00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Second Impeachment Attempt

1,799 Views | 109 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-15 11:48:15


At 1/15/21 08:04 AM, kriegpilled wrote: @dingleberryclock

hold on where are you politically

Murder everyone to the right of talcom x


BBS Signature

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-15 12:37:14


At 1/15/21 11:19 AM, SONUCDaFH wrote:
At 1/15/21 11:10 AM, Fim wrote:
At 1/15/21 10:51 AM, SONUCDaFH wrote: tbh impeachment isn't necessary, they already cut him off from the world, and locked him the white house, and big tech is already infringing on the first amendment by being very vague about what "inciting violence" means so yeah, I stopped using big tech social media and stick mainly to forums and off-brand social media sites now, I would just wait until the term is over, the liberal is getting inaugurated next week.
To be clear, the first amendment has nothing to do with getting banned off twitter. Somo are private companies, who can draw up whatever TOCs they like, and if you don't like them then tough. Nobody has a constitutional right to tweet. Freedom of speech doesn't entitle you to spout crap with no consequences. Trump has clearly been riling people up with bullshit claims of voter fraud for months using his social media accounts, and 5 people are dead now because he brought those lunatics to DC.
ik that social media is regulated by private businesses, I don't like how vague they are being about "inciting violence" like literally anything conservative can be seen as "inciting violence" and trump wasn't inciting violence, people are just taking vague terms and blowing them out of proportion, what the hell am I doing on a politics forum anyway I can careless bout this, liberals never stop arguing anyway, I already done this enough today


Yeh liberals never stop arguing and conservatives are apologists for a literal armed insurrection, go figure. If you're more mad about trump getting banned on twitter than you are about what happened on capitol hill that says it all really.


Trump's clearly the worst president in the history of the United States and people who still can't see that after the last 4 years aren't doing to change their mind now, so I agree most arguements on here are kinda pointless.


BBS Signature

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-15 13:24:44


At 1/15/21 12:37 PM, Fim wrote: If you're more mad about trump getting banned on twitter than you are about what happened on capitol hill that says it all really.


Well, if you think that unelected, multinational corporations should have the power to censor a president to tamper with a clearly political situation, then where's the democracy?


What happened at capitol hill was a good hoax, Just like the COINTELPRO operations targeting civil rights movements in the 60s with false flags to break them apart and hit them with complete shutdowns, but pride often leads to downfall.


Eh, this impeachment is another hoax - just like every other, played a little better instead of a 4chan hoax 'dossier' made by /b/tards. The thing about hoaxes, though, is that they unravel rather quickly when questioned and investigated. The only way to push them once this sort of information gets out is to silence everyone who knows about it, or to claim that knowing is a 'crime' for some reason.


Trump's clearly the worst president in the history of the United States and people who still can't see that after the last 4 years aren't doing to change their mind now, so I agree most arguements on here are kinda pointless.


Eh, he won somehow. The 'worst president' wouldn't be able to beat established power players right when shit looks like it's game over for him.


I put an african elephant in my fridge but I don't know how to get it out...

I'm usually over here.

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-15 13:33:44


The real problem here is


Government officials relying on private corporations to address the public and allowing themselves to be shut out. That's pretty dumb.


BBS Signature

At 1/15/21 10:39 AM, morefngdbs wrote:
At 1/13/21 05:12 PM, EdyKel wrote: To no one's surprise, Mitch McConnell is not planning to reconvene the Senate, till after it changes hands, guaranteeing that it will be a Democrat controlled Senate who decides on it.
;;;
Maybe because I am a Canadian looking from the outside into this mess you guys are wading through. But 1, it doesn't matter that the Democrats or Republicans are in control of the Senate. As it takes 2/3rds of the members present to decide on a guilty verdict ,when a vote for the impeachment comes up. So with 50 Dem's & 50 Rep's , giving your V.P. the deciding vote on any vote requiring a simple majority ... in this case 2/3's is needed & the Democrats will have to get at least 17 Republicans to vote with them to get impeachment.
BUT -THAT'S IF THE ENTIRE HOUSE IS IN SESSION, so if for example only 75 Senators were present on that day, 50 votes would be 2/3's ...So I suppose a bunch of Republicans could refuse to attend & that could give it to the Democrats, with those Republicans ,who were not present the ability to say "I didn't vote to impeach" to their voters
Which viewing the news and broadcasts talking to "Average Americans" Are definitely not the sharpest spoons in the drawer. SO they could still be strong Trump supporters & could easily tell themselves (as well as everyone else) that their candidate didn't turn on the President Trump & vote to impeach him.
Which is IMO splitting hairs as by not attending you would be complicit in impeaching Trump on this 2nd attempt to do so.


