00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Cowboy21223 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I got a girl pregnant

9,472 Views | 127 Replies

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-18 02:11:46

So if your girlfriend fucked some random dude at one of her friend's parties, got pregnant, then when she DOESN'T tell you about it, you'll understand, because she loves you. You're not being a fucking man about it. You're being a blubbering chimo. She's going to find out sooner or later how much of a fuck ass you were as a boyfriend, so do HER the favor by letting her know. It's her decision to make about whether you two should stay together, not hers.

That's like me robbing a bank, shooting a man, and stealing a car to get away, and then got caught, and it's still up to ME what my punishment is.

And judging by your crybaby bullshit you're posting here in your defense, the LAST thing this world needs is you procreating. And fuck tits if you've already done it once. You don't DESERVE another chance to do it again with your current GF.

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-18 02:14:54

At 12/18/10 02:11 AM, merlin wrote: It's her decision to make about whether you two should stay together, not hers.

It's her decision to make about whether you two should stay together, not yours*

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-18 03:33:44

You're the biggest shit thread maker on the BBS

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-18 03:35:24

I like how you say she "failed" the pregnancy test.

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-18 03:47:14

Mrmmm yes?

I got a girl pregnant

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-18 05:10:48

This is by far my favorite thread on BBS right now lol

My Music

Sound Cloud

Always open for collab and VA work! PM me anytime

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-18 05:19:37

Tell that girl to study harder. She might succeed the next time.

RubberJournal: READY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT!

Mathematics club: we have beer and exponentials.

Cartoon club: Cause Toons>> Charlie Sheen+Raptor

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-18 05:21:49

At 12/17/10 02:01 PM, klik wrote: (clap clap clap)

*clapclapclapclap-*

I got a girl pregnant

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-18 05:32:30

Okay, if and when you get a girl pregnant, here is a helpful hint.

Urinate in her vagina. The acid from the urine will dissolve the semen and kill off some of her eggs. Then poop in her mouth. Why? No reason. Just for giggles.

Me cogió la mierda de cuerpo muerto de su hija después de que le prendió fuego.

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-18 07:02:43

rape

I like nuts of dough.

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-18 07:04:15

At 12/18/10 05:32 AM, PierceCoontz wrote: Okay, if and when you get a girl pregnant, here is a helpful hint.

Urinate in her vagina. The acid from the urine will dissolve the semen and kill off some of her eggs. Then poop in her mouth. Why? No reason. Just for giggles.

Plus she's hungry for shit, shlpp-shlpp.

RubberJournal: READY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT!

Mathematics club: we have beer and exponentials.

Cartoon club: Cause Toons>> Charlie Sheen+Raptor

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-18 08:17:09

Alright, here's an update

I spent several hours talking to the pregnant girl literally begging her to have an abortion. She still refused. I even mentioned that I'm already in a serious relationship and that I don't love her like the other girl, but that just made her furious. Long story short the phone call ended with her screaming at me "THIS IS MY CHILD AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT." and hanging up. I'll probably try calling tomorrow to see if I can eventually persuade an abortion.

After the phone call I was feeling p. down so I invited my girlfriend over. We talked for a while, I told her something big was on my mind but I didn't even think about mentioning what it was. We snuggled, then fucked and fell asleep.

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-18 09:45:02

Simply kill her.

Hello.

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-18 13:32:54

How do you fail a pregnancy test? Its not a pass/fail test, there is no minimum score. It either says you are not pregnant or your teenage life is ruined by a poor decision.

Next time, don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

Bellum omnium contra omnes

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-18 13:40:43

I'm amazed you were able to get everyone in on this bullshit for 5 pages.

Bravo.

Add me on Last.fm | Add me on Steam | If you took something I've said seriously, I apologize.

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-18 14:04:59

vodka and a flight of stairs

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-18 16:24:09

at least you know... some women wouldn't even tell you, let alone lie to your face about it being your kid.

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-18 16:41:07

Sounds like a Maury episode

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-22 13:49:42

At 12/18/10 01:32 PM, JoS wrote: How do you fail a pregnancy test? Its not a pass/fail test, there is no minimum score. It either says you are not pregnant or your teenage life is ruined by a poor decision.

Next time, don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

You've obviously never had sex, because no one in their right mind would use a condom.

At 12/18/10 09:51 AM, TraderEddy wrote: Oh, people... She's not going to get an abortion and shame on you to persuade her to do something like that. You know her position on it, and you should respect that. Once you start respecting women and stop using them as "fuck toys", you might make some progress.

She should respect the fact that it's mine too and I don't want it.

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-22 13:51:13

ya big silly!

