00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

steveoir just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tv Show Fanatics Club

136,017 Views | 2,175 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-05-09 11:40:02

Have not been watching much tv been far too busy with stuff but I'll get back to apartment today then gotta start packing more stuff up and watch more tv shows ofcourse

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-05-09 22:21:06

Gotta put mystery theater 3000 on Netflix I wanna show my fiancee those as that was a very funny show

Think I wanna get her started on a non tv show too but a good sci fi movie series

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-05-10 00:13:29

At 5/9/18 06:56 AM, Qira wrote:
At 5/7/18 02:43 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Have you been watching NCIS? It has been known that this would be Abby's last season on the show. They way they handled it last episode was horrible. She deserved much better than what they did to her.
I love the original CSI and this new NCIS never appealed to me. I might try it out someday, but who knows? Lately I've been watching ID shows about women who kill.

NCIS, might be ending soon, so you should check it out.
I call ID the murder channel. They are always showing murders and sometimes kidnappings.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-05-10 14:26:44

The murder channel tends to show alot of female woman or mothers who like to kill there husband's lol

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-05-10 20:43:46

At 5/10/18 02:26 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: The murder channel tends to show alot of female woman or mothers who like to kill there husband's lol

~X~

That might be a reason why women really like the murder channel. lol

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-05-10 21:05:13

At 5/10/18 08:47 PM, Qira wrote:
At 5/10/18 08:43 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 5/10/18 02:26 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: The murder channel tends to show alot of female woman or mothers who like to kill there husband's lol

That might be a reason why women really like the murder channel. lol
It sure is why I love the ID channel and brought it up lol. Loooove me some murder shows.

It is better when the case is solved at the end and you find out the killer. The ones that are unsolved, are not the same.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-05-10 21:29:53

At 5/10/18 09:07 PM, Qira wrote:
At 5/10/18 09:05 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: It is better when the case is solved at the end and you find out the killer. The ones that are unsolved, are not the same.
Or you see a photo of what they really look like when they have the staged actor shows. Good times.

The actor or actress always looks so many better than the real person. It can be really shocking at times.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-05-10 23:41:09

At 5/10/18 09:29 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: The actor or actress always looks so many better than the real person. It can be really shocking at times.

On all those shows I think the people look like the actors and then they show the real people and I am shocked. It's as if I see the real people and think they're the actors. My mind flip flops the people basically.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-05-11 00:39:52

At 5/10/18 11:41 PM, Atlas wrote:
At 5/10/18 09:29 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: The actor or actress always looks so many better than the real person. It can be really shocking at times.
On all those shows I think the people look like the actors and then they show the real people and I am shocked. It's as if I see the real people and think they're the actors. My mind flip flops the people basically.

It all depends on how long ago the murder happened. If it has been ten years or more the original people always look so old and nothing like the actors.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-05-14 14:56:39

At 5/14/18 02:17 PM, Qira wrote:
At 5/11/18 12:39 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: It all depends on how long ago the murder happened. If it has been ten years or more the original people always look so old and nothing like the actors.
OR you get an 80s hair picture when the actors have modern hair hehe.

That is true. You can sometimes guess the year of the picture by the girl's hairstyle.

I have been on more Home Improvement. I love men who fix things and build things, even if it goes wrong, haha. I think Tim Allan is so funny. He knows how to be a good husband figure.

Tim Allen is a good guy and funny in Home Improvement. The only problem is he always needs " More Power! "

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-05-14 21:34:28

Tim Allen is a good and funny guy and a trump supporter so really can't go wrong with him

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-05-14 23:49:28

At 5/14/18 09:34 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Tim Allen is a good and funny guy and a trump supporter so really can't go wrong with him

~X~

They cancelled his newest show, because he was pro Trump. It was really stupid to lose a show over political stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-05-15 14:42:53

At 5/15/18 07:15 AM, Qira wrote: Fox just brought it back. They cancelled shows like "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" and "The Mick".

Didn't NBC pick up Brooklyn Nine-Nine?

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-05-15 14:48:40

At 5/15/18 02:46 PM, Qira wrote: Yes, it would seem they did indeed.

I've only seen bits and pieces of the show, but glad to see it picked up. Everything I've seen was pretty funny.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-05-16 11:41:20

At 5/16/18 09:33 AM, Qira wrote: Does anyone miss those old TV shows?

I used to visit my great-grandmother often when I lived near her and she exclusively watched all the wholesome shows on TV Land. At one point the tv at my house near her only got a handful of shows including Newhart, The Bob Newhart Show, Mary Tyler Moore, MASH, etc. All great shows.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-05-20 04:04:47

I like me some old classics too I use to watch them on a regular basis

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-05-23 18:49:29

At 5/16/18 11:41 AM, Atlas wrote: I used to visit my great-grandmother often when I lived near her and she exclusively watched all the wholesome shows on TV Land. At one point the tv at my house near her only got a handful of shows including Newhart, The Bob Newhart Show, Mary Tyler Moore, MASH, etc. All great shows.