I think that is to prevent impeachment from being abused for partisan reasons. Impeachment is for those who do something that outrages both sides, and Trump has managed that - something that is hard to do when we are so divided as a country.


There is a lot of smoke and mirrors in Trump's party. A lot of Republicans are angry at Trump, not because he's a con man with low character (which one of his loyal supporter once said, before he became the Republican nominee), but he is splitting up the party with his temper tantrum over his election lost that cost them the Senate. And they simply don't want him to run again, which may be the biggest reason that many will join Democrats to impeach him - if they are brave enough.


I also see a Huge problem with your Constitution, that either was deliberately left open by your founding fathers ....Or possibly was never considered.
The 'Oath of Office' - IF the Members of Congress & the Senate take an Oath to protect the Constitution & the Nation, as we seen from the first Impeachment trial. The Republicans did not consider the evidence and there were several of the out spoken ones who gave interviews before any evidence was given. -QUOTE- "THEY WOULD NEVER VOTE TO IMPEACH. & He was quoted as saying "I AM NOT AN IMPARTIAL JURER" Which is a direct violation of their oath to consider any crimes alleged & if evidence was presented that showed guilt, they would be obligated by that oath they have already said they would violate, before the trial was done.

It seems there's no way to sanction a member of the Government who deliberately violates their oath.
That is deeply troubling.


You have to remember that many of these same Republicans did not support the certification of Joe Biden as the next President in Congress, even though he won the electoral college fairly and with a wide margin. And many of them supported a conspiracy, without evidence, that the election was stolen from Trump, and are, in many respects, just as responsible for what transpired on January 6th at the capital as Trump is.


Yes, many of these Republicans did not uphold the Constitution, in more than one way, even though they consider themselves the party of it through their originalist interpretation of it. But now it seems that their failings and infidelity to the US Constitution are not without consequences. Many Companies, and mega-donors, who fund them with campaign donations, are leaving them, with fellow Republicans rebelling against them and supporting other Republican challengers to them. They are definitely in the dog house.


I would also like to point out many people I have spoken to here in Eastern Canada, believe your President is mentally unstable & the mental illness he is suffering , may need professional treatment to help him, because if the average citizen attempted to act the way he is, they would be held for observation at the very least, but I guess being rich & a member of the Government gives you a lot of leeway the regular citizen doesn't enjoy.


I think a lot of people saw that, including many who supported him - but they didn't want to admit how bad it was. In an ironic twist, Trump's madness is what galvanized the Republican base, and turned them out to vote, but it also ended up tearing them apart at the end.


Before he left, @aviewaskewed believed that Trump never wanted to be president, he just wanted to use his run as a PR stunt to launch his own Network, because he could never get over being fired by NBC from The Apprentice. Losing, and not be the center of attention, were the two biggest driving factors in his life, to the point it was a mental illness, or what many Psychologists pointed out as narcissism.


But, he ended up winning the presidency, because people loved the way he was hyper partisan, ultra nationalistic, a demagogue, a populist, who was anti political correct, and came off as anti-establishment, who pandered to people's cultural fears and made them feel special. He basically spreaded his madness to them, which accumulated into an attempted insurrection to save him, and was his ultimate disgrace.

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-15 13:53:59


At 1/15/21 01:24 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
Trump's clearly the worst president in the history of the United States and people who still can't see that after the last 4 years aren't doing to change their mind now, so I agree most arguements on here are kinda pointless.
Eh, he won somehow. The 'worst president' wouldn't be able to beat established power players right when shit looks like it's game over for him.


That poll was taken months ago, before the insurrection happened. Now 70% of the public believe he contributed to it, and his reputation is in the toilet. And you are basically arguing for a cure that is worse than the disease, because it is more of a disease than a cure.

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-15 14:17:30


At 1/15/21 01:53 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 1/15/21 01:24 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
Trump's clearly the worst president in the history of the United States and people who still can't see that after the last 4 years aren't doing to change their mind now, so I agree most arguements on here are kinda pointless.
Eh, he won somehow. The 'worst president' wouldn't be able to beat established power players right when shit looks like it's game over for him.
That poll was taken months ago, before the insurrection happened. Now 70% of the public believe he contributed to it, and his reputation is in the toilet. And you are basically arguing for a cure that is worse than the disease, because it is more of a disease than a cure.


Honestly, do you support trump, biden or nobody?

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-15 14:20:18


At 1/15/21 01:24 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 1/15/21 12:37 PM, Fim wrote: If you're more mad about trump getting banned on twitter than you are about what happened on capitol hill that says it all really.
Well, if you think that unelected, multinational corporations should have the power to censor a president to tamper with a clearly political situation, then where's the democracy?


