00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tdpreston just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tv Show Fanatics Club

135,995 Views | 2,175 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-06 20:52:15

At 6/6/18 07:15 PM, Qira wrote:
At 6/6/18 07:12 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Not many people are in this club, so I was trying to reach a larger audience. Having new eyes exam the issue.
Bring them over to us. The more the merrier ;)

I will try my best to recruit new people if you like. You can never have enough fanatics. :)

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-07 18:41:46

Right now Im watching the Movie to the popular tv show reno 911 always pretty good and funny. that brings up a good idea what are your fave TV to movie picks.

I have a few im sure I know I love reno 911 and the simpsons had a movie and SNL's Waynes world had a couple of good movies.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-08 03:07:28

And speaking of tv tonight there has been a great loss I'm not really sure how to take this. This one actually left me in some tears tonight but it's a sad moment in tv

The Vegas knights lost there chance at Grace :(

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-08 13:04:26

At 6/8/18 03:07 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: And speaking of tv tonight there has been a great loss I'm not really sure how to take this. This one actually left me in some tears tonight but it's a sad moment in tv

The Vegas knights lost there chance at Grace :(

~X~

What TV show is the Vegas Knights on? Did it get cancelled?

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-08 14:45:45

At 6/8/18 01:04 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: What TV show is the Vegas Knights on? Did it get cancelled?

Vegas Knight is a sports hockey team they show the Stanley cup on tv aswell as lots of other sports events such as basketball. Baseball and foot ball on tv across the world

The Vegas knights a dream team in there first year have failed to win the Stanley cup

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-09 19:33:02

Oh it's that @quisty girl welcome back been a long time since you posted here. But welcome back regardless

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-10 07:07:36

At 6/9/18 07:33 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Oh it's that @quisty girl welcome back been a long time since you posted here. But welcome back regardless

~X~

I seen that version it's ok not as good as the us version though

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-10 15:36:50

At 6/8/18 02:45 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 6/8/18 01:04 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: What TV show is the Vegas Knights on? Did it get cancelled?
Vegas Knight is a sports hockey team they show the Stanley cup on tv aswell as lots of other sports events such as basketball. Baseball and foot ball on tv across the world

A hockey team? I didn't know that you where into hockey?

The Vegas knights a dream team in there first year have failed to win the Stanley cup

~X~

That would of been nice if the new team would of won the championship.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-11 23:58:42

I was watching Fraiser the other day, and I had a hard time deciding if it is too serious for a comedy. It would of been a better show with more jokes and humor.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-15 17:51:50

At 6/15/18 03:52 PM, Quisty wrote:
At 6/11/18 11:58 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I was watching Fraiser the other day, and I had a hard time deciding if it is too serious for a comedy. It would of been a better show with more jokes and humor.
I hate that show. I never got it and they all seemed stuck up to me.

Welcome back, Quisty. Fraiser was really stuck up and they tried to make it funny is some episodes. He needs a really funny neighbor or best friend to improve the humor. Fraiser and his Brother were just too serious together.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-15 19:39:04

Fraiser was notbad was kind of funny if you ask me and was winner of (17) Emmy awards ran for 11 seasons

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-16 00:24:09

Never got into Frasier, I watched a season or two of Cheers. I figured if I could enjoy Cheers the same would go for Frasier. A lot of older references flying over my head prevented me from getting into it sadly.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-16 16:00:35

At 6/15/18 07:39 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Fraiser was notbad was kind of funny if you ask me and was winner of (17) Emmy awards ran for 11 seasons

~X~

Wow, It really won 17 Emmy awards? They must of been for drama, the show was lacking in comedy.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-17 00:37:01

Doc yes indeed it's not a drama it's a comedy and they won 17 out of 63 possible chances

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-17 14:43:13

At 6/17/18 12:37 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Doc yes indeed it's not a drama it's a comedy and they won 17 out of 63 possible chances

~X~

Fraiser was nominated 63 times for awards? The 90's were a different time. lol
Cheers was a funny show, and Fraiser was just in the background.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-17 15:12:49

Doc you are funny that's the good thing about a tv club we learn many good things about shows.

17 out of 63 possible chances over 11 years is not a lot really but 17 is really good the humor for fraiser was not for kids it's an adult comedy show. Not as funny as cheers but it was notbad not the best of shows either but for what it was it did well in winning awards for it's creative style and comedy

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-17 21:33:33

At 6/17/18 03:12 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Doc you are funny that's the good thing about a tv club we learn many good things about shows.

I have learned some new things in the club.

17 out of 63 possible chances over 11 years is not a lot really but 17 is really good the humor for fraiser was not for kids it's an adult comedy show. Not as funny as cheers but it was notbad not the best of shows either but for what it was it did well in winning awards for it's creative style and comedy

I remember the dog was funny. A dog can make any TV show better. Honestly, I would rather see three dogs than three children on any TV show.

~X~

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-18 17:26:41

At 6/18/18 08:08 AM, Quisty wrote:
At 6/17/18 09:33 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I remember the dog was funny. A dog can make any TV show better. Honestly, I would rather see three dogs than three children on any TV show.
Pitch this idea to FOX and you'll have a hit comedy show, then they will quickly cancel it once it has become a hit.

