00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

so there's a coup attempt happening

13,491 Views | 434 Replies

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-06 22:05:52

At 1/6/21 09:11 PM, grimview wrote:
At 1/6/21 04:03 PM, EdyKel wrote:
Trump supporter in Nancy Pelosi's office.
How do we know this man doesn't have an appointment to see Nancy. Maybe she like them young. Why else would there be sex toy on window?

Trump supporter screaming that Trump won in the Senate Chamber.

Oh, that's his sex toy. He was having a bit too much fun in her office. I think Pelosi will have to have a deep clean in her office to get rid of the stains.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-06 22:14:17

Looks like Trump has pissed off the business community, after the riots in the capital building.

Corporate group urges officials consider Trump's removal 'to preserve democracy'

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-06 22:33:43

*carries bags into spaceship*

Looks like I'll be orbiting Earth until this shit clears.

I'm concerned that it may escalate to other states, especially with the events coming up in a few weeks.

Just another NG user.

Thanks, @COOLZONE17500 for the cool signature.

BBS Signature

At 1/6/21 09:02 PM, UncleLad wrote:
I condemn the extremists who are breaking the law.

Yeah, yeah, a generic condemnation that doesn't actually directly implicate the insurrectionists. A typical move done by Fascists when they're told to condemn something that they don't actually want to condemn, straight out of someone like Fuentes' mouth.

So in other words you like the insurrection because you don't think this applies to you, got it.

Now you condemn the leftist riots that have been happening for months.

And then the deflection to leftists, because you're carrying water for Fascists.

Tough shit, I don't have to condemn anything, since today's about you and your gang of America-hating Fascists, buddy.

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-06 23:45:12

At 1/6/21 10:57 PM, Gario wrote:
I condemn the extremists who are breaking the law.
Yeah, yeah, a generic condemnation that doesn't actually directly implicate the insurrectionists. A typical move done by Fascists when they're told to condemn something that they don't actually want to condemn, straight out of someone like Fuentes' mouth.

So in other words you like the insurrection because you don't think this applies to you, got it.

Now you condemn the leftist riots that have been happening for months.
And then the deflection to leftists, because you're carrying water for Fascists.

Tough shit, I don't have to condemn anything, since today's about you and your gang of America-hating Fascists, buddy.

Ok so what you're saying is that you refuse to accept people condemning the extremists, and are gonna clump them all together?

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-07 00:55:29

At 1/6/21 07:45 PM, test-object wrote:
At 1/6/21 07:23 PM, UncleLad wrote: Did I say I support them? You assume a lot. And of course, labels. Never a post without them. Just pointing out their bias.
Say you don't support them, sunshine.
I condemn the extremists who are breaking the law. Now you condemn the leftist riots that have been happening for months.

This is quite an exceptional time for you to be pulling out Whataboutisms. There's been a literal coup at the capitol, instigated by the sitting president, which has killed 4 people but let's talk about antifa.

And you're wrong, the problem is that these people aren't 'extremists'; this is what the Republican party has become. 70% of Republicans believe 2020 wasn't a fair and free election, and of those 78% believe vote by mail led to widespread voter fraud, 72% think ballots were tampered with. I wonder where they got that idea? And if you believe all that nonsense than what they are doing today becomes completely reasonable.

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-07 01:01:37

Also tehe

iu_221277_1189684.jpg

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-07 01:24:20

At 1/7/21 12:55 AM, Fim wrote:
This is quite an exceptional time for you to be pulling out Whataboutisms. There's been a literal coup at the capitol, instigated by the sitting president, which has killed 4 people but let's talk about antifa.

Trump already told them he wants this to be peaceful and to go home.

And you're wrong, the problem is that these people aren't 'extremists'; this is what the Republican party has become. 70% of Republicans believe 2020 wasn't a fair and free election, and of those 78% believe vote by mail led to widespread voter fraud, 72% think ballots were tampered with. I wonder where they got that idea? And if you believe all that nonsense than what they are doing today becomes completely reasonable.