I mean, perhaps leave that whole politics / corporations discussion for another thread? I actually agree with what you're saying, and one of the reasons I lean more Democrat is because I find often bureaucracy is a choice between an unelected, but possibly more competent, private sector vs a potentially less competent, but more accountable public sector, and the GOP tend to favor 'the government that governs least governs best' philosophy, which in my view often just leaves a vacuum that private sector fills. But this really isn't a relevant argument in this instance, since we're discussing the direct actions and consequences of a sitting president, and that line of argument feels like a deflection.


Basically in my view the people who are defending Trump now are showing that they would defend him for anything, and what happened last week needs to be the high watermark for this partisan / radicalism we've seen in politics; there needs to be some acknowledgement and some soul-searching from the Republicans as to how bad things are, and how they let this happen. Because too many of them pandered to Trump's conspiracy bull because they thought it would help them electorally in Georgia, they knew there was no voter fraud, but they were happy to gaslight Republican voters in the hope it would get them to the polls, we can not allow that sort of rhetoric to become acceptable going forward.


What happened at capitol hill was a good hoax, Just like the COINTELPRO operations targeting civil rights movements in the 60s with false flags to break them apart and hit them with complete shutdowns, but pride often leads to downfall.


Not quite sure what I'm reading here? What is this. If you're suggesting that the events of capitol hill aren't from the MAGA mob then I'm not sure I believe you, considering from what research has been done those attending have been confirmed as that ilk. The lady who was shot inside the capitol building was a known QAnon supporter and her last post before she died heavily referenced Q-speak.


Eh, this impeachment is another hoax - just like every other, played a little better instead of a 4chan hoax 'dossier' made by /b/tards. The thing about hoaxes, though, is that they unravel rather quickly when questioned and investigated. The only way to push them once this sort of information gets out is to silence everyone who knows about it, or to claim that knowing is a 'crime' for some reason.


That link is saying that possessing hacked / stole documents is illegal for the general public, but permissible when being handled by a news org? Again, interesting how you're bringing this up when the topic of conversation is about an armed attack on the capitol.


Trump's clearly the worst president in the history of the United States and people who still can't see that after the last 4 years aren't doing to change their mind now, so I agree most arguements on here are kinda pointless.
Eh, he won somehow. The 'worst president' wouldn't be able to beat established power players right when shit looks like it's game over for him.


He won by about 70k votes because Comey decided to open a nothing investigation on Hillary one week out from the an election she won by like 3 million votes, but let's not go over old ground. I don't think history will be kind to Trump in the slightest, because he doesn't deserve it. If anything I think he'll be the case study alluded to whenever there's tech reform as to what can happen when someone abuses the truth online with no consequences.


BBS Signature

At 1/15/21 02:17 PM, Tisko wrote:
At 1/15/21 01:53 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 1/15/21 01:24 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
Trump's clearly the worst president in the history of the United States and people who still can't see that after the last 4 years aren't doing to change their mind now, so I agree most arguements on here are kinda pointless.
Eh, he won somehow. The 'worst president' wouldn't be able to beat established power players right when shit looks like it's game over for him.
That poll was taken months ago, before the insurrection happened. Now 70% of the public believe he contributed to it, and his reputation is in the toilet. And you are basically arguing for a cure that is worse than the disease, because it is more of a disease than a cure.
Honestly, do you support trump, biden or nobody?


Yomuchan doesn't even live in this country, as far as I can tell. He just hates both parties for some reason, and seems to support and defend Trump as if he was some sort of messiah who was put on earth to destroy the Republican establishment.

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-15 15:51:36


At 1/15/21 11:48 AM, DingleberryClock wrote:
At 1/15/21 08:04 AM, kriegpilled wrote: @dingleberryclock

hold on where are you politically
Murder everyone to the right of talcom x


damnit


although if you're a socialist


dingleberryclock


more like


dingleberrysoc


funniest man on NG


woah look at me i'm on newground man

BBS Signature

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-15 16:10:17


At 1/15/21 03:51 PM, kriegpilled wrote:
At 1/15/21 11:48 AM, DingleberryClock wrote:
At 1/15/21 08:04 AM, kriegpilled wrote: @dingleberryclock

hold on where are you politically
Murder everyone to the right of talcom x
damnit

although if you're a socialist

dingleberryclock

more like

dingleberrysoc

funniest man on NG


This is a certified hood classic

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-15 16:11:39


At 1/15/21 04:10 PM, Tisko wrote:
At 1/15/21 03:51 PM, kriegpilled wrote:
At 1/15/21 11:48 AM, DingleberryClock wrote:
At 1/15/21 08:04 AM, kriegpilled wrote: @dingleberryclock

hold on where are you politically
Murder everyone to the right of talcom x
damnit

although if you're a socialist

dingleberryclock

more like

dingleberrysoc

funniest man on NG
This is a certified hood classic


correct


woah look at me i'm on newground man

BBS Signature

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-15 16:22:21


At 1/15/21 01:24 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 1/15/21 12:37 PM, Fim wrote: If you're more mad about trump getting banned on twitter than you are about what happened on capitol hill that says it all really.
Well, if you think that unelected, multinational corporations should have the power to censor a president to tamper with a clearly political situation, then where's the democracy?

