00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sabukai just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I got a girl pregnant

9,492 Views | 127 Replies

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 17:23:38

Ha, this thread.

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 17:28:22

At 12/17/10 03:42 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote: I fucking love this girl I'm trying so hard to find a way to lie to her

Uh.

Right...

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 17:36:30

At 12/17/10 05:23 PM, Tobi wrote: Ha, this thread.

I don't see why you're laughing. Just try one day in my predicament and see how fun it is, clown.

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 17:41:42

1.) Get abortion QUICK
2.) Save Zygote/fetus (hopefully it's not much bigger than a dime)
3.) Encase it within amber
4.) Mount polished rock on ring
5.) Propose to girlfriend

This kills two birds with one stone. She'll be so touched by your actions she'll have no choice but to stay with you.

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 17:42:15

*cough*

I got a girl pregnant

<3

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 17:43:59

I cheated on my girlfriend
she failed a pregnancy test.

Serves you right.

"As we speak, Osama Bin Laden is living with Spongebob in a pineapple under the sea." - Jimmy Kimmel

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 17:46:44

At 12/17/10 05:36 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote:
At 12/17/10 05:23 PM, Tobi wrote: Ha, this thread.
I don't see why you're laughing. Just try one day in my predicament and see how fun it is, clown.

I wouldn't be a cheating moron, therefore negating myself of the predicament.

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 17:49:29

At 12/17/10 01:59 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote: God what am I going to do?

I cheated on my girlfriend and had sex with this chick at my friends party, and she fucking calls me and tells me she failed a pregnancy test. What am I going to do? What am I gonna tell my girlfriend?

Dump your girlfriend now and go with the chick, like you have any choice, other then abortion. so yah just go with abortion.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.

" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 17:50:33

Maybe if you used protection, that wouldn't of happened. Also, thats what you get for cheating.

My sig sucks. I'll edit it later-2010. I swear I'll edit it soon-2013.

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 17:54:40

At 12/17/10 05:42 PM, steph2568 wrote: *cough*

this one is better

I got a girl pregnant

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 18:03:52

At 12/17/10 05:59 PM, logic wrote:
At 12/17/10 02:07 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote: I don't know why the retarded userbase doesn't have anything worthwhile to say but this is a real fucking problem and you guys seriously need to acknowledge that
Now go home and be a family man

fucking beat me to it.

I got a girl pregnant

PLEEZ STEEL MY SIGNICHUR

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 18:04:12

I'll post some more, since I just finished reading the complete topic.

I don't know why the retarded userbase doesn't have anything worthwhile to say but this is a real fucking problem and you guys seriously need to acknowledge that

If you think it's so retarded, then why are you asking us?

Also, shame on all of you with "Lol coathanger" or "Lol punch her" responses.

Shame on you for cheating on your girlfriend.

Honest to god I love her, that's why she can't find out about this mistake

Honest to god, if you love her, you'd tell her the truth. It's going to get to her either way, because that's how karma works. I'm sure she'd rather hear it from you, rather than some 3rd party. And if you loved her, you wouldn't have cheated on her.

I LOVE HER AND YOU COULDN'T POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND THAT.

If we don't understand, why are you telling us?

Why do you think I'm trying so hard to find a way to lie to her

If you love her, you wouldn't lie to her.

Why would we try to be in your predicament? We're not assholes, like you.

All in all, grow a pair and tell your girlfriend what happened. Who knows? She might not get pissed. Even if the truth hurts, it's better than keeping a lie for years and making the hurt build up, and then one day, exploding in her face.

"As we speak, Osama Bin Laden is living with Spongebob in a pineapple under the sea." - Jimmy Kimmel

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 18:05:56

I cheated on my girlfriend and had sex with this chick at my friends party, and she fucking calls me and tells me she failed a pregnancy test. What am I going to do? What am I gonna tell my girlfriend?

Looks like you have to suck my chode and get an abortion.

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 18:17:44

At 12/17/10 02:41 PM, zambota wrote: Don't tell your girlfriend. Let usher do it for you

i lol'd

and also toughen the fuck up, you fucked a chick when you shouldnt have, your problem, your girlfriend has the right to dump the fuck outta you, if you want proper help see a counsellor

Chris - A.K.A me

C is for Tommo

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 18:30:01

At 12/17/10 02:07 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote: I don't know why the retarded userbase doesn't have anything worthwhile to say but this is a real fucking problem and you guys seriously need to acknowledge that

I'm sorry? Since when were your problems everyone else's responsibility?
We don't need to acknowledge you or anything you say or care about.

You fucked up. You take responsibility.

