points, 19 times out of 20, had all Americans been polled. The credibility interval will be wider among subsets of the population. All sample surveys and polls may be subject to other sources of error, including, but not limited to coverage error, and measurement error. The poll also has a credibility interval ± 5.0 percentage points for Democrats, ± 5.9 percentage points for Republicans, and ± 11.2 percentage points for independents."

Fascinating.

You cannot, in good faith call 703.5 Americans from Alaska and Hawaii as 70(or 68 if you want to be precise)% of the public after lumping 'strongly disapprove', 'somewhat disapprove' and 'lean toward disapprove' together.

Yeah, I'm not going to bite, since your act more like Russian disinformation troll, looking for attention for your shit.

Well, if you're going to accuse CNN and the FBI of being a Russian disinformation op, I won't stop ya. Like accusing Joe Biden of being part of a 'right wing propaganda ring', it just sounds funny.

Still, it's pretty pathetic to see how you're desperately clinging onto that old hoax, especially when it's being declassified and the strongest proponents of the hoax are now quietly washing their hands off it with what looks like sudden attacks of alzheimers. "Doesn't ring a bell."

iu_225870_2080200.gif

Lol

But if you're gonna treat your own country's past and how liberal extremists treat the ones they supposedly fight for as 'Russian disinformation' simply because it doesn't align with what you've been indoctrinated with, then that just makes you look silly. And sort of explains why you people never learn. After all, as the wise author, poet and philosopher George Santayana put it - "those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it".

At 1/15/21 09:05 PM, test-object wrote:
At 1/15/21 08:31 PM, Yomuchan wrote: twitter drama, loss of control over emotions and aggressive insults
For someone who claims to know how to de-escalate situations, you're sure proving everyone the exact opposite.

When did I claim that?

Also, no, I'm not a psychic with magical powers. No, I don't have a tomato-shaped talking fish either.

At 1/15/21 09:19 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Warning bells are on three of these articles being sourced from web archive.

Like I said, making sure they stay up for future readers of this thread. When simple transparency like that's a 'warning bell'...

Unsurprisingly, #2 chose to delete their account

Nah. He's still there.

and #3 took the post down (link in this Breitbart article).

Correct, but there has been no wide-range banning as I mentioned earlier.

I’ve no clue how #4 is relevant, given that a) I don’t see anything within the content of the articles, and b) it’s not a social media posts, so “Big Tech” have got nothing to do with it.

Look for the word 'cleansing'. If an ultra-right wing tabloid rag talked about 'cleansing' who they called 'political opponents', you can be sure that shit isn't going to fly with either the monetization or hosting. Or law enforcement.

Now, I can see that part of the point is to prove that leftists are just as likely to used barbed language as the right ...

... but #1, #2 and #3 are from 2020, 2016 and 2018. You’re realllly scraping the barrel if you’ve only been able to muster up these relatively weak examples (most of which don’t even exist anymore!)

Oh cool, so it means in your opinion, if I commit a crime and murder all the witnesses, it never actually happened.

Sorry, but it doesn't work like that. This ain't GTA or something.

The point of this argument was that left-leaning extremists can and do incite violence against anyone they seem is a 'political opponent' all they like without getting kicked off the big-tech platforms (archive link). Until they step over the line so hard that they disgust everyone, even actual left-leaning individuals. Then comes the (oft)non-apology and the DFE once they realize they may have broken actual laws.

But it doesn't mean it never happened. There is no multi-level corporate shutdown. There is no media blitz. Once their hate-filled outburst is memory-holed, it's back to normal, as if they never incited violence at all.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-15 23:39:17

At 1/15/21 11:29 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 1/15/21 09:11 PM, Gario wrote: all of your links are from archived tweets, not tweets that were "allowed to stay up"
Eh, not what I was thinking of. I just want to make sure the links remain accessible for anyone reading this thread in the future so the leftist media organizations can't memoryhole it like they did to Trump's rally speech to run their third hoax.

Which leads to my actual point. Where's the complete banning and deplatforming? Where's the angry media blitz? Nothing... when their people and 'news media' engage in incitement of violence. When someone on the 'opposing end' smiles? 'Racist dog whistle! Cancel! Shoot to kill!'

That's a really interesting confession.

Seems like (ex)CNN hosts are indeed a 'elite class' (Still up, by the way!) that the peasants have no say in keeping accountability and can threaten violence over politics all they like. Reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaally interesting.

Nah, the ones that do get removed are the ones that get enough heat from others to delete and deny everything.
...which wasn't the argument. Nice try, though~

But it does gets posted, with little to no oversight. Wasn't talking about just twitter, though.

So, its the ol' authoritarian left's "Our violence is free speech! Your speech is violence!" jig?

I wouldn't blame the small fry, though. Their minds have been polluted with propaganda to the point that individuals from outside the US know more about America than them.

After all, your lamestream media now calls citizens 'dissenting against government authorities' decisions as 'threatening a civil war', a coup or an insurrection (they've really never been specific - gotta get those viral clicks, right?) after some people dropped by congress while media moguls call for a hastening of destruction of 'the other', a calling for civil war, and for a literal failed state to serve as the role model over the free peoples of the US. (archive link to the tweets and article, just in case)

The comments in the twitter is the best. Really gives a handle on how the average person feels about this propaganda.