What happened at capitol hill was a good hoax, Just like the COINTELPRO operations targeting civil rights movements in the 60s with false flags to break them apart and hit them with complete shutdowns, but pride often leads to downfall.

Eh, this impeachment is another hoax - just like every other, played a little better instead of a 4chan hoax 'dossier' made by /b/tards. The thing about hoaxes, though, is that they unravel rather quickly when questioned and investigated. The only way to push them once this sort of information gets out is to silence everyone who knows about it, or to claim that knowing is a 'crime' for some reason.

Trump's clearly the worst president in the history of the United States and people who still can't see that after the last 4 years aren't doing to change their mind now, so I agree most arguements on here are kinda pointless.
Eh, he won somehow. The 'worst president' wouldn't be able to beat established power players right when shit looks like it's game over for him.


Finally someone that gets it, also I am not necessarily mad that trump got banned on twitter, I'm mad at the fact that people can post something that is conservative and can get banned for it because they are somehow "inciting violence" and also about the whole trump being the worst president, wait until the stock market crashes and people can't afford their taxes, then we'll see who was better


BIG E

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-15 16:39:11


At 1/15/21 11:47 AM, DingleberryClock wrote::

It wasn't vague.


then tell me word for word from the terms of use and show me how the hell its not vague


BIG E

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-15 16:48:39


At 1/15/21 03:51 PM, kriegpilled wrote:
At 1/15/21 11:48 AM, DingleberryClock wrote:
At 1/15/21 08:04 AM, kriegpilled wrote: @dingleberryclock

hold on where are you politically
Murder everyone to the right of talcom x
damnit

although if you're a socialist

dingleberryclock

more like

dingleberrysoc

funniest man on NG


We mad that joke in 02


Tamalsoc 4 lyfe


BBS Signature

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-16 00:37:59


At 1/15/21 02:31 PM, EdyKel wrote: Yomuchan doesn't even live in this country, as far as I can tell. He just hates both parties for some reason, and seems to support and defend Trump as if he was some sort of messiah who was put on earth to destroy the Republican establishment.


For the record, I've already pointed out that old man Trump has flaws in some of his policy actions, is naive when it comes to modern-day political memetics, cyberwarfare and trusts people waayyyy too easily. Especially people that shouldn't be trusted at all. Like the US military industrial complex or the Chinese government.


"messiah believers" don't admit to that.


I put an african elephant in my fridge but I don't know how to get it out...

I'm usually over here.

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-16 11:20:07


At 1/15/21 01:49 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 1/15/21 10:39 AM, morefngdbs wrote:


There is a lot of smoke and mirrors in Trump's party. A lot of Republicans are angry at Trump, not because he's a con man with low character (:

;

I never met Trump, but knew he was a slimy con man just from his actions posted on the news from failure to pay those who have worked or taken contracts from him, to his behaviour where the mighty dollar was more important than anything else. He has demonstrated that for his entire career.


So when I heard he was running to win so he could 'drain the swamp' I figured it was because he preferred to play in the mud instead of slime water ! Not that he would do anything different then many other politicians.


I have met Biden & heard him speak in N.Y. city in 2008. After meeting him and hearing his platitudes to the 4-5 of us present back stage after his speech. I felt I was being shilled & as a professional theatre ,stage, motion picture technician with 25 years experience by that point ... I looked about to see if the puppet master of this guy was visible in his group of "handlers" .

So without him serving a day as President, I don't have much hope for you guys seeing any real change. But as with so many others 'we hope' for better & while its a small chance he will actually help America fix some of its ills, & at least ,

you'll no longer have someone going off on Rants like Trump. I believe its going back to back room, the down low out of sight maneuvers as per Obama, Clinton, Bush etc . The puppet masters/slight of hand artists are back & no one who has worked backstage of a magician/slight of hand artist can miss that's what Political Theatre is all about & not just in the USA , Canada is & has been run like that for my entire life & long before that. I'm certain most so called democracies are.


But as opposed to so many who come out screaming change is needed, that violent sedition is needed. I am very cognizant that when such things like revolution happen & are successful, the Governments that are then put in place are more often than not worse than the ones they replace & if there's anything the world doesn't need now is Worse Government than we already have ! If you don't believe that, read up on the Russian Revolution, Germanys 'Rise of Hitler & the Nazi Party, you might want to check out China's Mao Zedong , What's going on now in Venezuela !



Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More


At 1/16/21 11:20 AM, morefngdbs wrote:
At 1/15/21 01:49 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 1/15/21 10:39 AM, morefngdbs wrote:
There is a lot of smoke and mirrors in Trump's party. A lot of Republicans are angry at Trump, not because he's a con man with low character (:
;
I never met Trump, but knew he was a slimy con man just from his actions posted on the news from failure to pay those who have worked or taken contracts from him, to his behaviour where the mighty dollar was more important than anything else. He has demonstrated that for his entire career.

So when I heard he was running to win so he could 'drain the swamp' I figured it was because he preferred to play in the mud instead of slime water ! Not that he would do anything different then many other politicians.

I have met Biden & heard him speak in N.Y. city in 2008. After meeting him and hearing his platitudes to the 4-5 of us present back stage after his speech. I felt I was being shilled & as a professional theatre ,stage, motion picture technician with 25 years experience by that point ... I looked about to see if the puppet master of this guy was visible in his group of "handlers" .
So without him serving a day as President, I don't have much hope for you guys seeing any real change. But as with so many others 'we hope' for better & while its a small chance he will actually help America fix some of its ills, & at least ,
you'll no longer have someone going off on Rants like Trump. I believe its going back to back room, the down low out of sight maneuvers as per Obama, Clinton, Bush etc . The puppet masters/slight of hand artists are back & no one who has worked backstage of a magician/slight of hand artist can miss that's what Political Theatre is all about & not just in the USA , Canada is & has been run like that for my entire life & long before that. I'm certain most so called democracies are.

But as opposed to so many who come out screaming change is needed, that violent sedition is needed. I am very cognizant that when such things like revolution happen & are successful, the Governments that are then put in place are more often than not worse than the ones they replace & if there's anything the world doesn't need now is Worse Government than we already have ! If you don't believe that, read up on the Russian Revolution, Germanys 'Rise of Hitler & the Nazi Party, you might want to check out China's Mao Zedong , What's going on now in Venezuela !


The US has always been a cultural divided country, always. This goes all the way back to it's founding, and the bitter divide among our founders who disagreed with each other on almost everything, mostly over rights of people based on gender, religion, and race.


While Trump has stirred up a hornets nest, which will make it hard to calm down the country, under any new president, we will get over it, even though we may see more violence from far right groups, and even possibly attempted coups in states by them. And while you might think Biden is ineffective, and a huckster, you are describing most US politicians. But they are still better than Trump by miles.


At 1/16/21 11:20 AM, morefngdbs wrote:
But as opposed to so many who come out screaming change is needed, that violent sedition is needed. I am very cognizant that when such things like revolution happen & are successful, the Governments that are then put in place are more often than not worse than the ones they replace & if there's anything the world doesn't need now is Worse Government than we already have ! If you don't believe that, read up on the Russian Revolution, Germanys 'Rise of Hitler & the Nazi Party, you might want to check out China's Mao Zedong , What's going on now in Venezuela !


Not just that, but also look what happened to Cuba, a lot of people claimed that Fulgencio Batista was becoming a ruthless dictator, and residents demanded him to be removed due to being a "Totalitarian Dictator" over Cuba (something similar to what Donald Trump is today), and replaced him with Fidel Castro, who actually became 1,000 times worse than Batista.


Look, I hate Trump as much as the next guy, but honestly, what I'm concerned about with Joe Biden, and especially with Kamala Harris is that they maybe ok at first, but later on down the line, they might actually be far worse than we can even imagine, in fact, it might even make the Nazis look good, and that's actually saying something, because the Nazis are the lowest beyond lowest scums on the planet (trust me, if I see a Nazi, I would hit them in the head with a barbed-wire wrapped baseball bat), but the problem is that the Left will be so brainwashed in thinking that Biden and Harris is doing fine when in reality, they are much worse, like what happened with Castro-supporting Cubans, they all supported him so much, not realizing what's happening to others that didn't care about Cuban politics during Castro's reign.


I do not like Donald Trump, but I also Do Not Trust Joe Biden & Kamala Harris. Why do you think I voted for Jo Jorgensen during 2020's Election.

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-16 21:02:52


At 1/16/21 08:49 PM, DarkTacan wrote:
At 1/16/21 11:20 AM, morefngdbs wrote:
But as opposed to so many who come out screaming change is needed, that violent sedition is needed. I am very cognizant that when such things like revolution happen & are successful, the Governments that are then put in place are more often than not worse than the ones they replace & if there's anything the world doesn't need now is Worse Government than we already have ! If you don't believe that, read up on the Russian Revolution, Germanys 'Rise of Hitler & the Nazi Party, you might want to check out China's Mao Zedong , What's going on now in Venezuela !
Not just that, but also look what happened to Cuba, a lot of people claimed that Fulgencio Batista was becoming a ruthless dictator, and residents demanded him to be removed due to being a "Totalitarian Dictator" over Cuba (something similar to what Donald Trump is today), and replaced him with Fidel Castro, who actually became 1,000 times worse than Batista.