A man and women with three dogs would be an awesome show. The dogs would have different personality and sometimes get into trouble. All I need is a good name and a theme song.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-20 02:28:27

At 6/19/18 06:52 AM, Quisty wrote:
At 6/18/18 05:26 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 6/18/18 08:08 AM, Quisty wrote:
At 6/17/18 09:33 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I remember the dog was funny. A dog can make any TV show better. Honestly, I would rather see three dogs than three children on any TV show.
Pitch this idea to FOX and you'll have a hit comedy show, then they will quickly cancel it once it has become a hit.
A man and women with three dogs would be an awesome show. The dogs would have different personality and sometimes get into trouble. All I need is a good name and a theme song.
Who Let the Dogs Out would work as the song, hahaha. Anyway, I was watching more Ramsay cooking shows. He is so sweet and mean at the same time lol

That is not a bad song. They they could do a remix of it to make it modern. Gordon Ramsay is an okay chef, but likes to get angry and yell at cooks.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-23 19:03:33

At 6/23/18 01:10 PM, RockstarDude wrote: You guys watch The Wire?

Isn't that the famous show that everybody always talk about?

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-23 19:13:12

I may have seen it once or twice didn't really fancy my tail

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-24 03:25:30

At 6/23/18 07:13 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
I may have seen it once or twice didn't really fancy my tail

~X~

I remember it being an action show. I only saw one episode. I would have to sit down and watch a season to get into it.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-24 23:58:24

At 6/24/18 09:31 AM, Quisty wrote:
No. That one seemed too much action rather than drama and story. I could be wrong as I have never watched an episode.

I think we all will have to check it out. It will be a flash from the past.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-25 22:16:45

The latest on the Rosanne spin off

The CONNERS

Sara Gilbert is looking forward to the Roseanne spinoff without Roseanne Barr.
“I’m so excited, thank you all so much. I really appreciate it,” Gilbert, 43, said on Monday’s The Talk after co-host Sharon Osbourne congratulated her on the news of The Conners, the spinoff that ABC greenlit on Thursday after the Roseanne reboot was canceled in May due to Barr’s racist tweet.

John Goodman, Laurie Metcalf, Lecy Goranson and Michael Fishman are also returning with Gilbert.
Though a premiere date has yet to be announced, ABC will be airing a 10-episode, straight to series order with the working title, The Conners, that will follow “the Conner family who, after a sudden turn of events, are forced to face the daily struggles of life in Lanford in a way they never have before.”

The synopsis continued, “This iconic family – Dan, Jackie, Darlene, Becky and D.J. – grapples with parenthood, dating, an unexpected pregnancy, financial pressures, aging and in-laws in working-class America. Through it all, the fights, the coupon cutting, the hand-me-downs, the breakdowns – with love, humor and perseverance, the family prevails.”
On Thursday, cast members Gilbert, Goodman, Metcalf, Goranson and Fishman released a joint statement about moving forward with a new installment of the original series without Barr.

“We have received a tremendous amount of support from fans of our show, and it’s clear that these characters not only have a place in our hearts, but in the hearts and homes of our audience,” the cast said.
“We all came back last season because we wanted to tell stories about the challenges facing a working-class family today. We are so happy to have the opportunity to return with the cast and crew to continue to share those stories through love and laughter.”

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-27 02:45:30

At 6/26/18 02:01 PM, Quisty wrote:
At 6/25/18 10:16 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: The latest on the Rosanne spin off

The CONNERS
Sounds like they are gonna kill her or she is gonna bail on the family. Either way, one of those has to happen!!!

Roseanne has made a few apologies and even cried during the last one. They should really give her a break.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-27 22:25:04

At 6/27/18 07:10 AM, Quisty wrote:
At 6/27/18 02:45 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Roseanne has made a few apologies and even cried during the last one. They should really give her a break.
My issues here is that in the 90s, jokes like this happened all the fucking time. Roseanne comes back to TV in the 2010's (2018) and she makes ONE bad joke and it gets her life ruined.

I agree that nobody wants to forgive anybody these days. No comedian should have their life ruined over a poor joke.

We live in a ZERO tolerance world. If you say ONE wrong thing, anyone and EVERYONE will destroy you for it. I think it isn't right.

People really need to have a thicker skin.

People make mistakes and you need to give warnings and if they repeat their actions then, YES PUNISH THEM, but if they really didn't understand how it was wrong and learned something from it, then we can grow in humanity instead of always punishing others and doing a big "witch hunt".

It is sad that people want to crucify Roseanne over this issue. She should of been allowed to continue on the show and just donate to charities. She could of also made a public apology after one of her episodes.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-28 02:03:53

The Wire is only available to my knowledge through Netflix DVD so I haven't had a chance to see it.

It will surely be interesting to see what they do to Roseanne's character. Still is a shame her TV return was cut so short.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-28 11:54:12

At 6/28/18 02:03 AM, Atlas wrote: The Wire is only available to my knowledge through Netflix DVD so I haven't had a chance to see it.

There was a joke about Anybody that watched The Wire telling everybody that it was the best show ever made.

Just like people used to do with Breaking Bad.

It will surely be interesting to see what they do to Roseanne's character. Still is a shame her TV return was cut so short.

Things are not 100% finally yet. This is the best place to get all the breaking news.
https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1432766

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-30 16:59:05

At 6/30/18 02:27 PM, RockstarDude wrote: The Wire is leet. you guys dont like it?

Some of us have only seen an episode or two. Have you seen all of The Wire?

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-07-02 01:29:00

At 7/1/18 11:14 PM, Quisty wrote:
At 6/30/18 02:27 PM, RockstarDude wrote: The Wire is leet. you guys dont like it?
As previously stated, I have not seen it.

Quisty, do you think you will have time to watch any of it?

BBS Signature