And I don't see the problem with them believing that. Kinda irrelevant.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-07 01:30:36

At 1/7/21 01:24 AM, UncleLad wrote:
70% of Republicans believe 2020 wasn't a fair and free election, and of those 78% believe vote by mail led to widespread voter fraud, 72% think ballots were tampered with. I wonder where they got that idea? And if you believe all that nonsense than what they are doing today becomes completely reasonable.
And I don't see the problem with them believing that.

an attempted coup happened just now because a bunch of maga folk believed the election was stolen from them due to election and voter fraud

you don't have a problem with the coup attempt?

kinda sounds like you don't have a problem with the attempted coup

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-07 01:41:25

At 1/7/21 01:30 AM, Gario wrote:
70% of Republicans believe 2020 wasn't a fair and free election, and of those 78% believe vote by mail led to widespread voter fraud, 72% think ballots were tampered with. I wonder where they got that idea? And if you believe all that nonsense than what they are doing today becomes completely reasonable.
And I don't see the problem with them believing that.
an attempted coup happened just now because a bunch of maga folk believed the election was stolen from them due to election and voter fraud

you don't have a problem with the coup attempt?

kinda sounds like you don't have a problem with the attempted coup

Don't shove words in my mouth. The people are free to think what they want. Their action may not be justified however. This is a fallacy. I do not support the extremists. Stop lumping people together.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-07 01:46:51

You don't see the problem with 70% of a party believing false claims that the other side won an election illegitimately?

I think you might be beyond help.

BBS Signature

At 1/7/21 01:46 AM, Fim wrote:

You don't see the problem with 70% of a party believing false claims that the other side won an election illegitimately?

You are talking to a guy who doesn't see anything that Trump says and does as racist, while calling a stunt that BIden did as racist against Latinos - and he thinks that Trump is fighting human trafficking, because it's on the White House website...

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-07 02:35:00

So do you think the people claiming Russia interfered in 2016 are also beyond help? Or is there favoritism going on here?

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-07 02:39:31

Oh, good. The conspiracies over this have started: Capitol riot was false-flag operation by leftists, Trump backers claim, with no basis.

So, there's the conspiracy that the election was stolen from Trump that led to this, only that it was also a conspiracy by the leftits to make Trump supporters look bad. You know, it just never ends, all these convenient excuses to deny reality.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-07 03:39:33

I hope Biden knows how to deploy the national guard and stop terrorists. If not him then Kamala.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-07 03:51:23

At 1/7/21 01:41 AM, UncleLad wrote:
Don't shove words in my mouth. The people are free to think what they want. Their action may not be justified however.

that's the closest thing to an actual rejection of the coup that we got and are probably gonna get from you, isn't it

fine, i'll say you don't support the coup now, weak as that rejection is

took a little while to get you to reject this coup rather than some generalized "extremists" answer, but i'll take it

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-07 04:26:56

Unbelievable how many people have been willing to support this orange Twitter-Clown.

It's really scary.

F*ck Putin the murderer, RIP Alexei Navalny

F*ck SCOTUS

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-07 04:50:25

At 1/7/21 02:35 AM, UncleLad wrote: So do you think the people claiming Russia interfered in 2016 are also beyond help? Or is there favoritism going on here?

Bro, they stormed the capitol. You can stop the "but what about..." gimmick, it's become clownshoes. If you just unequivocally type the words "The Trump supporters storming the capital were wrong." without conditions or deflection, you would have not made a complete ass out of yourself, yet again. Don't make me break out the bike pic again.

I can promise you'll feel better about yourself for denouncing literal facism and anti-democracy.

BBS Signature

At 1/7/21 02:35 AM, UncleLad wrote:

So do you think the people claiming Russia interfered in 2016 are also beyond help? Or is there favoritism going on here?

Hah, troll boy has taken the Trump cool aid. Russia interference did happen in 2016(just like the solar wind hack), which is something our intelligence community agrees upon - and that's a lot more reliable than the word of our thin skinned orange president, who admires Putin, and wants the US more like Russia, where the rich and powerful rule in an oligarchical system. Who knows what other hold they may also have on him, but Trump has done every thing in his powers to help Russia out since becoming president.

FYI Russia actually hacked the election in 2016, as confirmed by the FBI and the Muller report. And you're comparing people's legitimate anger towards that with these groundless claims of voter fraud? The same claims that have been so flimsy they've been thrown out of courts by Trump appointed judges and a Republican majority supreme court?

You're turning into something of a pinata in this thread, and I've got little interest in piling in on you. Perhaps you should just reflect more on what you said about not caring if 70% of your party believe in fantasy claims of voter fraud? That's a scary level of cognitive dissonance. That's how we've ended up here.