Look, I hate Trump as much as the next guy, but honestly, what I'm concerned about with Joe Biden, and especially with Kamala Harris is that they maybe ok at first, but later on down the line, they might actually be far worse than we can even imagine, in fact, it might even make the Nazis look like good people, and that's actually saying something, because the Nazis are the lowest beyond lowest scums on the planet (trust me, if I see a Nazi, I would hit them in the head with a barbed-wire wrapped baseball bat), but the problem is that the Left will be so brainwashed in thinking that Biden and Harris is doing fine when in reality, they are much worse, like what happened with Castro-supporting Cubans, they all supported him so much, not realizing what's happening to others that didn't care about Cuban politics during Castro's reign.

I do not like Donald Trump, but I also Do Not Trust Joe Biden & Kamala Harris. Why do you think I voted for Jo Jorgensen during 2020's Election.


That's like trying to compare Trump to Obama with Biden. Biden is not going to deviate that far from Obama era policies. And he certainly isn't a demagogue, or a warmonger - even though the right tries to magnify that shit. Nor does Biden has that personality like Trump's.

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-17 07:35:35


At 1/16/21 08:49 PM, DarkTacan wrote:
At 1/16/21 11:20 AM, morefngdbs wrote:
Look, I hate Trump as much as the next guy, but honestly, what I'm concerned about with Joe Biden, and especially with Kamala Harris is that they maybe ok at first, but later on down the line, they might actually be far worse than we can even imagine, in fact, it might even make the Nazis look good, and that's actually saying something, because the Nazis are the lowest beyond lowest scums on the planet (trust me, if I see a Nazi, I would hit them in the head with a barbed-wire wrapped baseball bat), but the problem is that the Left will be so brainwashed in thinking that Biden and Harris is doing fine when in reality, they are much worse, like what happened with Castro-supporting Cubans, they all supported him so much, not realizing what's happening to others that didn't care about Cuban politics during Castro's reign.


Oh lawd that was a particularly wince-inducing paragraph to read.. Did you really just compare Joe Biden to Nazism???? Joe Biden who's been a largely unremarkable centrist for 50 years, and if anything will most likely govern as an Obama Lite? You that afraid of a climate bill a moderate expansion of healthcare and better infrastructure?


BBS Signature

At 1/17/21 07:35 AM, Fim wrote:
At 1/16/21 08:49 PM, DarkTacan wrote:
At 1/16/21 11:20 AM, morefngdbs wrote:
Look, I hate Trump as much as the next guy, but honestly, what I'm concerned about with Joe Biden, and especially with Kamala Harris is that they maybe ok at first, but later on down the line, they might actually be far worse than we can even imagine, in fact, it might even make the Nazis look good, and that's actually saying something, because the Nazis are the lowest beyond lowest scums on the planet (trust me, if I see a Nazi, I would hit them in the head with a barbed-wire wrapped baseball bat), but the problem is that the Left will be so brainwashed in thinking that Biden and Harris is doing fine when in reality, they are much worse, like what happened with Castro-supporting Cubans, they all supported him so much, not realizing what's happening to others that didn't care about Cuban politics during Castro's reign.
Oh lawd that was a particularly wince-inducing paragraph to read.. Did you really just compare Joe Biden to Nazism???? Joe Biden who's been a largely unremarkable centrist for 50 years, and if anything will most likely govern as an Obama Lite? You that afraid of a climate bill a moderate expansion of healthcare and better infrastructure?


Biden I'm not really too concerned with, because he's not one of those types that'll do any of those Totalitarian Dictator moves (in fact, Biden is going to be more of a hybrid of both Obama and Trump honestly), but it's Kamala Harris is whom I'm more concern with, she might be the one that'll do all of those damages, and knowing on what's going to happen, they're going to use Biden as a "filler" for 2 years, until after January 20th, 2023, and then Biden will resign do to "not having the energy for it" and Harris becomes the next president, and according to the 22nd Amendment, you can be president for up to 10 years (2 years as acting president and 8 years as president), and Harris will be president up to January 20th, 2033.


Plus what you mentioned, the Democrats only wants to care about Climate Change, Healthcare, and Infrastructure just to score political points, but do they REALLY deliver those promises? Last I check, Climate is still shit, Healthcare is still shit, and infrastructure is still shit, it's been shit 15 years ago, been shit 10 years ago, been shit 5 years ago, and still shit today.