And in all honesty. Why the FUCK would you come to NG bbs to help you solve your problem? One as immense as this one.
You should know how all the kiddies would react to a statement such as the OP.

Best advice would be is to talk to someone you trust. I HIGHLY doubt that's the BBS.

They must find it difficult... thoes who have taken authority as truth rather than truth as authority.

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 18:32:40

I lol'd.

I mean, sorry bro, that sucks.

lololol its your own fault though

too hipster for a sig

oh wait

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 18:32:53

You have to choose one out of three option.

-1. If detected early enough, try to use the morning after pill (its maximum effectiveness window frame is wider than just the morning after)
-2. Discuss whether she would like to keep to baby or not( in the end the discison is hers so do a little prayer)
-3. If you do descide to keep the child, notify your significant other and be completely honest( with some sugar coating of course hehe). Tell her that you had made a mistake that you can not turn away and wish to continue the relationship but fully understanding the situation as it stands.

Check me out!

"Of course lifes a bitch, because if it was a slut, it would be too easy"

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 18:35:12

At 12/17/10 06:30 PM, Amerika wrote: And in all honesty. Why the FUCK would you come to NG bbs to help you solve your problem?

because for every 20 derpy-doos yelling "falkin-punch" there's someone with decent advise.

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 18:35:40

At 12/17/10 04:40 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote:
3: She may say "Dont worry, I will work and make the money to raise this child" In this scenario, you have two options.
Stop right there: a woman will not work to pay for her child when legally she can screw her male over.

This.

too hipster for a sig

oh wait

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 18:38:33

At 12/17/10 06:35 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote:
At 12/17/10 06:30 PM, Amerika wrote: And in all honesty. Why the FUCK would you come to NG bbs to help you solve your problem?
because for every 20 derpy-doos yelling "falkin-punch" there's someone with decent advise.

There has been decent advise, and your responses were, "Talking wont help", "She cant find out, i love her"
FUCKING BULLSHIT, if you love her, be a fucking man and be honest, instead of hiding in your shell. If you cant be honest to the woman you "love" it isnt love. Enough said.
Tell her, deal with the consequences, Raise the kid.

You fucked yourself over, thats all there is to it.

"Im a medic not a doctor."

"Whats the difference?"

"Doctors heal people... Medics make you more comfortable.... While you die."

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 18:41:03

At 12/17/10 06:38 PM, Xatanxa wrote: There has been decent advise, and your responses were, "Talking wont help", "She cant find out, i love her"
FUCKING BULLSHIT, if you love her, be a fucking man and be honest, instead of hiding in your shell. If you cant be honest to the woman you "love" it isnt love. Enough said.
Tell her, deal with the consequences, Raise the kid.

You fucked yourself over, thats all there is to it.

just because it's good advise doesn't mean it's necessarily helpful

then again you don't really need to try hard to do better than falkin pnch

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 18:43:40

At 12/17/10 06:41 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote: just because it's good advise doesn't mean it's necessarily helpful

Thats because theres a difference between Helpful and the honest thing to do.

"Im a medic not a doctor."

"Whats the difference?"

"Doctors heal people... Medics make you more comfortable.... While you die."

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 18:47:25

At 12/17/10 01:59 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote: and she fucking calls me and tells me she failed a pregnancy test.

well maybe if she studied a little more she would have passed

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 18:49:28

At 12/17/10 06:35 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote:

Seriously dude, you need to get off of NG and talk to people you trust. That's the BEST advice you'll get.

You say, "talking won't help", well then what are you doing? You're talking, and if talking wont help then you better gt out there and get to DOING something about it.

They must find it difficult... thoes who have taken authority as truth rather than truth as authority.

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 22:45:34

The problem is, you keep ignoring our advice.

Grow a pair, and tell your girlfriend. That's the best fucking advice we have for you.

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-18 00:20:19

At 12/17/10 02:10 PM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: You cheated on your girlfriend. You don't deserve our help.

This. nuff said.

/Thread

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-18 00:37:02

It's fuckin karma you stupid excuse for a human being. You got what you deserve. The world needs less people like you. Deal with your lack of intelligence.

At 12/18/10 12:20 AM, smeagol1 wrote:
At 12/17/10 02:10 PM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: You cheated on your girlfriend. You don't deserve our help.
This. nuff said.

/Thread

I agree with this. Obviously.

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-18 00:40:12

I think you're just trolling, but if any of your shit is true, thenmaybe you should have thought about all of this when you were cheating.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-18 00:42:19

Congrats SirCannabisClock, your life is officially over.

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-18 00:50:13

Your ass is grass buddy.

Just call me Psycho for short.