00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

stupidvampire just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tv Show Fanatics Club

136,484 Views | 2,175 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-03-12 00:46:03

Finished Parks and Recreation today. Finale was alright. Anyone have any recommendations on another show I could start working through? Anything on Amazon or Netflix.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-03-12 02:16:29

At 3/12/18 12:46 AM, Atlas wrote: Finished Parks and Recreation today. Finale was alright. Anyone have any recommendations on another show I could start working through? Anything on Amazon or Netflix.

Sneaky Pete is good and it's on Amazon I have to finish that too

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-03-12 02:19:45

At 3/12/18 02:16 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Sneaky Pete is good and it's on Amazon I have to finish that too

~X~

Created by the man who made House and actor phenom Bryan Cranston. I'll have to give that a go sometime this week. Thanks for the recommendation!

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-03-12 14:20:57

At 3/12/18 02:16 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Sneaky Pete is good and it's on Amazon I have to finish that too

~X~

I have never seen that show. Is it really that good?

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-03-12 17:57:59 (edited 2018-03-12 18:00:43)

At 3/12/18 02:20 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I have never seen that show. Is it really that good?

I had only got into a few episodes but it is good and with Bryan Cranston appearing in limited parts but he is so good

At 3/12/18 02:19 AM, Atlas wrote: Created by the man who made House and actor phenom Bryan Cranston.

Yes this was a good show they may be on season three but Bryan Cranston is a great actor in this. Love that guy

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-03-12 18:05:29

At 3/12/18 05:57 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 3/12/18 02:20 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I have never seen that show. Is it really that good?
I had only got into a few episodes but it is good and with Bryan Cranston appearing in limited parts but he is so good

At 3/12/18 02:19 AM, Atlas wrote: Created by the man who made House and actor phenom Bryan Cranston.
Yes this was a good show they may be on season three but Bryan Cranston is a great actor in this. Love that guy

~X~

Have you ever seen Super Mansion? Bryan Cranston is the the leader of the team.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SuperMansion

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-03-12 18:12:35

At 3/12/18 06:05 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Have you ever seen Super Mansion? Bryan Cranston is the the leader of the team.

Nope can't say that I have it's something I'll have to ad to the list if I can find it. Doc you sure do find these random things but that's a good thing lol

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-03-12 18:19:34

At 3/12/18 06:12 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 3/12/18 06:05 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Have you ever seen Super Mansion? Bryan Cranston is the the leader of the team.
Nope can't say that I have it's something I'll have to ad to the list if I can find it. Doc you sure do find these random things but that's a good thing lol

~X~

I guess I am good to being random? Let me know if you like Super Mansion.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-03-12 19:06:03

At 3/12/18 06:19 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I guess I am good to being random? Let me know if you like Super Mansion.

Yes that may be so I will for sure let you know how it comes about I'm updating my Netflix app I need to reorder my que and ad some new stuff will ad that suggested choice to the list

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-03-12 22:14:42

Never heard of it until now. After looking at some screenshots from episodes it looks like a well done Action League Now! which I was a huge fan of due to dumb humor and having hometown boys Jim Krenn and Scott Paulsen. It says SuperMansion is on Crackle. Is Crackle the free streaming service that came about on the PS3?

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-03-13 18:57:52

So I use Netflix for my films and shows that I watch and don't buy but super mansion was not one of them.not sure why

But I did update my que on my Netflix took me an hour with all sorts of new stuff and old stuff

Big bang theory I'll watch but don't plan on buying it's one of those play while I sleep or playing a game but I still like the show but it's nice there's 11 seasons I have access too so notbad

Will also get started on twin peaks the new one the sopranos and a few others but will be good here to come

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-03-13 21:57:56

At 3/12/18 10:14 PM, Atlas wrote:

Never heard of it until now. After looking at some screenshots from episodes it looks like a well done Action League Now! which I was a huge fan of due to dumb humor and having hometown boys Jim Krenn and Scott Paulsen. It says SuperMansion is on Crackle. Is Crackle the free streaming service that came about on the PS3?

It is a good cartoon show about Super Heroes that have some flaws. I am not sure about Crackle? i know that it comes on Adult Swim on Sunday nights.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-03-16 02:25:49

Doc I probably won't be watching that as I only have Netflix but I have so much on my list now it's gonna be fun

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-03-16 02:37:25

At 3/16/18 02:25 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Doc I probably won't be watching that as I only have Netflix but I have so much on my list now it's gonna be fun

~X~

Its okay. Maybe it will come to Netflix sometime soon?

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-03-16 02:44:25

At 3/16/18 02:37 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Its okay. Maybe it will come to Netflix sometime soon?

Yes very true indeed.

So what are you watching these days doc?

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-03-16 14:14:29

At 3/16/18 02:44 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 3/16/18 02:37 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Its okay. Maybe it will come to Netflix sometime soon?
Yes very true indeed.

So what are you watching these days doc?