There's a civil war going on right now in the Republican party between genuine conservatives who believe in deregulation, smaller government and lower taxes, and a bunch of post-truth cultists. And sadly it looks as so the former have no control over the later anymore. I wonder which of those you are.

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-07 08:12:39

They only managed to kill 4 fascists?

iu_221355_1249162.gif

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-07 08:55:44

Are coups supposed to be this boring? Come on, left and right. Get your dancing shoes on and square off already. Let's see some fighting!

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-07 09:21:31

At 1/7/21 08:55 AM, Aaron-Chandler wrote: Are coups supposed to be this boring? Come on, left and right. Get your dancing shoes on and square off already. Let's see some fighting!

would be fun to watch antifa/blm vs proud boys, trump supporters, etc.

Imagine this scene: front of capitol hill, trump arrives on horseback with an army of supporters behind him, same with joe biden. Trump says some slurs at Biden, and biden tells trump to get the hell out of ohio now.

the left side starts doing a wakanda dance and kneel for george floyd, the right looks at them confused as the load their guns and put on maga hats handed out by trump.

epic battle afterwards

Wanna help me steal a giraffe?

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-07 11:54:01

At 1/7/21 06:28 AM, Fim wrote:

FYI Russia actually hacked the election in 2016, as confirmed by the FBI and the Muller report. And you're comparing people's legitimate anger towards that with these groundless claims of voter fraud? The same claims that have been so flimsy they've been thrown out of courts by Trump appointed judges and a Republican majority supreme court?

You're turning into something of a pinata in this thread, and I've got little interest in piling in on you. Perhaps you should just reflect more on what you said about not caring if 70% of your party believe in fantasy claims of voter fraud? That's a scary level of cognitive dissonance. That's how we've ended up here.

There's a civil war going on right now in the Republican party between genuine conservatives who believe in deregulation, smaller government and lower taxes, and a bunch of post-truth cultists. And sadly it looks as so the former have no control over the later anymore. I wonder which of those you are.

Ahhh so you believe one claim and then tell others they cannot believe the other. Bias and favoritism.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-07 11:55:04

At 1/7/21 04:50 AM, test-object wrote:
At 1/7/21 02:35 AM, UncleLad wrote: So do you think the people claiming Russia interfered in 2016 are also beyond help? Or is there favoritism going on here?
Bro, they stormed the capitol. You can stop the "but what about..." gimmick, it's become clownshoes. If you just unequivocally type the words "The Trump supporters storming the capital were wrong." without conditions or deflection, you would have not made a complete ass out of yourself, yet again. Don't make me break out the bike pic again.

I can promise you'll feel better about yourself for denouncing literal facism and anti-democracy.

You call everything you don't like fascism. It's a useless label now.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-07 12:03:49

At 1/7/21 11:54 AM, UncleLad wrote:
At 1/7/21 06:28 AM, Fim wrote:

Ahhh so you believe one claim and then tell others they cannot believe the other. Bias and favoritism.

Just admit you're in a cult and you have no intention of debating people using logic or reason, it'd save everyone a lot of time.

BBS Signature

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-07 12:14:23

At 1/7/21 12:03 PM, Fim wrote: Just admit you're in a cult and you have no intention of debating people using logic or reason, it'd save everyone a lot of time.

both sides in american politics are a cult tbh

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-07 12:20:29

yo guys here is something i spotted thats kinda odd... why is pence wearing blue?

as far as i know democrats wear blue and republicans red in these moments in the senate... and i dont remember why trump recently called him a traitor... somethings fishy.

Response to so there's a coup attempt happening 2021-01-07 12:57:22

One of the corrosive things about discussing American politics is people’s infatuation with trying to appear like they’re on the centre ground.

In the instance of this thread, you have an unprecedented incident of group of people staging a coup on Capitol Hill following a diplomatically agreed decision that has been checked and legally confirmed. This group of people are MAGA and QAnon supporters.

It’s got nothing to do with BLM or Antifa.

BBS Signature

At 1/7/21 12:20 PM, CitizenGoose wrote: yo guys here is something i spotted thats kinda odd... why is pence wearing blue?

his red clothes were at the dry cleaners, probably

i really wouldn't put any weight on that, trump considers pence a traitor because he authenticated the election results in a purely ceremonial practice

trump has already made it clear that he wasn't happy about that