All great shows if you ask me I really liked mash and Mary Tyler Moore shows there was a few more can't remember the names though

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-05-28 05:15:18

What's on tap for tv for all of you my GF always puts on different stuff for me so I'm always watching stuff

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-05-28 15:30:13

At 5/28/18 05:15 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: What's on tap for tv for all of you my GF always puts on different stuff for me so I'm always watching stuff

~X~

I took a break from Star Trek TNG for so long and a couple days back I continued watching it. I'm somewhere in season 5. I basically watch that when playoffs for NBA and NHL aren't on.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-05-30 08:34:15

Did anybody else hear the rumor that Roseanne will be cancelled due to her personal comments on social media? The show was just picking up steam and going well.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-05-30 14:35:46

At 5/30/18 08:34 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Did anybody else hear the rumor that Roseanne will be cancelled due to her personal comments on social media? The show was just picking up steam and going well.

It's so dumb how the political world or some dumb ohbama supporter gets offended. I say leave the shows alone the Democratic idiots just wanna conteoll how people see tv even it's so stupid

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-05-30 23:17:09

At 5/30/18 02:35 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 5/30/18 08:34 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Did anybody else hear the rumor that Roseanne will be cancelled due to her personal comments on social media? The show was just picking up steam and going well.
It's so dumb how the political world or some dumb ohbama supporter gets offended. I say leave the shows alone the Democratic idiots just wanna conteoll how people see tv even it's so stupid

~X~

I agree. This is the same garbage that happened to Tim Allen on Last Man Standing. If people are mad at Roseanne that fine her, or make her donate some money to a charity. It is sad that all the other actors, camera men, and more have to lose a paycheck and benefits over one actor's action.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-01 10:40:33

I agree with you fellas. No reason to cancel the show. She said herself she was drunk on Ambien and didn't know what she was saying, I doubt she would say something like that sober.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-01 17:08:41

At 6/1/18 10:40 AM, Atlas wrote: I agree with you fellas. No reason to cancel the show. She said herself she was drunk on Ambien and didn't know what she was saying, I doubt she would say something like that sober.

Yes I was looking forward to seeing the show to see how it matched up to the older ones.

At 5/30/18 11:17 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I agree. This is the same garbage that happened to Tim Allen on Last Man Standing. If people are mad at Roseanne that fine her, or make her donate some money to a charity. It is sad that all the other actors, camera men, and more have to lose a paycheck and benefits over one actor's action.

yes indeed, Tims show was more targeted.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-01 17:37:38

At 6/1/18 10:40 AM, Atlas wrote: I agree with you fellas. No reason to cancel the show. She said herself she was drunk on Ambien and didn't know what she was saying, I doubt she would say something like that sober.

Everybody makes mistakes and nobody is perfect. Plus, she was popping those pills. Make her donate some cash to a charity, and maybe do a commercial for that charity. All the workers should not lose their job over a stupid incident.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-03 03:42:26

At 6/1/18 06:54 PM, Qira wrote:
At 6/1/18 05:37 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
Everybody makes mistakes and nobody is perfect. Plus, she was popping those pills. Make her donate some cash to a charity, and maybe do a commercial for that charity. All the workers should not lose their job over a stupid incident.
They shouldn't make all those workers pay for her slip-up, but these days everyone is out for blood. I am starting to understand why democrates are called cry babies.

I know right. Political correctness has really gone too far. Yes, democrats have been called cry babies and hippies.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-05 22:34:49

The latest on the rossane gossip

On Tuesday, the 65-year-old Roseanne star took to Twitter and wrote, “I'm making restitution for the pain I have caused.” Her comment comes as ABC is in talks to develop a potential spinoff with the rest of the comedy's characters.
A source with knowledge of the situation tells ET that ABC and Roseanne show producers are deep in conversations for a possible reboot. According to the source, the network and show execs continued discussions on Monday as they work to try and create a spinoff for the show without its leading lady.
According to the source, multiple ideas are being discussed behind closed doors and “it is more than likely the entire cast (minus Barr) and crew would return” if an agreement on a reboot can be made. The source says it’s unclear when an announcement will be made, but says the behind-the-scenes conversations “are moving swiftly.”

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-05 23:55:50

At 6/5/18 10:34 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: The latest on the rossane gossip

On Tuesday, the 65-year-old Roseanne star took to Twitter and wrote, “I'm making restitution for the pain I have caused.” Her comment comes as ABC is in talks to develop a potential spinoff with the rest of the comedy's characters.

That was nice that she is trying to make things better.

A source with knowledge of the situation tells ET that ABC and Roseanne show producers are deep in conversations for a possible reboot.

That could work well.

According to the source, multiple ideas are being discussed behind closed doors and “it is more than likely the entire cast (minus Barr) and crew would return” if an agreement on a reboot can be made. The source says it’s unclear when an announcement will be made, but says the behind-the-scenes conversations “are moving swiftly.”

If you having any thoughts or suggestions about all of this you can visit here.

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1432766

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-06 17:27:38

At 6/5/18 11:55 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: If you having any thoughts or suggestions about all of this you can visit here.

I don't have any questions or concerns Its all right here in the tv club so that's all the info I need.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-06-06 19:12:44

At 6/6/18 05:27 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 6/5/18 11:55 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: If you having any thoughts or suggestions about all of this you can visit here.

I don't have any questions or concerns Its all right here in the tv club so that's all the info I need.

~X~

Not many people are in this club, so I was trying to reach a larger audience. Having new eyes exam the issue.

BBS Signature