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-17 10:57:32


At 1/17/21 10:23 AM, DarkTacan wrote: Plus what you mentioned, the Democrats only wants to care about Climate Change, Healthcare, and Infrastructure just to score political points,

Infrastructure and healthcare aren’t token policies, they’re significant things.


but do they REALLY deliver those promises? Last I check, Climate is still shit, Healthcare is still shit, and infrastructure is still shit, it's been shit 15 years ago, been shit 10 years ago, been shit 5 years ago, and still shit today.

Healthcare is because of party political conflicts of opinion, but honestly I can’t tell if you give a damn about those things if you haven’t noticed any change or actions in the past 15 years ...



BBS Signature

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-17 12:18:08


At 1/17/21 10:23 AM, DarkTacan wrote:
At 1/17/21 07:35 AM, Fim wrote:
At 1/16/21 08:49 PM, DarkTacan wrote:
At 1/16/21 11:20 AM, morefngdbs wrote:
Look, I hate Trump as much as the next guy, but honestly, what I'm concerned about with Joe Biden, and especially with Kamala Harris is that they maybe ok at first, but later on down the line, they might actually be far worse than we can even imagine, in fact, it might even make the Nazis look good, and that's actually saying something, because the Nazis are the lowest beyond lowest scums on the planet (trust me, if I see a Nazi, I would hit them in the head with a barbed-wire wrapped baseball bat), but the problem is that the Left will be so brainwashed in thinking that Biden and Harris is doing fine when in reality, they are much worse, like what happened with Castro-supporting Cubans, they all supported him so much, not realizing what's happening to others that didn't care about Cuban politics during Castro's reign.
Oh lawd that was a particularly wince-inducing paragraph to read.. Did you really just compare Joe Biden to Nazism???? Joe Biden who's been a largely unremarkable centrist for 50 years, and if anything will most likely govern as an Obama Lite? You that afraid of a climate bill a moderate expansion of healthcare and better infrastructure?
Biden I'm not really too concerned with, because he's not one of those types that'll do any of those Totalitarian Dictator moves (in fact, Biden is going to be more of a hybrid of both Obama and Trump honestly), but it's Kamala Harris is whom I'm more concern with, she might be the one that'll do all of those damages, and knowing on what's going to happen, they're going to use Biden as a "filler" for 2 years, until after January 20th, 2023, and then Biden will resign do to "not having the energy for it" and Harris becomes the next president, and according to the 22nd Amendment, you can be president for up to 10 years (2 years as acting president and 8 years as president), and Harris will be president up to January 20th, 2033.


If you're not really that concerned about Biden perhaps think about dialling back your rhetoric on calling him a literal Nazi? Because that's silly, and it detracts merit from your other arguments. After the last 4 years I don't think it's a bad idea if commentators on all sides think about curbing inflammatory language.


On your point re Kamala Harris, it's important to note that that's all speculation right? For her to serve 10 years your assuming a lot; ie Biden stops running, and that she manages to win 2 generals, which is wildly optimistic. There's too many unknowns for you to make that assumption.


Also I really doubt Biden won't serve his full term, I get that he's old (although worth nothing Trump isn't much younger, and Biden's actually younger than Bernie), but he's also been around the upper echelon of politics since forever, and presumably will not be overawed by the office, so I doubt these 4 years will be as draining on him as they would be on someone less experienced. He's said he'll be a one-term president and for my money I buy that.


Plus what you mentioned, the Democrats only wants to care about Climate Change, Healthcare, and Infrastructure just to score political points, but do they REALLY deliver those promises? Last I check, Climate is still shit, Healthcare is still shit, and infrastructure is still shit, it's been shit 15 years ago, been shit 10 years ago, been shit 5 years ago, and still shit today.


It seems like you're being a bit nihilistic.. But what are you actually saying here, that the Democrats are only going to try and improve climate / healthcare / infrastructure because it scores them political points? Sounds good to me. If they don't deliver on that hold them accountable but perhaps give them half a chance first? I suspect Biden will be able to implement a lot now he's got the senate.


People's attention spans are so fried thesedays that I think they've forgotten the shit Republicans tried to pull with Obamacare ie dropping a bill in the middle of the night that would have kicked 16 million people off healthcare. I'd take Biden's modest proposals on expanding the ACA and providing a public option over that.. Also worth mentioning that whereas Joe actually had a bunch of cool shit he proposed in his 2020 platform, Trump took the unprecedented step of literally having NO POLICY PLATFORM, which is kinda amazing. It was literally just a personality cult offering nothing besides a slogans of 'make America great again' / 'owning the libs'?


In a 2 party system I think it was pretty clear which side was the better bet. And I'd be resistant to try and paint both sides with the same brush.


BBS Signature

At 1/17/21 01:03 PM, EdyKel wrote: Christian evangelist, Franklin Graham, slams Republicans for taking '30 pieces of silver' from Nancy Pelosi in Trump impeachment 'betrayal'


First, I got a little smile thinking of Robin Hood Prince of Thieves. Second I had to roll my eyes at the clear attempt to elevate Trump to Jesus.... again.