--------

At 1/15/21 08:37 PM, EdyKel wrote: Now 70% of the public believe he contributed to it, and his reputation is in the toilet. And you are basically arguing for a cure that is worse than the disease, because it is more of a disease than a cure.

Sure
Fascinating.

You cannot, in good faith call 703.5 Americans from Alaska and Hawaii as 70(or 68 if you want to be precise)% of the public after lumping 'strongly disapprove', 'somewhat disapprove' and 'lean toward disapprove' together.

Oh, good, and here you are using a similar survey to claim Trump is the most admired man. All I have to do is let you use your same argument against that, and watch you slap your self silly.

At 1/15/21 11:39 PM, EdyKel wrote: Oh, good, and here you are using a similar survey to claim Trump is the most admired man.

Cute.

You couldn't argue against what I said, so you cut away the main segment of my argument, ignore everything and pick on a statistic. Typical tabloid tactic.

Let's take a look at the source of this gallupoll.

"Results are based on telephone interviews conducted December 1-17, 2020 with a random sample of –1,018— adults, ages 18+, living in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia. For results based on this sample of national adults, the margin of sampling error is ±4 percentage points at the 95% confidence level."

All I have to do is let you use your same argument against that, and watch you slap your self silly.

...you wish, don't you?

Too bad, that's never gonna happen, though. Looks like your own poll sunk your claim that '70% of the public believed that he contributed to it', while I mentioned Trump won and posted a link to the gallup poll which already had this information in the first place. You? You posted a flat statistic taken from a multi-level poll that denoted many levels of support and opposition, along with an 'I don't know' response percentage.

I won't tell you to slap yourself silly, though. That's called encouraging self-harm.

-

And now, back on topic...

The FBI hammer seems to have hit the CNN-backed agitator pretty hard. He dropped some good loot (archive link) when the feds got to him, it seems.

Yeap. As I said, the violent leftist extremists have carte blanche to operate, plan and execute terrorist attacks and even declare civil war with implicit support of the big tech platforms. Can't wait to see how the nu-stasi goons try to twist this to fit their narrative...

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-16 04:58:25

At 1/15/21 09:05 PM, test-object wrote: For someone who claims to know how to de-escalate situations, you're sure proving everyone the exact opposite.
When did I claim that?

iu_225939_1717894.jpg

Also, no, I'm not a psychic with magical powers. No, I don't have a tomato-shaped talking fish either.

iu_225940_1717894.jpg

BBS Signature

At 1/16/21 04:58 AM, test-object wrote:
At 1/15/21 09:05 PM, test-object wrote: For someone who claims to know how to de-escalate situations, you're sure proving everyone the exact opposite.
When did I claim that?

I didn't claim that I'm a trained de-escalation specialist either.

Still, I understand why you're doing that. Some truths sting so hard that the other side is forced to escalate because they can never acknowledge it - not without destroying their entire narrative. It seems even having to make up lies, mocking what I said and deflecting it is a preferable alternative to acknowledging this ugly fact that has come up proving that this so-called coup is just another false flag that was done with the full knowledge of the mainstream media.

I can understand why, though. Acknowledging these simple truths I've stated is a death sentence in woke circles. Or worse - the loss of social credit points. They can try to claim that the events of 2017 is 'ancient history', but what they have done because of a hoax pushed by the mainstream media celebrities has changed the game forever. It's like the Manhattan project in Civilization games.

"Now everyone has nukes. Good job." /s

I don't think America can ever have normal elections ever again unless some major reforms take place. It'll always be "VOTER FRAUD! HAX! RUSSIA! CHINA! NOT MY PRESIDENT! IMPEACHMENT!" all the way down from here unless solid steps are taken towards reestablishing media transparency and reestablishing voting system security instead of using what even CNN and even a democrat senator acknowledged as flawed and full of security holes.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-16 15:11:17

At 1/16/21 02:51 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
When did I claim that?

Still, I understand why you're doing that. Some truths sting so hard that the other side is forced to escalate because they can never acknowledge it - not without destroying their entire narrative. It seems even having to make up lies, mocking what I said and deflecting it is a preferable alternative to acknowledging this ugly fact that has come up proving that this so-called coup is just another false flag that was done with the full knowledge of the mainstream media.

I can understand why, though. Acknowledging these simple truths I've stated is a death sentence in woke circles. Or worse - the loss of social credit points. They can try to claim that the events of 2017 is 'ancient history', but what they have done because of a hoax pushed by the mainstream media celebrities has changed the game forever. It's like the Manhattan project in Civilization games.

I don't think America can ever have normal elections ever again unless some major reforms take place. It'll always be "VOTER FRAUD! RUSSIA! CHINA! NOT MY PRESIDENT! IMPEACHMENT!" all the way down from here unless solid steps are taken towards reestablishing media transparency and reestablishing voting system security instead of using what even CNN and even a democrat senator acknowledged as flawed and full of security holes.