1. for cheating
2. for not having safe sex
3. for acting like a total ass
4. for asking for advice HERE

idiot face, you need to seriously reassess what sort of person you have been if you want to step up and be a father to this kid.

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-22 15:12:14

You don't deserve help.
If you had enough of a pair to cheat on your girfriend and get the other girl pregnant, you should have enough of a pair to deal with it.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-22 16:02:24

Dam your life's been shit lately eh? Crashing your Ferrari, losing your house or something like that, I don't remember, and now getting a girl pregnant?

Hell, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes man, these are some tough times, tough times.

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-22 16:29:59

If you loved your girlfriend you wouldn't of banged some slut behind her back, i hope she finds out and leaves you, if you had any respect for her you would tell her yourself, i hope the little whore you fucked and the accident to come think of you as much as she does now, not that it will matter as she will find out and hate your guts, and you deserve that so much.

I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-22 16:34:07

Give me ONE good reason why this story isn't fake.

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-22 16:56:38

At 12/22/10 01:49 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote: You've obviously never had sex, because no one in their right mind would use a condom.

Really? Then it is your own fault for getting this girl pregnant. Sure, sex without a condom is WAY better than sex without one, but if you take the risk of having sex with a girl you barely know, its on you if you get a disease or get her pregnant. I've had sex without a condom before, but with someone I was in a very trusting and loving relationship with, and she was on birth control because we didn't want any damn kids when neither of us were even out of college.

She should respect the fact that it's mine too and I don't want it.

If you knew this girl, even just as a close friend instead of a random hook up, both you and her might have had a conversation about an abortion or other options. You could have come up with a solution that both you and her can agree with and isn't too much against your beliefs. But you don't have that type of relationship, and ultimately, the choice is hers. You don't want it, then fine. Don't be a father to it. Pay your child support and live with it the rest of your life.

Also I find it odd that you are pro-life as well as she is, but you are trying to FORCE her into getting an abortion just to save your ass. Maybe now you understand how difficult it is to be in this situation.

And you need to man up and tell your girlfriend that you cheated on her and that the girl is pregnant. You keep using the "But I love her and don't want to fuck it up" excuse and you need to stop it. If you love her as much as you claim you do, than you wouldn't have cheated on her. But lets say in a moment of weakness you did anyways. If you love her as much as you say you do, you would tell her, because you should respect her enough to let someone you LOVE know the truth. You're just like a little kid right now, afraid to get caught. Well suck it the fuck up and tell her.

Will she be pissed and will you experience the full furry of a woman? Probably, but so what. Work through it and try to come out better. Otherwise you have no business being in this or any other relationship and she deserves better.

And its not good to hide things from someone you love. Eventually the truth will get out there, and then she'll be more angry at you for lying than cheating. Then you will lose her.

I'm sure you'll come up with some excuse to not follow this or other's advice because you're afraid, but grow up. Do the right thing, even if it hurts you. You made the mistake, you have to live with it. You're not looking for advice on the right thing to do, you're just looking at someone to feel sorry for you and coddle you and say, "You're right, its ok, everything will be alright." and then feed you cookies or some bullshit. The people in this thread who have given you advice have given you the right thing to do, and in most situations, that's not what you want to hear, but its what you have to do.

And I apologize for being so heated and angry in this post, but for you to throw away people's advice when you asked for just because you don't like it, it makes you look childish. And for you to keep finding excuses for this woman to have an abortion to make you feel better and help you is wrong as well. Your attitude with your girlfriend and the truth is deplorable as well.

I have given you my advice. Please take it. Do what is right for your relationship (tell her the truth) and do what is right for your unborn child (take responsibility).

And now for something that nobody has said yet.

Good luck.

Current Projects: Swimming Fiasco | Story of Gingie

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-27 04:57:44

Have you tried intentionally causing a miscarriage?

because there are ways to do it without that girl knowing.

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-27 05:08:41

At 12/17/10 03:42 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote: dude you don't know me and how much I fucking love this girl and now you're gonna go and talk shit? Why do you think I'm trying so hard to find a way to lie to her about this horrible mistake. Fuck you man

If you loved her, you wouldn't be lying to her about something like this.
If you loved her, you would have never cheated on her in the first place.
If you loved her, you would be honest with her.

P.S. I'm well aware I'm 3 pages late, I really just wanted to point that out.

Real artists draw their own user picture and signature. I am not a real artist.

Free sexay prons!

Sig credit to Ninjar.

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-27 05:16:20

be a fucking man about and take care of you fucking child you asshole

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-27 05:16:21

If you hooked up with some random chick at a party... she is a whore... and whores have sex with lots of people.... and you are most-likely not the father.

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-27 07:31:35

Wow. Just wow.

BBS Signature