Common sense isn't so common anymore

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Fanfiction Page

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-17 14:00:03


At 1/17/21 01:27 PM, LordJaric wrote:
At 1/17/21 01:03 PM, EdyKel wrote: Christian evangelist, Franklin Graham, slams Republicans for taking '30 pieces of silver' from Nancy Pelosi in Trump impeachment 'betrayal'
First, I got a little smile thinking of Robin Hood Prince of Thieves. Second I had to roll my eyes at the clear attempt to elevate Trump to Jesus.... again.


The funny thing is, a lot of Christians believed that Obama was the Anti-Christ, which makes me think if most of them support Trump then they would probably support the Anti-Christ while pelting the 2nd rising of Christ with insults and death threats. They are just so fucked up.

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-17 14:28:52


At 1/17/21 10:23 AM, DarkTacan wrote: Plus what you mentioned, the Democrats only wants to care about Climate Change, Healthcare, and Infrastructure just to score political points


There is such a thing as being right for the wrong reasons.


At 1/17/21 02:00 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 1/17/21 01:27 PM, LordJaric wrote:
At 1/17/21 01:03 PM, EdyKel wrote: Christian evangelist, Franklin Graham, slams Republicans for taking '30 pieces of silver' from Nancy Pelosi in Trump impeachment 'betrayal'
First, I got a little smile thinking of Robin Hood Prince of Thieves. Second I had to roll my eyes at the clear attempt to elevate Trump to Jesus.... again.
The funny thing is, a lot of Christians believed that Obama was the Anti-Christ, which makes me think if most of them support Trump then they would probably support the Anti-Christ while pelting the 2nd rising of Christ with insults and death threats. They are just so fucked up.


You know why the figure is called the Antichrist in the first place? Because he's said to pose as the Christ.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-17 14:38:20


At 1/17/21 02:00 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 1/17/21 01:27 PM, LordJaric wrote:
At 1/17/21 01:03 PM, EdyKel wrote: Christian evangelist, Franklin Graham, slams Republicans for taking '30 pieces of silver' from Nancy Pelosi in Trump impeachment 'betrayal'
First, I got a little smile thinking of Robin Hood Prince of Thieves. Second I had to roll my eyes at the clear attempt to elevate Trump to Jesus.... again.
The funny thing is, a lot of Christians believed that Obama was the Anti-Christ, which makes me think if most of them support Trump then they would probably support the Anti-Christ while pelting the 2nd rising of Christ with insults and death threats. They are just so fucked up.
You know why the figure is called the Antichrist in the first place? Because he's said to pose as the Christ.


Yeah, but it's also seems to be a convenient argument by many Christians who think they will choose the right one while everyone else will choose the wrong one.

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-18 12:11:13


At 1/16/21 08:49 PM, DarkTacan wrote: Not just that, but also look what happened to Cuba, a lot of people claimed that Fulgencio Batista....), and replaced him with Fidel Castro, who actually became 1,000 times worse than Batista.

Don't forget Castro had no idea how the USA was going to react like they did & instead of allowing the Cubans to run their own affairs The USA cot them off placed an Embargo on them & in so doing gave Castro no other choice but to go to the Russians for help. Cuba was a commie problem, like so many other problems in this world, caused by the USA, Afghanistan is another, you happily supplied the mujahideen /taliban fighters with weapons and training to fight the Russians. Look how well that worked out when they used that terrorist training & turned it on you.


Look, I hate Trump as much as the next guy, but honestly, what I'm concerned about with Joe Biden, and especially with Kamala Harris is that they maybe ok at first, but later on down the line,

Any Nation that happily budgets Trillions on their War machine & will just as happily bankrupt a family & take their home due to a serious medical illness is a sh!tshow. No matter how you like to slice it call it socialism, communism, call it fruit loops ...it doesn't matter . How a Nation takes care of its vulnerable citizens is the first thing that should be looked at for judging how "good" that country is . Anyone who takes advantage of a sick or dying person is deplorable & the USA is definitely that . SO Biden & Harris don't have to do much change to your health care to raise you up In My Opinion. Healthcare for all regardless of your financial standing is a great way to do it.


I do not like Donald Trump, but I also Do Not Trust Joe Biden & Kamala Harris. Why do you think I voted for Jo Jorgensen during 2020's Election.

;;;

What I liked about Trump was he was a P.oS. right out to your face, instead of creeping around trying to keep every nasty thing they did secret like most of the Presidents since the beginning of the 1900's. He was no worse, he was just as bad ....but after Jan 6th, I gotta concede he is absolutely crazy , psychotic & even delusional & he needs to be placed in a mental health facility to see if he can be helped.


Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More