~X~

Have you heard of Bull? It is a lawyer show about a guy that is not a lawyer. I just started watching it again.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-03-17 05:23:44

At 3/16/18 12:46 PM, Quisty wrote: I had to share TV time but the JoelMcHale Show on netflix entertains me

I never heard of it I'll put it on my Netflix list

@doctorstrongbad. I heard of bull but doesn't seem to interest me too much

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-03-17 22:38:05

At 3/17/18 05:23 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
@doctorstrongbad. I heard of bull but doesn't seem to interest me too much

~X~

The main reason I like Bull is because he was Tony Dinozio on NCIS. He also did a nice job on Dark Angel.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-03-26 06:01:06

At 3/17/18 10:38 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: The main reason I like Bull is because he was Tony Dinozio on NCIS. He also did a nice job on Dark Angel.

Yes I know of him and some of his history just not a fan think I'll order season 6 of king and queen can never get enough of that Carrie she's a beautiful actress and that Doug guy is funny too

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-03-26 15:23:44

At 3/26/18 10:08 AM, Quisty wrote: I think the club is great but I will be leaving it. Thanks. I hope you enjoy your Carrie show ~X~.

Is everything okay, Quisty? I am always here if you need a friendly ear, or a shoulder to lean you. Besides, You know I can keep a secret! ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-04-02 18:48:25

Me and my girl watched some shows the other night it was really fun but then we got distracted

But I did just order a few stuff from Amazon

King of queens seasons 6'7'8
Monk 3'4

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-04-04 13:17:42

Just finished Torrents of Greed which is episode 15 and 16 of the first season of Law and Order. Unfortunately I don't have the other 6 episodes of the first season on my DVR.

I can say though from watching the first 16 episodes, they touch on some radical topics for 1990. The first season just reaffirmed to me that Law & Order is one of my favorite series ever.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-04-04 14:21:51

At 4/4/18 07:34 AM, Quisty wrote:
At 3/26/18 03:23 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Is everything okay, Quisty? I am always here if you need a friendly ear, or a shoulder to lean you. Besides, You know I can keep a secret! ;)
No, not very good these days, but thank you. Yes, you are good at that. Oh, I don't really want to leave the club, but I get so crazy and I am still watching the same damn show so not much to post lol.

Sorry to hear that things are not going well with you. You don;t have to leave the club. I am always hear if you need to talk more. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-04-04 20:07:57

At 4/4/18 07:38 PM, Quisty wrote:
I can say though from watching the first 16 episodes, they touch on some radical topics for 1990. The first season just reaffirmed to me that Law & Order is one of my favorite series ever.
A lot of sites like...watchtv or something like that, have the first season to stream. Otherwise Id just buy the DVD. DVD seasons arnet too much money now.

I'll have to look into watchtv for those last few episodes as well as some other shows I've been trying to watch. Thanks for the tip!

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-04-05 16:02:13

Finished the first series of Doc Martin last night. The comedy is very deadpan which works here and there and the show does even in the first series have some very heartfelt moments. Might start working on series 2 later tonight.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-04-05 17:37:59

Never heard of doc Martin but if you like it go for it. I just ordered season 8 of king of queens and one more to order after that and ordered season 4 of monk so a few more after that

After I complete those series I will work on signfeld

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-04-05 20:14:52

At 4/5/18 05:37 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Never heard of doc Martin but if you like it go for it. I just ordered season 8 of king of queens and one more to order after that and ordered season 4 of monk so a few more after that

After I complete those series I will work on signfeld

~X~

It's an English comedy drama on Netflix. It's been on my list for awhile so I figured I'll give it a shot. 45 minute episodes that feel like 20.

Also King of Queens and Monk are great shows! I always love binge watching Monk on Ion Television.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-04-06 14:16:48

I have been a big fan of NCIS, but things are getting bad. When DiNozio left and they hired Fez from the 70's show, that was bad. There have been hits that this will be Abby's last season. I don't think the show would be able to keep going if she left.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-04-06 14:23:13

At 4/6/18 02:16 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I have been a big fan of NCIS, but things are getting bad. When DiNozio left and they hired Fez from the 70's show, that was bad. There have been hits that this will be Abby's last season. I don't think the show would be able to keep going if she left.

I'm not even a big NCIS fan, but losing Abby after already losing Tony would be a huge hit. A lot of my buddies who do watch NCIS watched it for those two specifically.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2018-04-06 14:50:35

At 4/6/18 02:23 PM, Atlas wrote:
At 4/6/18 02:16 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I have been a big fan of NCIS, but things are getting bad. When DiNozio left and they hired Fez from the 70's show, that was bad. There have been hits that this will be Abby's last season. I don't think the show would be able to keep going if she left.
I'm not even a big NCIS fan, but losing Abby after already losing Tony would be a huge hit. A lot of my buddies who do watch NCIS watched it for those two specifically.

Those are two of the originals. If would only leave Gibbs, who is a producer, and Ducky who is not a full time regular. Without Abby they would have to introduce a new cast member to do her job, but it would not be the same.

BBS Signature