You keep bringing up CNN, but I don't think anyone around here watches that.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-16 15:13:26

At 1/16/21 03:11 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 1/16/21 02:51 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
When did I claim that?

I don't think America can ever have normal elections ever again unless some major reforms take place. It'll always be "VOTER FRAUD! RUSSIA! CHINA! NOT MY PRESIDENT! IMPEACHMENT!" all the way down from here unless solid steps are taken towards reestablishing media transparency and reestablishing voting system security instead of using what even CNN and even a democrat senator acknowledged as flawed and full of security holes.

FYI Yomuchan has edited that post 8 times in the past 30 minutes.

I think he’s winging it.

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-16 15:24:45

At 1/16/21 02:51 PM, Yomuchan wrote: Still, I understand why you're doing that. Some truths sting so hard that the other side is forced to escalate because they can never acknowledge it - not without destroying their entire narrative. It seems even having to make up lies, mocking what I said and deflecting it is a preferable alternative to acknowledging this ugly fact that has come up proving that this so-called coup is just another false flag that was done with the full knowledge of the mainstream media.

Mate, no-one even knows what you're trying to say 99% of the time because you're so shit at summarizing your own thoughts.

BBS Signature

At 1/16/21 03:24 PM, test-object wrote: Mate, no-one even knows what you're trying to say 99% of the time because you're so shit at summarizing your own thoughts.

And yet you went ahead with a lie, just so you could feel good about yourself. Typical.

At 1/16/21 03:11 PM, EdyKel wrote:

You'd be surprised. They used to be a pretty decent news company back in my day.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-16 17:18:21

At 1/16/21 04:35 PM, EternalJudge wrote: Is it too early for people to start denying that this happened?
What about the inevitable bullshit on the 20th can we start denying that happened before it happened?

Can we deny the entire 2016-2021 time period happened? I'm pretty sure even sane normal people will go along with that on principle.

Speaking of denying. another claim's being 'backtracked' right now. Once the collapse of a hoax is initiated, it accelerates pretty fast.

The ultra-leftwing mouthpieces that had been crowing about this for over a week aren't happy with this news...

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-16 17:39:07

At 1/16/21 03:31 PM, Yomuchan wrote: And yet you went ahead with a lie, just so you could feel good about yourself. Typical.

Alright, see? Now I can actually see what you mean, man. We're all just like... sheeple, duuude.

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-18 20:25:12

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-20 22:49:11

Seems like Fox news learned nothing, as profits drive them from actual journalism to more political commentary to spew out the same shit that led to the capital riots, because being truthful just hurts them.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-25 01:06:41

At 1/14/21 11:32 PM, Aaron-Chandler wrote: Actually, when those people do those things they use politics to defend their actions.

Politicians pass laws. This is a distinction without a difference.

Not society. Just a bunch of assholes who get mad about stupid shit.

Every law is someone who is an asshole in someone else's book getting mad about stupid shit. Muslims think outrage about female genital mutilation is "stupid shit". Therefore, we can't ban cutting off little girls labias.

Nuance is not an all purpose excuse. It is simply the understanding that there are two sides to a story.

To understand that every story has two sides, you must accept that both sides are valid to some degree. The rapists view that she deserved to be raped needs to be "understood".

You people are so good at misinterpreting other people's points and beliefs I honestly believe you do it on purpose.

You do a really bad job of dodging the point. You merely restate the same thing I just criticized in moderately different words and demand that I accept that it's a completely different thing. "This isn't a cheeseburger....its a meat patty with cheese between a bun."

Moral relativism is a lot older than you are. It's nothing new. Nor is the attempt to deflect from its obvious shortcomings by trying to rephrase it.

It is a shame that the government breaks the law more than the criminals it punishes.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-26 06:38:22

At 1/25/21 01:06 AM, WolvenBear wrote:
At 1/14/21 11:32 PM, Aaron-Chandler wrote: Actually, when those people do those things they use politics to defend their actions.
Politicians pass laws. This is a distinction without a difference.

Not society. Just a bunch of assholes who get mad about stupid shit.
Every law is someone who is an asshole in someone else's book getting mad about stupid shit. Muslims think outrage about female genital mutilation is "stupid shit". Therefore, we can't ban cutting off little girls labias.

Nuance is not an all purpose excuse. It is simply the understanding that there are two sides to a story.
To understand that every story has two sides, you must accept that both sides are valid to some degree. The rapists view that she deserved to be raped needs to be "understood".

You people are so good at misinterpreting other people's points and beliefs I honestly believe you do it on purpose.
You do a really bad job of dodging the point. You merely restate the same thing I just criticized in moderately different words and demand that I accept that it's a completely different thing. "This isn't a cheeseburger....its a meat patty with cheese between a bun."

Moral relativism is a lot older than you are. It's nothing new. Nor is the attempt to deflect from its obvious shortcomings by trying to rephrase it.

If your politics won't allow you to understand the difference between believing the world would be a better place if little girls weren't mutilated because of a fucking fairy tail and acting like you're being oppressed because She Ra is flat chested, my point has been proved.